Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [Manhwa] Noblesse: The general discussions and the latest chapters thread

Bold: Lol True. But what impact do you think the public knowledge on Frank's existence might have? What do you think Crombel will do when he finds out about it O-o
Dammit...I forgot about Muzaka (Dat joke Lol).
Well, everybody except 10-20 people wants Frankenstein dead for various reasons. Especially the humans seem to despise him for what he has done in the past. We don't know the scale of Frankenstein's brutal eperiments that he had to conduct in order to gain the Dark Spear and all those powers.
The 9th elder called him "the traitor of the manikind" after all. Maybe because he sided with the nobles but maybe it's not only that.

So the 5th is worried about his safety? Lol

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, everybody except 10-20 people wants Frankenstein dead for various reasons. Especially the humans seem to despise him for what he has done in the past. We don't know the scale of Frankenstein's brutal eperiments that he had to conduct in order to gain the Dark Spear and all those powers.
The 9th elder called him "the traitor of the manikind" after all. Maybe because he sided with the nobles but maybe it's not only that.

Well I know that. But it has passed a lot of time (didn't Frank go hide himself as well?) and many ppl seem to consider his existence as a legend. I don't see how much impact could this knowledge have among the elders of the Union...maybe I'll be surprised xd (if anything, I think his mundane as the director of the school will be disrupted).
Lol It might be that >_o (this couple gives me the lols) XD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Traitor of the mankind probably because he joined Rai? dunno.. we will see.

Looks like Pekoms is not the only one trying to ship them. :heh:

Bold: Lol True. But what impact do you think the public knowledge on Frank's existence might have? What do you think Crombel will do when he finds out about it O-o
Dammit...I forgot about Muzaka (Dat joke Lol).

Bold: Ikr?
Underlined: Dunno bout that, but things will get def more complicated with Roctis sensing him and stuff. I don't have much to add about this week's chapter, except the obvious praise: It was thrilling? Plus a pun: Don't ya find remarkable that Rai found them so quickly despite his flawless sense of orientation? xd

It's no like I think he can or would - more like I want him not to waste his own life in dealing with her. And yea Roctis can awake Muzaka. Rai can sense them from that distance I think. He was always looking out of the window - he probably gets a feel of surroundings. Getting lost in a concrete jungle is a different matter. xd

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well I know that. But it has passed a lot of time (didn't Frank go hide himself as well?) and many ppl seem to consider his existence as a legend. I don't see how much impact could this knowledge have among the elders of the Union...maybe I'll be surprised xd (if anything, I think his mundane as the director of the school will be disrupted).
Lol It might be that >_o (this couple gives me the lols) XD
You are right on that. If they know that he is the one they will attack the school even more and send stronger guys.
Furthermore they would know that the Noblesse and Frankenstein are a team and reorganise their moves knowing how strong Frank is.
Crombell is gonna be super-excited, he would desperately want to meet him (poor man doesn't know he has met him twice). Or not, Lol. It would be a shock, maybe bigger than the one the 9th elder experienced.

Ikr, it's so out of character for Frankenstein to even view a woman romantically and she went crazy last time Lol

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] Noblesse: general discussions and latest chapters thread

this weeks chapter was bad ass ... is it me or do these union elders suck ass ( except for the werewolves ) i just think frankie and rai are on another level ...this leaves me curious to see crombel fight all out now.

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this weeks chapter was bad ass ... is it me or do these union elders suck ass ( except for the werewolves ) i just think frankie and rai are on another level ...this leaves me curious to see crombel fight all out now.
We haven't been introduced to the 1st elder yet, right? Bet it's a Noble and he's really strong..
Anyway! Last week's maniac Franky makes this week's all the better!XD

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

They don't suck. It's just that Rai is way too OP and Frankenstein matches the 5th (and logically the 4th, Roctis).

Top 3 elders must be very strong, one of them is the werewolf Lord. Even Rai can't handle him at his current state.

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are right on that. If they know that he is the one they will attack the school even more and send stronger guys.
Furthermore they would know that the Noblesse and Frankenstein are a team and reorganise their moves knowing how strong Frank is.
Crombell is gonna be super-excited, he would desperately want to meet him (poor man doesn't know he has met him twice). Or not, Lol. It would be a shock, maybe bigger than the one the 9th elder experienced.

Ikr, it's so out of character for Frankenstein to even view a woman romantically and she went crazy last time Lol
I've been thinking on what to add, but I've got nothing...
Except for the fact that it's about time for me to draw some Noblesse fanart Lol Throw me some ideas, my brain feels tired and doesn't want to think...
They don't suck. It's just that Rai is way too OP and Frankenstein matches the 5th (and logically the 4th, Roctis).

Top 3 elders must be very strong, one of them is the werewolf Lord. Even Rai can't handle him at his current state.
...I was going to say this ^

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Bearer of Bad News :snick:
Looks like our awesome, epic, noble manhwa Noblesse, will be delayed or on a hiatus as the raws are not yet up on Naver.
Fear not, MangaCow will release it as soon as the raws are up...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The raws are out and it seems Ignis escaped due to his modified dad. >_>

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The raws are out and it seems Ignis escaped due to his modified dad. >_>

Read it, pretty intense. The translated version might be out soon I guess...

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Eh, the translation is so bad I can't understand some stuff with certainty.

Roctis is so dead though :p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wait for the egscan's translation then. Roctis is modified!! and Ignis escaped. I want her to lose the data anyway. someone burn her lab down. T_T

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Now that is a translation. So Roctis assesses his situation quite optimistically after seing Rai in action. Most probably because he didn't block as always but dodged instead. Who knows? Maybe this is the time Rai get's hit for the first time.

I hope Frankenstein notices the ruckus and for the first time manage to come to his master's aid when he needs it.
(remember? Rai vs. Lady ( I can't call her "lord") -> fail
Rai vs. 12th, 10th elders -> fail
Rai vs. Zarga & Urokai -> Rai came to the rescue instead )

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That guy looks like a worthy challanger for Rai, or maybe Rai is holding back because of the kids. Who knows...
Good chap!

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just read the newest chapter. Can't wait to see the 9th elder gone xd
About Roctis....well, that was to be expected. Let's see how Rai manages this.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now that is a translation. So Roctis assesses his situation quite optimistically after seing Rai in action. Most probably because he didn't block as always but dodged instead. Who knows? Maybe this is the time Rai get's hit for the first time.

I hope Frankenstein notices the ruckus and for the first time manage to come to his master's aid when he needs it.
(remember? Rai vs. Lady ( I can't call her "lord") -> fail
Rai vs. 12th, 10th elders -> fail
Rai vs. Zarga & Urokai -> Rai came to the rescue instead )
That's a long list of fails.. -_-; Too bad that Rai is already past recovering fully ever. Somehow I get a feeling that this manga will be a kind of tragicomedy with Manga ending with Rai's peaceful death ( although most likely after he has finished all the unfinished business with traitors and all) or him near death looking out of window but at peace for the sake of softening the ending. Or along those lines..

It's not surprising that Roctis was able to notice that weakness fast since he knew him for the longest period. I don't blame him on his stand on humans but his daughter is a psycho. If she picked humans first it was probably only because they were easier prey and going after fellow nobles would have gotten her in instant trouble with Lord and other too. Now she is just happy to collect nobles too.

Why Rai is more angry for death of humans even though obviously he cares for the nobles too... Reminds me of the animal lovers/activists. :p

Vague hopeful prediction: Frankie senses Rai and lets the 5 th find out the whole story quickly and that leads to 5th making it a draw for everyone for now. Rai and Frankie get the kids back but Traitors manage to keep the data. ( though I still want them to lose the lab records and recent data. )

What next:

Maybe a wake up call for Frankie to improve himself and let Shinwoo and Ikhan decide for themselves. If Rai along with the other three gets hurt they should be asking questions. They should be suspicious how come they are getting so many transfer students from abroad and all of them get to to stay at the principle's home.

Yea I my thoughts are going rather in a zig zag direction. Sue me! :p

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The fans will invade Korea if Rai dies :p But I think it will happen. The author just has to "kill" him in a proper (probably cliche) way.
Or make a plot twist and have him lose his powers or whatever. Just to live a short life in the new world among the people he loves. I don't want him to leave as a messiah that lived houndrends (thousands?) years just to make sure that some rules where followed and the evil were punished.

Why Rai is more angry for death of humans even though obviously he cares for the nobles too... Reminds me of of the animal lovers/activists. :p
LOL that's a funny and quite cynical way to see it. But if you think about it, his role is indeed to take care of the "environment" and make sure that "his own kind" isn't hurting the "weaker". The comparison isn't 100% valid but it isn't wrong either.
Rai acts like some kind of punishment god though. Not that the traitors show any repentance at all but again, he is there to punish anyone of his kind that is abusing power. He punishes them by eradication though, which leaves them no room to repent after the punishment, making the punishment ineffective. I don't exactly approve of his methods no matter how epic they are.
In the end he ends up following Frankenstein's ways. Frankenstein just kills whoever is opposing him and his master. No rules, no "I kill you because you broke a law" no nothing. But Frankenstein isn't the Noblesse, he has no such responsibilities.

Vague prediction: Frankie sense Rai and lets the 5 th find out the whole story quickly and that leads to 5th making it a draw for everyone for now. Rai and Frankie get the kids back but Traitors manage to keep the data. ( though I still want them to lose the lab records and recent data. )

What next:

Maybe a wake up call for Frankie to improve himself and let Shinwoo and Ikhan decide for themselves. If Rai along with the other three gets hurt they should be asking questions. They should be suspicious how come they are getting so many transfer students from abroad and all of them get to to stay at the principle's home.
The werewolf lady can't just leave without lifting a finger. Then again she can't really attack the elders. The only role she can play there is in the event Muzaka is awoken. Assuming that he is a werewolf, that should be the reason the author placed 2 werewolves there now.

As for Ikhan and Shinwoo, I could only see Shinwoo becoming some sort of KSA agent on his own will. I find no other reason for the KSA couple to remain in the plot as they are completely useless for anything else than training him.
Shinwoo is a badass by the way and he would be a great fighter.
Ikhan on the other hand can't become Tao even in his wildest dreams. He can rival him in being a hacker/cracker but Tao is more than that. He can fight, he has the brains to fight in a smart way against stronger opponents, he can lead others and conduct a fight from far away, he has courage and he has shown to be fearless at times. He is really good, that Tao, lol. After all he is the guy Frankenstein trusts when he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.