KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
xd Just wondering. Its one of the few Zelda games I've managed to beat, and I actually really liked the story, and was going to ask what other people though about it.

<.<" I'm stuck in the Zora temple. I'm going to try and find my copy of the game, and just start all over.

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
xd Just wondering. Its one of the few Zelda games I've managed to beat, and I actually really liked the story, and was going to ask what other people though about it.

<.<" I'm stuck in the Zora temple. I'm going to try and find my copy of the game, and just start all over.
Zora temple is a pain ?_? thank god for the internet xD

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: • Nintendo FC •

I'm the only one who has never used a walkthrough to beat a Zelda game? ._.

Oh, anyone got Metriod corruption? If you've beaten it message me so we can exchange tokens... Plz ><

Hader

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: � Nintendo FC �

yea, I want to join in this FC, Nintendo FTW

as some people say around my house Ni-entiendo (which in spanish is something like don't understand, U_U funnier in spanish than English xd)

I'd like to share this awesome video of an Orchestra that plays Zelda themes (my favorite game from the big N)

You must be registered for see links "> You must be registered for see links " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">

anyone can help me with the video tag, cannot get it right xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.