Occular Powers vs Bodily Powers

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you rather have users of NarutoBase? Would you either like occular powers such as the sharingan, byakugan, rinengan? Or would you rather have the body powers and endurance of a senju?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Body powers for me. I keep seeing people saying body powers are pointless outside of battle but that isn't true:

Sensing can help with negotiations/mediation and being able to read other people's intents to help better understand their position on any matter discussed.

Transferring energy (chakra) to the sick and Infirmed to help them survive otherwise life threatening situations.
Strength for rescuing or stopping crimes etc. or demolitions like removing wreckage from paths lifting heavy things that people might be trapped under.

Connecting people via thoughts through energy transfer. See not all battle related :hint:

Reactions: Yatori

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ocular

who would seriously will pass up Kamui for Body powers XD
I would. Not everyone is interested in phasing through solid objects or going into other dimensions. I'd rather be able to read people's thoughts and intents over any pretty eyes with ghost powers XD. Different tastes.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would. Not everyone is interested in phasing through solid objects or going into other dimensions. I'd rather be able to read people's thoughts and intents over any pretty eyes with ghost powers XD. Different tastes.
Yeah sorry I believe that it is important to put forth effort to get to know someone. Using a chakra connection would feel like cheating and it would cheapen the relationship, besides that, if I thought someone was a threat or trying to trick me I could always Genjutsu to enter their mind. Human Path works too :snick:

Last edited: