Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello again everyone!
It looks great, doesn't it? :love:

The forum was closed down in order for us to do maintenance and release some new things.

In particular, we have done some software updates, we have installed a new theme, we have added a few features, like post reactions, bookmarks and reactions list, and we are currently working on optimizing things. Not everything is finalized yet.

Before anything else we would like to give credit to the artist who has graciously given us permission to use his amazing artwork as the main forum banner. Check his work out!

This is the first step on many new things to come and in the spirit of full disclosure we want to inform you all of our next steps:

• Profile customization, like we used to have on NB
  • Trophies
  • Premium color options
  • Kin shop updates
  • New contests
We hope you will enjoy the new forum page and please do let us know if there are any bugs we have missed.
Reactions list:
You must be registered for see images

Bookmarks:

Post interactions:
Hover over the like button on a post or message!
Cheers,

AB Staff team

Last edited:

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Love the new updates, but I must say, I'm not a fan of the new layout. The last one was really sleek and pleasing to the eye. Will there be an option to switch between layouts after everything is said and done?​

Reactions: Nocturne

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be a dark version once we've fixed problems that we might stumble upon in this theme, would be twice the work otherwise.
Ah, okay. Looking forward that. Ngl doe, this isn't very mobile friendly but, I understand iss new so y'all still working out stuff.
I do like the new features doe, especially that reaction one lol

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love the new updates, but I must say, I'm not a fan of the new layout. The last one was really sleek and pleasing to the eye. Will there be an option to switch between layouts after everything is said and done?​
The layout is not entirely final yet, there will be adjustments. It's not something we've discussed yet but yeah it's definitely possible that we can make different versions with different layouts that you can choose between.

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, okay. Looking forward that. Ngl doe, this isn't very mobile friendly but, I understand iss new so y'all still working out stuff.
I do like the new features doe, especially that reaction one lol
Let us know what problems you encounter on your mobile so that we can improve it just like we did with the old theme. Those kind of things are very simple fixes however it's very hard to find them all on your own. So everytime you see something that is not functional or looks odd please screenshot it and send it through pm to either me or V.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for all new features they all look awesome. I am most happy with the bookmarks and i can't wait to use it. :yay::happy::flowers:

For now the forum is more tiresome for my eyes, being very white and with smaller font but with dark skin will be maybe better (the dark should not be darker than discord dark theme imo).

I think i didn't receive alert for a thread i am whatching (the mafia ongoing game thread i can post link if needed).

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I missed the old logo :3
The colors of the new theme are really relaxing, but I feel like it's still lacking.

Cannot wait for the new features.
KIU ^^

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I missed the old logo :3
The colors of the new theme are really relaxing, but I feel like it's still lacking.

Cannot wait for the new features.
KIU ^^
I think its probably bigger avatar. Current looks small i guess. I think we can do sometging about tag size as well .

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will profile customizations work similar to vB or will it be a completely different experience through an additional xenforo add-in?
We will have to create it ourselves from scratch so we can make it the way we want to, however the idea is to make it somewhat similar to what we had in the past where you can set colors, images, fonts etc to any element on your own profile. Of course plans change depending on limitations and so on but that's the gist of it.

Reactions: Shanks and Jin

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We will have to create it ourselves from scratch so we can make it the way we want to, however the idea is to make it somewhat similar to what we had in the past where you can set colors, images, fonts etc to any element on your own profile. Of course plans change depending on limitations and so on but that's the gist of it.
Well that'd be a win for me mos def and if not..

:d

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw, is there a fix for the "non" bb code mode in the text editor to stop auto add spaces and sometimes put the other half of a BB code in bold? That and the fact that we can't see what moderator edited a post, now they have to include their usernames manually after editing a post instead which might be a bit redundant xd. Oh and honestly i think invisible mode for mods should be removed unless its absolutely necessary(for whatever reason), it'd be nice to know when they are online xD.

Bookmark plug-in works like a charm btw!

Last edited:

Horus

Elite
Kin
377💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw, is there a fix for the "non" bb code mode in the text editor to stop auto add spaces and sometimes put the other half of a BB code in bold? That and the fact that we can't see what moderator edited a post, now they have to include their usernames manually after editing a post instead which might be a bit redundant xd. Oh and honestly i think invisible mode for mods should be removed unless its absolutely necessary(for whatever reason), it'd be nice to know when they are online xD.

Bookmark plug-in works like a charm btw!
Yeah I think Zise told us not to go in hidden mode anymore so we'll be adhering to that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.