Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] Noblesse: The general discussions and the latest chapters thread

You must be registered for see images

Great chapter, I won't say anything yet in order not to spoil anything but I am still laughing =D
Lol Rai is so necessary to keep Frankie in check.

So I heard there was a Noblesse sticky...
Good chapter this week, I liked Rajak's fight, he was so chilled he seems to be more confident in his self.Franken went loco again. This guy would make my favorite patient :ilu:

There's no room for another girl in that house. The pink aprons are taken.

Rajak is cool. ^_^ Seira could use some company for girl talk time to time. She is surrounded by too many guys. Lol

Do you really think she would clean the house? :p
Good question.:heh:

Last edited:

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So Frankie connects to Rai unknowingly when he gets excited!! Cuuuuute!! >///<

Short chap thou. :coffee:

Jk. It was really awesome! xD

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was just reading the chapter again and :

Frankie- he is a human but a modified human isn't he? How is he different than M-21, Tao and Takeo? This comes to mind as M21 and Tao are immediately identified as a modified human but not Frankie. Is it the contract with Rai which helped him to keep his human aura despite the experimental enhancements or he changed back to humanity when Rai awakened him? We are yet to see exactly what he gained from his contact( beside maybe better control over his spear). Or Frankie simply doesn't use contract for anything other than using it to keep a connection with Rai for it may drain Rai..

We don't even know where he did get that crazy GF er.. I mean the Dark spear? Can dark spear can be passed on to someone else? How did Frankie got hold of it? Is there a connection between the source of dark spear and his own?

Will Frankenstein's have to pay for lying low for 850 years while others caught up to him now that union has collected more data on noble clan leaders? Maybe Raizel shouldn't have let that 5th go after Zarga and Urokai died. That way his ID would have been hidden from the Union a bit longer.

Too many questions.. Too few panels...

AWSUM SID

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Frankie- he is a human but a modified human isn't he? How is he different than M-21, Tao and Takeo? This comes to mind as M21 and Tao are immediately identified as a modified human but not Frankie. Is it the contract with Rai which helped him to keep his human aura despite the experimental enhancements or he changed back to humanity when Rai awakened him? We are yet to see exactly what he gained from his contact( beside maybe better control over his spear). Or Frankie simply doesn't use contract for anything other than using it to keep a connection with Rai for it may drain Rai..

We don't even know where he did get that crazy GF er.. I mean the Dark spear? Can dark spear can be passed on to someone else? How did Frankie got hold of it? Is there a connection between the source of dark spear and his own?

Will Frankenstein's have to pay for lying low for 850 years while others caught up to him now that union has collected more data on noble clan leaders? Maybe Raizel shouldn't have let that 5th go after Zarga and Urokai died. That way his ID would have been hidden from the Union a bit longer.

Well...Franky is a modified human( by modified i mean experimented upon by himself) but a more refined one than M21 and Tao. He obviously didnt want power from Raizel but to just serve under him and that contract probably is a sign of strengthening his bond. I did at first think that him being able to connnect with Raizel-nim was due to the contract but dont have enough evidence. And the Nobles arent supposed to get their strength or stamina drained when people use the contract for battle.

As for not letting the 5th go, i think it was a better idea mainly because the elders have decided to take things slow thus reducing the number of casualties for the time being and also this would have given Raizel some extra time. But Ignes screwed things up bad for either side.
If Roctis knew that the "subjects" she caught were related to raizel, he would have taken his daughter and made himself scarce for the time being.

Last edited:

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Ira

There is a difference; Tao's team were experimented, like it says on their wiki;
Modified Humans (Kor. 개조인간들) are humans who were experimented on by the Union in order to gain more power. Successful "experiments" are usually much more powerful and stable than the failed experiments; failed experiments are often disposed of. Failed experiments are usually the first human beings that were tested on.

Frankenstein is different from them, I highly doubt his is modified. His power is (almost) equal to a clan leader meaning he obtain it by killing (maybe) a noble. Using them as his experiments and their blood on humans beings. By experimenting it on those humans, Frankenstein got a bad imago, but which left him a great advance in knowing more and better about the both bodies. (He used the human bodies to see if there were any side-effect, to actual creat a successful body.)

"Many stories have originated with him in the human world, including tales of humans giving their souls to the devil in exchange of eternal life, mad scientists pursuing knowledge to attain eternity, and so forth."

He basically help himself to be equal to other nobles — to clan leaders:

But you are true, Ira, there are still things left unknown;

Frankenstein's true identity was been revealed by Gejutel. He is apparently a human with powers to match that of a current clan leader. The exact details of how he has obtained such power is yet to be known, although it is most likely linked to how he was brought to the Nobles' attention in the first place.

But! Read the underlined part now. That is just one of the many theories, I'm into reading now. :coffee:

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't think it has anything to do with his contract with Rai, but rather the source of his power (perhaps?). The reason I believe so it's because the KSA couple was barely identified as enhanced human even by Frank himself, as he states in chapter 205:

Dunno...For what I remember most of the Union's research on enhanced humans seems to be based on notes Frankie left (remember when Crombel said he happened to find a similar diary to that the Unio found?) and to my knowledge it isn't know either that Crombel is a modified human as well, and he isn't detectable either...But can't remember when this was stated lol So I'll look for the panels later.
I know nothing about the Dark Spear but there seems to be a connection (if we can trust in the color scheme that looks similar). Anyway, don't you find interesting that the 9th elder said the dark's spear aura was somewhat familiar?
And about the 5th, I agree with Yasmīne...it was to gain time.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He is not exactly modified, he just has access to that dark energy and has perfomed many minor modifications to enhance himself to be faster, stronger and so on.
We don't know yet if he uses the contract or if it has helped him somehow. Maybe it has helped him live for so long? Could be.

The main way to identify someone as a modified human is either to have the high senses of Frankenstein or Rai himself, which not many people in the show have or observe them using their powers, even for mild purposes. Because one of the main problems is that they can't keep the power hidden easily (remember how Tao gave them a refreshment to see how they will open it?) whereas Frankenstein apparently can seal his power completely and switch it back on whenever he likes. Good aura control perhaps lol, like good observation haki (One Piece) and good chakra control (Naruto) :p

The dark spear is not his creation, the humans created it to mimic the nobles' soul weapons. Sacrificing thousands of people in the process, to gain their souls. Franky must have gotten hold of it through his research most probably. Further details are yet unknown.
But yes, there is a connection between the Dark Spear and his power. They are both this dark matter. He also sacrificed people and nobles himself to make it stronger, that's why at one point the souls stored in the spear curse him.

Poor union elders and people followed his instructions but they are still lacking way behind because they can't create something like the Dark Spear. Perhaps Crombell might once be able to call it and be all happy and then be devoured by it and bye bye Crombell =D

As for the 5th elder, she was allowed to leave because during the battle she had a change of heart, so to speak. Rai senses these things, he knows that she is no threat so he won't harm her. Basically she currently obeys the union because Big Bad Wolf (a.k.a. the Werewolf lord Lol) is the 2nd elder, and she said she obeys him even if she doesn't agree or understand his reasons.

By the way, the Werewolf Lord must be a terribly difficult opponent for Rai at his current state so I suspect that Raskreia shall be his opponent when the time comes.

Also, I think it's gonna be Crombell vs. Frankenstein as Frankenstein's final opponent. In a way Crombell is Frankenstein's responsibility.

Oh my, turned out to be quite a lengthy post.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My brother showed me the manga and I kept reading since it was in colour. Dont know why it's so addicting but i kept reading and caught up. I dont feel like reading it now because I forgot which chapter I was on. Rajak is my favourite character. It's got some funny moments to which I didnt see coming:ilu:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well...Franky is a modified human( by modified i mean experimented upon by himself) but a more refined one than M21 and Tao.
@Ira
Frankenstein is different from them, I highly doubt his is modified. His power is (almost) equal to a clan leader meaning he obtain it by killing (maybe) a noble. Using them as his experiments and their blood on humans beings. By experimenting it on those humans, Frankenstein got a bad imago, but which left him a great advance in knowing more and better about the both bodies. (He used the human bodies to see if there were any side-effect, to actual creat a successful body.)

Dunno...For what I remember most of the Union's research on enhanced humans seems to be based on notes Frankie left (remember when Crombel said he happened to find a similar diary to that the Unio found?) and to my knowledge it isn't know either that Crombel is a modified human as well, and he isn't detectable either...But can't remember when this was stated lol So I'll look for the panels later.
I know nothing about the Dark Spear but there seems to be a connection (if we can trust in the color scheme that looks similar). Anyway, don't you find interesting that the 9th elder said the dark's spear aura was somewhat familiar?
And about the 5th, I agree with Yasmīne...it was to gain time.
He is not exactly modified, he just has access to that dark energy and has perfomed many minor modifications to enhance himself to be faster, stronger and so on.

No two opinions are the same even if similar. lol

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the last chapter cool ... frakensteins a funny dude and the 9th elder is getting annoying ... like who do you think you are talking to???

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let's use the spoiler tags shall we....
Epic, epic chapter, I absolutely loved this chapter.
Franky owned the geezer like there's no tomorrow...U_U and Rai was at his usual badass self U_U
Can't wait for next week :cool:

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Damn that was badass, I found myself chearing for Rai at this hour, I hope I didn't woke everyone up shhh.
I loved it and now I can't wait for the next chapter :(

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rai is mad!

Never saw him this stern and angry till now. He felt sadness when he dealt with Zarga and Urokai. Not this time. Ignis was bleeding from her eye. I wonder if Rai can make a bloodfield using hers this time around instead of wasting his. >_> Rocits sensed him already.

Frankie.. I wonder if the fifth elder would fight or rather let the ninth die...

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Read it, don't want to get an infraction, so here we go!:

Karias's entry FTW!!

Hahaha! Didn't know the fanbase was as wide as this on NB btw! Awesome!

Edit: Oh, almost forgot! For Rai! *raises glass*

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let's use the spoiler tags shall we....
Epic, epic chapter, I absolutely loved this chapter.
Franky owned the geezer like there's no tomorrow...U_U and Rai was at his usual badass self U_U
Can't wait for next week :cool:
That was kind of predictable. But now that fifth is there I am curious to find out what stand she is going to make. For, against or neutral. For now I think Frankie is better off if werewolves put their fight on hold in common interest. Three faction in union are already clear- werewolves, Nobles and humans( Crombel). None of them seem to trust others completely and they have good reasons for it. It's getting interesting. ^_^

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The 5th elder seemed more worried about the fact that the 9th now knows about Frankenstein's existence (and the fact that she revealed it carelessly) than the 9th elder's fate.

Someone has to get Muzaka out. The 9th somehow by far? Kentas randomly finding him? Inges can't see to it right now (pun intented :p ) and Roctis has to go to where Rai is.

Supermacaquecool

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The 5th elder seemed more worried about the fact that the 9th now knows about Frankenstein's existence (and the fact that she revealed it carelessly) than the 9th elder's fate.

Someone has to get Muzaka out. The 9th somehow by far? Kentas randomly finding him? Inges can't see to it right now (pun intented :p ) and Roctis has to go to where Rai is.
Bold: Lol True. But what impact do you think the public knowledge on Frank's existence might have? What do you think Crombel will do when he finds out about it O-o
Dammit...I forgot about Muzaka (Dat joke Lol).
Rai is mad!

Never saw him this stern and angry till now.
He felt sadness when he dealt with Zarga and Urokai. Not this time. Ignis was bleeding from her eye. I wonder if Rai can make a bloodfield using hers this time around instead of wasting his. >_> Rocits sensed him already.

Frankie.. I wonder if the fifth elder would fight or rather let the ninth die...
Bold: Ikr?
Underlined: Dunno bout that, but things will get def more complicated with Roctis sensing him and stuff. I don't have much to add about this week's chapter, except the obvious praise: It was thrilling? Plus a pun: Don't ya find remarkable that Rai found them so quickly despite his flawless sense of orientation? xd

Status
Not open for further replies.