Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Continuing down the path, Giotto was beginning to get an eary feeling over the subtly overwhelming silence that surrounded him. Even though he was confident in his abilities to the point that he was able to defend himself from any threat thanks to his lineage coupled with his training. In the midst of his thoughts of distress, he was able to see a man and a donkey before him making their way towards him.

Giotto didnt wanna be a bother to them and decided for himself that he would waste his efforts to make a kindly gesture as they passed since most people dont care to respond if they dont actually know you. Instead he intended to keep his head straight, eyes forward, and continue to place one foot before the other. Surprisingly to Giotto the man initiated the dialogue by making a simple nod coupled with a Hello, sir. How're you? Suddenly a nervousness came over him and made the effort to reply.

Im doing good. How about yourself? , Giotto replied as he stopped in his tracks waiting for the man's response.
Chaser halted alongside Mat'il, as the man returned his greeting. "Im doing well considering i have amnesia." Stopping himself after his response he thought to himself Why does the fact that i have amnesia have to be apart of my introduction. Before long he realised that a silence had began to take over and quickly tried to steer the conversation onwards. "Im Chaser by the way, I dont know what my actual name is yet." He laughed at how silly that sounded. "What brings you this way through the land?"

He casually leant against the side of the wagon, fiddling with his cape's hood as he awaited the strangers response.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chaser halted alongside Mat'il, as the man returned his greeting. "Im doing well considering i have amnesia." Stopping himself after his response he thought to himself Why does the fact that i have amnesia have to be apart of my introduction. Before long he realised that a silence had began to take over and quickly tried to steer the conversation onwards. "Im Chaser by the way, I dont know what my actual name is yet." He laughed at how silly that sounded. "What brings you this way through the land?"

He casually leant against the side of the wagon, fiddling with his cape's hood as he awaited the strangers response.
After hearing Chaser's initial response to Giotto's questions, Giotto was trying to figure out the reason chaser would mention he had amnesia with confusion clearly expressed on Giotto's face. It seemed that his memories wasnt the only thing that chaser forgot about since it seemed he didnt know anything about the term TMI by the way he volunteered that unnecessary information about himself. Still, as abnormal as it was, Giotto couldn't hold back from releasing a gut wrenching laugh from how awkward Chaser was.

Chaser, is that right? Thanks for that laugh! I havent laughed that hard in a long time. I'm Giotto. What brings me to this part of the world. I am actually heading to the Archipelago towards the east. I heard that there was some interesting things going on over there. Im hoping to either find someone to assist me with cleansing this world of evil or the evil that I am trying to vanquish so check one part of the journey off the list.

After mentioning that to Chaser an Idea popped into his head. Giotto quickly turned back to Chaser before leaning in to get closer before asking to Join him in his travels. Giotto waited intently for his reply hoping that he had found his first ally for his mission to cleanse the world of evil.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After hearing Chaser's initial response to Giotto's questions, Giotto was trying to figure out the reason chaser would mention he had amnesia with confusion clearly expressed on Giotto's face. It seemed that his memories wasnt the only thing that chaser forgot about since it seemed he didnt know anything about the term TMI by the way he volunteered that unnecessary information about himself. Still, as abnormal as it was, Giotto couldn't hold back from releasing a gut wrenching laugh from how awkward Chaser was.

Chaser, is that right? Thanks for that laugh! I havent laughed that hard in a long time. I'm Giotto. What brings me to this part of the world. I am actually heading to the Archipelago towards the east. I heard that there was some interesting things going on over there. Im hoping to either find someone to assist me with cleansing this world of evil or the evil that I am trying to vanquish so check one part of the journey off the list.

After mentioning that to Chaser an Idea popped into his head. Giotto quickly turned back to Chaser before leaning in to get closer before asking to Join him in his travels. Giotto waited intently for his reply hoping that he had found his first ally for his mission to cleanse the world of evil.
Unsure as to how to properly react to Giotto's outburst of laughter, Chaser nervously chuckled and continued to fidget with his hood. He listened intently to what Giotto was saying, in particular, to his plan to travel to the east and about this evil he was trying to vanquish.

Before long, Chaser found himself presented with a proposition to join Giotto on his journey. Taken by surprise by the sudden request, Chaser didnt really know what to say. He still felt like he owed Hiroshi for everything he had done for him, but there had been a twinge in his mind at the mention of the archipelago. He knew this feeling meant that he might find out more of his past if he joined Giotto. Hardening his resolve he had his answer.

Giotto, was it? I'm glad that I was able to humour you with my awkward introduction. I will gladly join you on your venture. There will be a few things I must do before we are to leave. There is a man that has been really kind to me over the last several weeks, and i feel i need to inform him of my intentions and also return his wagon and donkey to him. I would also like to know what this evil is you need to vanquish, what I can do to assist and also what is happening at this archipelago to the east.

Chaser awaits with anticipation and an eagerness that felt unknown to him yet still familiar.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unsure as to how to properly react to Giotto's outburst of laughter, Chaser nervously chuckled and continued to fidget with his hood. He listened intently to what Giotto was saying, in particular, to his plan to travel to the east and about this evil he was trying to vanquish.

Before long, Chaser found himself presented with a proposition to join Giotto on his journey. Taken by surprise by the sudden request, Chaser didnt really know what to say. He still felt like he owed Hiroshi for everything he had done for him, but there had been a twinge in his mind at the mention of the archipelago. He knew this feeling meant that he might find out more of his past if he joined Giotto. Hardening his resolve he had his answer.

Giotto, was it? I'm glad that I was able to humour you with my awkward introduction. I will gladly join you on your venture. There will be a few things I must do before we are to leave. There is a man that has been really kind to me over the last several weeks, and i feel i need to inform him of my intentions and also return his wagon and donkey to him. I would also like to know what this evil is you need to vanquish, what I can do to assist and also what is happening at this archipelago to the east.

Chaser awaits with anticipation and an eagerness that felt unknown to him yet still familiar.
As Giotto waited in anticipation for Chaser's answer, He had some time to think to himself. At one point he wondered to himself why would this person ever join a random person that he literally met in the middle of the street. Would Chaser trust him enough to accept his offer? On the other hand, since he is affected by Amnesia, that also made him wonder if he would be more useful than a burden in his endeavors. Sure it is always nice to have someone to travel with in this world, whether it be an ally or just a meat shield, but Chaser had to realize that just from what Giotto mentioned that there had to be some danger ahead in this journey if that was something that he was prepared for.

Before Giotto could think anymore to himself Chaser nodded and agreed to accompany Giotto in his travels but he did mention that there were some places he had to stop before venturing to Giotto's destination. Chaser also followed up with a question for his reasoning for heading to his destination. Giotto turned to Chaser with a huge grin on his face before giving him the answer.

I have an ability to sense evil. And my senses are telling me to head in that direction. I have no problem with going to do what you need to do first, but afterward we would need to make haste before I am no longer able to sense it.

Giotto knew that his statement wasn't entirely true but he couldn't give away too much information just yet. After all, he did just meet the man. But at the same time, he was able to give a hint to his abilities that could possibly reveal what he is rather than why he is traveling. He did wanna vanquish the evil and he did wanna find people to assist him in vanquishing it. He couldn't let him know everything as of yet until he was able to prove himself in combat.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,610💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Giotto waited in anticipation for Chaser's answer, He had some time to think to himself. At one point he wondered to himself why would this person ever join a random person that he literally met in the middle of the street. Would Chaser trust him enough to accept his offer? On the other hand, since he is affected by Amnesia, that also made him wonder if he would be more useful than a burden in his endeavors. Sure it is always nice to have someone to travel with in this world, whether it be an ally or just a meat shield, but Chaser had to realize that just from what Giotto mentioned that there had to be some danger ahead in this journey if that was something that he was prepared for.

Before Giotto could think anymore to himself Chaser nodded and agreed to accompany Giotto in his travels but he did mention that there were some places he had to stop before venturing to Giotto's destination. Chaser also followed up with a question for his reasoning for heading to his destination. Giotto turned to Chaser with a huge grin on his face before giving him the answer.

I have an ability to sense evil. And my senses are telling me to head in that direction. I have no problem with going to do what you need to do first, but afterward we would need to make haste before I am no longer able to sense it.

Giotto knew that his statement wasn't entirely true but he couldn't give away too much information just yet. After all, he did just meet the man. But at the same time, he was able to give a hint to his abilities that could possibly reveal what he is rather than why he is traveling. He did wanna vanquish the evil and he did wanna find people to assist him in vanquishing it. He couldn't let him know everything as of yet until he was able to prove himself in combat.

Chaser knew there would be some risk to joining Giotto on his journey, especially since it was essentially a crusade to vanquish evil. But he felt that he needed to move on from this place, there was something twinging in the back of his mind about the archipelago and he knew Hiroshi would understand that he had to leave. Chaser gestures towards the farm he was heading to, explaining thats where he was headed and he just needed to gather his things and inform Hiroshi. With haste driven by part excitement and part anxiousness, Chaser makes his way to the farm, delivering the last of the harvest. Hiroshi was waiting for him, making it easier for Chaser to find him. Explaining the situation, he parts ways with the kind old man, he had grown to know over the last month, making his way back to Giotto with a small back pack draped over his shoulder.

"Alright then, I'm ready." He said elatedly and he waited for Giotto to start leading the way

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chaser knew there would be some risk to joining Giotto on his journey, especially since it was essentially a crusade to vanquish evil. But he felt that he needed to move on from this place, there was something twinging in the back of his mind about the archipelago and he knew Hiroshi would understand that he had to leave. Chaser gestures towards the farm he was heading to, explaining thats where he was headed and he just needed to gather his things and inform Hiroshi. With haste driven by part excitement and part anxiousness, Chaser makes his way to the farm, delivering the last of the harvest. Hiroshi was waiting for him, making it easier for Chaser to find him. Explaining the situation, he parts ways with the kind old man, he had grown to know over the last month, making his way back to Giotto with a small back pack draped over his shoulder.

"Alright then, I'm ready." He said elatedly and he waited for Giotto to start leading the way
Happy to hear the "All clear" from Chaser, Giotto swiftly pointed toward the coast following his spin step in the same direction as he happily glares out to the horizon.

Let's go! let's begin our journey to bring peace throughout this world!

Without regard to the paved path that once led his way, Giotto proudly marches towards the direction toward the coast with his chest puffed out, back straight, and chin high as he can raise it. Gaining a new ally meant that he was one step closer to his goal of ridding the world of selfish comflict and bringing an era of peace. It didnt seem like anything could ruin this moment.

So excited about the future, he noticed about "the whole reason that he was happy in the first place" wasnt getting any attention from him since he was so deep into his own thoughts. Feeling guilty of being a horrible host, Giotto quickly turned around to Chaser to quickly make up for his rudeness by sparking up a conversation. He suddenly halted in place before quickly turning to face Chaser with the most embarrassed expression on his face as he, with his right hand, scratch the back of his head as he started with asking Chaser a question.

"So what exactly where you heading before I basically kidnap you? he he he...?"

There wasnt much time between his question and Chaser's reply but the little time that was there; that brief silence was excruciating for Giotto to bare. In that time his mind was running a million miles a minute wondering what Chaser could be thinking.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/feodosia-203.756218/#post-21800268

Boit and Vegeta continue towards the Ruins..

LLM
Post automatically merged:

https://animebase.me/threads/ruins-of-chungsu-001.755817/page-5#post-21860529

Geets continues drawing in Natural Energy as Boit back tracks towards the arena..

LLM

https://animebase.me/threads/feodosia-203.756218/#post-21800268

Geets and Boit keep moving on their trek home..

LLM

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here.

The sun was beating down on half of his face by the time Isoka came to, the other side was covered in sand. The remains of a ship were scattered on the beach beside him. His head was pounding, a far too common feeling. Where in the hell? This felt different from other times, as if far more time had gone by.

About damn time! The voice boomed in his head. Grrr...you've been ignoring me for weeks moron! We're late!

Isoka was unaware he was expected. Late? For what? Isoka felt a piece of parchment in his pocket and pulled it free. A news clipping showed bounties placed on several men who had assaulted the Black Order in their homeland. It raced back to him, he was out to hunt for them. Oh shit! We gotta find those bastards, big guy! I'm gonna make them pay for what they did to us. Which way?!

Give it a rest, you did find them. That came as quite a shock to Isoka. Or at least some of them...they weren't the ones in the paper.

Kyaha, bet I kicked their asses anyway, eh? Small fish down, lets get the big ones! Isoka was grinning like a fool.

Kicked their asses? Ha! You moron, you joined them! Shukaku bellowed with laughter from within his chamber. Finally talking to me and already wish you'd shut the hell up!

Isoka muttered to himself, confused. Joined em? How the hell did that happen? He felt around his pockets some more and another piece of paper was discovered. This one was some form of invitation to the 'Village Hidden in the Sin'. Well...shit. Did they trick me or something?

Shukaku scoffed, Beats me, like I said you haven't been listening for weeks, so I haven't been watching. Figure it out yourself.

He flipped over the invitation and it showed a map with a destination marked. With that as his lead, Isoka moved on, heading towards the Sin.

-LLM

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[x]

The pair passed through the farm lands of Noodle Panhandle. Being a sucker for noodles, Lizzy couldn't help but salivate a little. On her way home back to Shimogakure, she would definitely get some.

LLM.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from here: [x]

Alucard and Akemi had reached the shores of the fire nation and positioned themselves at the ripe lands of the noodle panhandle. It was here their search for the sage assassin, as he called himself, started. Their plan was to spread the word around that they needed to have someone assassinated, only by him. However this land was seemingly only good for one thing, crops.. They where forced to continue into the heartlands of the great nation of fire to start spread the word around. However, along the way the started to put the word out in some local taverns. They followed the main road together and wandered towards the heartlands of the fire nation. They did however decide where to ambush the assassin.

LLM

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Mission: D
- Learn about the location and all knowledge this place has to offer

Hop would walk around the farmland and ask the countrymen about their labor, how it felt, how they managed. The farmmen would at first look at this bot weird, unsure what it wanted. Thinking it was some spoiled brat that was planning on distracting them from field work as their friends planned some kind of prank. But after a while of constant questions and innocent compliments such as:
"I like the way your working."
or
"You work hard."
the men figured this bot clearly had no ill intent. As time would go on Hop would help the men in their work and not ask for payment. This opened up the farmers hearts allowing them to tell Hop about themselves their work and their conditions. Some men even would offer to pay Hop, but he would refuse and say the only payment he wanted was knowledge. This would go on, for hours, and when the next day came, Hop would continue his interrogation of information. The men told Hop of various stories they would tell their kids, one man told Hop of the children he lost in a flood that had happened not to long ago. Stories such as these would slip from the mouths of these men as Hop would work with them. Upon the third day, Hop had learned all the folklore, landmark information and a lot about the people there. Hop's leave was well felt and the farmers of that land would remember him as he walked off to the next landmark.

"One down."

LLM

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is me switching bios with the new arc, changing to Magnus Uchiha.

A dark ship approaches the island from the south east with a familiar figure on it. He'd been gone for a while but rumours had reached him of the changes in the world since he departed. It seemed he'd missed out on a lot of fun. It seemed the sickness spread. He would find out more in due time but for now, he needed answers. He needed to find out about his past, his origins, his family.....

[LLM]

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from [x]

Alucard had taken the sea route to get closer towards the middle of the map. Upon his arrival at the large landmark of the Noodle Panhandle, a landmark he was previously familliar with, he would immediately be called upon to investigate a new crime syndicate that had brought terrible disturbance towards the land of fire. Eager to simply reply that he didn't give a shit, he would and basically headed more inlands. He had other business to attend to, but he knew that if any snobbish bandit would even dare to try lay a finger on him, he'd rip it off. Along with their head, as his previous encounter with a foe he easily could've defeated in normal circumstances got the better of him, he wouldn't hesitate anymore doing maximal casuality with his broken body. With that said, he was surprised with the name he had gotten and the reputation. Could it be that his previous deeds ever since he awokened the Tenseigan that he had becomed a legend figure? Or when he was rampaging in the Tobusekai.. With his heart full of.. nothing, he went inlands towards Konohagakure.

LLM.

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Ikiru would come from kiyorano (036) to Noodle Pan to see the factory that resided in the area. This of course was a factory that wasn't allowed as it was illegally built and managed. The S-crime held many ties with the underground and this factory was one of many that had been bought/ taken from another organization.

Reactions: Skorm

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikiru would come from kiyorano (036) to Noodle Pan to see the factory that resided in the area. This of course was a factory that wasn't allowed as it was illegally built and managed. The S-crime held many ties with the underground and this factory was one of many that had been bought/ taken from another organization.
On his way towards the Ruins of Chungsu, something caught his eye at the border. He could see a rather specific chakra, an Uchiha was in the viscinity. He knew that of course, Konohagakure was close now which is where the Uchiha clan was originally from but regardless. His curiousity left him hanging around in the landmark a bit more. If Uchihas were involved in the crime syndicate, the people would stand no chance at all. Alucard went on a recon mission to find out more. He knew that there was no point in even trying to sneak up on a dojutsu. He tracked the chakra through his tenseigan and remained afloat 150 meters up in the sky above the docks and a large factory. Perfect grounds for smuggling. When he floated right above the chakra signature, he would descent down to 20 meters and get a clear visual on the guy. Black hair, casual outfit.

Tsk.

He threw a rock at the Uchiha to get his attention.

Sup?

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
On his way towards the Ruins of Chungsu, something caught his eye at the border. He could see a rather specific chakra, an Uchiha was in the viscinity. He knew that of course, Konohagakure was close now which is where the Uchiha clan was originally from but regardless. His curiousity left him hanging around in the landmark a bit more. If Uchihas were involved in the crime syndicate, the people would stand no chance at all. Alucard went on a recon mission to find out more. He knew that there was no point in even trying to sneak up on a dojutsu. He tracked the chakra through his tenseigan and remained afloat 150 meters up in the sky above the docks and a large factory. Perfect grounds for smuggling. When he floated right above the chakra signature, he would descent down to 20 meters and get a clear visual on the guy. Black hair, casual outfit.

Tsk.

He threw a rock at the Uchiha to get his attention.

Sup?
Going about as he was towards the factory he felt a sudden pressure. He didn't understand where or whom it was but as a ninja, the very presence was alarming, he quickly turned around. Scanning the place with his eyes as he couldn't see who it was that watched him. The eyes on his neck gave him an uptight nerve as he walked towards the factory. The glare wasn't clear which direction it came from, but it held an affirmed spotlight on him. He was being watched, now as he approached close to the factory enough to be seen by other guards who quickly knew of the famous S-Crime consigliere Capos. They would straighten themselves and diligently appear more keen and observant to their duties.

Noticing the shadow appear right above him, Ikiru's heart would race but suddenly calm as he then knew he was up against a shinobi. While the guards suddenly looked upwards to their enemy Ikiru stayed still and indifferent as he faced the shadowy figure closing in from the skies. The Sharingan simply existing as it then begun to spin into the greatest form of his Doujutsu. Ikiru emitting a hostile aura without actual intent manifesting into being, any shinobi would easily pick up on the scent.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.
"Tsk. Sup?" (Unknown shinobi)

"State your business." (Ikiru)

Without looking to the opponent as he spoke, facing the ground of the shadow as a grayed chakra surge of a skeleton 4 part ribcage would appear to form around him. The form appeared quite stable but for Ikiru sustaining the susanoo was quite hard he had recently just started to get used to using his Mangekyou Sharingan which further had became the Eternal. The Susano was a Beast of its own. Ikiru was already struggling to sustain the spiritual guardian, the pain along with the weight go it was mentally taxing however he displayed a cool visage to the scene not revealing the stress.

( Susano'o: Katachi Hafu ) - Susano'o: Incomplete Form
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: 80 ( - 10 to user )
Description: Uchiha who have achieved Susano'o and have their Mangekyou activated are capable of calling upon Susano'o's skeletal structure, such as a ribcage for basic defence or an arm for interacting with the surroundings. This allows him to attack with quick force or to defend just as well, requiring no hand seals to trigger. The user can do this once every two turns and 4 times in total. If the user has an EMS or higher, the damage and/or defense increases by 20 damage.
Note: Mangekyou or higher must be active to utilize.
Note: Does not count as a full usage of Susano'o. However, if Susano'o has been used and cannot be used again, this cannot be as well.

OOC: Since I have yet to finish the Training or got an approved MS ability, I am logically gonna display it as Ikiru still new to the EMS and whatnot. Meaning he hasn't fully grasped his fully potential of the Doujutsu.