Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm…I see. Well don't worry about it too much right now then” Mirabelle pondered for a moment thinking about what Faye mentioned, not hearing any of the voices. She wasn’t the only one who heard them for sure, but maybe she did hear them and as she said probably was the spirits talking to her. She didn’t further question it, simply shaking her head of the thought. “As for the name…” she paused for a moment. She didn’t know if she actually had one. She would enter their shared mental realm for a moment, where she saw the cat sleeping but she knows the Bijuu is aware of the conversation going on. “Do you…actually have a name?” she wondered for a moment. The Nibi wasn’t budging, simply scuffing at her question. “I’ll take that as a yes…” she rolled her eyes, as she left and returned into the real world quickly. “She does have a name…but she’s a bit…uncooperative at the moment to tell me, but you can just call her Nibi for now…” she said to Faye. The Bijuu’s ear twitched at the sound of her being referred to as “Nibi”. A small level of irritation washed over her – but she didn’t want to give her name to Mirabelle, not yet at least. She wanted to become better partners with her first before she could learn her name.

But regardless of it, I gained some cool new powers…” she held her hand out, as a blue flame ignited from it into the shape of a small fiery feline. “I’m still learning more about the powers she grants me but, in the end, I think we’ll end up being good partners” she smiled sheepishly. She originally hated the beast, but Mirabelle’s hatred slowly phased out, though there was still some animosity between the pair. She would turn her attention to Faye’s allegiance to Alucard however, something she found a bit…unsuring. “The one who leads you…Alucard. Why exactly do you work for him?” she questioned. As far as she remembered, he’s a traitor to Tsumigakure and a well-known criminal like him as a boss? She didn’t like the idea, but at the same time…Faye is a grown woman just making her choices. Mirabelle was no stranger to having chaotic tendencies, but the difference is she had her reasons, some of the actions Alucard committed sounded like…unjustified massacres…among other things. She tried not judge a book by its cover but she was still concerned over Faye’s alliance with them.
Faye had been expecting the question. It seemed as though Mira and Alucard weren't all too fond of each other, hopefully it wouldn't be something that drives her away. Faye believed that whatever problems they had were between them and were theirs to solve, she wouldn't meddle or force.

He taught me a lot. It started as me feeling like I needed to pay him back, but not anymore. He became a good friend and mentor, plus he's not bad company. I'd probably still be alone on Mount K had it not been for him.

Faye was still curious as to why Mira didn't like Alucard though, but she would hold off on asking.

Anyways, you said you just had some time to spare, are you currently on a mission or something?

• Love
Reactions: Skorm

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Faye had been expecting the question. It seemed as though Mira and Alucard weren't all too fond of each other, hopefully it wouldn't be something that drives her away. Faye believed that whatever problems they had were between them and were theirs to solve, she wouldn't meddle or force.

He taught me a lot. It started as me feeling like I needed to pay him back, but not anymore. He became a good friend and mentor, plus he's not bad company. I'd probably still be alone on Mount K had it not been for him.

Faye was still curious as to why Mira didn't like Alucard though, but she would hold off on asking.

Anyways, you said you just had some time to spare, are you currently on a mission or something?
I see…” those are the only words Mirabelle was willing to share about her statement. She didn’t want to damper Faye’s apparent friendship with him. In all honesty, she wanted to take her along to her own village but she figured Faye was happy where she was and that’s all that matters. She folded her arms, as Faye questioned if Mirabelle was on a mission or something. She leaned back a bit in the stone chair as she looked into the skies above. “Well yes and no…a mission to protect humanity is what I’m doing…but I’m such an small person in the grand scheme of what’s going on…I don’t think I’d ever be able to make the difference” she said, the wind blowing her hair as it sways. She would look down from the heavens and towards Faye. Mirabelle would feel a light sting at the previous mention of Faye being alone on Mt. Katsu. That was partially her own fault too, but Mirabelle decided that she’d maybe take Faye along for a little adventure to make up for some of the lost time. “I’m in no real rush…at the moment at least…but time isn’t on our side. Right now a battle is being waged in the Underworld and honestly…I don’t know what the outcome will be…but I believe in them and that they will stop the Voidlord. My next task is perfecting my control over the Nibi so I can become even more powerful and return to my village once I’m done…so how about you help me train?” she got out of her seat and approached Faye.

She held her hand out to and if Faye returned the gesture, Mirabelle would yoink her closer to her face and kiss Faye on the lips. After a few seconds, they would part away with Mirabelle smiling. “I think I owe you one of those too” she smiled blushing at her.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Faye blushes after the kiss, she'd been waiting for this for years and it finally happened.
Trying not to sound too ecstatic she spoke.

That was ... ...well, I cannot help you with this as i have to return to my village but maybe next time?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Faye blushes after the kiss, she'd been waiting for this for years and it finally happened.
Trying not to sound too ecstatic she spoke.

That was ... ...well, I cannot help you with this as i have to return to my village but maybe next time?
Mirabelle would stand there for a moment, staring intently in Faye’s eyes. She just wanted to take her away and run off to just…live life. However, she had to remember in the end, they both lived different lives away from each other. She can understand Faye’s choice and didn’t fault her for it, as a matter of fact she expected it. Sort of. A small tear grew at the edge of her eye but she wiped her thumb towards it and smiled. “Alright but you owe me this time” she said brining Faye in one more time for a hug. “Why is it always so hard to say goodbye…” she whispered into her eyes. She didn’t want to let go…but she reluctantly did. She would release the lady, but not before kissing her once more on the cheek. “I know just the thing” she said reaching into her tool pouch. It was a piece of paper, though it wasn’t “normal”. It had a special script attached to it that was connected to Mirabelle’s chakra and life force. The arrow was pointing at her directly. “This will always lead you to me, just follow the arrow and it will bring you to me. This way, you always know where I am…so whenever you need me, just use that” she would step away from her for the moment. “Well…this is it…we’ll meet again soon, next time maybe we can meet back where it all started…” she hinted at where they’ll meet next time.

Oh well, till then take care Faye. I love you…” Mirabelle said, as she started to run at her top speed and disappeared in a flash. As she was prepared to head back to Tsumigakure. She realized something during this little meeting with her love. She sighed, it was time to take back what belongs to her.

Vi~vi~rukādo - Vivre Card
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is a special passive paper tag that contains the user's chakra signature and life force. By giving this paper tag to allies, they are able to trace and find the user. This is because there is a sealing script with an arrow inscription on the paper and the arrow is always pointing to the direction of the user's chakra thus moving like a compass arrow towards the direction of the user. This can be used to locate the user and purely for rp purposes. Whenever the user is hurt and in danger, the paper turns gray in color and begins to burn slowly. It stops burning if the user's life is no more threatened and turns to ashes should the user's life fades.
Note: Only 3 can remain active at one time

LLM

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After her meeting with Mira, Faye had been roaming around the noodle panhandle looking for any signs of Vex. It seems they had not spread this far, which was a good thing.

She summoned Aphrodite and the two flew off, back towards the lightning mountains to continue investigations.

(Kuchiyose: Koigokoro Megami, Aphrodite) - Summoning: Love Goddess, Aphrodite
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: N/A
Description: The user uses his summoning tattoo to summon the Love Goddess of Cardinals, Aphrodite. The Love Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self-righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so. When entering a battle, a whirl of flame envelopes the cardinal, altering her drastically in almost an instant. What emerges is a vastly changed creature, the frame of a red predatory bird now larger than most men. Lightly plated armor sits strategically placed upon her body, glimmering as it shields wing, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Aphrodite’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests. As the transformation is completed, she opens her wings thus causing the flame that begat this transformation to burst forward as a wave of B-Rank flames, leaving its mark not only on her feathers by making the bird’s wings light up with a flickering blaze, but also on the field burning anything in front of it up to mid-range. She is the same size as Gamabunta, with an enormous wing span of 18 meters. Although commonly known as The Love Goddess, she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu for being the first Cardinal to obtain dual elemental affinities. Her affinities are to fire and wind, which she can perform up to A-Rank. She is proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her. These are the greatest flaws Aphrodite has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she very often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self-assureds she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self-important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: The Armor takes 3 B-Rank hits and breaks.
Note: Must sign Cardinal Contract to use.
Note: Only one element may be used in a move.
Note: Lasts for four turns

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

A small whistle announced the ship had arrived and their travels were over, reaching the western continent as Strix had reached her destination while Lucifer was still going to be going further inland to the Earthen Badlands if Strix heard Madara correctly. She didn't envy his mission of capturing the 4 tails after barely surviving the 3 tails herself but Lucifer looked more than capable of taking the challenge on. Would he ask, she probably would go along and help him out, however she didn't know how proud he might be or whether he could take it down easily.

I guess this is where we part, somewhere in this land is another core holder that has advanced theirs to a relic weapon like us. Hopefully he will come along quietly, or at least be interested in what Madara will have to say. Are you going to be fine taking down the tailed beast? Although I'm not much of a fighter the tailed beasts are still powerful creatures to anyone unprepared.

Strix looked down and checked a map she had pulled from her bag, there were a few villages she could check out mostly trade routes heading inland, but she had to start somewhere.

If you need any help let me know, do you have any of those communication scrolls like Madara?

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

A small whistle announced the ship had arrived and their travels were over, reaching the western continent as Strix had reached her destination while Lucifer was still going to be going further inland to the Earthen Badlands if Strix heard Madara correctly. She didn't envy his mission of capturing the 4 tails after barely surviving the 3 tails herself but Lucifer looked more than capable of taking the challenge on. Would he ask, she probably would go along and help him out, however she didn't know how proud he might be or whether he could take it down easily.

I guess this is where we part, somewhere in this land is another core holder that has advanced theirs to a relic weapon like us. Hopefully he will come along quietly, or at least be interested in what Madara will have to say. Are you going to be fine taking down the tailed beast? Although I'm not much of a fighter the tailed beasts are still powerful creatures to anyone unprepared.

Strix looked down and checked a map she had pulled from her bag, there were a few villages she could check out mostly trade routes heading inland, but she had to start somewhere.

If you need any help let me know, do you have any of those communication scrolls like Madara?
"I believe I shall be fine. Though opening a line of communication would certainly be valuable overall. When I met Madara I had no idea how to make those scrolls, but in the time since then I have learned." Lucifer spoke in soft tones, even while he removed the communications scroll from his pocket his mind was already working on a plan to combat the tailed beast.

Handing the scroll to Strix, Lucifer would perform the tiger handseal, followed by the snake. This would be the unique code to open the scrolls line of communication.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

With the scroll handed over, Lucifer would begin his journey in earnest.

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"I believe I shall be fine. Though opening a line of communication would certainly be valuable overall. When I met Madara I had no idea how to make those scrolls, but in the time since then I have learned." Lucifer spoke in soft tones, even while he removed the communications scroll from his pocket his mind was already working on a plan to combat the tailed beast.

Handing the scroll to Strix, Lucifer would perform the tiger handseal, followed by the snake. This would be the unique code to open the scrolls line of communication.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

With the scroll handed over, Lucifer would begin his journey in earnest.

LLM
Accepting the scroll from Lucifer, Strix pocketed it placing it in her bag and pulling out the map again, looking to see where she may find this new Relic Core wielder, or what cities might be best to search for information. There were a few dock ports and a small town that lead inland all small and probably would stand out if they were wielding any unique weapons if her own was to go by. She may have to do some searching and go with her instincts on this one, looking for someone that may have been through a rough time, recently returned from the Underworld, swirling white and black energy or unique weapon.

Well it wasn't totally hopeless....

Starting in the port they landed, Strix began asking around for information, any jobs going or mercenary work, but nothing stood out. No crazed beasts, strange bedfellows or anyone particularly looking shady or confronting her. She wondered if the relic holder would be able to tell she held a relic too, or if there would be some kinship.

God I hope they come along quietly. I dont want this to turn into some ****fest show.

Staying the night the leaving the town, Strix continued on the path to further inland looking to reach the next town within a day.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Recount your experience to a trusted source (4)

Summary: Scarred from his deaths at the hands of Falnir and Phetra, Kōtetsu recounts his harrowing experience in the underworld to his trusted retainer.

Coming From: Keishi (007)

Even with the current state of the world, the Noodle Panhandle remained peaceful. Its inhabitants continued their pastime of cultivating the high-quality ingredients used to create noodles throughout the continent. Their livelihood depended on it after all. Kōtetsu enjoyed being there. The was no forest, but the atmosphere of the land reminded him of home. It was because of this that he remained there for some time before continuing his journey onwards, and in that time he thought of many things, but his conversation with Ada continued to repeat in his mind. The trauma he’d experienced wasn’t something easy to deal with, and talking to her about it had helped, but he still felt restless. As he lay in the shade of a large tree with Sif curled up by his side and his other two Ninken merge into his body, he thought back to his time in the Three Friends of Winter.

Weeks Prior...

Solaire woke with Sif’s claws digging into his shoulder, but the sluggishness of his tired body prevented him from quickly dislodging it. Instead, he wiggled around until he freed himself from beneath Sif’s paw, but in doing so ended up closer to the edge of the large bed. It was the first time in a very long time that he’d rested so well, been so unguarded that even his sense took some time to return to him, but it was a relief to be free of the curse of his enhanced senses that allowed him to hear and smell things even when he didn’t want to.

He shuffled around until he caught sight of Kōtetsu’s, his pack brother’s, back as he stood in front of the cold fireplace. He tried focusing, but he could hear none of his thoughts, something that only occurred when he was actively focusing on blocking the mental link they shared. When his thoughts became dark. “...portant you get some sleep,” came Ada’s voice from across the room, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. She made Solaire uncomfortable. He could never catch her scent even when she was close, and the mysterious air she had about her made her all the more dangerous. The ninken could clearly tell that she was interested in his packbrother, but in exactly what capacity he was unsure. If it was one thing he was sure of, it was that the way she looked at him made his skin crawl.

Kōtetsu was silent for a time, leaving a deafening silence about the room. “What use is sleep when I can’t get any rest?” He asked when he finally spoke. The Inuzuka had managed to fall into a deep slumber numerous times, but every time he did he awoke in a cold sweat. “I see my death in my dreams. Even when I’m awake, every time I close my eyes...” His voice trailed off, and the Ninken could sense the shift in his mood.

Ada could tell that whatever he’d experienced on his journey hadn’t been easy, but she had no clue how to help him if she didn’t understand what he had gone through. She tapped the wooden chair next to her, “Come here.” He stared at her for a moment, then slowly dragged his weary body to the small table in the corner of the room. “Tell me what happened.”

Kōtetsu inhaled deeply, recalling the events of the raid on the underworld. The battles to get to Phetra. His death of Sif, Solaire, and Sirris after encountering the Burial King. And finally, his own deaths at the hands of Falnir and the ruler of the underworld. “I died, Ada,” he began, bluntly delivering the news of his own demise. “I died twice. Sif, Solaire, and Sirris died twice. I felt their thoughts of their last moments. Their pain...The sheer agony they experienced as chaos bolts tore through their bodies. I felt the link that connected our minds snap. And I...My body was dragged through space, almost ripped apart as I was teleported to the Realm of Torment. As I lay there, my body engulfed in flames, my life flashed before my eyes. I saw the faces of long-dead friends from Chungsu, my parents, the members of our clan, and I felt my life as it faded with every breath I took.”

He paused, catching his breath. Ada was stunned, as one would expect. The leader of her clan was strong. She could never imagine him losing. To anyone. For him to have died not once, but twice while in the underworld meant that the foes he faced were beyond ordinary. She couldn’t relate to his experience, nor could she truly fully understand what he was going through, but she knew the pain of losing someone close and knew that reassuring and consoling him would be all that she could do. He would need to process this on his own.

“With Phetra,” he continued, his entire body shaking. “It was much worse. I’m still unsure how exactly she did it, but she was able to somehow emerge from within my body and force herself out. It was painful, as you could imagine. But the pain only lasted a moment as my insides exploded outwards...” His voice once again trailed off. All three of the ninken were awake now, with their heads hung low. For them, death wasn’t an opponent as to how others saw it. It wasn’t something to fight against or avoid. To them, it was simply something that happened, and as such, they didn’t feel too bothered or remorseful, but they could feel their pack brother’s emotional state.

“How...How did you come back from that?” She asked, choosing her words carefully.

Though at the time of his second death he could hear everything that occurred, he wasn’t too sure how exactly he’d been brought back. “It was the God-Child. Well, the former God-Child from the Last Bastion. His name was Enkidu,” he informed her. “It was he and his ward, a man known as Solomon, who finally defeated Phetra. Enkidu seemed to have rewritten reality itself to bring us back to life.”

The scale of this was much too large for her to wrap her head around. Gods, Goddesses, and rulers of the dead were beyond her current understanding, especially for a clan that was still in the process of granting passage through their borders. Ada reached her hand across the small table and placed it on top of his. “I don’t have the right words to console you, Kōtetsu. Just know that I’m here to help in any way I can.”

It was the first time he had spoken the words out loud, told someone else what he had been through. Sharing his experience with someone else felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. However, now that Ada knew what he'd gone through, he had to ensure no one else would find out, especially the two people who cared for him the most.

“Ada...What I told you just now,” he began, “My parents...They must never know.”

Ada knew how protective his parents could be, how much they worried for his safety with him being gone from the clan for extended periods of time. If they learned that he had died, and twice at that, then they'd never allow him to leave on his own again.

She couldn't help but let out a repressed chuckle. Kōtetsu, the mighty leader of the Inuzuka clan and the most powerful combatant she knew. The man who had overcome death. Scared of his parents finding out what he’d been through, like a child hiding the fact that he’d gotten into trouble. “I understand,” she replied.

Prescent Day...

Kōtetsu’s eyes slowly opened as he woke from his sleep. The nightmares of his death had lessened, and his thoughts weren’t troubled as much, but something inside him, deep inside him, remained broken. Something that he was unsure would ever be fixed, but that was an issue for another time. Now he had more pressing tasks to complete.

Suddenly, a low growl emanated from Sif’s chest, his ears curled back, and he rose to his feet and stared east. The Inuzuka rose to his feet and peered into the distance, curious to know what had caught their attention. It was then that he caught a familiar scent, one he’d encountered some time ago not too far from here.

I smell the witch, came Sirris' voice telepathically. It was sharp and vicious. She hadn’t forgotten the disrespect she had faced when they last crossed paths. The disrespect she had let slide.

“Strix...”

Mission Completed​

Last edited:
Reactions: System001

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Recount your experience to a trusted source (4)
Summary: Scarred from his deaths at the hands of Falnir and Phetra, Kōtetsu recounts his harrowing experience in the underworld to his trusted retainer.

Coming From: Keishi (007)
Even with the current state of the world, the Noodle Panhandle remained peaceful. Its inhabitants continued their pastime of cultivating the high-quality ingredients used to create noodles throughout the continent. Their livelihood depended on it after all. Kōtetsu enjoyed being there. The was no forest, but the atmosphere of the land reminded him of home. It was because of this that he remained there for some time before continuing his journey onwards, and in that time he thought of many things, but his conversation with Ada continued to repeat in his mind. The trauma he’d experienced wasn’t something easy to deal with, and talking to her about it had helped, but he still felt restless. As he lay in the shade of a large tree with Sif curled up by his side and his other two Ninken merge into his body, he thought back to his time in the Three Friends of Winter.
Weeks Prior...
Solaire woke with Sif’s claws digging into his shoulder, but the sluggishness of his tired body prevented him from quickly dislodging it. Instead, he wiggled around until he freed himself from beneath Sif’s paw, but in doing so ended up closer to the edge of the large bed. It was the first time in a very long time that he’d rested so well, been so unguarded that even his sense took some time to return to him, but it was a relief to be free of the curse of his enhanced senses that allowed him to hear and smell things even when he didn’t want to.
He shuffled around until he caught sight of Kōtetsu’s, his pack brother’s, back as he stood in front of the cold fireplace. He tried focusing, but he could hear none of his thoughts, something that only occurred when he was actively focusing on blocking the mental link they shared. When his thoughts became dark. “...portant you get some sleep,” came Ada’s voice from across the room, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. She made Solaire uncomfortable. He could never catch her scent even when she was close, and the mysterious air she had about her made her all the more dangerous. The ninken could clearly tell that she was interested in his packbrother, but in exactly what capacity he was unsure. If it was one thing he was sure of, it was that the way she looked at him made his skin crawl.
Kōtetsu was silent for a time, leaving a deafening silence about the room. “What use is sleep when I can’t get any rest?” He asked when he finally spoke. The Inuzuka had managed to fall into a deep slumber numerous times, but every time he did he awoke in a cold sweat. “I see my death in my dreams. Even when I’m awake, every time I close my eyes...” His voice trailed off, and the Ninken could sense the shift in his mood.
Ada could tell that whatever he’d experienced on his journey hadn’t been easy, but she had no clue how to help him if she didn’t understand what he had gone through. She tapped the wooden chair next to her, “Come here.” He stared at her for a moment, then slowly dragged his weary body to the small table in the corner of the room. “Tell me what happened.”
Kōtetsu inhaled deeply, recalling the events of the raid on the underworld. The battles to get to Phetra. His death of Sif, Solaire, and Sirris after encountering the Burial King. And finally, his own deaths at the hands of Falnir and the ruler of the underworld. “I died, Ada,” he began, bluntly delivering the news of his own demise. “I died twice. Sif, Solaire, and Sirris died twice. I felt their thoughts of their last moments. Their pain...The sheer agony they experienced as chaos bolts tore through their bodies. I felt the link that connected our minds snap. And I...My body was dragged through space, almost ripped apart as I was teleported to the Realm of Torment. As I lay there, my body engulfed in flames, my life flashed before my eyes. I saw the faces of long-dead friends from Chungsu, my parents, the members of our clan, and I felt my life as it faded with every breath I took.”
He paused, catching his breath. Ada was stunned, as one would expect. The leader of her clan was strong. She could never imagine him losing. To anyone. For him to have died not once, but twice while in the underworld meant that the foes he faced were beyond ordinary. She couldn’t relate to his experience, nor could she truly fully understand what he was going through, but she knew the pain of losing someone close and knew that reassuring and consoling him would be all that she could do. He would need to process this on his own.
“With Phetra,” he continued, his entire body shaking. “It was much worse. I’m still unsure how exactly she did it, but she was able to somehow emerge from within my body and force herself out. It was painful, as you could imagine. But the pain only lasted a moment as my insides exploded outwards...” His voice once again trailed off. All three of the ninken were awake now, with their heads hung low. For them, death wasn’t an opponent as to how others saw it. It wasn’t something to fight against or avoid. To them, it was simply something that happened, and as such, they didn’t feel too bothered or remorseful, but they could feel their pack brother’s emotional state.
“How...How did you come back from that?” She asked, choosing her words carefully.
Though at the time of his second death he could hear everything that occurred, he wasn’t too sure how exactly he’d been brought back. “It was the God-Child. Well, the former God-Child from the Last Bastion. His name was Enkidu,” he informed her. “It was he and his ward, a man known as Solomon, who finally defeated Phetra. Enkidu seemed to have rewritten reality itself to bring us back to life.”
The scale of this was much too large for her to wrap her head around. Gods, Goddesses, and rulers of the dead were beyond her current understanding, especially for a clan that was still in the process of granting passage through their borders. Ada reached her hand across the small table and placed it on top of his. “I don’t have the right words to console you, Kōtetsu. Just know that I’m here to help in any way I can.”
It was the first time he had spoken the words out loud, told someone else what he had been through. Sharing his experience with someone else felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. However, now that Ada knew what he'd gone through
“Ada...What I told you just now,” he began, “My parents...They must never know.”
Ada knew how protective his parents could be, how much they worried for his safety with him being gone from the clan for extended periods of time. If they learned that he had died, and twice at that, then they'd never allow him to leave on his own again.
She couldn't help but let out a repressed chuckle. Kōtetsu, the mighty leader of the Inuzuka clan and the most powerful combatant she knew. The man who had overcome death. Scared of his parents finding out what he’d been through, like a child hiding the fact that he’d gotten into trouble. “I understand,” she replied.
Prescent Day...
Kōtetsu’s eyes slowly opened as he woke from his sleep. The nightmares of his death had lessened, and his thoughts weren’t troubled as much, but something inside him, deep inside him, remained broken. Something that he was unsure would ever be fixed, but that was an issue for another time. Now he had more pressing tasks to complete.
Suddenly, a low growl emanated from Sif’s chest, his ears curled back, and he rose to his feet and stared east. The Inuzuka rose to his feet and peered into the distance, curious to know what had caught their attention. It was then that he caught a familiar scent, one he’d encountered some time ago not too far from here.
I smell the witch, came Sirris' voice telepathically. It was sharp and vicious. She hadn’t forgotten the disrespect she had faced when they last crossed paths. The disrespect she had let slide.
“Strix...”

Mission Completed​
This post marks the beginning of a mission:
- Practice with your Clans skill
- Convince a core holder to meet

Leaving the first town, Strix had been making her way to the next one night falling during her travel, bobbing her head back and forth to a melody she had made up in her mind. There was a casual attitude and airyness about her since her meeting with the Voidlords, discovering their power as well as hearing about Enkiddu and Solomon. Coming across Gods, reality warping and metaphysical concepts while she had to fight and defeat a massive powerful legendary creature that had only been written about and not seen for the longest of times. Her attitude was a jovial, carefree tune, the went where ever life would take her, a sharp turn from how she originally was raised, a serious student of life, studying and learning everything about the world she could preparing for every eventuality. She still had some of her old traits, her curiosity, her love and study of what could be called magic, divinity or ninjutsu, and how she still wondered what her fate was to be.

Since her awakening of her ancestral abilities, Dianna had been always within earshot in the back of her mind commenting on the places they had been, but unusually quiet while near the Sunlit Forge. Strix had been meaning to ask about that and learn more of her heritage but it was off to the next mission straight away, to recruit this new core holder into the group and bring them to Madara. It was as she was reflecting that she heard Dianna's tone, cutting through her daydreaming stopping her in her tracks.

Young one stop, can you feel that? Strong spiritual energy ahead of us, one of them human, 3 of them non human by the feel of it. Concentrate and we will teach you to feel and sense spiritual energy.

Taking a deep breath, Strix closed her eyes as she focused hard trying to feel any type of presence around her particularly ahead where Dianna had pointed out. She was struggling, a mess of feeling nothing and fog in her head as she tried to make meaning of it.

Relax and focus on me, understand what spiritual energy is. Cut through the natural energy of the world and realize that there is another world around us. Focus on my voice, feel my energy Child.

As Dianna spoke Strix focused her mind harder, catching herself and then letting her mind wander as a shape began to take shape in her mind feeling a presence in front of her. A few more moments and the fog shifted, the image of a woman she could picture in her head, someone she had seen when fighting the 3 tails, stood in front of her clad in the same dark black and silver armour, long white hair and the moon tattoo on her head. She smiled as Strix caught her eye, a proud moment as her student made progress.

Very good, now hold this and open your eyes and keep looking at where I am.

Unexpectedly, as Strix opened her eyes, a blurry but Diana was still there as a shifting black and white form of energy and Strix let out a small laugh.

Its nice to finally meet you, but what do I call you?

Dianna smiled warmly once again, her voice sounding like she was underwater.

You can call me Dianna, that was my name even though I've had many. That was what I was born as. I have been with you since you were born, along with all your past lives and one day you will join us and guide the next generation.

Strix was beaming, the fact she could meet an incredible warrior and previous life of herself but as she thought more on it, the image of Dianna began to fade.

Its ok, let me go for now, it takes a lot of skill and strength to pull me into form in the physical world, but I am still with you in spirit. Lets get you to practice on finding these other spirits for now.

Not even noticing how long she had been meditating and aiming to speak with her guardian spirit, it had turned to night with clouds overhead creating a dark night. Taking a deep breath again and this time not closing her eyes, she focused her spirit into finding other spiritual energy's. It seemed easier this time, cutting through the fog with ease and seeing 3 non humanoid spirits with a singular human together. It wouldn't take Strix long to meet them if she continued on her path, probably meeting them in an hour or so.

These spirits seem familiar, I cant say why but it feels like I know their spiritual energy...

You'll learn in time how to differentiate spiritual energies, and reach further beyond towns to detect spirits. For now, lets just see if these are the Core holder youre after.

Before Strix could even say anything;
Yes, I can hear everything you can, and even read your mind. I am you remember...

Smirking and continuing on, Strix began to skip under the dark moonless night towards the spirits she had seen. Not long after skipping down the path the location of the spirit came into view there stood a tall muscular man with canines surrounding him, a familiar face she had seen before close to this location. Skipping closer she tilted her head as to where she had seen him before.

THE CORE!
This must have been the core wielder that Madara had sensed, which meant that he was also with Lucifer down under, and as her memory came back, she remembered one of his canine companion had the core on its collar. If he had activated the weapon, Strix would have been very curious as to how it was done, if the dogs were involved as well.

I cannot be-lieve I am running into you again. Honestly, I completely forgot you had one of the cores, and wondered who they were talking about when they said there was another one in the underworld.

Strix had a loose guard no dangerous or offensive presence, as far as she was concerned the guy she was talking to was someone who had 'saved' humanity and put their life on the line for greater good. The fact she knew there was no death in the world also floated around her head as there would be no way he could actually kill her.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
This post marks the beginning of a mission:
- Practice with your Clans skill
- Convince a core holder to meet

Leaving the first town, Strix had been making her way to the next one night falling during her travel, bobbing her head back and forth to a melody she had made up in her mind. There was a casual attitude and airyness about her since her meeting with the Voidlords, discovering their power as well as hearing about Enkiddu and Solomon. Coming across Gods, reality warping and metaphysical concepts while she had to fight and defeat a massive powerful legendary creature that had only been written about and not seen for the longest of times. Her attitude was a jovial, carefree tune, the went where ever life would take her, a sharp turn from how she originally was raised, a serious student of life, studying and learning everything about the world she could preparing for every eventuality. She still had some of her old traits, her curiosity, her love and study of what could be called magic, divinity or ninjutsu, and how she still wondered what her fate was to be.

Since her awakening of her ancestral abilities, Dianna had been always within earshot in the back of her mind commenting on the places they had been, but unusually quiet while near the Sunlit Forge. Strix had been meaning to ask about that and learn more of her heritage but it was off to the next mission straight away, to recruit this new core holder into the group and bring them to Madara. It was as she was reflecting that she heard Dianna's tone, cutting through her daydreaming stopping her in her tracks.

Young one stop, can you feel that? Strong spiritual energy ahead of us, one of them human, 3 of them non human by the feel of it. Concentrate and we will teach you to feel and sense spiritual energy.

Taking a deep breath, Strix closed her eyes as she focused hard trying to feel any type of presence around her particularly ahead where Dianna had pointed out. She was struggling, a mess of feeling nothing and fog in her head as she tried to make meaning of it.

Relax and focus on me, understand what spiritual energy is. Cut through the natural energy of the world and realize that there is another world around us. Focus on my voice, feel my energy Child.

As Dianna spoke Strix focused her mind harder, catching herself and then letting her mind wander as a shape began to take shape in her mind feeling a presence in front of her. A few more moments and the fog shifted, the image of a woman she could picture in her head, someone she had seen when fighting the 3 tails, stood in front of her clad in the same dark black and silver armour, long white hair and the moon tattoo on her head. She smiled as Strix caught her eye, a proud moment as her student made progress.

Very good, now hold this and open your eyes and keep looking at where I am.

Unexpectedly, as Strix opened her eyes, a blurry but Diana was still there as a shifting black and white form of energy and Strix let out a small laugh.

Its nice to finally meet you, but what do I call you?

Dianna smiled warmly once again, her voice sounding like she was underwater.

You can call me Dianna, that was my name even though I've had many. That was what I was born as. I have been with you since you were born, along with all your past lives and one day you will join us and guide the next generation.

Strix was beaming, the fact she could meet an incredible warrior and previous life of herself but as she thought more on it, the image of Dianna began to fade.

Its ok, let me go for now, it takes a lot of skill and strength to pull me into form in the physical world, but I am still with you in spirit. Lets get you to practice on finding these other spirits for now.

Not even noticing how long she had been meditating and aiming to speak with her guardian spirit, it had turned to night with clouds overhead creating a dark night. Taking a deep breath again and this time not closing her eyes, she focused her spirit into finding other spiritual energy's. It seemed easier this time, cutting through the fog with ease and seeing 3 non humanoid spirits with a singular human together. It wouldn't take Strix long to meet them if she continued on her path, probably meeting them in an hour or so.

These spirits seem familiar, I cant say why but it feels like I know their spiritual energy...

You'll learn in time how to differentiate spiritual energies, and reach further beyond towns to detect spirits. For now, lets just see if these are the Core holder youre after.

Before Strix could even say anything;
Yes, I can hear everything you can, and even read your mind. I am you remember...

Smirking and continuing on, Strix began to skip under the dark moonless night towards the spirits she had seen. Not long after skipping down the path the location of the spirit came into view there stood a tall muscular man with canines surrounding him, a familiar face she had seen before close to this location. Skipping closer she tilted her head as to where she had seen him before.

THE CORE!
This must have been the core wielder that Madara had sensed, which meant that he was also with Lucifer down under, and as her memory came back, she remembered one of his canine companion had the core on its collar. If he had activated the weapon, Strix would have been very curious as to how it was done, if the dogs were involved as well.

I cannot be-lieve I am running into you again. Honestly, I completely forgot you had one of the cores, and wondered who they were talking about when they said there was another one in the underworld.

Strix had a loose guard no dangerous or offensive presence, as far as she was concerned the guy she was talking to was someone who had 'saved' humanity and put their life on the line for greater good. The fact she knew there was no death in the world also floated around her head as there would be no way he could actually kill her.
Though a lot of time had passed since their last encounter, the woman seemed to remain the same in her ability to give up information unprompted. From her brief sentence, he was already able to come to a number of conclusions. The first was that she was working beneath someone, and the second was that whoever this was had a way of tracking the cores. If not, there was no way she could have coincidentally come across him again, or have known that he had been in the underworld. Kōtetsu rested his left arm atop Sif's back, attempting to soothe the silver wolf to no avail, but as he moved his arm two things occurred. First would be the activation of his enhanced strength, while at the same time Sirris channeled chakra to her nose to heighten her sense of smell to where she was able to visualize scents, an ability that the Inuzuka himself was able to tap into due to their merger. Naturally, this went unnoticed by the woman standing before him.

There was a moment of silence between them as Kōtetsu wondered what to say to her. He was busy. So busy that he didn't even have time to visit his home to see his family. He had no time to spare for her. He took a few steps forward, his body towering over her's as his dominating aura caused her speed to slightly decrease. "What do you want from me, Swamp Witch?" he asked bluntly, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Techniques used:
( Chakura Chikara ) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Range: Short
Chakra cost: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Damage points: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Description: A technique that uses the refine chakra control and concentration required in medical ninjutsu to enhance one's strength to monstrous levels. This is done by storing chakra into one's hands or feet and releasing it onto the target with pinpoint timing. With this strength, the user can decimate the ground or even kill opponents with a single strike.
Note: Can only be used by Sakura, Momoshiki, Sarada or Tsunade bios.
Note: Once activated, lasts the entire battle.
Supekutoru-Kan | Spectral Sense
Chakra: 20 (-10 per turn)
Description: Spectral Sense is a technique usable only by ninken that takes advantage of the ability to sense and track targets through scent. By channeling chakra to their nose a Ninken’s sense of smell is heightened to the point where they become able to visualize scents. Much like synesthesia, this technique enables scents detected by the ninken’s sense of smell to be interpreted visually, with whatever smelt being interpreted as visible colors that will seep and ooze out of techniques and people. This will not be limited to the ninken’s visual range, but will instead exist independently as an experience-able phenomenon that will be interpreted visually - for instance, a ninken will be able to close their eyes yet will still see colors, with scents from behind them interpreted in a way akin to peripheral vision, yet more rear reaching and so on. The stronger or fresher the scent - whether it be a person or technique, the more vivid and bright the color will be. Staler sources of released chakra will take on more bland and faded tones, while those interpreted as dangerous or fatal will take or strong and alarming red, yellow and purple tones. Stronger scents, such as that produced by a ninja performing a technique or an active attack will produce stronger, more block colors, while dormant sources, such as a ninja at rest or passive or dormant techniques will produce more patchy and whispy tones. Elemental affinities will also have their own distinct colors, as will other disciplines of chakra transformation, even pure physical and spiritual energies will have their own hue.

Note:
- This technique can only be used three times per battle/arc.
- Color perception will appear like a filter that overlays onto the normal view of the world.
- Once activated this technique lasts until deactivated, draining 10 chakra per turn from the user.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Though a lot of time had passed since their last encounter, the woman seemed to remain the same in her ability to give up information unprompted. From her brief sentence, he was already able to come to a number of conclusions. The first was that she was working beneath someone, and the second was that whoever this was had a way of tracking the cores. If not, there was no way she could have coincidentally come across him again, or have known that he had been in the underworld. Kōtetsu rested his left arm atop Sif's back, attempting to soothe the silver wolf to no avail, but as he moved his arm two things occurred. First would be the activation of his enhanced strength, while at the same time Sirris channeled chakra to her nose to heighten her sense of smell to where she was able to visualize scents, an ability that the Inuzuka himself was able to tap into due to their merger. Naturally, this went unnoticed by the woman standing before him.
There was a moment of silence between them as Kōtetsu wondered what to say to her. He was busy. So busy that he didn't even have time to visit his home to see his family. He had no time to spare for her. He took a few steps forward, his body towering over her's as his dominating aura caused her speed to slightly decrease. "What do you want from me, Swamp Witch?" he asked bluntly, a hint of annoyance in his voice.
Techniques used:
( Chakura Chikara ) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra cost: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Damage points: ( +25 to taijutsu techniques )
Description: A technique that uses the refine chakra control and concentration required in medical ninjutsu to enhance one's strength to monstrous levels. This is done by storing chakra into one's hands or feet and releasing it onto the target with pinpoint timing. With this strength, the user can decimate the ground or even kill opponents with a single strike.
Note: Can only be used by Sakura, Momoshiki, Sarada or Tsunade bios.
Note: Once activated, lasts the entire battle.
Supekutoru-Kan | Spectral Sense
Chakra: 20 (-10 per turn)
Description: Spectral Sense is a technique usable only by ninken that takes advantage of the ability to sense and track targets through scent. By channeling chakra to their nose a Ninken’s sense of smell is heightened to the point where they become able to visualize scents. Much like synesthesia, this technique enables scents detected by the ninken’s sense of smell to be interpreted visually, with whatever smelt being interpreted as visible colors that will seep and ooze out of techniques and people. This will not be limited to the ninken’s visual range, but will instead exist independently as an experience-able phenomenon that will be interpreted visually - for instance, a ninken will be able to close their eyes yet will still see colors, with scents from behind them interpreted in a way akin to peripheral vision, yet more rear reaching and so on. The stronger or fresher the scent - whether it be a person or technique, the more vivid and bright the color will be. Staler sources of released chakra will take on more bland and faded tones, while those interpreted as dangerous or fatal will take or strong and alarming red, yellow and purple tones. Stronger scents, such as that produced by a ninja performing a technique or an active attack will produce stronger, more block colors, while dormant sources, such as a ninja at rest or passive or dormant techniques will produce more patchy and whispy tones. Elemental affinities will also have their own distinct colors, as will other disciplines of chakra transformation, even pure physical and spiritual energies will have their own hue.
Note:
- This technique can only be used three times per battle/arc.
- Color perception will appear like a filter that overlays onto the normal view of the world.
- Once activated this technique lasts until deactivated, draining 10 chakra per turn from the user.
Strix wondered if he was this uptight when they last met, even though they shared a common connection through the core's even if he was unaware. She was the one that had explained what it was and the half truth of its potential, not exactly knowing what his would turn into. His huge form didnt bother her, but perhaps it was because he was so large he had his own gravitational field that she felt he balance off and feel a touch sluggish. Needless to say should anything do go wrong, there were definitely methods for her to counter, escape or even fight should they come up. During the pitch black of the night, Strix could still sense his spiritual energies as well as the dogs, and could see him flex his muscles, as if preparing for a fight.

Wow, rude. Ok, first of all, I don't want anything from you.

In the back of her mind, Diana spoke up.

This is the warrior with another core?

Materializing herself though only Strix could see her, she strutted around circling Kotetsu and his dogs as her spiritual form of energy hazily shifted between white and black swirling energy. No physical presence in the real world, she left no footsteps nor any actual mark on the material plane.

Strix's eyes following Diana as she circled spoke loudly still not realizing that simply speaking inside her head Daiana could hear her.

Yeah, this is the guy, at least last I knew he had a core unless it left it or lost it in the underworld place.

He looks strong, a true warrior though not without flaws

Diana commented noting his physical bulk.

Turning her attention back to Kotetsu, Strix spoke to him once again.
All I am doing is giving you a chance to learn more about your core if you still have it. I was told to meet someone within this landmark who had a core. I can bring you to someone who knows more about them, and specifically how they relate to everything going on in the world at the moment. If you don't want to meet them, you don't want to fully unlock all its potential, then that's fine, Ill let them know.

Strix couldn't care less if Kotetsu wanted to join the organization or not, whispers and rumours of other powerful warriors and persons were about, and if worst came to worst, they could probably do in a pinch.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Strix wondered if he was this uptight when they last met, even though they shared a common connection through the core's even if he was unaware. She was the one that had explained what it was and the half truth of its potential, not exactly knowing what his would turn into. His huge form didnt bother her, but perhaps it was because he was so large he had his own gravitational field that she felt he balance off and feel a touch sluggish. Needless to say should anything do go wrong, there were definitely methods for her to counter, escape or even fight should they come up. During the pitch black of the night, Strix could still sense his spiritual energies as well as the dogs, and could see him flex his muscles, as if preparing for a fight.

Wow, rude. Ok, first of all, I don't want anything from you.

In the back of her mind, Diana spoke up.

This is the warrior with another core?

Materializing herself though only Strix could see her, she strutted around circling Kotetsu and his dogs as her spiritual form of energy hazily shifted between white and black swirling energy. No physical presence in the real world, she left no footsteps nor any actual mark on the material plane.

Strix's eyes following Diana as she circled spoke loudly still not realizing that simply speaking inside her head Daiana could hear her.

Yeah, this is the guy, at least last I knew he had a core unless it left it or lost it in the underworld place.

He looks strong, a true warrior though not without flaws

Diana commented noting his physical bulk.

Turning her attention back to Kotetsu, Strix spoke to him once again.
All I am doing is giving you a chance to learn more about your core if you still have it. I was told to meet someone within this landmark who had a core. I can bring you to someone who knows more about them, and specifically how they relate to everything going on in the world at the moment. If you don't want to meet them, you don't want to fully unlock all its potential, then that's fine, Ill let them know.

Strix couldn't care less if Kotetsu wanted to join the organization or not, whispers and rumours of other powerful warriors and persons were about, and if worst came to worst, they could probably do in a pinch.
The low growl from Sif's chest continued to rumble as the woman spoke. He followed her gaze as she looked at empty space, but nothing caught his nation, though a vague sense of eeriness settled over him. He listened to her offer, and while it was appealing, what he had to do came first.

"I'm already occupied with something more pressing than the core that was in my possession," he began, "But I am interested in their connection to the world's current crisis. Tell me where I can find this person, and I'll meet with them at another time."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The low growl from Sif's chest continued to rumble as the woman spoke. He followed her gaze as she looked at empty space, but nothing caught his nation, though a vague sense of eeriness settled over him. He listened to her offer, and while it was appealing, what he had to do came first.
"I'm already occupied with something more pressing than the core that was in my possession," he began, "But I am interested in their connection to the world's current crisis. Tell me where I can find this person, and I'll meet with them at another time."
Strix eyes for once squinted towards the Wolfman at the mention of the core, a peculiar choice of words or perhaps just an accidental slip up. She was curious about what he was going through or what he had that was more pressing that trying to organize a group to save the world, considering what was going on. Supposedly something more pressing than using the cores.

Was? Well disappointing but I will let them know that you're not interested now, and don't worry about finding them I think then the time is right then may come find you. I'm not sure what is more pressing than having to discuss and work on these worldly issues but do what ever you need.

She was disappointed, she wanted to take him to meet Madara and potentially see his Relic weapon but she wouldn't force him for now. There would probably be another time they would meet again, but for now it was time to report back to Madara and update him. Turning away and pulling out the scroll, she quickly scribbled down a message down to Madara.

It looks like he doesn't want to meet you, has more important things to deal with than the core. Currently unable to bring target back to meet.

Upon finishing the note she wondered what his response would be, if he would leave the Wolfman to his own devices and keep an eye on him or if he would specifically meet with him. Strix knew that if she were to force him to meet Madara, it would then only start them off with a sour taste and even force him further away from joining them.

Its a shame he doesn't want to meet this one would bolster the ranks well. We will still find a way to strengthen the bond between us though. Let us travel on.

Diana chirped up phasing back into Strix's body the familiar feeling of the warrior in her soul.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Strix eyes for once squinted towards the Wolfman at the mention of the core, a peculiar choice of words or perhaps just an accidental slip up. She was curious about what he was going through or what he had that was more pressing that trying to organize a group to save the world, considering what was going on. Supposedly something more pressing than using the cores.

Was? Well disappointing but I will let them know that you're not interested now, and don't worry about finding them I think then the time is right then may come find you. I'm not sure what is more pressing than having to discuss and work on these worldly issues but do what ever you need.

She was disappointed, she wanted to take him to meet Madara and potentially see his Relic weapon but she wouldn't force him for now. There would probably be another time they would meet again, but for now it was time to report back to Madara and update him. Turning away and pulling out the scroll, she quickly scribbled down a message down to Madara.

It looks like he doesn't want to meet you, has more important things to deal with than the core. Currently unable to bring target back to meet.

Upon finishing the note she wondered what his response would be, if he would leave the Wolfman to his own devices and keep an eye on him or if he would specifically meet with him. Strix knew that if she were to force him to meet Madara, it would then only start them off with a sour taste and even force him further away from joining them.

Its a shame he doesn't want to meet this one would bolster the ranks well. We will still find a way to strengthen the bond between us though. Let us travel on.

Diana chirped up phasing back into Strix's body the familiar feeling of the warrior in her soul.
It seemed as if the woman had made a complete turnaround from her original vision. The last time their paths crossed she'd told him that she had rejected her humanity. That her ultimate goal was to cleanse the earth of our race, and that there were others who shared those ambitions. Now, however, it seemed that she and her cohorts had shifted their stance, and that was what the Inuzuka had no time for. If she was so quick to change her mind in such a drastic fashion, then how could she be trusted? One thing she said lingered in his mind, that the person who wanted to meet him would find him. It seemed that whoever this person was had some way to track him, but he was unsure of the method used.

"My affairs are no concern of yours," he said coldly as he and Sif moved from beneath the tree before he channeled chakra into the ground beneath his feet and produced a steel disk just large enough for them to stand on. Once created he applied a specific technique that allowed him to levitate the disk, and controlled it to rise into the air until they vanished from sight.

Techniques used:
(Kōton no Jutsu) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.
Koton: Torikku No Ikurudo Okkote | Steel Release: Tricks of the Madhatter
Chakra: 30
Description:
The user will begin the technique in accordance to any self created steel construct which he carries. Once the said contact is made, the user will add a natural steel release property which the user has, which is the steel release control of the user. Upon the said contact, the amounts of steel will be put to the point of them almost leviating, which is similar and can be imagined as objects in outter space. Light pushes or touches would be able to move objects far easier than they have been previously moved. The effect of every single steel construction will appear as if they are not being pulled by the earth gravity with the same force allowing created weapons to move faster and be more resilient in control. The user however will have complete control over objects being manipulated by this jutsu, with them once they are levitating or mid-air are then able to simple use a mind command and have the object launch at something such as an enemy. The user of this is capable of using this technique on any steel created structure that contains their own chakra in it. Alternatively, the user can apply this to a steel technique upon creation in the same timeframe as it's predecessor technique.

Notes:
Can only be used on techniques the user has made.
Can only be used three times per battle.
The length of this technique last's the same amount of time as what it is applied too.

-Leaving Landmark-

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

Stepping foot on land after his brief stint across the Kaizoku, Merlin makes for the Great Wind Desert, destined for the Dark Tower.

Travel Itinerary: #2, #1, #24, #36, #50, #51, #52, #61, #64, #66, #67.

Departing #2 Noodle Panhandle at 7:50AM (28/12)
#1: 8:50AM - 9:50AM
#24: 9:50AM - 10:50AM
#36: 10:50AM - 11:50AM
#50: 11:50AM - 12:50PM
#51: 12:50PM - 1:50PM
#52: 1:50PM - 2:50PM
#61: 2:50PM - 3:50PM
#64: 3:50PM - 4:50PM
#66: 4:50PM - 5:50PM
Arriving at #67 Dark Tower at 5:50PM

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Coming From: Kaizoku Sea (259)

Stepping back on dry land, Kōtetsu breathes a sigh of relief. The gaze was finally off him. Turning to face northwest, he channels chakra into the ground beneath his feet and produces a steel disk just large enough for him to stand on and applies a specific technique to it that allows him to levitate the disk. He controls it to rise into the air until he vanishes into the clouds.

Techniques used:
(Kōton no Jutsu) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.
Koton: Torikku No Ikurudo Okkote | Steel Release: Tricks of the Madhatter
Chakra: 30
Description:
The user will begin the technique in accordance to any self created steel construct which he carries. Once the said contact is made, the user will add a natural steel release property which the user has, which is the steel release control of the user. Upon the said contact, the amounts of steel will be put to the point of them almost leviating, which is similar and can be imagined as objects in outter space. Light pushes or touches would be able to move objects far easier than they have been previously moved. The effect of every single steel construction will appear as if they are not being pulled by the earth gravity with the same force allowing created weapons to move faster and be more resilient in control. The user however will have complete control over objects being manipulated by this jutsu, with them once they are levitating or mid-air are then able to simple use a mind command and have the object launch at something such as an enemy. The user of this is capable of using this technique on any steel created structure that contains their own chakra in it. Alternatively, the user can apply this to a steel technique upon creation in the same timeframe as it's predecessor technique.

Notes:
Can only be used on techniques the user has made.
Can only be used three times per battle.
The length of this technique last's the same amount of time as what it is applied too.

Travel Itinerary: #002-> #001-> #024 -> #035 -> #007 -> #041
Departing #002 Noodle Panhandle at 09:25 PM (01/21/22)
#001: 10:25 PM - 11:25 PM
#024: 11:25 PM - 12:25 AM
#035: 12:25 AM - 01:25 AM
#007: 01:25 AM - 02:25 AM
Arriving at #041 at 02:25 AM (01/22/22)

-Leaving Landmark-