0⚔️
Awards
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I don't trust anyone.
Except myself.
So I'm not gonna vote on myself.

@Shanks well wait are we waiting for.

Vote: Conspirator
( I'm about to put Constipation XD)

LOOK GUYS.. A MisLYnch is better than nothing at all for today. Like at least we are moving forward and not going in circles over and over again. Like I've said earlier.. This game favours the Mafia now. Only with luck and cooperation town can win this game.
That's an inspiring speech, you must not be scum, I vote the same as you.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Well i am keeping tab on people who have not contributed to the vote . However i want @ORTEK s read as well .

However @All_Red look in this scenrio if the scums did not vote for ortek its possible they wanted no lynch to happen because votes did not reach the majority . However that doesnot make it ortek is town in any case so far i ll put null read on him .

I have my scum read on Demon , seems like he just voted to get the wagon build i do not like the vote in any way .

@Poison chan , @Alice in Noodleland want to see your reads who do you think are you town and scum leans in the game .

Also keep an eye on Ace for now .
Ace seems nuetral atm, not really conribusting like he did in his first game. I also agree with your first statment, Ortek isnt in the best light, but is a cirtain scum eaither.

Wow! Doctor already dead :/ I was hoping I'd see how @Rei plays... Oh well...

I'll start my analysis soon, but for now, Poison, and Shanks are my town leans
I dont like this post. Just a feeling.

I found it pretty suspicious, but hey hes new so it could be just a stupid play. The nightkill confused me a little tho. Rei didn't call anyone out except for inactive players. One of them might just panicked during the nightphase but can't tell for sure
that does seem like a likely sanrio... being noobs and all

Could be, my leans for scum are demon and ortak
Why demon?

What do you guys think of poison and alice ?
nuetral

vote : poison chan
Intresting. Just to but pressure right?

I bandwagoned.

ok so are there any people that has some suspicion of someone except for me?

I totally did expect Rei to be innocent.
Your last line. that seems alittle scum to me. Why point that out? Are you being sarcastic?

Ok but do you found another members to be sus. You need ro keep game engaged thats how you catch scum. I came back after 4 hrs i see no progress in the thread.

If towns dont engage or put vote pressure then game will go in a situation it will be loss or lynch .
Ik!! I wanted to be on... but rl came in the way!

Sorry. I've tried to be active but the maintenance made me forget about this game in general. Sorry Al. XD

Let me say this, the Mafia was really fortunate. They know how good Rei can play and shes the doctor, a bonus to boot. So we gonna narrow the suspects.
People that played with Rei before are

ME
SHANKS
ALL_Rhed
POISON CHAN

Also we cannot exclude
ELMAGE
ALUBAMA.

I'm not a fan of an aggressive playstyle but I can understand All_Red's intention behind it.

We need 6 Votes to lynch today.
Wow, i never thought of that! That's genius! So Rei's death narrows down the game to those four. Nice. Now of all of those four... who has been the least productive, I think the active players haven't neccarly been mafia imo
Cute things all around. About the Night Action, they had an really skilled intuitive player in their team to get the Gem on the first dig.

My scum lean list based on the reads up until now-
1. Demon
2. Conspirator
3. All red

I'm ISOing each of them in the next post and sharing my views why I feel they are on the same team.
I agree with two of them. But why Conspirator?

Cool a nice warming greeting. Hello.

Yes, wouldn't you want to know any reasoning for that?

Yeahh

They will unless they get killed (though already died)

The cutest part. Cute bandwagoning. Blending in the scene.

There must be hiding one in them. I won't say many.

That's all of your posts. You have given a number of posts, nothing worthy, you have been active here, you must have made a little scum leans or town leans on people but no. All you did was blending in the scenerio and Bandwagoning. Sweet.

Totally scum lean to me.
This explains my curosity. You convinced me he looks scum.

I was suspicious of him from yesterday, I would have

Suspect right from here.

Indeed.

Cool. Again Bandwagoning. I don't know what but be it my gut feeling He is Leaning RED.. Why I scum read him and there's another reason for it that's the All Red-Demon interaction.
I'll be giving my views on that after I sleep for another two hours. It is 7 in the morning people. Good night.
Hold- up me and him had a interaction?

We need to come in unison today for the lynch. I will go for inactives such as Skylark or Tyris.

Like we have no choice. This game is heavily Mafia sided now.
Dont go for inactives. Let the mod do his job with them.
Rn focus the scummy actives liek con, and Demon.
What do think about them Alice. You havent given any deep reads yet.

Sorry it took a while...

I do like All_Reds approach to this game, irrespective of who is being voted, most importantly, I've observed how others reacted to it. More of this please, however this tactic could also be made (being aggressive at the start) so others would immediately peg her as town, so I'm not being generous with town points here. Lean neutral for now, but if she's town, I'd find out soon

This may be nothing, and it probably isn't, but I'll like to state it, for future reference, but unlike Alubama and consipirator, he didn't react to the DP1 vote on me, and eventually went passive.

Seriously, did I eat your cookie or something xD jokes aside though, we've just lost our doctor, and one of our most intuitive players, do you want town to lose another? We have no NP action anymore, meaning there is no room for mis-lynch, so we'd need more than just feeling

Bandwagon... I'm not sure a mafia would do this though, so this vote does not indicate anything from my perspective

Maybe, maybe not, but All_Red removed her vote, and voted when she came back online, meaning either, she does not want a mislynch (town) or she don't want to be the next sus if I got lynched, and flipped town (town/mafia) Demon had no reason to vote, but let's see

Because he's inactive? Also what do think about the earlier push against me?

probably what she wanted, but I have a different theory on this. more on that later...

At this point I'd ask what makes you think Ortek is town?

Town leans for all who voted for Ortek for now

Interesting view, certainly plausible

Probably

Why?

Remove that 'h' from All_Red xD Also, don't take personal if I become much more aggressive as the game progresses xD

I think you're on to something, interesting views in your ISO, work on that ;)

Note: Town are already at a disadvantage, so an inactive town to me is as useful as an inactive mafia (or just a mafia tbh) so towns please, be more active, or sub out if you're busy :|
I like this post. Conent!!
Tell what you conclude form the bolded.

hes bandwagoning all red. But I don't understand why Red votes on him then? or its a distraction or just coincidence
Maybe just acutal belief in his scummyness??

@Shanks well wait are we waiting for.

( I'm about to put Constipation XD)

LOOK GUYS.. A MisLYnch is better than nothing at all for today. Like at least we are moving forward and not going in circles over and over again. Like I've said earlier.. This game favours the Mafia now. Only with luck and cooperation town can win this game.
I agree :)

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The probability of mislynch today is 60%.
It's the risk we need to take. Plus we have so many inactives like the players I've mentioned above.
That is true. But the person we lynched has much, much more ground in scum then in innocent. Not taking this chance is hurting town progression. 60% is a bad number. But its better then 3/11 or 28%.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ace seems nuetral atm, not really conribusting like he did in his first game. I also agree with your first statment, Ortek isnt in the best light, but is a cirtain scum eaither.

I dont like this post. Just a feeling.

that does seem like a likely sanrio... being noobs and all

Why demon?

nuetral

Intresting. Just to but pressure right?

Your last line. that seems alittle scum to me. Why point that out? Are you being sarcastic?

Ik!! I wanted to be on... but rl came in the way!

Wow, i never thought of that! That's genius! So Rei's death narrows down the game to those four. Nice. Now of all of those four... who has been the least productive, I think the active players haven't neccarly been mafia imo

I agree with two of them. But why Conspirator?

This explains my curosity. You convinced me he looks scum.

Hold- up me and him had a interaction?

Dont go for inactives. Let the mod do his job with them.
Rn focus the scummy actives liek con, and Demon.
What do think about them Alice. You havent given any deep reads yet.

I like this post. Conent!!
Tell what you conclude form the bolded.

Maybe just acutal belief in his scummyness??

I agree :)
No, I was just honest, she seemed innocent.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How long do we have this phase? Also, I'm not sure conspirator is scum, but I don't have much to prove otherwise, I'll wait as long as possible before voting

@All_Red my other theory is this: you've seen how I play, even if only once, and you need town allies, you know I can be dangerous as a scum, but also very important to town, if I'm town, and you're possibly suspecting me due to the fact I'm not as active as I was then... Well, I wasn't very active in that game till the 2nd DP if you remember, I get more active with time

Well here we go
Vote @Conspirator.
I'll really avoid a mislynch still, so come clear yourself if you're town, and I'll change me vote

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was a triumph, I'm making a note here, huge success.

Ok, so conspirator was not a mobster.....grr. I was hoping he was. I'm thinking it must be ALL RED who is the real villain.

@All_Red What's your defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.