Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 2 - With Light and Golden Hair

Have you ever had that feeling of a burning will to do justice? The sensation and eagerness of wanting to do anything just for the sake of being right?

That's the feeling I have.

Nobody dared to go up against the most notrious crime lords of the city, nobody except mr Dent.

Politicans were scared, judges were scared, and even prosecutors were scared, everyone except him.

It made him special.

But he didn't think of himself as high and mighty, he only wanted to do what was right, and it made him look away from all the fear, turn a blind eye to it, and stay focused on the task at hand.

People had already brought up conspiracy theories as they noticed a pattern, the Batman would pillage and ruin the mobsters business, Gordon would arrest them and Dent would put them in jail.

It was as if they were working together to change the very nature of this city.

Harvey didn't mind it, but he didn't care for it either.

All he saw were opportunities to go after notorious evil doers, and he did so with a passion.

"You think you are someone, ey?
You think you can go after me cus history is on your side or something?

You don't know anything. That's the truth, you think you are being a hero but you are really being a moron.

You think, these people are intimidated because they are lesser creatures than you? They are intimidated cus they have common sense, you are upsetting the delicate balance of this city, and that's gonna cut you."

"That's a pretty speach, mr Maroni, but I am ready to take a bullet for this. You can't hurt me."

"As if I need too, I offer my respects to anyone that messes up that pretty face of yours, lets see how safe you feel after those words, and lets see how much my respect is worth."

Reactions: GrapeApe

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 3 - First Encounter

"Jack Ryder here with another update on everything trending in Gotham. Right now, more people are asking if the Batman is reallly real, and if so what is he?
Someone asks where was Batman when she was getting mugged? He never helped her and it's a shame to put him out as a hero when she has never even seen him.
The GCPD hasn't gotten out with any statements as the only thing they have said is that they have more important things to care about."

There is a sudden silence, an interruption in the broadcast. Then another voice is heard.

"I want to tell you a joke, 2 men walk into a bar, one of them is named Henry Claridge, and the other one is dead, then again I might have mixed up the names, HA!"

GCPD is alerted, they take it as a threat, as something serious, unlike the Batman.

A whole team gets to Henry Claridge's house but some time after they get there he just falls apart, poisoned and stone dead.

The police are all puzzled, it's a mystery, but their radio suddenly speaks, it's not an officer, it's a dark voice, but not the one that hijacked Jack Ryder.

The voice gives them an adress.

The start their engines as Batman approaches a man near a vat of acid.

"What are you cooking?"

"Who are you supposed ot be?"

the Joker as the media labelled him doesn't seem to be happy to be disturbed, and he doens't really seem to care for the mysterious dark figure.

"I'm Batma-"

"Ha! Don't make me laugH", without a warning the Joker pulls a gun and shoots at Batman.

A quick brawl ensues, Joker is no match for Batman.

Joker begins to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"This place...there is not sense in this world, never will be, but you, you just made it a little bit funnier..."

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 4 - Gotham's soul

"I am a good person, I have always been a good person, these people, they are evil and I am their judge."

"SHUT UP!"

Harvey woke up, from his dreams, into a hospital bed, the nurse comes in to warm his heart. And break the bad news.

His face is disfigured, broken in two by some random garbage person who didn't have sense in him, they dare to attack Gotham's golden lion.

He was angry, he knew it wasn't some random idiot, it was them, the evil scum he kept locking up, them who didn't deserve to walk the streets, the Falcone's the the Penguin's the Maroni's.

He knew what he wanted to do but he hesitated, he wasn't sure anymore, he wasn't sure of he should.

"'m a good person, I have always been a good person".

"You aren't sure."

He looks and finds some random coins, he takes one, flips it, and lets it decide.

The nurse is left dead with a knife in her chest. She tried to stop him, she would have stopped him.

Vengeance had angered him, he wasn't thinking clear, she had said something about psychological damage, was he truly split in two?

Everybody knew where the Maroni's were, especially the newcomers of the family.

It wasn't hard to find them, his face was burning but it didn't matter.

He didn't have time to think.

The door was open, the place was crowded, he just stood there with his gun in his pocket.

The people looked chocked.

"What kind of two face is this?"

He flipped his coin then Harvey began to unload on them, shooting them, shooting them all.

Chock turned to fear.

The police were notified, but likely hesitated, they were out looking for whoever kidnapped their saviour, and whatever crime happens in the place he was didn't concern them. That was life as usual.

The one who did show up was Batman.

"I'm a good person."

"No you aren't.

You were always like this, the man in jail because he was believed to be the Judge wasn't the judge at all.

It was always you, the executioner targeting mafia families.

As you were looked up to you held a secret and now that secret is finally revealed."

"You are right, I never changed, but whatever facade you think I had wasn't a facade, that was truly me, I am a good person I have always been a good person.
I always wanted to fight the mob, that's always what I have done, not for personal gain, for those who are in the way of making this city a good home.
For those who were in my way of making that.
Now, you make me question myself, now I don't know, all the anger is making me blind but all the looks on me is making me sick.
Now I'm split in two, I can't decide anymore. This city doens't want to be changed, it has crime in it's nature, and now it's in me, because I tried to weed it out."

Harvey deosn't try to shoot Batman, he simply remains inside the bar with all the corpses around him, the light shines through some cracks half of his body is lit, the other half is in darkness.

Post automatically merged:

You must be registered to see images

Chapter 5 - end of part 1 - A Killing Joke

"The Bat family is just another criminal empire, says a listener, working outside the law emboldening copycats like Batgirl and Robin. the Batman shouldn't exist-

,we have breaking news, apperently the Joker has escaped from Arkham,as to how he has I don't know, it seems that bastard serial killer was caught but nobody figured out who he was, now he is on the loose and there is no telling what he will do.
I suggest everyone should keep themselves in door until the brave and the bold police force finds him."

"I have sight on him."

"I don't think you should approach, we don't know how he escaped..."

"He is just one man, I can take him before he hurts anyone else."

Batgirl jumps off from the gargoyle to stop the mad man.

The man has a purple coat, how he got it is beyond her, but for all the colors, the situation is black and white, he reaches a gun she removes it from his hand but it turns out to be a plastic toy.

Another person appears from behind him, "suprise".
A bat whips her in her face.

She falls on the ground as the two people prepare to leave.

"Stop, you monster...."

"Oh right, I should turn myself in and confess all of my sins to the people who wants to hunt me down like an animal, cus that makes sense! HA!"

Joker pulls out another gun, this time it seems to be real, he gives it a shot then rushes away from the scene of the crime.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Part 2 - Chapter 6 - This is your fault

There is a fun land, in the middle of the city, it only has one exit and it's the same as the entrance, for some reason Joker and Harley Quinn have barricaded themselves in there, branded as mass murderers for realeasing a toxin that makes people laugh themselves to death, police are furious, but intimidated enough to not enter the place as they don't have the proper gear, Batman enters the scene, there to greet him is Detective Gordon.

"You think you can just exepect us to let you walk into our crime scene? This is our job, and you are just a vigilante."

"I'm not asking for permission, and you can't really stop me."

"You know walking around, beating people up, causing property damage, it's illegal you know."

Batman simply shrugs his shoulders and walks into the fun land, as he puts on an extra mask.

Green gas is spottet here and there, there are cameras and a voice is heard through the speakers.

"Greetings Batman, our guest of honor is finally here, look at what we made for you, an entire fun land all for youtself, none of those noisy guests that makes it all so crowded.

While you look for us, Id thought Id share you a talk.

I wonder why, why do you do this? I mean, what is with you? Do you think you are special or something? Dressing up? Pretending?
Is it cus of some misplaced moral compass?
You know what good really is? It's a poison, that blinds you, people do anything as long as they think it's the righ thing to do it's insane!
It's some kind of code, hidden from us mortals, but that's all it is, a code, pretend.
Criminals know the real truth, cus as soon as you break that hidden contract people aren't kind to you anymore, they lock you up, they discriminate you, excpet you can't complain cus you are the bad guy.
And then you have the odacity of talking about morals, or how good life is supposed to be. HA!
Life is a joke, I mean why can't you see it! IT pisses me off, why are you not laughing! HAHAHA!
All of this is for you by the way, you think you saved the city destroying the maffia?
This is a new era, and it will all be because of you...."

Batman has found Joker, and Harley Quinn, they try to gas him, beat him and shoot him but nothing works. As the GCPD are getting ready to infilitrate Batman throws the Joker into their hands. He isn't going to Arkham this time, both of them are going to Blackgate.

Chapter 7 - Jason Todd

Crime was simple, a bat and a knife was all it took, the kids smashed the window threatened the owner, stores were not available for kids like them, rats that never had enough money for anything but somehow "got" money to do whatever they wanted.
They had no parents, to go home to, no teachers to suck up too and no jobs to do good for.
Life was awful yet great at the same time.

Jason was the youngest of them, and nowhere near the leader, he had to show respect for the others everyday so they wouldn't kick him out.
But if he did good he knew he would move up, they said there was another kid, older than all of them who was some computer genius, someone called Anarky, Jason wanted to meet him real bad.

A dark figure appeared near the gang, it was night and pitch black where they were yet the figure was there clear as day, all of the kids ran, Jason wasn't sure if he wanted to punch the figure our get away like all the others.
He turned around to run but someone pushed him, "get him Jason!"
"Yeah take that guy we don't care!"
They just left him there to be swalled by the monster as they got away, Jason understood though someone had to get caught so the others could escape, it wasn't more than fair.

"What do you want? He said, pouting at the monster as if it wasn't scaring him at all.

"I'm looking for a partner.

"A what?"

"The way I see it, you will either find better sense or you will continue down this path until you end up in jail or recurrlingly facing me.
I have been watching you for a while now Jason, as far as I'm concerned I don't want that future for you. I know you won't accept help, so I'm offering you a path instead, there has been some time now that my partner left for Bludhaven.
I can train you like I trained him.
And in return you will stay away from those kids."

Jason didn't really understand but he wasn't affraid anymore, this time he genuinly looked at the shadowy figure with questions in mind.

"Ok".

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 8 - the Riddler's Manifesto

The biggest driving force for all humans, is being cool.

Popularity.

We are nothing but monkeys after all.

That’s what we really care about, we just like to think it’s bigger than that.

We say it’s ”decency”.

Or ”well manners”.

But really that is the basis for our morality, regardless of how good some people can be, if they don’t act right we don’t have faith in them.

Of course we don’t really say that, we pretend they are not good and that that’s the real reason for disliking them.

We have our purity tests, pushing them out of our gang.

But good is just an opinion, it’s not a fact. So in the end, we never actually care about what is right, we care about what we can get away with, and that is only our honor...

Edward put down the pen, Gotham would be sure to remember him for this.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Yes, Jack Ryder? My name is the Riddler, and I have a question for the city of Gotham, whoever can answer it will win."

"Yeah sry, pal, we don't have time for guests taking over the show, we have had some bad experiences with that lately.

"Perhaps if I motivate you, if nobody can answer me I'll kill someone, but if you do answer me, I wont.

Riddle me-"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Don't iterrupt me!"

"The police are gonna find you."

"Riddle me...what is-

"No..."
"Let me finish!"

"This call is ending."
"Who was that?"

"Some moron, another Joker perhaps."

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 9 - Scary people

Crane didn't mind being left out, he just wanted some fn respect.

He wanted to make a point but ended up scaring the whole classroom instead. His class on criminal psychology was an interesting subject but he didn't feel like the students really grappled with the subject matter.
As the city was losing it's mob, people began to scough at organized criminals.

But it wasn't a joke to him...
He kept constant fear in him ever since he left that gang, ever sincec he stopped paying them, payment was loyalty, without it you didn't have protection, he thought he didn't need it, but it also meant he wouldn't be pretected from the protectors either.
He couldn't tell the police, they would find out about his tests.
So he was stuck, in constant fear.
A fear that seemed to never want to be reaized yet always there.

"Hey Crane!"

"H turned around, it was almost a relief to meet death now." Yet, the fear didn't go away

"Please don't hurt me! I'll go back in I swear, I'll pay you evne more!"

"Money isn't as good as trust."

Something came in between them ,swooped away the issues, it was the Bat.

"Thank heavens."

"Don't thank them yet...Crane."

"What?"

"You have been dosing people at Arkham, running illegal tests to further your research, tests of fear."

"You don't know that!"

"Don't I?"

"You can't prove it!"

"Can't I?"

"You are not the GCPD, you don't have any authority. You can't do anything!"

"Are you sure?"

The figure stretcheed tall over him, Crane felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"OK ENOUGH!
I'M DONE YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TEH RIGHT THING!? YOU ARE AS SCARY AS THE MOB IS! IF THIS IS HOW YOU WANNA PLAY IT I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT FEAR IS; I'LL SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD WAS FEAR IS AND I HOPE YOU REMEMBER YOU WERE THE CATALYST!
IF I'M GETTING EXPOSED I MIGHT AS WELL NOT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!"

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 10 - at Night the Vigilante's come out

You must be registered for see medias

Azrael was his name, and his biggest idol in life, was Batman.
Any evildoer never stood a chance against the mighty Batman.
He loved him, he was his biggest fan.

So much so he left his own home for the crusade of cleansing Gotham. With him he had only his sword, and mantle.

But when he met his idol, having done his work, the began to fight, and argue. Batman couldn't comprehend his actions.

"I am a knight! Just like you, I do this for you."

"You are not doing anything for me, this isn't what I stand for."

"Then you are not the man I thought you were, but I will honor the man you should be, not this cowardly version."

In the end he couldn't defeat his idol, and when he fell the police took him in, he would fight them too if he had too, soldiers of justice as they were, anything that stood in his way, he would defeat it.

Chapter 11 - the Suicide Pact

You must be registered for see images

"Why are you doing this? Dealing with...criminals?

Because the Batman is dangerous, he is singlehandedly changin this city, creating them, not preventing them, crime can be managable, the Batman can't be."

"Well I am in no position to stop you, but I must say, this is very...unorthodox."

"I am recruting assassins, warriors, legends, all of you are here because I made a choice to grant you a better life if you serve a higher purpose."

(Deadshot)"What do you want us to do? Save a kitten?"

"Kill the Batman."

All of them laughs, Deadshot, Prometheus, Bronze Tiger and KG Beast.

"You don't need to do it if you don't want too..."

"Are you kidding? What's the catch?"

"Nobody can know, so if you fail, you will die."

"There is one last member I want to recruit, someone to make sure you stick together, someone that knows criminal psychology well.
Where is Harleen Quinzel?"

Harley was contemplating her life, she had always beleived love was the most powerful force in the unvierse and that you should chase after it as much as you could.

But...what did she get for that noble belief?

Nobody understood her actions, people kept telling her to stop being insane, as if she didn't know what sanity was.
They wanted a better life for her, as if they knew what that was.
Maybe she liked the pain, the suffering, the constant loss.
Because regardless of what people thought, her love was the most powerful force in her life.

"You know what I think?"

The guard that always tormented her kept leaning into her cell, talking to her, taunting her.

"I think you should die. People like you? To take pity in criminals, you are even worse than they are."

"If I were you I would end it right now, do the world a favour and at least admit to the trash you are."

The guards nickname was "Lock up", why she had no idea.
She didn't really care, but she was still stuck with hearing his voice in her head every day.

"Harleen Quinzel, I have a job for you."

Fate was a dumb bitch, they said, she wished ot meet her one day, cus fate just gave her the opportunity of a life time.

As Batman thought the attackers, the more they failed the scarier the situation got for them.
Suddenly one exploded, as if they weren't motivated enough.

Batman started to understand what was going on.

He disabled the bombs, and the assassins took their chance and fled instead. But Harley wasn't with them, the one that was supposed to keep an eye on them from a far had gone a separate way, the one person Amanda thought she could trust was nowhere ot be found.

In fact she was right back at Blackgate, right in time to meet the beloved man that was the only sensible thing in a world filled with nonsensical things.

Amanda found out and pulled the trigger, the last words Joker heard was "I love you".
Blood poured in his hands, brains splattered across his face.
The cell flew open.

Nobody was around since the prison was under Wallace control.

Not only had the doors flown open but the walls had crachs in them, big huge cracks.

"Now isn't that funny..."

@kujaku let me know if you have read any of these, it would be nice to get some input.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 12 - The Greatest Enemy

You must be registered for see medias

"Jason, I want you to stay where it's safe, stay inside and don't go after the Joker, he is dangerous, last time someone did so, they ended up in a wheel chair."

"Ok, I'm gonna stay right here."

Batman is chasing after the Joker alone, he couldn't have gotten far, Batman was angry, furious even of the irresponsible and reckless actions of Amanda Waller.

Right now he neeeded to capture the Joker at all costs.

Jason didn't know what to do, Barbara didn't want to be disturbed in the cave, so he stayed in the mansion, Alfred was down there though, for the moment he was alone, he wondered why people feared the Joker so much, what could one lunatic do? He had heard the rumors that the blackgate police officers had tried to hose off his white pale color with water.
The Joker wasn't immortal, he wasn't magical, he couldn't fly.
No one in this world could as far as he knew, so why all the fuzz?

A knock is heard, then another.

Jason goes towards the big entrance of the mansion, as he begins to open a crobaw is swung at him.

And then again, and again.

It hurts, it hurts really bad and it just gets worse.

He tries to communicate, Batman hears about it and turns around immediately, how did the Joker know about his identity? What could have possibly led him to the mansion?

He tells Alfred and Barbara to stay put, Barbara couldn't do anything and Alfred wasn't able to either, He wanted them safe in the caverns, Jason was the only fighter among them, as Batman rushes towards the open doors of his own house the house blows up, it's a huge explosion, and all that is left is a ruin.

In those ruins he finds pieces of cloth, cloth he knew belonged to Jason.

What had he done? He really did bring this on himself...

Jason was dead, and it was his fault, it would always be his fault...

Part 3 - Chapter 13 - All the Junkies goes to Hell.

"What are you doing here?"

The green moves, as Poison Ivy emerges from the plants.

"The Batman took your blood and made an antidote to the fear gas, and the laughter toxin, I want it too, I think maybe I can reverse the effects."

"My blood is immune to anything, there is nothing you can do, Scarecrow.

Crane sighs, "then I guess I have no choice, some man gave me an offer, said he had a new drug, something old from someone called RT, the venom is supposed to negate your immunity but it's not what I'm after, it doesn't make you afraid."

"Why do you need to still scare people? You are away from the police now?"

"I am not just targeting random people now, I am targeting the Batman himself I'm going after him. If he is to show up and ruin everything anyway, I might as well cut to the chase and go after him."

"Perhaps I can help you too."

"Yes...yes perhaps you can."

"Why should I be working for you?"

"You will not be working for me, you will be working with me..."

"All of our problems began with the Batman, if we work together we can defeat him, we have never done this before.

"I agree with the penguin, and so should you white shark.

"We are all here cus of him, the police never used to be a problem but this thing this Batman, it's not even human.
Someone made sure we all escaped jail, and all he asked for in return was to hunt down the Batman, this was always our home we have nowhere else to go so we need to get it back to normal!
And we need to honor our codes, if someone helped us we help them."

"Did you hear the news? Batman has started killing people, commisioner."

"As I fear, he never truly had a code did he...

How did he kill them? Beating them til their heads exploded?"

"No it was with a sword."

"And you are sure it was him?"

"We have pictures, it was his suit."

"Ok that's enough, from now on the Batman is a target, orders are to shoot on sight, we can't afford to let this get out of hand!"

Amanda is home, she lits the room and is freaked out when she sees someone else is sitting in her chair.

"What do you want? I can make you a deal!"

The man has a gun in his hand.

"Oh I see, you think you can reason with criminals, I must teach you a lesson then, there is no reasoning with criminals or we wouldn't be criminals.
I have everything I want at the moment, and everything is going according to plan.

I juist needed to do something personal first.

I needed to kill you.

A noise is made but a shot is never heard, the security for ms Waller is tight, but they also respect her privacy enough to not to be around everytime.

Little did they know there are ways, secret ways you find when you stumble and fall into a new world, a world of acid, or a world of careful watchers.

Watchers of Gotham, they supply him with anything he wishes for. And more.

All so he can be who he is meant to be, to restore order in Gotham, the chaos it was always meant to be. Nobody stays good in this world.
Nobody is allowed too.

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 14 - King of the Underworld? ( I am rushing to the end, some things don't quite connect correctly, but bare with me).

"The police are after you because of Azrael.
Villains are after you.
Mobsters are collaborating to take you down.
You need help!"

"I'm not training another Robin, ever, I can't allow others lives to be at risk for my own reasons."

"You trained Grayson! You helped him the same way you helped yourself after your parents died!"

"How did you find me?"

"Dick honored me right before his parents died, I was only 5 but I saw everything, I have always known who you are, now I'm ready to be the next Robin!"

"My answer is no."

"Then I'm gonna ask Dick, instead, he will train me, even if you wont."

Batman has decided to face his demons head on, no more hiding,

There is a throne in the sewers, the udnerground, Joker is sitting in it, Batman has come to visit him, around them is a crowd of followers.

"Hello Batman, as you can see I have an army, should anything happen to me, they are willing to burn down the city, I call that friendship."

"You think they can stop me?"

"Oh don't worry, I have a new bodyguard, his name is Bane."

A big man steps out from the shadows, powered by a green juice behind him are some boxes marked RT.

"You see Bruce, I can offer people something you can't.

I know that poor people wouldn't steal if they were rich, I know that they can't afford to be kind.
I also know that people are afraid of us, but we aren't afraid of each other, in fact we are afraid of you, we are afraid of the police.
Who else but me recnognizes and cares for these facts?"

"You have already sealed you fate, Joker."

"Ha! Don't make me laugh."

Bane and Batman fights.
But Batman is victorious.

Joker shoots Bane.

"He was useless apperenty"...

I know you developed imminuty to my laughter gas, are you immune to this?"

Scarecrow jumps out and poisons him.

Batman stumbles.

"It's the same thing I gave to Bane in return for killing you, it's not very deadly, but very addictive, I figured you could have taste of what it's like to be desperate..."

Batman makes an escape.

Joker is the first one to make that happen to him, for that he is even more respected.

Batman locks himself in the batcave, the mansion is still destroyed, he screams but refuses to step outside.

He spends a month with the bats.

A boy comes in through the tunnels with a cure, his name is Damian.

"I'm your son."

blablabla I'm rushing through these now I just wanna finish this crap.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 15 - Authories and Father Figures.

"We finally caught the bastard, we got Anarky, the leader of the youngest gang in Gotham!"

The teenager is handcuffed and brought in front of authorities.

They spare him no kindness.

to them he is a loser with a black heart.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Says the Judge ready to sentance him to Blackgate.

"I am good person, I fight oppressors like yourselves."

The courtroom laughs.

The prosecutor begins to talk.

"Let me talk to you as an adult, nobody here thinks you are special, and nobody will ever remember you as a hero.
You are a pathetic twisted little child.
That knows nothing of the real world and that disrespects the brave law enforcement and scares innocent civlians.

We would be doing every good loyal citiizen of this city a favour by locking you up until you hopefullly have come to terms with your own failure as a human being."

"The court decides, that Anarky, son of nobody, and son of a dead mother known as Jeannine, goes to Blackgate, I hope it teaches you a lesson, son."

So you knew you were the son of Batman? And you traveled across the globe just to meet him?"

"I'm here to help, I'm going to be the next you."

Damian and Dick was bonding, but not very well, as the more they talked the more they realized they didn't like each other.

Both of them were in the batcave, caring for Bruce as he tried to recover using a green goo Damian brought with him, and trying to wrap his head around the fact he had a son without having known about it.

"So you were raised by a bunch of man men?"

"Don't you dare disrespect the league you know nothing of how it's like being raised by them!"

"Jesus, chill out man..."

"Chill out? Grandfather would have your tounge for that!"

"And that's supposed to counter my statement?"

Damian was silent for a monet then he began to attack Dick.

Bruce shoutet at him.

"Enough!

"He hurt me with words! I have a right to hurt him back!"

"Damian, I'm sorry for not being there, but also, I will not let you become my new partner, I don't want you to."

"You think I would be in danger? I was in danger my whole life as I grew up, I was trained to be a tool, not a partner, either I'm helping you with your permission or I'm doing it without."

Damian had alot of culturla shocks as he got used to Gotham city, as he got used to the western world, his grandfather said they were nothing but bullies, childish people who didn't know anything of hardship.

He had to get used to the fact you couldn't go around beating people up just because you disagreed with them, and he didn't quit understand what "family" meant when Bruce tried to bring him in to the fold of the other members.

They thought he was a brat, he thught they were ignorant.

Damian told them everything he could about the league and he told them about the pit, something they didn't believe, which pissed him off too, but he couldn't really provide them any more evidence than the green goo he had stolen for his father.

Chapter 16 - War

the Bat family are fugitives, sealed off in the caverns beneath Gotham. As the police searches for Bruce Wayne just like the criminals of the city does.

A new threat is coming to the city, as an earthquake hits Gotham, the crimnials of Blackgate escapes along with the patients of Arkham.

Joker leads a revolt against the police, Anarky is set free but he doens't like waht is happening anymore, he dones't like all the chaos, he canss see Joker lead an army from a far he choses not to join them.

The police are powerlessly slaughtered, the Joker throws an axe in the back of commisioner Gordon.

miltiary is called in.

They shoot and kill Azrael.

Joker disappears.

The League of Assassins attack Gotham and starts killing anyone in their way, they fight the military and they behead those that doesn't recofnize theri authority.

The league's purpose is to take over Gotham and execute the leaders of the criminal gangs.

They plan on curing Gotham of it's evil nature.

Shiva fights Damian, she says she should have dropped him as a baby.

Batman agrees to battle Ra's to the death the winner gets what they want, the leageu honors this aas Batma nkills his first enemy.

Thalia tells him Rhas will be fine though.

Chapter 17 - Back but not to Normalcy

Bruce and Damian bonds as they try to find the Joker and discover the mysterious secret organization known as the Owls.

Accroding to the media the Red Hood is back, but not as a gang, it turns out someone wearing the red hood is killing the allied mob, breaking their bones and shooting them with guns, something Batma nwould never do.

Damian and Bruce finds him, it turns out it's Jason Todd.

Joker brought him back, Bruce didn't believe Damian until now.

Jason says he is after the Joker, he wants to kill him.

"As does the city", says Bruce.

Jason says he was always on a different path than Bruce, they depart.

The bat family deals with rioters.

People are beginning to like Batman again.

The court of owls is hiding in Old Gotham remnants of an older city beneath the ground.

They hid there as crime has always been high up above, they are all right and only invite rich people, they tried to reach out to the Waynes but they wouldnt join, and look what happened.

They say they summoned the Joker gave him resources and helped him so that he would leave them alone down below. They even gave him their lazarus pit.

They say Batmans fate was destined to happened, but Bruce tells them waht happeneed was rndom and not fate at all.

He made meaning into it all by himself.

The court gave Joker information on who the Batman was, they were ready to expose him if he ever came down there, Bruce says he would have expsoed them anyway.
As he does, they fight the talons and they bring justice to the many secret crimes the court of owls has been maknig.

The Joker is still nowhere to be found, it's as if he has left Gotham.

The city slowly recovers from all the chaos.

EndGame

The Joker has had his face removed by Hush, he enters the caverns, Bruce finally finds him for onc.e

The entire batcave is gassed, bats die of laughter.
Batman is already immune to the toxin, this time he caught him, this time he wasn't at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I have come to talk, have been thinking about you.
And me.
Maybe you know too, that regardless of what I choose to do, nobody will let you live anymore."

Joker is wearing a mask, to breathe, he isn't immune to his own poison.

Suddenly, he starts to laugh.

(Batman) "What's so funny?"

"Don't you see, Bruce? I'm not the bad guy!

You make people afraid, terrified of even thinking about commiting a crime, giving in to their inner nature, that savage nature we are all truly apart of.

But me? I'm the light in this city, and I give people hope."

Bruce, starts to smile a bit, then he laughs, Joker laughs too, they both laugh. Joker takes off his mask and joins the dead with laughter."

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Epilogue:

Superman enters the city of the sun.

Green Arrow deals with fugitive assassins in his city.

Batman and Superman forms the Justice League.

Damian Wayne forms the Teen Titans and they fight his grandfather.