Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah sorry I believe that it is important to put forth effort to get to know someone. Using a chakra connection would feel like cheating and it would cheapen the relationship, besides that, if I thought someone was a threat or trying to trick me I could always Genjutsu to enter their mind. Human Path works too :snick:
Lol how's it that cheating. It works both ways you understand them and they understand you. It's not like you're ripping memories out of their minds lol( though I guess you could if you want to take things down a darker path). And how is placing someone under genjutsu any better than what you described as cheating above? If you don't like them you place them in an illusion? Seems kind of mean :sdo:

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How would you keep wanting to go through pain and emotional trauma to advanced your sharingan, that would end up making me go psychotic
Potentially turning to a statue from SM training if you don't have talent. If u arent full of love as Naruto Tailed Beast will kill you.

Hashirama's body or Uzamaki chains seem to be the only risk free body powers.

If that is going to be the case I would rather have 3T sharingan or Byakugan

Also I can be born with Rinnegan like Hagoromo:wut:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Potentially turning to a statue from SM training if you don't have talent. If u arent full of love as Naruto Tailed Beast will kill you.

Hashirama's body or Uzamaki chains seem to be the only risk free body powers.

If that is going to be the case I would rather have 3T sharingan or Byakugan

Also I can be born with Rinnegan like Hagoromo:wut:
Actually Hagoromo wasn't born with the Rinnegan, watch episode 461, he had no occular powers until he lost a girl that was close to him from his mother's sacrifice to divine tree, awakening his 3 tomoe sharingan

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol how's it that cheating. It works both ways you understand them and they understand you. It's not like you're ripping memories out of their minds lol. And how is placing someone under genjutsu any better than what you described as cheating above? If you don't like them you place them in an illusion? Seems kind of mean :sdo:
People have secrets that they don't want shared and I am not an open book either. I believe it's important to work and try to understand one another and I believe the journey to get to that point is one of the key factors that make it so valuable.

Making it easy like that seems like it would cheapen things.

Also the sudden loss of personal boundaries between you and others seems like it will cause friction

Also hypnotizing them to tell me what they are planning against me doesn't seem mean to me. Safety measures :Sparks:

Actually Hagoromo wasn't born with the Rinnegan, watch episode 461, he had no occular powers until he lost a girl that was close to him from his mother's sacrifice to divine tree, awakening his 3 tomoe sharingan
Not canon :|

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People have secrets that they don't want shared and I am not an open book either. I believe it's important to work and try to understand one another and I believe the journey to get to that point is one of the key factors that make it so valuable.

Making it easy like that seems like it would cheapen things.

Also the sudden loss of personal boundaries between you and others seems like it will cause friction

Also hypnotizing them to tell me what they are planning against me doesn't seem mean to me. Safety measures :Sparks:

Not canon :|
Like to use Shisui's powers to avert war :)

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's say you were born a not fast runner as compared to someone to who can run naturally fast as Usain Bolt, even if you trained really hard I don't think you'd get on that level. See what I'm trying to say?
I do. Everyone has a natural affinity for something and it's all dependent on the talent of that individual. However the human body can be trained to endure, grow and build muscle,strength, speed all naturally.