Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving in the dawn tavern, Mako would kick the door open cowboy style, walking in slow motion, a lollipop would be sticking outta his mouth, seeing Kidomaru and Shun, he'll simply walk over to them Hey, mind if I hangout with you?

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entering the Dawn Tavern, Yamamoto is welcomed by the banter and bickle that a tavern brings. Seeing a trio of men talking, Yamamoto walks past and takes a seat at the bar. As there was no bartender around, he grabs a glass and pours himself a drink waiting for someone...

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noticing kidomaru's hand going over his head, he grabs his hand in anger and flicks it away "i may be short but that doesn't mean that you should pat me" then seeing mako he replies "sure, why not"

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suddenly everything becomes dark, lights dim and they see Orochimaru enters just like my avatar looks like.

He smiles at everybody and the lights are back again at its potential.

Hello, beer for this peer please.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entering the Dawn Tavern, Yamamoto is welcomed by the banter and bickle that a tavern brings. Seeing a trio of men talking, Yamamoto walks past and takes a seat at the bar. As there was no bartender around, he grabs a glass and pours himself a drink waiting for someone...
As Nikodo made his way inside the tavern, the weather seemed gloomy. The clouds they were not only blocking the sun, in a way they were blocking the fine feelings itself, they were darkening the thoughts of the human beings yet again. It seemed as it was mirroring the fault and sorrow of all the ninja world itself. It was in a way or another...in entire chaos. As he makes the front inside the tavern, he seems not affected by the discussions all around him, he was in his own world it seems, deep inside thought, the eyes not showing anything, any emotion at all, and the throat they were showing some kind of cut, which was barely visible...As he made his way to the bar, he pulls a table back and places, sits slowly down and places both hands on the bar. His had was low and legs bent, relaxing on the stands which usually connect the 2 legs in front of the chair. Close to him and old man, he didn't want to fully pay attention to. He had now only one goal. And it was hidden in the secrets of the tavern populated with the darkest and deepest information in the whole Shinobi world.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Nikodo made his way inside the tavern, the weather seemed gloomy. The clouds they were not only blocking the sun, in a way they were blocking the fine feelings itself, they were darkening the thoughts of the human beings yet again. It seemed as it was mirroring the fault and sorrow of all the ninja world itself. It was in a way or another...in entire chaos. As he makes the front inside the tavern, he seems not affected by the discussions all around him, he was in his own world it seems, deep inside thought, the eyes not showing anything, any emotion at all, and the throat they were showing some kind of cut, which was barely visible...As he made his way to the bar, he pulls a table back and places, sits slowly down and places both hands on the bar. His had was low and legs bent, relaxing on the stands which usually connect the 2 legs in front of the chair. Close to him and old man, he didn't want to fully pay attention to. He had now only one goal. And it was hidden in the secrets of the tavern populated with the darkest and deepest information in the whole Shinobi world.
The tavern was not particularly filled today, and as he was sitting there, many travelers and ninja alike came through the doors. But none were the one he was looking for. It was becoming quite boring while waiting for said person and Yamamoto was getting tired of his drink. About to stand up from his stool, he picks out one certain man. The man he was looking for? Maybe not, but an interesting man none the less. As the man came closer toward Yamamoto, his facial features and appearance were analyzed quickly by Yamamoto. After many years of adventuring Yamamoto's ability of "sizing people up" became almost perfect. Almost as if the room had gone quiet, and the man sat next to Yamamoto, Yamamoto almost whispered a statement which fought its way through all of the noise and ruckus of the other tavern goers directly into the man's ear.

Are you here for the adventure?

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The tavern was not particularly filled today, and as he was sitting there, many travelers and ninja alike came through the doors. But none were the one he was looking for. It was becoming quite boring while waiting for said person and Yamamoto was getting tired of his drink. About to stand up from his stool, he picks out one certain man. The man he was looking for? Maybe not, but an interesting man none the less. As the man came closer toward Yamamoto, his facial features and appearance were analyzed quickly by Yamamoto. After many years of adventuring Yamamoto's ability of "sizing people up" became almost perfect. Almost as if the room had gone quiet, and the man sat next to Yamamoto, Yamamoto almost whispered a statement which fought its way through all of the noise and ruckus of the other tavern goers directly into the man's ear.

As Nikodo was in the table, the ruckus around him started molding, they began turning slowly into not understandable mumbles. The noises started getting greater and greater, maybe it was the chaos in his mind which started filling them up. Nikodo lifts his hands from the bar and places it over his ears trying to stop the noises, but...They kept on growing, the won't stop...They will continue forever, the screams the moans, the cries...As the sound were reaching a giant limit, something snapped. He returned to the normal world once again, or at least other people called it normal. Everything has been so confusing lately, you fail to understand the reality itself. As he was still looking down at the bar table, the old man in the right of him leaned sideways to tell him something, the voice of him was soft and totally understandable.

Nikodo first was confused, but he then later on got calm and made a faint smile under the lip. He was thinking whether he should reply or not, it certainly was an old man, and he was talking about adventure, in normal cases people with the look, wouldn't be able to do the basic thing without help, but he was different. Judging by his physic he wasn't the typical old man which needs help crossing the road. It was someone more adept than him, someone who had gone through this hell of the world and made it till this age. It was something certainly not easy to do in the time of ruckus, war and despair. Nikodo not to seem rude replied to him, in a soft voice, with a cheerful expression. Adventure you say? Isn't the whole life an adventure in one way or another. After saying that he remained silent for a couple of seconds. The philosophical themes were sometimes enjoyable for him, judging how much he had been thinking. Then he replied with an honest tone, it seems as if he trusted the man, but not to as much as let his life in line for him. Yes....he replied...but for that, first I need information of how I can start this maybe suicidal mission... Something appeared in his imagination, it was the hooded man's glowing eyes, a loook which was able to pierce Nikodo's soul. The eyes giving out pure killing intent, but still, he made it out alive of this match. Maybe what I am doing is dumb after all, he didn't seem to be directed to anyone this time, it is as he was talking to himself but yet againthen he turned towards the old man once again, while grabbing his neck with his right hand. You know how they say...an eye for an eye.

Last edited:

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Nikodo was in the table, the ruckus around him started molding, they began turning slowly into not understandable mumbles. The noises started getting greater and greater, maybe it was the chaos in his mind which started felling up, the noises continued getting greater and greater, Nikodo lifts his hands from the bar and places it over his ears trying to stop the noises, but...They kept on growing, the won't stop...They will continue forever, the screams the moans, the cries...As the sound were reaching a giant limit, something snapped. He returned to the normal world once again, or at least other people called it normal. Everything has been so confusing lately, you fail to understand the reality itself. As he was still looking down at the bar table, the old man in the right of him leaned sideways to tell him something, the voice of him was soft and totally understandable.

Nikodo first was confused, but he then later on got calm and made a faint smile under the lip. He was thinking whether he should reply or not, it certainly was an old man, and he was talking about adventure, in normal cases people with the look, wouldn't be able to do the basic thing without help, but he was different. Judging by his physic he wasn't the typical old man which needs help crossing the road. It was someone more adept than him, someone who had gone through this hell of the world and made it till this age. It was something certainly not easy to do in the time of ruckus, war and despair. Nikodo not to seem rude replied to him, in a soft voice, with a cheerful expression. Adventure you say? Isn't the whole life an adventure in one way or another. After saying that he remained silent for a couple of seconds. The philosophical themes were sometimes enjoyable for him, judging how much he had been thinking. Then he replied with an honest tone, it seems as if he trusted the man, but not to as much as let his life in line for him. Yes....he replied...but for that, first I need information of how I can start this maybe suicidal mission... Something appeared in his imagination, it was the hooded man's glowing eyes, a loook which was able to pierce Nikodo's soul. The eyes giving out pure killing intent, but still, he made it out alive of this match. Maybe what I am doing is dumb after all, he didn't seem to be directed to anyone this time, it is as he was talking to himself but yet againthen he turned towards the old man once again, while grabbing his neck with his right hand. You know how they say...an eye for an eye.
At first Yamamoto tried to size up the young man, but he had shown to go past expectations. Usually, the youth of the Ninja World made Yamamoto scared for the next generation, but this young man was different. The man didn't jump at the proposal, but the smile slowly etched across his face told otherwise.

Adventure you say? Isn't the whole life an adventure in one way or another.

This caught Yamamoto off guard as the young mans statement was completely true. Young men like this had never been shown to be philosophical but it suited him oddly. Life could be interpreted as grief, pain, love... Each one of these things Yamamoto had experienced, but "adventure" could never be in his grasp. But oh' so close it came. Like a butterfly enthusiast, Yamamoto had spent the last 30 years searching for adventure like a rare Sapho Longwing. Adventure to Yamamoto was beautiful in its own way. Being in the Dawn Tavern, he had heard many stories of adventure, but he had nothing to share. Nothing to pass down to the new generation. In Yamamoto's eyes he was incomplete in a way. Hearing the man's acceptance, Yamamoto brings out a map.

You must be registered for see images

This is hopefully where our journey will begin. I have heard many stories of this island, but the trek might be dangerous and filled with adventure, I don't know if you would be able to handle something like this. But nonetheless I am in need of a companion. I will give you more details is you chose to accept...

Last edited:

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At first Yamamoto tried to size up the young man, but he had shown to go past expectations. Usually, the youth of the Ninja World made Yamamoto scared for the next generation, but this young man was different. The man didn't jump at the proposal, but the smile slowly etched across his face told otherwise.

Adventure you say? Isn't the whole life an adventure in one way or another.

This caught Yamamoto off guard as the young mans statement was completely true. Young men like this had never been shown to be philosophical but it suited him oddly. Life could be interpreted as grief, pain, love... Each one of these things Yamamoto had experienced, but "adventure" could never be in his grasp. But oh' so close it came. Like a butterfly enthusiast, Yamamoto had spent the last 30 years searching for adventure like a rare Sapho Longwing. Adventure to Yamamoto was beautiful in its own way. Being in the Dawn Tavern, he had heard many stories of adventure, but he had nothing to share. Nothing to pass down to the new generation. In Yamamoto's eyes he was incomplete in a way. Hearing the man's acceptance, Yamamoto brings out a map.

You must be registered for see images

This is hopefully where our journey will begin. I have heard many stories of this island, but the trek might be dangerous and filled with adventure, I don't know if you would be able to handle something like this. But nonetheless I am in need of a companion. I will give you more details is you chose to accept...
I can't apologize enough for being so late, I will try to keep up with daily replies :)

As Nikodo muttered those words, he realised the man wasn't moving for a while. Maybe what he said did make dive deep down inside his own mind and thoughts a world, Nikodo couldn't reach no matter what he tried. As he was waiting for the old man to react, he keeps thinking whether what he was doing is right, just because of what has happened in the battlefield, is it the right choice to go out there again...this soon...As he was thinking he close the distance between his hands, creating a whole in the middle he kept staring onto for no reason at all. His breath was steady, Knees yet again bent, and the thoughts went directly over to those eyes of the man before. The shining eyes, something he had only seen once before...And the feeling he had in those moments something he can't explain why or how just that it exists deep inside him...

Nikodo's attention was yet again caught by the old mans rapid movements, the thoughts he had rush through his mind in an instant disappeared, and the old man, rolled up a piece of paper along the table, it seemed as if it was a map. It was a small island Nikodo had never heard of, since he has traveled only through the great 5 the outer regions were unknown to him. Then the old man said something at a low voice only Nikodo was able to hear.

This journey was something unexpected that direct, he just met the old man and he wanted help with something. Nikodo was able to realise this shinobi trusted him in seconds. As his eyes go through the map, Nikodo looks at the old mans eyes. It was something different from him and all the others, it might be a call for help, or something like that. Nikodo kept creating reasons why he needs to go on adventure right now...maybe it was since he misses the adrenaline rush of battling, maybe something greater. Whatever the reason might have been...He chose to help him. So with a calm voice, while turning to the man, He neither said anything approving or disappearing. He just said...When will we be going? This was enough for him to understand.

SSW Imp

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't apologize enough for being so late, I will try to keep up with daily replies :)

As Nikodo muttered those words, he realised the man wasn't moving for a while. Maybe what he said did make dive deep down inside his own mind and thoughts a world, Nikodo couldn't reach no matter what he tried. As he was waiting for the old man to react, he keeps thinking whether what he was doing is right, just because of what has happened in the battlefield, is it the right choice to go out there again...this soon...As he was thinking he close the distance between his hands, creating a whole in the middle he kept staring onto for no reason at all. His breath was steady, Knees yet again bent, and the thoughts went directly over to those eyes of the man before. The shining eyes, something he had only seen once before...And the feeling he had in those moments something he can't explain why or how just that it exists deep inside him...

Nikodo's attention was yet again caught by the old mans rapid movements, the thoughts he had rush through his mind in an instant disappeared, and the old man, rolled up a piece of paper along the table, it seemed as if it was a map. It was a small island Nikodo had never heard of, since he has traveled only through the great 5 the outer regions were unknown to him. Then the old man said something at a low voice only Nikodo was able to hear.

This journey was something unexpected that direct, he just met the old man and he wanted help with something. Nikodo was able to realise this shinobi trusted him in seconds. As his eyes go through the map, Nikodo looks at the old mans eyes. It was something different from him and all the others, it might be a call for help, or something like that. Nikodo kept creating reasons why he needs to go on adventure right now...maybe it was since he misses the adrenaline rush of battling, maybe something greater. Whatever the reason might have been...He chose to help him. So with a calm voice, while turning to the man, He neither said anything approving or disappearing. He just said...When will we be going? This was enough for him to understand.
The man's response gave Yamamoto some questions in his head. Why did he not ask why? Most men would be questioning up and down, but this guy was different. No questioning or anything. Was it that he was gullible? No the man well spoken and strong demeanor told otherwise. Maybe Yamamoto seemed like a trusting man, whatever the case, They would be heading for Rashiri as soon as possible. Standing up from his seat, Yamamoto noticed that the amount of people had gone down in the bar and aside for the last few drunks, the man and Yamamoto were the last ones inside. Moving toward the door, Yamamoto turns to the man.

We first need to find a ship that will take us there, then we will go from there. My name is Yamamoto by the way.