Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Link is that a pen in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
Link: *smiles and nods*
rofl.
xd
that really made me laugh
and...I GOT MY N64 TO WORK FINALLY!!!! >.> started playing the zelda games...and put it back down...i guess ive gotten bored with it :(

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rofl.
xd
that really made me laugh
and...I GOT MY N64 TO WORK FINALLY!!!! >.> started playing the zelda games...and put it back down...i guess ive gotten bored with it :(
In Twilight Princess mostly all Link does is smile,nod or gasp O_O sometimes he does other things too like look surprised but he's quite limited in his facial expressions O_O

Awesome :D
My sister and I just spent the last 4 hours playing through the Forest Temple in Twilight Princess O_O We got really lost without the help of the IGN guide

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In Twilight Princess mostly all Link does is smile,nod or gasp O_O sometimes he does other things too like look surprised but he's quite limited in his facial expressions O_O

Awesome :D
My sister and I just spent the last 4 hours playing through the Forest Temple in Twilight Princess O_O We got really lost without the help of the IGN guide
ROFL
i know what you mean, he has more than the N64 ones though..

ROFL, i know EXACTLY what you mean.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ROFL
i know what you mean, he has more than the N64 ones though..

ROFL, i know EXACTLY what you mean.
Link always looks kind though...he's willing to go through all of Midna's crap and save Hyrule and he doesn't even complain xd if it were me I would throw the sword down and be all like "Someone with more patience than me can do all of this puzzle solving bullcrap!I'm going home and taking a nap!"

Stupid puzzle solving sequences :|

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link always looks kind though...he's willing to go through all of Midna's crap and save Hyrule and he doesn't even complain xd if it were me I would throw the sword down and be all like "Someone with more patience than me can do all of this puzzle solving bullcrap!I'm going home and taking a nap!"

Stupid puzzle solving sequences :|
rofl. thank god i looked at alot of twilight princess stuff so i konw what your talking about.
ROFL
have you looked on youtube for slow versions of what she says. alot of the stuff is actually pretty funny.

rofl >.< i know exactly what you mean still.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
rofl. thank god i looked at alot of twilight princess stuff so i konw what your talking about.
ROFL
have you looked on youtube for slow versions of what she says. alot of the stuff is actually pretty funny.

rofl >.< i know exactly what you mean still.
yeah I have xD especially her swearing xD
But her giggling constantly through the game is annoying...and I've only played for 6 hours so far =.=

all zelda games are like that :|

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah I have xD especially her swearing xD
But her giggling constantly through the game is annoying...and I've only played for 6 hours so far =.=

all zelda games are like that :|
ROFL

i dont mind the giggling tbh. its reassuring to me. i liked all the faries in the N64 games, like Navi. Mindas...diffrent. ._.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ROFL

i dont mind the giggling tbh. its reassuring to me. i liked all the faries in the N64 games, like Navi. Mindas...diffrent. ._.
Oh god...Navi was like "HEY LISTEN!!!!!" and I felt like killing her but I couldn't ._.

She's like that guy in Star Fox who keeps telling you to do a barrel roll :|

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh god...Navi was like "HEY LISTEN!!!!!" and I felt like killing her but I couldn't ._.

She's like that guy in Star Fox who keeps telling you to do a barrel roll :|
ROFL
she didnt do that in Majoras mask i think. lol.
but i know what you mean. xd
ROFL
i dont know who your talking about, but thats funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.