[Game] Newbie Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikombo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,420 posts 1,327 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
1,327
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Demon Any username which I remember you by?


Anyway I understand your reasoning. I play by hunches as well.
Unfortunately for you, my hunch says you so

Vote - Demon
So it begins....
 

Chikombo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,420 posts 1,327 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
7,420
Reaction score
1,327
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Would you care to respond to your accusations, or do you give up?
I doubt it would make a difference, this is my response: I'M INNOCENT AND I THINK ALL RED IS NOT.
 

AL_sama

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,100 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
final vote count
5 votes demon

he'll be getting lynched
​
 

Alubama

Member
495 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
495
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
@Conspirator. What are your thoughts? Haven't seen you post much this DP
 

AL_sama

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,100 posts 678 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
1,100
Reaction score
678
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Alubama

Member
495 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
495
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice ;3 My first win! Thanks to the hosts for hosting this. And thank you all for playing! :win:
 

LanMisa

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
563 posts 340 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
563
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
To sum up this game in my opinion: Mafia played solid, Town... didn't play, mechanics were scumsided and people not using the opportunity of having a mentor is kinda breaking the idea behind a mentor game.
 

Alubama

Member
495 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
495
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know that Mafia can be quite forgetful... but you should remember whom you lynch at least. :sneaky:

I'm not sober atm, my bad hahah
 

LanMisa

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
563 posts 340 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
563
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
By the way, a question: How was the Mafia chat build up? As a conversation on Animebase? Or did you guys have Discord after all?
 

Alubama

Member
495 posts 189 reactions
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
495
Reaction score
189
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
By the way, a question: How was the Mafia chat build up? As a conversation on Animebase? Or did you guys have Discord after all?

Convo on AB
 

-PK-

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,240 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
4,240
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I felt bad for Demon. Poor guy xD
 

Rei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,015 posts 5,126 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
12,015
Reaction score
5,126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hm hm hm...

Was it Red that wanted me out directly? 😭
 

Rei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,015 posts 5,126 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
12,015
Reaction score
5,126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I felt bad for Demon. Poor guy xD

Honestly how mafia got the town to vote for Conspirator and Demon is beyond me. Made no sense whatsoever.
 

LanMisa

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
563 posts 340 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
563
Reaction score
340
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Honestly how mafia got the town to vote for Conspirator and Demon is beyond me. Made no sense whatsoever.
It's telling that I warn all town about the dangers of MYLO, yet only the Mafia listened. Have I been the scum mentor all the time and I was simply unaware?:blur:
 

Rei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,015 posts 5,126 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
12,015
Reaction score
5,126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's telling that I warn all town about the dangers of MYLO, yet only the Mafia listened. Have I been the scum mentor all the time and I was simply unaware?:blur:

I know...
I mean people can get confused and I dont want to sound like a know it all but I don't get how your warning was missed. Not to mention that there was nothing to support a sus on Demon to begin with.
Oh well I enjoyed having you as a mentor even if it was just on private messages.
 

Shanks

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,015 posts 1,962 reactions
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
6,015
Reaction score
1,962
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My bad sorry couldnt do much. Red has improved well couldnt spot her as scum thats a good play.

Alubama as well .

I wish town engaged more instead of looking sus but this is your first game. I hope you guys dont feel demotivated. You will get your chance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top