Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noblesse is an interesting story with a verse containing Nobles, Humans, Modified humans, modified nobles (not confirmed but I suspect) , werewolves and an occasional lowly Vampire thrown in along with some 850 year old conspiracy that's still a mystery.

I see more discussions on it via VMs rather than threads - so the fanbase is small - but of course it is there. ;)

So I am sticking this thread hoping those among us who read it can have some coherent discussions about the interesting plot and can admire cute panels and subtle humour of the manhwa along with awesomeness of Frankie and M21 maybe.
(Post and make your own damn list): :p

Don't forget to raise a toast to the elegance of Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Rai . (^_^)

PS: Those who read it and not join in this discussion may get Infractions. ( Just kidding.. :p Or am I :devil: >_O)

Last edited:

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: [Manhwa] Noblesse: The general discussions and the latest chapters thread

I guess I'll be the first post, although it's not really my favourite Manhwa, it's simply one that I can't (for some damn reason) stop reading. xD

I find the story quite repetitive in terms of the order of how things will occur. By this I mean; Weaker good guys fight strong bad guys, weaker good guys lose/almost die, strong good guy comes and saves the day. I find that occurs quite a lot, but despite that, I still enjoy seeing the good guys come to save the day. <.<

I think my favourite character so far is M-21, simply because he was meant to be a 'fodder' but he's turned out to have something quite special within him which the writer is sure to develop further. o-o

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I guess I'll be the first post, although it's not really my favourite Manhwa, it's simply one that I can't (for some damn reason) stop reading. xD

I find the story quite repetitive in terms of the order of how things will occur. By this I mean; Weaker good guys fight strong bad guys, weaker good guys lose/almost die, strong good guy comes and saves the day. I find that occurs quite a lot, but despite that, I still enjoy seeing the good guys come to save the day. <.<

I think my favourite character so far is M-21, simply because he was meant to be a 'fodder' but he's turned out to have something quite special within him which the writer is sure to develop further. o-o
Yea somethings are repetitive but it still got me hooked because I want to know exactly what happened that day 850 years ago. And I simply like the style of humour in it. Many of them are so stupidly funny- there is nothing big or exaggerated but it makes you smile even if you think about it later.

Also I like the way most of the characters are being introduced. It's still pretty early to decide how it will go. M21 looked such a simple fodder when he was introduced but the way he is being developed was great. I like that the way he put his personal aims on back burner when need be. There are things he wants to do and will probably work for it but not at the cost of more important things in his new life.

Last edited:

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️

My favorite character is *drumroll* Frankenstein. There where around 4 Elders at the time if i'm not wrong, and 3 of them were still not enough to put down Frankenstein. Honestly, Raizel should chill and let Frank do the work. I don't want him dying on us...yet.

I'm somewhat disappointed in how Shinwoo became a acquaintance of the main chars. Instead of becoming one himself. Ignes needs to die :l

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My favorite character is *drumroll* Frankenstein. There where around 4 Elders at the time if i'm not wrong, and 3 of them were still not enough to put down Frankenstein. Honestly, Raizel should chill and let Frank do the work. I don't want him dying on us...yet.

I'm somewhat disappointed in how Shinwoo became a acquaintance of the main chars. Instead of becoming one himself. Ignes needs to die :l
Raizel probably won't die till he has finished his job of delivering justice to the nobles who chose to betray, no matter how he hates it and would rather look the other way. Frankie still needs to improve his control and he is not that powerful.

And yea I will love it if Shinwoo gets more involved. At one point he needs to know exactly what's going on. But for the time being Rai wants the kids to live relatively happy innocent lives as long as possible it seems.

Stakes are bound to get higher later on- For Crombell got his hands on more notes from Frankie's lab and we don't know how much Elders already have stored. Even if Seira is saved they will have more data on current nobles too.

Last edited:

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm somewhat disappointed in how Shinwoo became a acquaintance of the main chars.
Instead of becoming one himself.
If there is one thing that I am mildly disappointed about, in regards to the overall plot, it is that Shinwoo has become relegated to merely a supporting character role. That said, I do hope to seem him become a modified human able to defeat more than trainees or even better, a contractee of Seira. Seriously, his power development needs to happen. T_T​

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If there is one thing that I am mildly disappointed about, in regards to the overall plot, it is that Shinwoo has become relegated to merely a supporting character role. That said, I do hope to seem him become a modified human able to defeat more than trainees or even better, a contractee of Seira. Seriously, his power development needs to happen. T_T​
A contractee of Seira that may work even without turning him in to another Takeo as long as you are not shipping him with Seira. I pity Rael. He is doing his hardest. :p

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Do wish the other R Knights would get some power ups.

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

A contractee of Seira that may work even without turning him in to another Takeo as long as you are not shipping him with Seira. I pity Rael. he is doing his hardest. :p
Shinwoo and Seira forever! I still want him to become stronger and more relevant to the plot, regardless.​

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do wish the other R Knights would get some power ups.
I want Frankie to learn better control over his cursed weapon and Rai not having to lose anymore life force.:(

Shinwoo and Seira forever! I still want him to become stronger and more relevant to the plot, regardless.​
Who wouldn't. lol There are already plenty of shippers for that pairing.

I want the new chapter already and I want them free before Ignis can collect any more data. :yeah:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Didn't realise there was a sticky for Noblesse, I know were to come from now on. =D

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I found the most recent chapter (305) to be quite intriguing, in regards to the Union.
Another werewolf debut and it was seemingly implied that at least one of the remaining elders is the werewolf leader.​

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found the most recent chapter (305) to be quite intriguing, in regards to the Union.
Another werewolf debut and it was seemingly implied that at least one of the remaining elders is the werewolf leader.​
So many werewolves.. I think Rai was probably cornered by them rather than traitors..

So.. 2nd elder of the Union is the Lord of the werewolves. 5th Elder and Kentas (?3rd Elder) are both werewolves. Who is the 1st Elder?

Discord among the villains may help Frankie this time around. To think he would be the next subject for experimentation.. :p

Didn't realise there was a sticky for Noblesse, I know were to come from now on. =D
You are welcome. ^^.

Separate chapter threads don't work out well for small fandoms. Let's make it work this way. :)

Last edited:

Desmodus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sticky for Noblesse, yay! :)

Concerning the latest chapter, I feel sorry for the 9th elder of the union, Frankestein´s rape face is scary! However, out of all people the former is the one I didn´t want to meet him - everyone else would be much more furious. Both Ignes and Kentas (the other werewolf) would be mad at him, for being human with such powers and his dark spear, which is, by the way, colossal ^^ And I like the fifth elder more and more. She isn´t half bad.

Apart from that, now I´m really intrigued who is the first union elder. It isn´t probably a werewolf, who is the second elder, so alien/noble/lord/previous noblesse/whoever is still in play. Cannot pick a guess, though.

Contrary to most of you, I am all for Shinwoo staying the way he is. He is the strongest human around, easily able to overpower four guys with military training, which is quite a feat for that young boy. Moreover, unless he is boosted to at least Takeo/M-21´s power, he would not be relevant to the plot and too weak. And what for? Everyone craves for ordinary lives, so let´s change him to a powerhouse beast? He is still a high schooler! That would go against the story. Unless something happens, he can be kept in the dark. I still love how Seira interacts towards him, though.

Frankie still needs to improve his control and he is not that powerful.
I agree with the first part, but I cannot agree with the second one. It has been revealed that he can stand his ground against two of the clan lords:
The lord appraised him (although he wasn´t a serious guy to start with):
To stop him in his Dark Spear powers, the Noblesse had to use his "blood wings":
Combined with his battle experience, I find him anything but weak. Looking forward to his next battle. :)

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Nice to have a sticky Noblesse thread in Narutobase too =D

---------------------------------------------------------------

I really liked the latest chapter! However, Frankenstein against the old man is so imbalanced it isn't even fair. Always nice to see him snap though.
If I were to make a prediction I would say he will try (and manage) to finish the 9th elder fast but he or Ignes will bring Muzaka out. Most probably Ignes.

Many werewolves though indeed. Muzaka has to be one too so they will keep increasing. Good news for M-21.

In other news, everybody and his mother in law gets a name, but the 5th elder (which is one of my faves) still doesn't! Maybe next chapter? I hope.

Reactions: Paramour

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One simply does not call the lion his prey. And one simply never calls Frankenstein an experiment!! @_@

Edit; Seira, Regis and Rael are children in Raizel's eyes. Awh! :3

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One simply does not call the lion his prey. And one simply never calls Frankenstein an experiment!! @_@

Edit; Seira, Regis and Rael are children in Raizel's eyes. Awh! :3

You realize that 9th elder is probably and enhanced Noble, don't you? He was inspired by Franki himself. It shouldn't be easy.

And yea lol of course they are kids by noble standards.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You realize that 9th elder is probably and enhanced Noble, don't you? He was inspired by Franki himself. It shouldn't be easy.

The old man is human I think. No red eyes, and he calls every noble/werewolf by -nim, meaning they are older than him.That's why it's so unfair, he is a human inspired by Franken but he is kind of a failure in comparison.

Paramour

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I knew he might be a half blood noble since he has red eyes as well, but since he was not one of them who betrayed Rai I figured he might be used himself (like Franken did) to have noble powers.
So maybe back then he was already part of the union, and he might be the one who told Roctis and the other to betray Raizel. D:

Seira is (was) about to become an adult with her ceremony, but since her clan leader (father) died she couldn't.
Plus Rael is also an adult, I think. He is quite hyperactive when he gets mad/loses control. xD

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The old man is human I think. No red eyes, and he calls every noble/werewolf by -nim, meaning they are older than him.That's why it's so unfair, he is a human inspired by Franken but he is kind of a failure in comparison.
ah Yes. Sorry I confused him with Lagus Tradio. >_< :( :eww:

So maybe the Lagus is elder no 1? Or I'm forgetting something else too? I need to read it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.