0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [Manhwa] Noblesse: The general discussions and the latest chapters thread

ah Yes. Sorry I confused him with Lagus Tradio. >_< :( :eww:

So maybe the Lagus is elder no 1? Or I'm forgetting something else too? I need to read it again.
I had the same thought today. Maybe Lagus is the 1st Elder. It would make sense since he was the only noble that used to travel to the human world. At least as far as we know.

No.3 is also unknown. Kentas doesn't belong to the union, he insulted the 5th indirectly insulting the union and the 5th told him that he indirectly insulted the Werewolf Lord too, who is the 2nd Elder.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I had the same thought today. Maybe Lagus is the 1st Elder. It would make sense since he was the only noble that used to travel to the human world. At least as far as we know.

No.3 is also unknown. Kentas doesn't belong to the union, he insulted the 5th indirectly insulting the union and the 5th told him that he indirectly insulted the Werewolf Lord too, who is the 2nd Elder.

Hmm.. I caught up with the manga in three days and my attention was more on the funny panels so somethings are a blur . :p I liked the subtle humour even if stupidly funny at times. Even today's chapter was a rapid read for I was caught up somewhere else. I will check it out later tomorrow.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hmm.. I caught up with the manga in three days and my attention was more on the funny panels so somethings are a blur . :p I liked the subtle humour even if stupidly funny at times. Even today's chapter was a rapid read for I was caught up somewhere else. I will check it out later tomorrow.
Well when I read it first time I did so in 2-3 days or so. Noblesse isn't the deepest manga out there after all :p
Then I read it once again (because it's fun seeing all those moments again Lol) when it had 6 weeks break. So I don't claim to know everything either, I am corrected many times.
For example, in some panels the 9th elder does have red eyes, probably by mistake.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Eww, how did Noblesse get a sticky. Meh, it's kinda funny and interesting, but far too repetitive, trope-ish, and shallow.
#ToGFTW

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Eww, how did Noblesse get a sticky. Meh, it's kinda funny and interesting, but far too repetitive, trope-ish, and shallow.
#ToGFTW
Oh well. To each his own mate. Personally I don't like ToG because it's about yet another teenager and I am bored of teens using superpowers plus it seems quite pretentious about being "deep" when it is as or even more shallow than others.

Noblesse on the other hand offers more mature characters, albeit not equally developed, fine humor and epicness that can't be found in any other popular manga.

As for the repetitiveness, which 300+ chapters manga isn't repetitive?

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh well. To each his own mate. Personally I don't like ToG because it's about yet another teenager and I am bored of teens using superpowers plus it seems quite pretentious about being "deep" when it is as or even more shallow than others.

Noblesse on the other hand offers more mature characters, albeit not equally developed, fine humor and epicness that can't be found in any other popular manga.

As for the repetitiveness, which 300+ chapters manga isn't repetitive?
Most of the cast of Noblesse have the physical appearance of teens/young adults...your point?
Pretentious about being deep? lol wat? It's easy to follow, and doesn't at all annoyingly highlight upon certain aspects as some Manga/Manhwa would do in an attempt to seem sophisticated. I.e Zetsuen No Tempests constant use of Shakespeare quotes until the point where it could be called contrived or pretentious, although imo it still worked.

Maturity or characters that are meant to seem sophisticated or upper class?

"epicness that can't be found in any other popular manga."
I'm done.

Hunter x Hunter. Full Metal Alchemist. GG

Last edited:
Reactions: Frankenstein

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#ToGFTW

Yea.. Well, please read before posting-
I see more discussions on it via VMs rather than threads - so the fanbase is small - but of course it is there. ;)

So I am sticking this thread hoping those among us who read it can have some coherent discussions about the interesting plot and can admire cute panels and subtle humour of the manhwa along with awesomeness of Frankie and M21 maybe.
Separate chapter threads don't work out well for small fandoms. Let's make it work this way. :)

and do not spam the thread with unnecessary rudeness. If you have something more to say you can send me a PM.

Thank you.

So back on topic: Did anyone else felt a bit trolled when they realized Takeo was a guy? :heh:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Haha yeah, and it's quite a pity too. It would be nice to have a badass female sniper in the team or as a villain.

Generally I felt trolled with Takeo. I thought he would be very cool, and he did seem very cool, until he lost to Frank. Since then, he got ridiculed a bit by dr. Aris and then got completely outscreened by M-21 and Tao, both of which have distinct, interesting personalities.

P.S. Frankenstein has only pink aprons. He obviously does this on purpose :p

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The series is finally getting back to the epic fights I enjoyed so much, Goooooo Frankenstein :33333333333333

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i love noblesse , i couldn't stop reading it pretty glad it was up to chapter 300 when i started ... i was wondering if there were any threads on NB and glad i found one ... i pretty much fell in love with the verse that they are in ... nobels are pretty bad ass i initially thought that this would be a vampire type manga but boy im a glad its not.

Frankenstein is pretty badass ... how did a mere human become so strong that he can rival clan leaders plus he has eternal life... no wonder crombel is fascinated by his work ... i can picture crombel getting a hard on once he realizes who Frankenstein is lol

M-21 has grown on me .. when Rai awakened him my face was like :-0 , this is crazzie , so this is the power of the noblesse, when he first did the blood field i was like holy shiznit like i said the powers of this verse are different and pretty dope i cant front tough the whole clanleader stuff reminded me of bleach 13 captains especially the soul weapons part ( bankai 's)

i wonder what other kind of beings will be introduced i remember crombel said something to franky about nobels being a category 8 species so there must be more types of beings.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haha yeah, and it's quite a pity too. It would be nice to have a badass female sniper in the team or as a villain.

Generally I felt trolled with Takeo. I thought he would be very cool, and he did seem very cool, until he lost to Frank. Since then, he got ridiculed a bit by dr. Aris and then got completely outscreened by M-21 and Tao, both of which have distinct, interesting personalities.

P.S. Frankenstein has only pink aprons. He obviously does this on purpose :p
We can say that Takeo is a kind, laid back and easy going guy not the type trying to hog the footage or screen time despite his awesome sniper skills. :p

It was a surprise how he was easily letting himself get robbed when Shin Woo 'saved' him. :heh:

i love noblesse , i couldn't stop reading it pretty glad it was up to chapter 300 when i started ... i was wondering if there were any threads on NB and glad i found one ... i pretty much fell in love with the verse that they are in ... nobels are pretty bad ass i initially thought that this would be a vampire type manga but boy im a glad its not.

Frankenstein is pretty badass ... how did a mere human become so strong that he can rival clan leaders plus he has eternal life... no wonder crombel is fascinated by his work ... i can picture crombel getting a hard on once he realizes who Frankenstein is lol

M-21 has grown on me .. when Rai awakened him my face was like :-0 , this is crazzie , so this is the power of the noblesse, when he first did the blood field i was like holy shiznit like i said the powers of this verse are different and pretty dope i cant front tough the whole clanleader stuff reminded me of bleach 13 captains especially the soul weapons part ( bankai 's)

i wonder what other kind of beings will be introduced i remember crombel said something to franky about nobels being a category 8 species so there must be more types of beings.
Crombel .. lol it was damn funny when he asked Franki if he found some diary as well.

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So back on topic: Did anyone else felt a bit trolled when they realized Takeo was a guy? :heh:

:|

You guys thought Takeo was a female person? :| Wow. >.<

@M-21 part; Haha, agree with you man. :) He is awesome, I'm glad Raizel showed him his hidden powers. That crombel. >:[
Now he has made an complete badass of M-21! xD
I love how M-21 can become so emotional. :'3 I feel so bad for what he had to go through, but he is an abusolutely promising epic character.

I really hope he and the fifth elder fight or something or at least train together, it could improve his strength or so. :p
Pluuuuss I want my dear Tao to somehow help finding M-21 real name. :D

Most people don't really care a lot about Tao, but damn he is a strong and kindhearted person. >//<

Tao FTW!!

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Contrary to most of you, I am all for Shinwoo staying the way he is. He is the strongest human around, easily able to overpower four guys with military training, which is quite a feat for that young boy. Moreover, unless he is boosted to at least Takeo/M-21´s power, he would not be relevant to the plot and too weak. And what for? Everyone craves for ordinary lives, so let´s change him to a powerhouse beast? He is still a high schooler! That would go against the story. Unless something happens, he can be kept in the dark. I still love how Seira interacts towards him, though.

I agree with the first part, but I cannot agree with the second one. It has been revealed that he can stand his ground against two of the clan lords:
The lord appraised him (although he wasn´t a serious guy to start with):
To stop him in his Dark Spear powers, the Noblesse had to use his "blood wings":
Combined with his battle experience, I find him anything but weak. Looking forward to his next battle. :)
It is true that many of the main characters crave "ordinary" lives, however, the necessity for Shinwoo to attain more power shouldn't be brushed off so lightly. So long as his foes are merely regular humans, Shinwoo can continue to protect both his friends and himself. That being said, the overall plot progression of the manhwa has had him and the other children in imminent danger several times. Though various characters have rescued the children each time, more than once has Shinwoo, in particular, been brought to the brink of death. So.. "unless something happens, he can be kept in the dark" seems almost naive, given both the present and past circumstances. The continuation of his enforced ignorance can only lead to further bodily harm and quite possibly the end of his life. If we've learned anything about Shinwoo, it's that he is a stand-up figure who will do whatever it takes to defend his peers. Making him a contractee would give him the means to fulfill his long-term desire, truly connect with the nobles and modified humans and also, become more relevant to the current plot. It doesn't need to happen suddenly but, it'd certainly be a welcomed plot development. Shinwoo has potential.

He can stand his ground, however, all of the pages you provide fail to convey the full dialogue.
As much as it was stated that Frankenstein is a remarkably powerful individual, it was stated many times that the reason why two or more nobles had to face him, in a single given confrontation, was because they were oft trying to capture him alive or at the very least, restrict his movements. The concept is that capturing a foe alive is exceedingly more difficult than merely killing them off. The previous Lord and other nobles whom dealt with Frankenstein have all said that with true killing intent, things would've been far different. Essentially, I do believe he has a good amount of room for improvement.

The above bit is certainly not meant to downplay Frankenstein's various feats, however, I felt that your appraisal of his general fighting capacity was simply not the most suitable. Indeed he is strong, but many could face him 1 v 1.​

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Maybe Shinwoo will end up being a KSA agent. After all as he himself said, protecting other people is the only thing he is good at. It makes sense since that possibility is the only reason I see for the KSA couple to still be around. They are pretty useless for anything else after all.

As for Frankenstein, if he doesn't go all out, I think he is stronger than the current clan leaders in a 1 vs.1 and equal to the previous clan leaders (Urokai, Zarga and so on) since he is much better at battle tactics compared to them.
If he does go all out though, he overpowers the previous clan leaders. He will get consumed by the Dark Spear though, which isn't that fun :p Also, since in that state he isn't such a good thinker he possibly still could lose to a previous clan leader, this time battle tactics being his weak point.
So it is obvious that currently he is very strong, but he would attain true strength if he manages to come to terms with the Dark Spear and control it.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He will get consumed by the Dark Spear though, which isn't that fun :p Also, since in that state he isn't such a good thinker he possibly still could lose to a previous clan leader, this time battle tactics being his weak point.
So it is obvious that currently he is very strong, but he would attain true strength if he manages to come to terms with the Dark Spear and control it.
Hmm Since Frankie also went into hiding - ( hiding in the plain site but yea) for more than 800 years we can assume he didn't use his weapon in those years. Even if he trained in private he didn't fight anyone strong enough to use it. So his control didn't improve. Now that he is in the filed he will need to. Otherwise he was having problems using it even when he was fighting Rajak who is still young among nobles.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Great chapter, I won't say anything yet in order not to spoil anything but I am still laughing =D

AWSUM SID

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess I'll be the first post, although it's not really my favourite Manhwa, it's simply one that I can't (for some damn reason) stop reading. xD

I find the story quite repetitive in terms of the order of how things will occur. By this I mean; Weaker good guys fight strong bad guys, weaker good guys lose/almost die, strong good guy comes and saves the day. I find that occurs quite a lot, but despite that, I still enjoy seeing the good guys come to save the day. <.<

I think my favourite character so far is M-21, simply because he was meant to be a 'fodder' but he's turned out to have something quite special within him which the writer is sure to develop further. o-o
The Noblesse is supposed to be the being that signifies Power among the Nobles. Therefore, it can be assumed that his strength is far superior than that of anyone in the mahwa. Its just that he is in a weakened state right now( not completely weakened but doesnt have the stamina and health to go with that power). The other Elders ended up fighting him without knowing anything about him. Its just that the strongest person in the mahwa was introduced at the very beginning so you can expect the bad guys losing to him one after another.

We should concentrate more on the others around Raizel rather than him if you want to see their growth.

Raizel's power is so great that he toyed with the new Lord.

I didnt know Noblesse had a fan base here in NB or else I would have joined sooner.

btw, who else thinks Frankenstein and that she ware-wolf make a great couple?

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So I heard there was a Noblesse sticky...
Good chapter this week, I liked Rajak's fight, he was so chilled he seems to be more confident in his self.Franken went loco again. This guy would make my favorite patient :ilu:
Me! I ship them! =D
She would be an excellent psychotic overly attached girlfriend :p
There's no room for another girl in that house. The pink aprons are taken.

Reactions: Wave.
Status
Not open for further replies.