Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noodle Panhandle

Given the geographic positioning of the Panhandle and its long-standing and well understood agricultural significance, the Cataclysm did much to heighten the value to the soil in this region; albeit setting it back into a clean slate with vast natural disasters that followed. Now the sprawling landmass serves as a pinnacle center for agriculture once more, nurtured by Solanaceae for its people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Participant(s): Hazure
Mission Element(s):
- Help a local trader by transporting his wares (2)

Summary: This mission will be about travel after waking up with amnesia. Whilst making his way aimlessly he comes across an elder trader from a local village nearby, whose stranded on the side of the road, with too much wheat for his mule and him to carry, Chaser helps the older man deliver the wheat.

The sun hung low in the afternoon sky, casting an array of different shades of orange and yellow light across the valley below. Chaser made his way along a dirt path leading up a small forest covered incline. Turning his head, he looked down upon the valley with clouded recognition. He had no idea where he was or even what his actual name was, all he knew was he need to chase down whoever did this to him and get some answers.

As he continued up the inclining path, he kept trying to force himself to remember things, not to much avail. Every time he tried to recall something before waking up earlier this day, he would get light headed and the dull ache in his head would return. Its like there was a thick fog within his mind that was blocking him from his memories. He was so deep in thought that he almost walked directly past an older man on the side of the road.
"Excuse me sir, but is everything alright?" The older man, anxiously turned to face Chaser, responding in a calm but obviously shaken voice.
"Oh! Hello, yes, well, you see. I was trying to take these bales of wheat back from my plantation to my farm. And on our way, there was a big snap from my wagon, and now it wont move."

Chaser nodded in understanding and knelt down to peer under the wagon, seeing that the axle had snapped he relayed the information to the man. Standing up straight, he noticed the anxious face the man was making and inquired what the issue was.
"Well, its going to be a little difficult for me to finish delivering my cargo at this rate, especially at this time of day. I know it's not my place to ask you of this, but young man, would you be so kind as to help me?" Chaser took a moment to think on the mans request. It was true he didnt want to leave the man in his situation, it took him only a mere moment to come to his answer
"I'd be happy to help sir, if its alright for me to make my own request in return?" He could see the old man was slightly hesitant now and simply continued "If you had a spare place on your farm that I might be able to sleep for tonight, I would very much appreciate it."

The man's face relaxed after hearing the simple and modest request, with a little smile on his face he started to turn to his wagon and fiddling around with some bundles "Yes, yes of course that is the least I could do for you. Thank you ...uh pardon me but what is your name?"
"I actually don't know that answer" He said laughing nervously "I woke up earlier today without any memory of who I am or where I am from, so I've just given myself the name Chaser."

The man paused while tying a few bundles to the saddle straps of his mule. "Lost your memory? I'm sorry to hear that, lad." After securing the straps, he turns around to face Chaser "If you want you can stay as long as you like with me." Before waiting for a response he returns to securing bundles of wheat together and gestures for Chaser to take the larger of the two and begins to carry the smaller off, leading his mule down the path. Staying silent, Chaser hoists the large bundle of wheat onto his back and briskly catches up to the farmer
"Oh I just realized. whats your name sir??" he asked realizing that he still didnt know. The man turned his head and simply responded with "Hiroshi. You can call me Hiroshi." and continued walking.

Chaser found he enjoyed Hiroshi's company. Even if the old man was able to talk non stop for an hour, reciting tales of his youth, it was all fascinating. May have something to do with the fact that his past was a mystery but he enjoyed the tales non the less. It definitely worked as a distraction for it didn't seem very long before Hiroshi pointed out to a field a short ways off. On a small hill, light shining through the window panes, was a small stone cottage. Behind that you could make out the outline of a larger building that was most likely to be a barn.
"We made decent time lad!"

The sun had just crept its way beyond the horizon, painting the sky in a hue of purples, oranges and deep navy blues, leaving enough light left for them to make their way down the final stretch. Hiroshi lead them to the front of the barn, where he threw down the wheat and sat down upon it. "Now lad, the cottage doesn't have much space, but your welcome to the barn for the night, the hay inside is warm and we can make arrangements in the morning." As Hiroshi was speaking, Chaser had begun untying the wheat off of the mule "That's fine Hiroshi, thank you again for letting me stay." He turned and bowed to the man, who had a dumb founded look on his face. "Its the least I can do, now go and get settled in, I'll go whip us up some dinner."

Chaser's eyes followed the man until he disappeared into the cottage, reflecting on the day, he lead the mule into the barn an closed the door. As the door shut, Chaser felt light headed, a familiar feeling for him yet somehow different this time. Reaching his hand out to try and gain support he missed the nearby beam and lost his balance, collapsing to the ground, as his eyesight darkened, images flashed hazily across his vision before fading to black.

To be continued...

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[ ] <--- Coming from Five Point Island
This post also marks the beginning of a mission featuring the following elements:
• Explore the ancient Ruins of Chungsu (B-Rank, 3)
• Scout out the monastery without alerting any of the zombies (B-Rank, 3)
Summary: Wanting to avoid anyone seeing her, Noelle decides to use her clan abilities in order to get an astral projection to scout the area unseen.

Upon finally reaching the land fall once more, Noelle and Es was greeted by the spirits of this land, as they guided her towards a rental home near a farm house. Once the duo registered for a one night stay in the building – Noelle figured it be time to try and acquire information without fully arriving into the land. “Alright, ive tried this once…and it worked but let’s see if I can do it again…” she said to Es. The spirit would nod, simply watching as Noelle crossed her legs as she sat down on the ground, as she inhales and exhales silently. As she does, her spirit would become detached from her physical body as she possesses a nearby genki. As she became an astral projection, she would pass through the walls of the house as she floats over the land and headed to the ruins of Chungsu to begin her investigation.

While airborne, she makes note of anyone who might be nearby but due to many lacking the understanding of the clan – she will go unnoticed for the most part, thus making it rather easy for her.
Finally, once the House's teachings are mastered, the user can achieve the ability to possess a Genki and manifest his will upon its form. This allows the user to produce a form of astral projection which he can use to gather information, communicate, etc. This is a freeform ability that allows the user to leave his body and possess a Genki for supplementary uses in some scenarios of battle. However, the user must meditate and focus and upon achieving this state and leaving his body, will leave it vulnerable to attacks and completely helpless. Without the users spirit inside it, the body cannot house a Genki and the user cannot control others to help him.
[Leaving Landmark to Ruins of Chungsu]

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from:

Upon arrival back into the farmlands – Noelle would phase through the roof of the house. As she arrived near her body, she would release the Genki from her control as she reunited with her physical body. Es would have fallen asleep for a while, drifting in the air until she heard Noelle begin to make movement. The shaman would waste no time as she bit her thumb making the needed hand seals to summon her sword to her position, placing it on her back with the hilt pointed out from her left side. Once that was done, she weaved two hand seals to cause the seal on her body to release six more blades that rotate around her body.

She was geared up for war, as she left the house heading back physically to the Ruins with Es following behind her.
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.
(Fuuinjutsu: Fantomu ken o hauringu) - Sealing Technique: Howling Phantom Swords
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplemental
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 (-10 per weapon)
Damage: 60
Description: The user after placing a unique version of the lightning blade creation seal on his body. Will perform two handseals before clapping his hands. Activating a powerful sealing jutsu on his body that allows him to summon a grand armory of weapons from his body at any point. Once activated the sealing technique remains able to summon and replace destroyed weapons from the users body. The weapons summoned can be hugely varied basic weapons of the users choice and when summoned will hover around his body within a 5 meter radius being controlled by his hand gestures in a similar fashion to the floating ninja tools jutsu. These weapons carry a static damage property of D rank damage each and the user is capable of having up to six weapons summoned at any one time. If destroyed another weapon can be summoned in it's place, upon summoning the weapons initially appear somewhat ethereal before forming completely, while this is only momentary it prevents the weapons just popping up in mid air with no forewarning. Essentially this jutsu gives the user a unique ability to have weapons readily available to him at any point. This jutsu is the cornerstone of the phantom swords techniques. These weapons are formed from raw chakra focused in a similar fashion to the rasengan making them capable of competing with elemental jutsu equally when released they are raw chakra which the user focuses causing the slight delay.

Notes:
-Once activated remains active until the battle ends-
-Summoning additional swords costs a move slot, but the user can summon between 1-6 swords for a single move slot depending on his needs-
-Must be mentioned in the users biography-
-Each individual blade is capable of taking D rank damage before breaking.
-Can only be taught by ReXii-
(Ani) Brother
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Keotsu's legendary blade Mythos has been with him through trials and tribulations of all sorts; and in turn, Keotsu has used his strength to help his friends through their own challenges. The strength Keotsu could offer was always limited, though, as so many of his teachings were made with his own blade in mind. This technique allows others to use Mythos, when they normally could not. Because Mythos is tied to Keotsu's soul, he will perform a small ritual with one that Keotsu is incredibly close to: Keotsu will place Mythos in its entirety atop one of his brothers-in-arms' weapons, and coat it in an incredibly thin layer of the Mythril that Mythos is made of. In this action, Keotsu accepts this person into his soul, marking them as someone of great importance to him. This imparts the weapon with all the abilities of Mythos, except for the ability to change shape, the original ability that Mythos possessed in its form of "Mikomi", long, long ago.
*Note: Cannot be used in battle. The purpose of this technique is to allow others to be able to use Mythos.
*Note: True to the blade, if a piece of Mythos is ever used against Keotsu, this technique will "deactivate", and that person will be as if they could not have used Mythos in the first place.
*Note: Those who Keotsu teaches "Brother" will be able to use (Ten'notsurugi: Mythos, Jinsei no Sāberu) Astrum Sword: Mythos, Vita Saber with all of its abilities, except the ability to change shape.
*Note: Ani-infused weapons do not have to be summoned into battle, and can be carried into battle like a traditional Custom Weapon so long as the user's bio states they carry an Ani-Infused weapon.
[Leaving Landmark to Ruins of Chungsu]

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[ ]<-- Came from
Continuing to follow the spiritual energy of Sigurd, she would finally meet up with him once again, panting after trying to keep up with him. Sorry about the abrupt end of our conversation – but I needed to take care of something. As for the request earlier, I can provide you information but we must do so in the Ruins once more. Ill explain myself once we go back there, if your wiling to come along that is. she said to Sigurd, turning her back as she slowly walked back to the direction of the Ruins. She glanced back a few times to see if he was willing to follow her back.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[ ]<-- Came from
Continuing to follow the spiritual energy of Sigurd, she would finally meet up with him once again, panting after trying to keep up with him. Sorry about the abrupt end of our conversation – but I needed to take care of something. As for the request earlier, I can provide you information but we must do so in the Ruins once more. Ill explain myself once we go back there, if your wiling to come along that is. she said to Sigurd, turning her back as she slowly walked back to the direction of the Ruins. She glanced back a few times to see if he was willing to follow her back.
He'd been there a few minutes and some when he heard footsteps approaching. They weren't that of a Dead One for they held vigor and purpose. This was a living person, and a friendly based on how they weren't attempting to sneak. He turned to face his stalker.

"Oh, it's you. (--I can provide you information but we must do so in the Ruins--) I see... well I'm glad you've decided to come around and share data. I need a breath of this fresh air first, and a moment to recollect my thoughts. That place, Chungsu, was quite gloomy you see..."

Sigurd then bent and sat on the long bladed grass that overlooked a farmhouse kilometers down hill. It was a very warm scene to stare at. And so he did.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following story board elements:
- Protect the innocent from a the zombie horde [Custom Conqueror’s End Element] (2)

Summary: Noelle repsonds to a scream in the distant farm, only to find out the zombie hordes have started to spread across the land while also saving a girl from the zombies.

Noelle would stop in her tracks, with her eyes drifting into the skies above. A lone rush of wind would descend onto her as the immense breeze bore it’s claws over the lands. This breeze however, it wasn’t natural in the slightest…no it was a bitter and cold breeze as the sudden feeling of dread started to overcome the young warrior. She felt as though something was wrong and thus she opted for the two of them to leave the area now. As much as I do enjoy the scenery myself, I have a bad feeling about this current situation…we need to get moving! she said, Es floating in the air watching over the lands. It wasn’t until a scream can be heard from across the area – Noelle wouldn’t wait on Sigurd once again as she rushed to the seen. I’ll try to come back as soon as I can!

She said waving to him, as she kneaded chakra into her eyes allowing her to activate her sonar ability as it nigh instantly travels across the terrain she gained a mental map of the area. The shuffling of feet, the groaning and moaning of the undead. It seems the zombies have started to spread but there was no confirmation yet. It took her fight minutes to reach the farmlands – only to see the dead was now attacking the animals and humans who resided there. Many livestock had been attacked, but so far no human body count. “Good” she thought, as it would be disastrous if someone had died. The scream from earlier sets off once more – as she ran towards the voice, Es in tow as the duo would appear to a cornered young lady with her cat. The feline was hissing and scratching the air at the zombie horde, trying to protect it’s and it’s master.

Noelle jumped into action as she summoned a nearby spirit whom immediately took over the a section of the earth, causing earthen spikes to nigh instantly protrude from the surface of the ground in order to stab the through the horde. She landed next to the farmer girl, drawing her blade in a defensive stance as she watched even more zombies appear out of now where. Thank you warrior…but it seems that these demons are endless… the girl commented. Noelle looked around, the girl wasn’t lying as more of the demons kept on marching towards them or minding their own business as they travelled out of the ruins. Controlling the spirit once more, she molded it into a giant stone like wolf as with it’s giant jaws would crunch down onto the undead beings.

Well even if that’s the case…we need to get you and the cat to safety. she said as she bite her thumb, making the needed hand seals as she summoned a giant cat. The nineko would roar, gripping the shirt of the farmer girl by it’s teeth – as Noelle jumped onto its’ head. The cat jumped off into the air, Noelle released control over the spirit as it would cause the ground to crumble back down as the spirit returned into the Purelands.

Once the summon touched down onto the ground, it gently released the farmer girl and poofed away in some smoke. She was grateful to Noelle, hugging and crying into her chest but Noelle heard the news she didn’t want to hear…several of the people in her family was killed and eaten by the zombies earlier and was the only survivor. Noelle bowed, if only she had gotten there sooner than she allowed herself…maybe she could of saved more lives. No no please…you saved me! That’s more than enough… girl said, as she introduced herself as Melody. The two sat down from the top of a hill, looking down into the distance as they shared a conversation and got to know each other a little more. Melody was younger than her, being only sixteen with an older brother and sister who both perished several hours ago. Her father died when she was little, leaving her in the care of her ill mother who also eventually passed when she was nine. She was the only one left of her family today, something that made Noelle physically angry as she watched the herd of zombies out in the distance. These undead bastards are going to pay for what they did… she said, remembering the necromancers within the barrier back in the Ruins. With her mind set, she rose from the ground – Melody with a confused look was carried once more by a cat summon of Noelle’s but this time on its back. Well…right now I cant leave you by yourself…so I guess your my traveling companion for the time being until I can get you safe to another place. Noelle told Melody.

The girl was enlightened by this thought but the two would make movements towards Sigurd’s location and within minutes arrived back towards him. We’ve got trouble…the zombies are spreading out into the lands…there is no telling how far they will go… she relayed the information to him. She also explained what happened earlier and introduced Melody to Sigurd. One thing did catch Noelle’s mind however…she never got the name of this man. Oh right I forgot to introduce myself, I am Noelle! And you are…?

Techniques Used
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns
(Keshin no Jorth) Δ Jorths Personification
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15-40 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage points: 30-80
Description: Keshin no Jorth, is a technique developed in the House of Katsuryoku, and only accessable by Katsuryoku Apprentice (C-rank) and higher ranked Katsuryoku Pledged (S -rank). The technique takes exit in the usage of 'Object Infusion'. Oft through the use of a hand gesture which is purely cosmetic, the user is capable of drawing forth any Genki(s) within the area, be it 'special summoned' or not, and forcefully infuse them into an object(s). An object could be anything ranging from a lump of earth turning into a deformed monstrosity, to a snowman. The most common however have proved to be the shapes of animal-like creatures of the patch of inaminate objects infused. This however is not only limited to solids, per say, aslong as it carries a substance such as water. Once infused, the object in question would gain reasonable enhancements from said Genki, while the most generic will simply be shrouded in an essence of ethereal energy, a coat if you will. The Genki's most fundamental traits carry and is still viable during infusion of objects, such as to not be affected by some of the fundamental forces namely gravity and kinetic forces (as per the clan's submission). This, however, is valid for the ethereal coat surrounding and binding the object, not the object itself. The resistance and strength of the object will be bound by the strength of the Genki called (and thus the chakra spent) in direct proportion. An object infused with a B-Rank Genki will have a B-rank strength. The Genki while partially affected by Chakra itself, is capable of being infused into objects containing chakra of one rank below, such as B-ranked Earth if the A-ranked version of this technique is used.
Note: Infusion lasts while sustained.
Note: S-Rank can be used three times per battle and not in consecutive turns, preventing usage of Clan techniques for 1 turn
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user

This marks the end of the mission.

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following story board elements:
- Protect the innocent from a the zombie horde [Custom Conqueror’s End Element] (2)

Noelle would stop in her tracks, with her eyes drifting into the skies above. A lone rush of wind would descend onto her as the immense breeze bore it’s claws over the lands. This breeze however, it wasn’t natural in the slightest…no it was a bitter and cold breeze as the sudden feeling of dread started to overcome the young warrior. She felt as though something was wrong and thus she opted for the two of them to leave the area now. As much as I do enjoy the scenery myself, I have a bad feeling about this current situation…we need to get moving! she said, Es floating in the air watching over the lands. It wasn’t until a scream can be heard from across the area – Noelle wouldn’t wait on Sigurd once again as she rushed to the seen. I’ll try to come back as soon as I can!

She said waving to him, as she kneaded chakra into her eyes allowing her to activate her sonar ability as it nigh instantly travels across the terrain she gained a mental map of the area. The shuffling of feet, the groaning and moaning of the undead. It seems the zombies have started to spread but there was no confirmation yet. It took her fight minutes to reach the farmlands – only to see the dead was now attacking the animals and humans who resided there. Many livestock had been attacked, but so far no human body count. “Good” she thought, as it would be disastrous if someone had died. The scream from earlier sets off once more – as she ran towards the voice, Es in tow as the duo would appear to a cornered young lady with her cat. The feline was hissing and scratching the air at the zombie horde, trying to protect it’s and it’s master.

Noelle jumped into action as she summoned a nearby spirit whom immediately took over the a section of the earth, causing earthen spikes to nigh instantly protrude from the surface of the ground in order to stab the through the horde. She landed next to the farmer girl, drawing her blade in a defensive stance as she watched even more zombies appear out of now where. Thank you warrior…but it seems that these demons are endless… the girl commented. Noelle looked around, the girl wasn’t lying as more of the demons kept on marching towards them or minding their own business as they travelled out of the ruins. Controlling the spirit once more, she molded it into a giant stone like wolf as with it’s giant jaws would crunch down onto the undead beings.

Well even if that’s the case…we need to get you and the cat to safety. she said as she bite her thumb, making the needed hand seals as she summoned a giant cat. The nineko would roar, gripping the shirt of the farmer girl by it’s teeth – as Noelle jumped onto its’ head. The cat jumped off into the air, Noelle released control over the spirit as it would cause the ground to crumble back down as the spirit returned into the Purelands.

Once the summon touched down onto the ground, it gently released the farmer girl and poofed away in some smoke. She was grateful to Noelle, hugging and crying into her chest but Noelle heard the news she didn’t want to hear…several of the people in her family was killed and eaten by the zombies earlier and was the only survivor. Noelle bowed, if only she had gotten there sooner than she allowed herself…maybe she could of saved more lives. No no please…you saved me! That’s more than enough… girl said, as she introduced herself as Melody. The two sat down from the top of a hill, looking down into the distance as they shared a conversation and got to know each other a little more. Melody was younger than her, being only sixteen with an older brother and sister who both perished several hours ago. Her father died when she was little, leaving her in the care of her ill mother who also eventually passed when she was nine. She was the only one left of her family today, something that made Noelle physically angry as she watched the herd of zombies out in the distance. These undead bastards are going to pay for what they did… she said, remembering the necromancers within the barrier back in the Ruins. With her mind set, she rose from the ground – Melody with a confused look was carried once more by a cat summon of Noelle’s but this time on its back. Well…right now I cant leave you by yourself…so I guess your my traveling companion for the time being until I can get you safe to another place. Noelle told Melody.

The girl was enlightened by this thought but the two would make movements towards Sigurd’s location and within minutes arrived back towards him. We’ve got trouble…the zombies are spreading out into the lands…there is no telling how far they will go… she relayed the information to him. She also explained what happened earlier and introduced Melody to Sigurd. One thing did catch Noelle’s mind however…she never got the name of this man. Oh right I forgot to introduce myself, I am Noelle! And you are…?

Techniques Used
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns
(Keshin no Jorth) Δ Jorths Personification
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15-40 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage points: 30-80
Description: Keshin no Jorth, is a technique developed in the House of Katsuryoku, and only accessable by Katsuryoku Apprentice (C-rank) and higher ranked Katsuryoku Pledged (S -rank). The technique takes exit in the usage of 'Object Infusion'. Oft through the use of a hand gesture which is purely cosmetic, the user is capable of drawing forth any Genki(s) within the area, be it 'special summoned' or not, and forcefully infuse them into an object(s). An object could be anything ranging from a lump of earth turning into a deformed monstrosity, to a snowman. The most common however have proved to be the shapes of animal-like creatures of the patch of inaminate objects infused. This however is not only limited to solids, per say, aslong as it carries a substance such as water. Once infused, the object in question would gain reasonable enhancements from said Genki, while the most generic will simply be shrouded in an essence of ethereal energy, a coat if you will. The Genki's most fundamental traits carry and is still viable during infusion of objects, such as to not be affected by some of the fundamental forces namely gravity and kinetic forces (as per the clan's submission). This, however, is valid for the ethereal coat surrounding and binding the object, not the object itself. The resistance and strength of the object will be bound by the strength of the Genki called (and thus the chakra spent) in direct proportion. An object infused with a B-Rank Genki will have a B-rank strength. The Genki while partially affected by Chakra itself, is capable of being infused into objects containing chakra of one rank below, such as B-ranked Earth if the A-ranked version of this technique is used.
Note: Infusion lasts while sustained.
Note: S-Rank can be used three times per battle and not in consecutive turns, preventing usage of Clan techniques for 1 turn
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user

This marks the end of the mission.
Starting a mission with the following (Conqueror's End) elements:
- Defend a village from a wandering group of zombies (2)
- Purge a village of a zombie infestation (3)

Summary: After finally fleeing the cursed lands, Sigurd had hoped for a moment of reprieve only to learn the Dead Ones (zombies) are spilling over into other landmarks to spread death and decay. As a Radiant fighter of justice he has no option but to help the innocent.

Seeing his companion shoot off on seemingly important business Sigurd opted to return to Chungsu, maybe there was something he missed. And given what she had said earlier, they just might run into each other again on that macabre landmark. But something didn't feel right. The once peaceful echoes he heard were now being overrun with faint screams of distant turmoil. No way... I just got here! Unfortunately he didn't have her perfect hearing so it took full minutes for the sound to travel on the wind to his ears. But when it did, he sprang into action. The IXA unfolds into its sword form and goes into Remote Activation to levitate while Sigurd hopped on it to make a make-shift surfboard. Given he was on a hill the journey toward the farmland was rather.. quick.

Upon arriving he saw entrails strewn across the high grass of a wheat patch and shuddered. A Dead One's head popped up from between the brown blades and looked in his direction with blind, milky white eyes. You have got to be kidding me. They had spilled over onto the Noodle lands. One can only guess where else they had spread to.. He hopped off the IXA then commanded the weapon to fly forward and pierce through the zombies head like a thrown lance. He then looked toward the village to see that Dead One's were in fact pouring into it from the direction of Chungsu. He sighed heavily then broke into a sprint toward the town.

As soon as he reached he came to a skidding halt and slammed a hand on the ground to spring high into the air. With this spring he got a good view of most of the village and the extent of the infestation that was gripping it. From there he would form a spear of lightning in his hand and throw it directly at a group of zombies. The heat and destructive properties of the technique would churn their rotten bodies to dust and smoke in a matter of seconds. When he landed again he began ushering and telling people to remain indoors. If he wanted to effectively dispatch this wave of Dead Ones he needed absolutely no casualties. Once the innocent were off the street and barricaded in he released all inhibitions and brought down hell on the abandoned streets.

From his armor a thick mist would begin seeping out. It would quickly permeate the village and leave everything a hazy white. The Dead Ones caught inside the mist would immediately begin drying up in a process of (un)living desiccation that literally mummified them. They would shrivel into bony husks and collapse as the mist, which was no regular mist at all, ripped everything from them and left nothing. This is why he needed everyone locked away. And plus, this way he didn't have to exert himself too much unlike what Seig did. He then made way uphill to where the zombies were spawning and tumbling down into the town. The mist would follow up too, seeing it was being constantly emitted from his own body.

His suspicions were correct; they were coming over from Chungsu. Their mindless bodies seemed to be drawn to the living or they were puppets under the influence of something greater. Either way, the innocent people of Noodle Panhandle don't deserve it. As the mist got to desiccating them and the small forest the trudged through Sigurd held an arm out and had the mist suddenly condense into wave of Seraphic Water taller than any man that completely annihilated them. The ground, trees, and zombies would be boiled and crushed into nonexistence leaving behind steaming puddles of the element and mud. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed contently. A quick look back toward the farmlands and he saw that people had started coming out their houses again and staring at the mummified corpses.

"Quick and easy, I suppose." Though, I need to go back to Chungsu and make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

He decided to leave the way he came which was on a hill to the West. There he rendezvoused with the girl. Or rather, girls. (--I am Noelle--) "Nice to finally get acquainted. I'm Sigurd. And yes, I just cleared out a few myself, they seem to be coming from the west, Chungsu. A revisit is in order." He looked at the little farm girl. "I don't think it wise for your little friend to accompany us though. It's no place for a child."

Techniques:
Iguza Ni ♎ IXA II
Type: Weapon
Chakra: 30/40 (-X per turn)
Damage: N/A (60 for Offensive Form)
Description: The IXA (イグザ, Iguza) is a weapon wielded by none other than the infamous Claymore, Arima Kishou. It takes the form of a black and goldtwisted swordattached to a gun-sword handle with a spiked pommel. Capable of piercing an opponent's soft muscle tissue as well as the bone easily--not to mention tough obstacles like walls, boulders, etc. With a modular, collapsible design, the IXA is able to be folded down to the shape of a rectangular cube that much resembles a briefcase or a gauntlet covering the user's preferred arm. However, with a supply of chakra, the innate gears and grooves in the weapon allow it to be unfolded to the length of a traditional katana, 80 cm. Because of its folding body, the IXA is capable of three modes; offensive, defensive, and remote activation.

Offensive Bias
This is where the IXA adopts a thin, rapier-like shape that is ideal for swift swings and effective thrusts. In this form the user is able to course his chakra through the weapon to have it exhibit the effects of the chosen chakra type. In the event that elemental chakra is channeled into the IXA it becomes surrounded in a spiraling shroud that represents the element, where Katon would see the IXA glow a bright fiery red while a shroud of flames spin around it. The same applies for the other elements excepting Suiton, which surrounds the IXA in a slight mist that hides the weapon's true length. This infusion is A ranked, costing 30 chakra, -10 per turn to maintain for a maximum of 3 turns, and counts as a move. The true purpose of the infusion is to aid the user's offensive bias, where the IXA flung like a javelin with its chakra shroud or simply swung about in a free form manner. The last perk of this mode is it's long ranged reach where the weapon opens in its center to form a sort of makeshift firing chamber. From this chamber, depending on the chakra infusion present in the weapon at that time, the IXA will fire a concentrated beam up to long ranged of it's position. This counts as a projectile type, A ranked attack (30 chakra cost/60 damage) following the S/W of whatever elemental chakra that was used. But by firing this beam the IXA spends its chakra shroud in the process and user would have to spend another move and 30 chakra points to renew the shroud. However, 3x per conflict, the IXA is able to produce much stronger beams (S ranked: 40 chakra cost/80 damage) to overwhelm the opponent but in doing so the Offensive Bias will go on a 1 turn cool down each time.
You must be registered for see images

Defensive Bias
This mode is where the sides of the IXA fan out like the frills of an animal to form a personal shield to the user 2m in length and 1 in height. In the sake of defense, this form takes an S ranked elemental infusion costing 40 chakra points and counting as a move. With this infusion the IXA becomes very formidable against otherwise overwhelming attacks.The IXA in addition to the shield, will grow a special barrier loaded with whatever chakra nature the user channeled. This barrier is spherical in shape and protects the user from attacks coming from above, below, as well as the sides. Each time the user channels a different chakra type into the IXA it counts as an S ranked infusion, costing 40 chakra and a move, it also costs -20 per turn to maintain. This defensive infusion can only be done 4x a match and lasts 2 turns at maximum with each use.

Remote Activation
The third and final mode, remote activation as the name suggests allows the user to control the IXA from a distance with a sacrifice of chakra. So long as the weapon is within range (up to long) the user can spend a set amount of chakra to either call it to his position or have it act autonomously. At long ranged the user spends 20 chakra points to call it to his position, while at mid ranged he spends 10. At short ranged however the user spends a mere 5 chakra points. When in remote activation the weapon simply floats, held aloft through chakra control. It can then be sent flying the air and perform aerial maneuvers through either hand movements or just will. The weapon is still capable of entering in either Offensive or Defensive Bias but activating these through Remote Activation will require a move slot and an extra -10 from the user's chakra per turn to maintain in addition to the costs of each Bias. When not in use, i.e idle, the IXA takes -5 chakra per turn when in short range per turn, -10 in mid, and -15 in long. Remote activation in itself does not have a usage limit and doesn't take up space in the time frame.

The IXA by itself carries an S ranked durability and upon being overwhelmed by an attack it will immediately fold back into its smaller cuboid/gauntlet form and will remain unusable for a total of 2 turns. Although it is indestructible it does require time to reconstruct itself. After the 2 turns are up, unless Arima or another chakra source that had been allowed to use it (someone who was taught) reactivates it, it will stay in this cuboid form for as long as it must.

Note(s):
♎ Only usable by Arima Kishou biographies or those that he allow.
♎ Must start in it's cuboid/gauntlet form, the IXA cannot start a match in offensive or defensive form unless it had been transformed prior

( Raiton: Jinraisen ) - Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user molds then shapes lightning natured chakra into the form of a massive arrow. They can then throw the arrow as a projectile-based attack, or combine it with a Water Release technique to electrocute a target.

(Seraphumizuton: Tamieru no Shitsumei; Fumetsu Kiri)- Seraphic Water: Tamiel's Blindness; Undying Fog
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: With a single hand seal the user will release either from his body or any existing Seraphic Water sources within mid ranged of his position an immensely thick variant of the release: mist. Although technically fog due to its density, the technique more or less behaves like mist where it greatly hampers the opponent's visuals. When active, the Undying Fog renders anyone (other than the user) within it unable to see past 4m of their position in any direction. Doujutsu is also ineffective as the fog is permeated with the user's chakra, acting like a screen both to natural and supernatural senses. What makes the technique noteworthy though are three things: true to its name, the Undying Fog is seemingly limitless in that so long as the user keeps the chakra upkeep it will keep spewing from its source (be it the user's body or a Seraphic Water source) and is able to last more than the turn it is created up to 5 turns at a time. The second is that the fog carries with it the regular properties of the Seraphic Water element, where if it comes in contact with living things it immediately gets to work desiccating the opponent(s) from the outside, with emphasis on moist tissue/areas such as the eyes, exposed flesh, etc. But on the inside... If the fog is breathed, ingested, or taken into the body by other means, it causes great nausea in the first turn, preventing opponent(s) from performing techniques above A ranked. On the second turn the nausea turns to uncontrollable vomiting, which needless to say prevents the opponent from doing most things such as standard rotary movement like walking or forming more than two hand seals at a time. On the third turn diarrhea kicks in. By this time the opponent(s) would lose almost half of their bodies' natural water and will begin to look mummified. By the third turn the aforementioned effects would have almost doubled along with the opponent having very blurry vision as the moisture is sucked from their eyes. If the opponent doesn't leave the mist or remove it by the end of the third turn they will perish unless immediate medical attention is had, at which point the technique would come to an end. If the opponent manages to leave the Fog the turn it is performed then they would escape before any of it harmful effects take hold. However, if the target fails to flee or dispel the Undying Fog after one turn, any of its effects (i.e the nausea, vomiting, etc) will linger for one turn after, even if they manage to leave. But not to be entirely linear, the Undying Fog can also be used as a source for other Seraphic Water techniques by having it condense back into mostly liquid. However, if used to fuel a Seraphic Water technique above A ranked, it is immediately terminated and will go on a three turn cool down. Regular usage places it on a two turn cool down.

Note(s):
- Can only be performed three (2) times, with a two (2) turn cool down between uses.
- If used as a source for other Seraphic Water techniques above A ranked it is ended and goes on a three (3) turn cool down instead.
- Lasts 3 turns.

(Seraphumizuton: Bōsei no Hasmed; Shizuka Shōkyo)- Seraphic Water: Tyranny of Hasmed; Silent Erasure
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Description: Drawing inspiration from the Angel of Annihilation, Hasmed, Shizuka Shōkyo could easily be mistaken as a simple technique at first glance. It begins by the user holding out his hands, either in front or by his sides and focusing chakra into the short ranged surrounding area to create a sudden wave of Seraphic Water that can either originate from one direction or all in an omnidirectional wave. This wave towers high above the average human at about 10 feet in height, and quickly begins to cascade in its intended direction. Due to the element being a dense one, and extremely heavy at times, the wave creates a very peculiar rumbling sound as it rolls across the ground (or even a water source. Despite brine being significantly denser, it doesn't readily meld with fresh water) similar to waves rolling in on a beach and packs enough punch to crush most in its way while causing the earth to tremble from its weight. Despite all this it still manages to travel at the speed of an Unofficial Sage and can be loud enough drown out most other minor sounds like speech, footsteps, etc. By taking into account two very unique properties of SW, the element is able to absorb certain frequencies of sound, with low frequency waves falling prey faster than the rest. Because of this the wave will rumble loudly during its nascence (while it is still within short ranged of the user), and then as the sound is absorbed it will gradually be reduced to a low shuffling sound as it passes short and reaches into mid ranged. By the time it reaches long ranged the wave is almost a whisper as its sounds are being absorbed almost as fast as its being produced. Then, calling upon the second unique property, the acoustic energy absorbed is readily converted to thermal energy which turns the wave extremely hot as it progresses. While it is short ranged it would be slightly warmer than regular water, at mid ranged it becomes even warmer, reaching nearly boiling point degrees for regular water (100o C) and then by the time it reaches long ranged that value would have near doubled, which allows it to become scalding hot--so much so that it can eradicate entire forests and peel flesh from bone in instants--all while being dead silent in its travel. The ground will still tremble though, which can serve as its warning sign. A true show of annihilation carried out by Hasmed himself.
Note(s):
- Usage limit of three times (3) and a two (2) turn cool down between uses

Chakra 1600- (30+20+30)= 1520

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Sigurd, it was quite the name. Noelle nodded in response but as he mentioned Melody – she couldn’t help but feel a little bit thrown back. She didn’t want to leave the girl alone, not when the situation called for someone to protect her. Well that’s one thing I have to agree and disagree with, as of right now this entire country…matter of fact the whole continent can be in mass danger with these vile creatures roaming around. I can only do what I can and take her along with us for now. she told Sigurd. Her eyes meet with Melody’s own and she gave a somber look of relief but knew eventually they will need to drop her off in a place safer than here.

So what’s the plan? It seems your eager to go back to the ruins now I’m assuming. If so you can hold onto this for the mean time. she said as she handed him the scroll. It was a communication scroll, one linked to the ones she had herself. I’ll be returning to the Water Archipelago in for now, but once I arrive and secure her safety I’ll alert you and be back instantly through this. she said as she summoned another cat summon, one of which resided onto the top of Sigurd’s shoulder. Just tell her when I message you and she’ll bring me to your location asap. she said, jumping onto the back of the summon alongside with Melody in tow.

She waved off, heading into the direction of the local docks to head back to her current residence. Once she arrived to the location, she dismissed her summon while both her and Melody boarded the ship and headed out of the country.

[Leaving Landmark to Five Point Island]

Summoning Jutsu used once again
New Technique Used
(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigurd, it was quite the name. Noelle nodded in response but as he mentioned Melody – she couldn’t help but feel a little bit thrown back. She didn’t want to leave the girl alone, not when the situation called for someone to protect her. Well that’s one thing I have to agree and disagree with, as of right now this entire country…matter of fact the whole continent can be in mass danger with these vile creatures roaming around. I can only do what I can and take her along with us for now. she told Sigurd. Her eyes meet with Melody’s own and she gave a somber look of relief but knew eventually they will need to drop her off in a place safer than here.

So what’s the plan? It seems your eager to go back to the ruins now I’m assuming. If so you can hold onto this for the mean time. she said as she handed him the scroll. It was a communication scroll, one linked to the ones she had herself. I’ll be returning to the Water Archipelago in for now, but once I arrive and secure her safety I’ll alert you and be back instantly through this. she said as she summoned another cat summon, one of which resided onto the top of Sigurd’s shoulder. Just tell her when I message you and she’ll bring me to your location asap. she said, jumping onto the back of the summon alongside with Melody in tow.

She waved off, heading into the direction of the local docks to head back to her current residence. Once she arrived to the location, she dismissed her summon while both her and Melody boarded the ship and headed out of the country.

[Leaving Landmark to Five Point Island]

Summoning Jutsu used once again
New Technique Used
(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow
Came from:
Arriving into the city once more, Noelle would find it not in a state of emergency but rather in yet another jovial time of the year; as the people are now celebrating the Conqueror’s End event like every year. Noelle simple ignored most of the others, heading back to her apartment in the shopping district with Melody in tow. I’m going to be leaving you here on your own for the time being…I need to head back to the Ruins and do some investigating. Can I trust you to remain here ? she asked Melody who agreed with a simple nod.

With that established, she took out the scroll from earlier and messaged to Sigurd “Tell my summon to summon me now” she would then close the scroll, giving a quick tour of the house and the city to Melody who surprisingly knew how to use ninjutsu but only the bare minimum such as walking on walls etc. This lasted roughly two hours, with Noelle leaving the city as she waited for her summon to do it’s magic.

[Message sent out to Sigurd via Communication Scroll]
After taking the scroll from Noelle and waiting for some time with her summon Sigurd finally received word that she was ready for the task on Chungsu. He turned to her cat creature and, despite finding it a little crazy, told the cat to reverse summon its owner back its side. Sure enough, the cat did begin focusing chakra about itself, now it was only a matter of instants before Noelle was before them again.

"Quite the clever trick, if I do say so myself," he said to himself, and noted the interaction in his log.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Element(s):
- Help a local trader by transporting his wares (2)

Summary: This mission will be about travel after waking up with amnesia. Whilst making his way aimlessly he comes across an elder trader from a local village nearby, whose stranded on the side of the road, with too much wheat for his mule and him to carry, Chaser helps the older man deliver the wheat.

The sun hung low in the afternoon sky, casting an array of different shades of orange and yellow light across the valley below. Chaser made his way along a dirt path leading up a small forest covered incline. Turning his head, he looked down upon the valley with clouded recognition. He had no idea where he was or even what his actual name was, all he knew was he need to chase down whoever did this to him and get some answers.

As he continued up the inclining path, he kept trying to force himself to remember things, not to much avail. Every time he tried to recall something before waking up earlier this day, he would get light headed and the dull ache in his head would return. Its like there was a thick fog within his mind that was blocking him from his memories. He was so deep in thought that he almost walked directly past an older man on the side of the road.
"Excuse me sir, but is everything alright?" The older man, anxiously turned to face Chaser, responding in a calm but obviously shaken voice.
"Oh! Hello, yes, well, you see. I was trying to take these bales of wheat back from my plantation to my farm. And on our way, there was a big snap from my wagon, and now it wont move."

Chaser nodded in understanding and knelt down to peer under the wagon, seeing that the axle had snapped he relayed the information to the man. Standing up straight, he noticed the anxious face the man was making and inquired what the issue was.
"Well, its going to be a little difficult for me to finish delivering my cargo at this rate, especially at this time of day. I know it's not my place to ask you of this, but young man, would you be so kind as to help me?" Chaser took a moment to think on the mans request. It was true he didnt want to leave the man in his situation, it took him only a mere moment to come to his answer
"I'd be happy to help sir, if its alright for me to make my own request in return?" He could see the old man was slightly hesitant now and simply continued "If you had a spare place on your farm that I might be able to sleep for tonight, I would very much appreciate it."

The man's face relaxed after hearing the simple and modest request, with a little smile on his face he started to turn to his wagon and fiddling around with some bundles "Yes, yes of course that is the least I could do for you. Thank you ...uh pardon me but what is your name?"
"I actually don't know that answer" He said laughing nervously "I woke up earlier today without any memory of who I am or where I am from, so I've just given myself the name Chaser."

The man paused while tying a few bundles to the saddle straps of his mule. "Lost your memory? I'm sorry to hear that, lad." After securing the straps, he turns around to face Chaser "If you want you can stay as long as you like with me." Before waiting for a response he returns to securing bundles of wheat together and gestures for Chaser to take the larger of the two and begins to carry the smaller off, leading his mule down the path. Staying silent, Chaser hoists the large bundle of wheat onto his back and briskly catches up to the farmer
"Oh I just realized. whats your name sir??" he asked realizing that he still didnt know. The man turned his head and simply responded with "Hiroshi. You can call me Hiroshi." and continued walking.

Chaser found he enjoyed Hiroshi's company. Even if the old man was able to talk non stop for an hour, reciting tales of his youth, it was all fascinating. May have something to do with the fact that his past was a mystery but he enjoyed the tales non the less. It definitely worked as a distraction for it didn't seem very long before Hiroshi pointed out to a field a short ways off. On a small hill, light shining through the window panes, was a small stone cottage. Behind that you could make out the outline of a larger building that was most likely to be a barn.
"We made decent time lad!"

The sun had just crept its way beyond the horizon, painting the sky in a hue of purples, oranges and deep navy blues, leaving enough light left for them to make their way down the final stretch. Hiroshi lead them to the front of the barn, where he threw down the wheat and sat down upon it. "Now lad, the cottage doesn't have much space, but your welcome to the barn for the night, the hay inside is warm and we can make arrangements in the morning." As Hiroshi was speaking, Chaser had begun untying the wheat off of the mule "That's fine Hiroshi, thank you again for letting me stay." He turned and bowed to the man, who had a dumb founded look on his face. "Its the least I can do, now go and get settled in, I'll go whip us up some dinner."

Chaser's eyes followed the man until he disappeared into the cottage, reflecting on the day, he lead the mule into the barn an closed the door. As the door shut, Chaser felt light headed, a familiar feeling for him yet somehow different this time. Reaching his hand out to try and gain support he missed the nearby beam and lost his balance, collapsing to the ground, as his eyesight darkened, images flashed hazily across his vision before fading to black.

To be continued...
Mission Element(s):
Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)

Summary: Chaser woke up with no memory of who he was, travelling out he made his way aimlessly trying to remember anything about his past. Meeting an elderly farmer named Hiroshi on his way. Chaser helped the older man carry his harvest back to his farm. Given the approval from Hiroshi to stay with him for as long as he needed, Chaser went to settle in for the night before collapsing into unconsciousness.

Chaser was floating in an ocean of black. He was disorientated, unable to tell which way was up or which way was down. He frantically searched through the darkness, trying hard to find something, anything, that could help him figure out what to do.

Something flashed across his peripheral vision, glancing to his left he saw a streak of white light slowly start to snake it’s way past him. It’s movement was slow and seemed to flow up and down like gentle waves as it moved further beyond him. Before he knew it, he saw three more lights suddenly appear, with many more flashing into existence with growing intensity. In mere moments, Chaser was surrounded by the ‘strings’ of light, spinning frantically to try and find a source. He heard a faint sound behind him, turning his head towards the noise he saw one of the ‘strings’ flashing and flickering. Leaning towards it he could hear that the sound he had heard was coming from this string, reaching out with his left hand, he grasps at the light barely touching it with his fingers. Within seconds of touching the string, Chasers eyes began to fog over, visions flashing across his clouded sight.

Silence. There was no sound to the images Chaser was viewing. He saw a town set ablaze, plumes of smoke rising and coating the sky in inky black clouds. The terrified faces of its inhabitants as they ran around in a panic, desperation and fear driving them. Chaser began to move forward, slowly remembering smaller details. This was the village he had been found in. Found? Who found him to begin with? How did this happen? Why was he here to begin with? Was he even here? If he wasn’t why was he seeing these images?

There was so many questions he needed to get answers to. He was so focused on these questions, he hadn’t realised that he had somehow made it to the step of a small house, surprisingly not on fire, almost an image of tranquillity amidst the chaos. That image didn’t last for very long as he suddenly heard a loud thud and the sound of something breaking coming from within the house. He gingerly took a few steps forward to front door. It was ajar. He slowly peered inside, noticing two figures almost immediately. One was lying on the ground, resting upon the wall, gasping and spluttering with a hand clutching her side and the other hand stretched outward in front of her. The other figure was standing over the first. He was small in stature possibly a child around the age of 4 or 5.

Chaser watched in silent shock as the child stepped forward, knocking the women’s hand to the side “Goodnight……Mother.” Plunging a knife deep into her chest, Chaser watched in horror at the scene before him. The child’s voice was calm as he spoke over his mothers dying cries “Sweet dreams.” With one last movement, he rips the knife from her chest and stabs it into her throat. Her body slumped lifelessly against the wall, Chaser felt his stomach churn, retreating from the doorway he collapsed at the base of the step, gagging from the image. He didn’t have long to calm down as he heard the door slowly creak open, heart pounding in his chest, Chaser turned around to see the young boy standing at the step. His eyes devoid of any warmth. “Hey Mister” He said calmly “I’ll make sure you NEVER forget what you’ve done.” A creepy smile inched its way across his face as Chaser spontaneously burst into flames “Remember Mister. Never forget about me!” Chaser screamed a gut wrenching sound before everything went black.

Chaser startled awake, his body drenched in a cold sweat, gasping for air. Chaser looked around, he was in a small room, simplistic in design but functional. Hiroshi was looking at him with a large amount of concern in his eyes. “Oh thank the stars, your awake!” He reached over to the side table where there was a deep dish bowl filled with water and a cloth hanging over the side. “You’ve been unconscious for 3 days, I was getting really worried that you might not wake up.” Grabbing the cloth he, started padding Chaser’s forehead, removing the sweat that was dripping from his brow. Chaser was silent, he could only repeat one line, over and over again

Never forget him, never forget him, never……forget him.”

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With that being said, the summon bring Noelle from her current location back to Sigurd’s.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
[Came from: ]

In a poof of smoke, Noelle would appear from the depths of the white veil. Dusting off her clothes she smiled at her summon, who dispels itself as she turned to Sigurd. Now, shall we begin? she told her companion

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Regardless of this, Noelle decided to break away from Sigurd. She made note of the scroll once more, and if he needed her he has a way to communicate with her now. With that said, Noelle left as she heads back into the Ruins alone.

Leaving Landmark to Ruins of Chungsu.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from , Giotto enters the Noodle Panhandle which seemed to majorly to consist of farmland at first glance. Looking towards the East the sun shined bright enough to cause Giotto to put his hand before his face to shade it from the sun's brightness which in turn allowed him to see the sea in the distance thanks to the high hill he was able to find an advantage point. knowing where he was going He anxiously decided that he was gonna slide down the side of the hill to reach it's base before continuing towards the east.

As Giotto proceeded to casually walk thru the land towards the east of landmark he would hope that would be able to come across something or someone that would be able to direct him closer to his goal, either it be an ally that would join him his journey or an enemy that he would be able to erase from the surface of this planet, making this world a little bit of a better place.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from , Giotto enters the Noodle Panhandle which seemed to majorly to consist of farmland at first glance. Looking towards the East the sun shined bright enough to cause Giotto to put his hand before his face to shade it from the sun's brightness which in turn allowed him to see the sea in the distance thanks to the high hill he was able to find an advantage point. knowing where he was going He anxiously decided that he was gonna slide down the side of the hill to reach it's base before continuing towards the east.

As Giotto proceeded to casually walk thru the land towards the east of landmark he would hope that would be able to come across something or someone that would be able to direct him closer to his goal, either it be an ally that would join him his journey or an enemy that he would be able to erase from the surface of this planet, making this world a little bit of a better place.
Chaser gathered his tools together, placing them in their spots in the small wagon nearby. It had been three weeks since the events of his black out and he was still reeling from the experience. He was sure that little boy had been him and if so that means he had killed his own mother. It could just be from shock or perhaps some dis-associative behavior seeping through from his subconscious. Either way, he had discussed at length with Hiroshi what he had seen and asked if it had been still alright to stay temporarily. He had agreed only if he was fine to work the fields for him to cover his living expenses.

Ensuring that everything was secure, he gently patted the side of the mule that he had grown semi-close to over the few weeks. "Okay Mat'il, lets get going." He walked beside the aging animal as he didn't want to exhaust him by adding his own weight to the wagon. He enjoyed the walk, it was always peaceful especially this time of day. Slowly making his way down the road he noticed a figure walking in the opposite direction. As they neared him Chaser took an effort to be social with small nod and a greeting "Hello sir, how're you?" It was a simple way to say 'hi' but Chaser was proud he made the effort.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chaser gathered his tools together, placing them in their spots in the small wagon nearby. It had been three weeks since the events of his black out and he was still reeling from the experience. He was sure that little boy had been him and if so that means he had killed his own mother. It could just be from shock or perhaps some dis-associative behavior seeping through from his subconscious. Either way, he had discussed at length with Hiroshi what he had seen and asked if it had been still alright to stay temporarily. He had agreed only if he was fine to work the fields for him to cover his living expenses.

Ensuring that everything was secure, he gently patted the side of the mule that he had grown semi-close to over the few weeks. "Okay Mat'il, lets get going." He walked beside the aging animal as he didn't want to exhaust him by adding his own weight to the wagon. He enjoyed the walk, it was always peaceful especially this time of day. Slowly making his way down the road he noticed a figure walking in the opposite direction. As they neared him Chaser took an effort to be social with small nod and a greeting "Hello sir, how're you?" It was a simple way to say 'hi' but Chaser was proud he made the effort.
Continuing down the path, Giotto was beginning to get an eary feeling over the subtly overwhelming silence that surrounded him. Even though he was confident in his abilities to the point that he was able to defend himself from any threat thanks to his lineage coupled with his training. In the midst of his thoughts of distress, he was able to see a man and a donkey before him making their way towards him.

Giotto didnt wanna be a bother to them and decided for himself that he would waste his efforts to make a kindly gesture as they passed since most people dont care to respond if they dont actually know you. Instead he intended to keep his head straight, eyes forward, and continue to place one foot before the other. Surprisingly to Giotto the man initiated the dialogue by making a simple nod coupled with a Hello, sir. How're you? Suddenly a nervousness came over him and made the effort to reply.

Im doing good. How about yourself? , Giotto replied as he stopped in his tracks waiting for the man's response.