Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple technique. You focus Earth chakra into your fists, jump up and go crazy on the opponent with a series of 10 punches on the face and upper body. I don't really like it, since jumping into the air leaves you at a weird spot imo.

Another jumping tech, ffs. This time with lightning chakra, uses the users leg to stamp on the opponents head, discharging the chakra as they do so, leaving the opponent dizzy and shiz. Could you use this to take care of an incoming tech from the ground? Earth spear for example, since it's also B-ranked?

This one is a bit weird, but a low stance, chakra focused and you'd burst off striking the opponent with an elbow to the chin, followed up by a knee to the stomach area winding the opponent. You then assume they fall forwards and follow up with a knee to the chin, lifting their head where the last dual elbow attack occurs. I can't picture the dual elbow thing at all in my mind. It all looks so wrong.
Kaito's Tai is nice, but very, uh, superfluous. Lots of unnecessary stuff, plus everything costs chakra.
Anyway, A-Ranks... and let's just do three at a time. I don't think this leg/arms/elemental stuff is going to work as we venture into the A(s). Zen mixes a lot of stuff together here, so buckle up.

(Taba Ryuu Roppou Ashige) - Coiling Dragon Up Kick
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user charges their legs with chakra and then they quickly appear below the enemy and uses their hands to twist their body into a spinning motion to kick up at the enemy three times. This move then sets up for Dancing Crane Wheel Kick.

(Danshingu Kijuuki Kiruma Ashige) - Dancing Crane Wheel Kick
Range: Mid
Description: The user first charges their legs with chakra and then jumps up in the air above the enemy and attacks using multiple spinning kicks which are in the shape of a wheel. They then hit the enemy four times, smashing them into the ground with the last kick.

(Tora Kijuuki Ryousha Katachi Genkotsu) - Tiger Crane Paired Form Fist
Description: The user charges both their fists with chakra to increase damage and then the user gets below the enemy and strikes the enemy twice. One blow towards the collarbone with a fist cracking the collar bone and the other a palm strike to the throat causing the enemy to be winded with one arm useless from the breaking of the collarbone.
Note: Can only be used twice

Give it a shot. Tell me about 'em.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Kaito's Tai is nice, but very, uh, superfluous. Lots of unnecessary stuff, plus everything costs chakra.
Anyway, A-Ranks... and let's just do three at a time. I don't think this leg/arms/elemental stuff is going to work as we venture into the A(s). Zen mixes a lot of stuff together here, so buckle up.

(Taba Ryuu Roppou Ashige) - Coiling Dragon Up Kick
Description: The user charges their legs with chakra and then they quickly appear below the enemy and uses their hands to twist their body into a spinning motion to kick up at the enemy three times. This move then sets up for Dancing Crane Wheel Kick.

(Danshingu Kijuuki Kiruma Ashige) - Dancing Crane Wheel Kick
Description: The user first charges their legs with chakra and then jumps up in the air above the enemy and attacks using multiple spinning kicks which are in the shape of a wheel. They then hit the enemy four times, smashing them into the ground with the last kick.

(Tora Kijuuki Ryousha Katachi Genkotsu) - Tiger Crane Paired Form Fist
Description: The user charges both their fists with chakra to increase damage and then the user gets below the enemy and strikes the enemy twice. One blow towards the collarbone with a fist cracking the collar bone and the other a palm strike to the throat causing the enemy to be winded with one arm useless from the breaking of the collarbone.

Give it a shot. Tell me about 'em.
You charge your legs with chakra, get into a crouched position of some kind, spin using your hands, so I'm guessing you put your hands in front of you, spin and kick at the enemy whilst doing so. Kinda weird, but ok. The first part is apparently a set up for the second jutsu.

Second part of the jutsu, though they seem quite unrelated and can be used without one-another. Again, chakra to the legs before jumping up into the air from where you perform spinning kicks four times, with the first three simply damaging the opponents whilst the fourth smashes them into the ground.

User charges chakra into their fists and gets into a low position (I know it says below the enemy, but their collarbone and throat aren't low enough for a crouching position to make sense, at least not in my head), from where a single punch to aims to crack the collarbone whilst a palm thrust is aimed towards the throat. Quite a cool attack tbh.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You charge your legs with chakra, get into a crouched position of some kind, spin using your hands, so I'm guessing you put your hands in front of you, spin and kick at the enemy whilst doing so. Kinda weird, but ok. The first part is apparently a set up for the second jutsu.

Second part of the jutsu, though they seem quite unrelated and can be used without one-another. Again, chakra to the legs before jumping up into the air from where you perform spinning kicks four times, with the first three simply damaging the opponents whilst the fourth smashes them into the ground.

User charges chakra into their fists and gets into a low position (I know it says below the enemy, but their collarbone and throat aren't low enough for a crouching position to make sense, at least not in my head), from where a single punch to aims to crack the collarbone whilst a palm thrust is aimed towards the throat. Quite a cool attack tbh.
Let's call them as they are; too complicated and with too many parts. You might get in the first part of one technique, but even that would be rare. Next trio:

(Wakai Ryuucho Hazumi) - Young Flowing Spring
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user charges their legs with chakra to increase damage and then begins by sending a flying kick straight towards the enemy's upper body, causing the enemy to guard the attack. After hitting the guard, the user then spins 360 degrees and brings their left foot up, breaking the guard and kicking the enemy with the right leg to the chin to send them into the air. Then the user lands on the ground and quickly uses a burst of chakra from their feet to launch themselves above the enemy and finish them off by hammer-kicking them into the ground.

(Ikazuchi Hirate Dageki) - Thunder Palm Strike
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user charges their hand with an electrical current and then strikes at the enemy's right shoulder. The electrical current discharges on contact and can numb the right arm for a short period of time, thus preventing the enemy from making any seals.
Note: Numbing affect lasts for one turn
Note: Can only be used three times

(Heru Tenma Zetsumei Nigiri) - Hell Demon Death Grip
Description: The user will charge their right leg and right hand with earth chakra and then the user will attack the enemy sending a dummy strike at them with their leg in order to cause the enemy to guard. The leg will stride past and then by bringing it down onto the enemy's ankle, it will make them fall backwards for the user to follow through with an earth-charged chakra hand directly into their face and smashing their head down into the ground, creating a crater from the impact.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards

I channel chakra into my legs, and do a flying kick towards the chest area. Then I assume my opponent will guard, after which I'd do a full spin, before using my left leg to break their guard and my right to kick them on the chin. More chakra, another burst into the air before finishing them off with another kick. Dislike. Assumes a lot of shit will happen a certain way.

Nice and simple, but I feel like restricting it to the enemy's right shoulder is a bit stupid lol. Great jutsu if found in a situation where that's the best spot to attack though.

Focus chakra on right leg and hand, perform a dummy attack with my left, where I preform a feint attack with my left leg, bringing it downwards in the last second and aiming at the opponents ankles, knocking them off balance before following up with the chakra charged hand and smashing their head into the ground.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I channel chakra into my legs, and do a flying kick towards the chest area. Then I assume my opponent will guard, after which I'd do a full spin, before using my left leg to break their guard and my right to kick them on the chin. More chakra, another burst into the air before finishing them off with another kick. Dislike. Assumes a lot of shit will happen a certain way.

Nice and simple, but I feel like restricting it to the enemy's right shoulder is a bit stupid lol. Great jutsu if found in a situation where that's the best spot to attack though.

Focus chakra on right leg and hand, perform a dummy attack with my left, where I preform a feint attack with my left leg, bringing it downwards in the last second and aiming at the opponents ankles, knocking them off balance before following up with the chakra charged hand and smashing their head into the ground.
I don't know why the right shoulder is specified for Thunder Palm Strike, but I don't think you'll be reported if you aim for the left. It's a simple move with some potential; don't let yourself be completely tied down by wording like that. Use your good senses, of course.
Next trio, and make note of Phoenix Eye Fist. It is without a doubt my favorite K'Tai tech.

(Itami Tsuijuu no Jutsu) - Pain Compliance Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: The user will dive into a forward roll at the enemy, rolling behind them to grab both arms by the wrist and at the same time leaning their foot into the enemy's back and pulling them down whilst charging chakra into their leg to break the enemy's arms.

(Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu) - Phoenix Eye Fist
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The Phoenix Eye Fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges their fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle-shot to the throat, causing the enemy's breathing to become heavy.

(Monsu-n Kobushi) – Monsoon Fist
Description: The user charges their fists with water chakra and then attacks the opponent with a combo of five strikes. The first two are to the chest, lifting them off the ground slightly and then with a second blow, lifting them up into the air to follow through with a sweeping hi-kick to the chest, sending them through the air. Then the user will above the enemy and then finish them off with a drop-kick into the stomach, sending them crashing into the ground. All the water hits deposit water onto the target's clothes, creating a heaviness pressing on them from the density of the water. The water attacks cause the enemy to suffer heavy breathing.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
I don't know why the right shoulder is specified for Thunder Palm Strike, but I don't think you'll be reported if you aim for the left. It's a simple move with some potential; don't let yourself be completely tied down by wording like that. Use your good senses, of course.
Next trio, and make note of Phoenix Eye Fist. It is without a doubt my favorite K'Tai tech.

Description: The user will dive into a forward roll at the enemy, rolling behind them to grab both arms by the wrist and at the same time leaning their foot into the enemy's back and pulling them down whilst charging chakra into their leg to break the enemy's arms.

Description: The Phoenix Eye Fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges their fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle-shot to the throat, causing the enemy's breathing to become heavy.

Description: The user charges their fists with water chakra and then attacks the opponent with a combo of five strikes. The first two are to the chest, lifting them off the ground slightly and then with a second blow, lifting them up into the air to follow through with a sweeping hi-kick to the chest, sending them through the air. Then the user will above the enemy and then finish them off with a drop-kick into the stomach, sending them crashing into the ground. All the water hits deposit water onto the target's clothes, creating a heaviness pressing on them from the density of the water. The water attacks cause the enemy to suffer heavy breathing.

I roll forwards to end up behind my opponent, then i grab both their arms by the wrist whilst kicking them in the back with a chakra enhanced leg, breaking their arms in the process. This move is hardcore, I'd probably try it if I managed to temporarily blind my opponent.

Charge fists with chakra, but it says Chakra Cost: N/A ? I'd like to use this alongside other techs (cos i do that shit with all non-chakra requiring techs), but feel as though the description could raise some questions. Pretty cool tech otherwise.

Charge my fists with water chakra and begin a combination of attacks. Two to the chest, which would if uninterrupted would lift them slightly, followed up with another blow, then a sweeping kick to the chest. I'll be honest i probably would get past using the second blow, but anyways write i saw this if you notice this random sentence, the opponent drops and you jump up in the air and finish them with a drop-kick to the stomach the water the opponents clothes and creates a pressing heaviness on them, causing the enemy to have breathing issues.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I roll forwards to end up behind my opponent, then i grab both their arms by the wrist whilst kicking them in the back with a chakra enhanced leg, breaking their arms in the process. This move is hardcore, I'd probably try it if I managed to temporarily blind my opponent.

Charge fists with chakra, but it says Chakra Cost: N/A ? I'd like to use this alongside other techs (cos i do that shit with all non-chakra requiring techs), but feel as though the description could raise some questions. Pretty cool tech otherwise.

Charge my fists with water chakra and begin a combination of attacks. Two to the chest, which would if uninterrupted would lift them slightly, followed up with another blow, then a sweeping kick to the chest. I'll be honest i probably would get past using the second blow, but anyways write i saw this if you notice this random sentence, the opponent drops and you jump up in the air and finish them with a drop-kick to the stomach the water the opponents clothes and creates a pressing heaviness on them, causing the enemy to have breathing issues.
@Bolded: I know, right? It's pretty cool. It's been my little niche tech for a while, if I may say so myself.

The next three are the first of five Dragon-inspired techniques... at least there is 'dragon' in the name. Really, again, we're dealing with convoluted techniques that your opponent will not allow you to complete.

(Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
Description: The user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target, hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike in the chin. Each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemy's body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
Note: Numbing lasts for one turn.

(Kasshoku Ryuu Yajuu Iwa Hakaisha) – Brown Dragon Beast Earth Destroyer
Description: By concentrating the user's chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy two times, lifting the enemy into the air. They will then jump at the enemy, grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy around in mid air like a somersault, throwing them into the ground face first to finish them off by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemy's back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.

(Aoi Ryuu Yajuu Suraisu Kichigai) – Green Dragon Beast Slicing Madness
Description: The user will charge their fists and legs with wind chakra and begin attacking the enemy first with a kick to the chest, sending them backwards, and then continuously kicking and punching the enemy ten times, slicing their flesh and clothes from the charged wind chakra. Then the user finishes with a drop-kick in midair to the enemy's head and hitting them to the ground.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
@Bolded: I know, right? It's pretty cool. It's been my little niche tech for a while, if I may say so myself.

The next three are the first of five Dragon-inspired techniques... at least there is 'dragon' in the name. Really, again, we're dealing with convoluted techniques that your opponent will not allow you to complete.

(Gosai Ryuu Yajuu Sora Tsuppari) – Yellow Dragon Beast Sky Thrusts
Description: The user will charge his arms with lightning chakra and then appear below the enemy and strike up at the upper body of the target, hitting them a total of 12 times with the final strike in the chin. Each strike discharges the lightning chakra into the enemy's body and induces electrical burns and numbing of the areas of contact. The numbing makes the enemy unable to perform hand seals or concentrate chakra properly for a short period of time.
Note: Numbing lasts for one turn.

(Kasshoku Ryuu Yajuu Iwa Hakaisha) – Brown Dragon Beast Earth Destroyer
Description: By concentrating the user's chakra into their legs the user will first run and punch the enemy two times, lifting the enemy into the air. They will then jump at the enemy, grabbing their shoulders and swinging the enemy around in mid air like a somersault, throwing them into the ground face first to finish them off by then delivering a pounding of 18 punches into the ground on the enemy's back and causing a crater to appear from the release of earth chakra when the user pounds the enemy into the ground.

(Aoi Ryuu Yajuu Suraisu Kichigai) – Green Dragon Beast Slicing Madness
Description: The user will charge their fists and legs with wind chakra and begin attacking the enemy first with a kick to the chest, sending them backwards, and then continuously kicking and punching the enemy ten times, slicing their flesh and clothes from the charged wind chakra. Then the user finishes with a drop-kick in midair to the enemy's head and hitting them to the ground.
User charges arms with Lightning, gets low, strikes upwards at enemy's upper body, 12 hits cos lol, final strike hits chin. Charge is released during 12 strikes, causing electrical burns and numbing of area. Good tech

this one is stupid, but, I charge chakra into my legs, run at the opponent and punch them two times, lifting them in the air, where i would then also go because i jump for lols, grabbing the opponent's shoulder and swinging them around. Man this is stupid, none of this will happen because my opponent is gona stop the jutsu the moment I start running.

I charge my fists and legs with wind chakra and begin to attack with a kick to the chest, then chasing them with a continuous series of kicks and punches, slicing them due to Wind chakra. We somehow end up in mid air and I end it all with a drop kick to the head.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
User charges arms with Lightning, gets low, strikes upwards at enemy's upper body, 12 hits cos lol, final strike hits chin. Charge is released during 12 strikes, causing electrical burns and numbing of area. Good tech

this one is stupid, but, I charge chakra into my legs, run at the opponent and punch them two times, lifting them in the air, where i would then also go because i jump for lols, grabbing the opponent's shoulder and swinging them around. Man this is stupid, none of this will happen because my opponent is gona stop the jutsu the moment I start running.

I charge my fists and legs with wind chakra and begin to attack with a kick to the chest, then chasing them with a continuous series of kicks and punches, slicing them due to Wind chakra. We somehow end up in mid air and I end it all with a drop kick to the head.
Most Taijutsu users I know have a complicated relationship with Kaito's Tai. One the one hand it's nice to have a big list of available techniques that you can use, but on the other hand it's kind of a limited list simply by virtue of 99% of the techniques requiring chakra. The techniques are simply not useful enough to warrant a high-ranking spot in most guys' arsenal.
There's the speed boost, though.
Anyway, the two last 'dragons' and the last A-ranked tech. You know what do do.

(Aoiro Ryuu Yajuu Shinseki Makai Rakka) – Blue Dragon Beast Drenching Hell Drop
Type: Offense
Description: The user will first charge their fists and legs with water chakra and then by gaining a low stance below the enemy, deal a driving upper cut with their left hand into the abdomen and following up with a right hook into the stomach, lowering the enemy's stance. Then the user will jump up doing a full spin connecting four strike to the upper body with the last being a kick to the chin, knocking the enemy into the air slightly and raising their stance. The user will finish with jumping up, doing a spin again, but this time hitting the enemy in the collar bone with a double heel strike to send them into the ground.
(All hits to enemy cause heavy breathing from deposits of dense water chakra on their clothes, creating a suffocating feeling.)

(Akai Ryuu Yajuu Hyaku Nenshou Renda) – Red Dragon Beast Hundred Burning Barrage
Description: The user will begin with charging their fists and legs with Fire chakra and then flip into the air doing a pike spin above the enemy to bring down their heels onto the enemy's shoulder. This drags their body down which then allows the user to jackhammer the enemy's head down and crash the enemy towards the ground where the user will then quickly appear below to begin striking into the enemy's stomach, lifting the enemy into the air. The user will then wrap his legs around the neck of the enemy and swing them down into the ground, landing a stomping strike into the back shoulder blades of the enemy.
(All attacks making contact with the enemy burns their skin when doing so.)

(Kamakiri Kata: Yaiba Kiwa ) - Mantis Style: Sword Edge
Description: The user would attain the stance where they have their arms bent and their hands pointing down. They position their footing with their right foot slightly in front and their left foor in the same manner. This stance is to mimic the praying mantis. The user will concentrate their wind chakra into their entire forearms and then will strike at the opponent by extending their arms fully so that they mimic a sword's edge. The user will strike a total of six times and by using the wind-enhanced chakra, the springing action of the extension, and their body weight, they will then attack vital areas for maximum damage.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions

I can just imagine using one of these and being interrupted at the first instance lol
Alrighty, onto the big guns now:

( Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki ) - Thunder Lightning Flash Strike

Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique inspired by a form of southern style Chinese martial arts. The user charges their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy. Then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra, hitting the enemy eight times around the shoulders, chest, and stomach while discharging the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemy's movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles. This effect lasts for one turn.

( Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin ) - Crushing Meteor Drive
Description: By charging one leg with earth chakra the user is able deliver a devastatingly powerful kick, one that is almost comparable to kicks augmented by Chakra Enhanced Strength, to the target’s crotch. The strike can send even larger animals flying.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Alrighty, onto the big guns now:

( Ikazuchi Raikou Hirameki Dageki ) - Thunder Lightning Flash Strike

Range: Short-Mid
Description: A technique inspired by a form of southern style Chinese martial arts. The user charges their body with chakra and discharges it through their feet to give them a speed boost towards the enemy. Then the user charges their fists with lightning chakra, hitting the enemy eight times around the shoulders, chest, and stomach while discharging the electrical chakra to numb the points of contact. This causes temporary paralysis and makes the enemy's movements slow from the electrical currents retracting the muscles. This effect lasts for one turn.

( Gekiha NagareBoshi Zenshin ) - Crushing Meteor Drive
Description: By charging one leg with earth chakra the user is able deliver a devastatingly powerful kick, one that is almost comparable to kicks augmented by Chakra Enhanced Strength, to the target’s crotch. The strike can send even larger animals flying.
And it only took 5 years to get there! Actually more, since I had a thread with LoK before this one lol. Anyways

"The user charges their body with chakra" does this do anything re: genjutsu release? Only question I had, otherwise the jutsu is straightforward and quite cool seeing as though it doesn't describe the actual punches meaning you could do this to fit what you need to do in battle.

Channels chakra into a specific leg, and perform a kick (which again I assume I can describe in whatever fashion I want), causing damage to the opponent.

If I wanted to kick away an opponents jutsu, would this jutsu count as S-ranked Earth?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And it only took 5 years to get there! Actually more, since I had a thread with LoK before this one lol. Anyways

"The user charges their body with chakra" does this do anything re: genjutsu release? Only question I had, otherwise the jutsu is straightforward and quite cool seeing as though it doesn't describe the actual punches meaning you could do this to fit what you need to do in battle.

Channels chakra into a specific leg, and perform a kick (which again I assume I can describe in whatever fashion I want), causing damage to the opponent.

If I wanted to kick away an opponents jutsu, would this jutsu count as S-ranked Earth?
That sounds an awful lot like a you problem to be fair 🤔

Charging your body with chakra is one thing, to break genjutsu it needs to be a surge of chakra. The surge flushes through your body and resets the flow of your chakra. That's how it breaks the illusion. It's got to be a like a stronger pulse that pushes through your entire body. SO wont effect gen.

Yeah S rank earth kick.

( Hitonare Za Tora ) - Taming the Tiger
Description: A technique that focuses on overwhelming power and precision. Through careful breathing this technique allows the user to deliver several one knuckle punches in quick succession, each and every one striking the exact same spot on the target with devastating effect. This attack is capable of breaking through most conventional defenses.

( Za Danshingu Shiro Tora ) - The Dancing White Tiger
Description: The user assumes a low stance and positions their hands to mimic claws. By pouncing on a target the user is able to deliver tiger claw strikes that can dig into and then tear out a target’s flesh. Though the attacks are extremely deadly against lightly armored targets they cannot pierce through heavy armor.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
That sounds an awful lot like a you problem to be fair 🤔

Charging your body with chakra is one thing, to break genjutsu it needs to be a surge of chakra. The surge flushes through your body and resets the flow of your chakra. That's how it breaks the illusion. It's got to be a like a stronger pulse that pushes through your entire body. SO wont effect gen.

Yeah S rank earth kick.

( Hitonare Za Tora ) - Taming the Tiger
Description: A technique that focuses on overwhelming power and precision. Through careful breathing this technique allows the user to deliver several one knuckle punches in quick succession, each and every one striking the exact same spot on the target with devastating effect. This attack is capable of breaking through most conventional defenses.

( Za Danshingu Shiro Tora ) - The Dancing White Tiger
Description: The user assumes a low stance and positions their hands to mimic claws. By pouncing on a target the user is able to deliver tiger claw strikes that can dig into and then tear out a target’s flesh. Though the attacks are extremely deadly against lightly armored targets they cannot pierce through heavy armor.
Thought as much z.z

Cool jutsu, punches done in quick speed and to the same spot. I like that it has no chakra cost but still does full damage.

Equally cool, taking on a low stance, the user pounces and swipes with their hand (now formed into a claw lol) that digs into and rips out opponents flesh.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought as much z.z

Cool jutsu, punches done in quick speed and to the same spot. I like that it has no chakra cost but still does full damage.

Equally cool, taking on a low stance, the user pounces and swipes with their hand (now formed into a claw lol) that digs into and rips out opponents flesh.
The good thing is most of these are self explanatory.

( Za Saru Suingingu Tsuuijite Za Ueki ) - The Monkey Swinging Through the Trees
Description: The user charges their legs with lightning chakra to enhance their striking speed and to discharge the electricity when making contact with the target to cause temporary paralysis in the areas that are struck, this effect lasting for one turn. The user then launches themselves at the target, dealing rotating kicks to knock them off balance in addition to sweeping kicks and roundhouse kicks to further knock the opponent into the air. The user finishes off with dealing a final hammer kick to the target to send them crashing into the ground.

( Go Ryuu Assai Fungeki ) - Five Dragon Crushing Fury
Description: By charging their elbows and knees with fire chakra this technique enables the user to deliver a wide range of blazing knee and elbow strikes. The attacks themselves are able to break bones and when enhanced with fire chakra they become truly powerful.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
The good thing is most of these are self explanatory.

( Za Saru Suingingu Tsuuijite Za Ueki ) - The Monkey Swinging Through the Trees
Description: The user charges their legs with lightning chakra to enhance their striking speed and to discharge the electricity when making contact with the target to cause temporary paralysis in the areas that are struck, this effect lasting for one turn. The user then launches themselves at the target, dealing rotating kicks to knock them off balance in addition to sweeping kicks and roundhouse kicks to further knock the opponent into the air. The user finishes off with dealing a final hammer kick to the target to send them crashing into the ground.

( Go Ryuu Assai Fungeki ) - Five Dragon Crushing Fury
Description: By charging their elbows and knees with fire chakra this technique enables the user to deliver a wide range of blazing knee and elbow strikes. The attacks themselves are able to break bones and when enhanced with fire chakra they become truly powerful.
Ok so charge lightning chakra into legs to enhance speed/discharge electricty when making contact (which induces temporary paralysis). Followed by a combo of different kicks

Channel Fire chakra into elbows and knees then attack using those body parts. I really like this one - quick question, if I use this and only my elbows to attack, would it still count as S-rank, or is the damage halved because the tech states "wide range of blazing knee and elbow strikes" ?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so charge lightning chakra into legs to enhance speed/discharge electricty when making contact (which induces temporary paralysis). Followed by a combo of different kicks

Channel Fire chakra into elbows and knees then attack using those body parts. I really like this one - quick question, if I use this and only my elbows to attack, would it still count as S-rank, or is the damage halved because the tech states "wide range of blazing knee and elbow strikes" ?
Indeed, just the general attack is S rank. Just means if you attacked twice, the power over all is S rank. If you go for the single strike, it's S rank.

( Tsuin Ikazuchi Tajuu ) - Twin Thunder Beast
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring, increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm in a spiral. Then the user will rotate their arms with their fists clenched to strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed, dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralyzing the target through the stomach, preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed for one turn.

( Banrai Itoguruma ) - Heavy Thunder Spinning Wheel
Description: The user concentrates their lightning chakra into their limbs and strikes the opponent with a upper cut to send them into a roll within the air. Then by thrusting themselves up above the target, the user grabs hold the target's limbs face down, dropping them to the ground. Then right as they are about to strike the ground, the user surges their lightning chakra into their right ankle, releasing the energy on point of contact to smash the opponent downwards and causing a giant crater to appear from the release of the immense energy.
Note: Can only be performed twice per battle.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Indeed, just the general attack is S rank. Just means if you attacked twice, the power over all is S rank. If you go for the single strike, it's S rank.

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra into their arms in a rotational sequence to act like a spring, increasing the power of the concentrated lightning chakra that envelops their arm in a spiral. Then the user will rotate their arms with their fists clenched to strike the enemy target in the stomach. The rotational effect of the punches helps to deliver the lightning with extra power and speed, dealing a strong amount of damage whilst paralyzing the target through the stomach, preventing them from properly moving and drastically restricting their speed for one turn.

Description: The user concentrates their lightning chakra into their limbs and strikes the opponent with a upper cut to send them into a roll within the air. Then by thrusting themselves up above the target, the user grabs hold the target's limbs face down, dropping them to the ground. Then right as they are about to strike the ground, the user surges their lightning chakra into their right ankle, releasing the energy on point of contact to smash the opponent downwards and causing a giant crater to appear from the release of the immense energy.
Note: Can only be performed twice per battle.
Sounds good

Ima be honest, i cant visualise this attack at all-

"Then the user will rotate their arms with their fists clenched to strike the enemy target in the stomach"

Rotate how??

Pretty simple, upper cut followed by an upward jump above the target, grab the target push them face down into the ground whilst channeling chakra into my right ankle and releasing the energy on contact with the opponent.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds good

Ima be honest, i cant visualise this attack at all-

"Then the user will rotate their arms with their fists clenched to strike the enemy target in the stomach"

Rotate how??

Pretty simple, upper cut followed by an upward jump above the target, grab the target push them face down into the ground whilst channeling chakra into my right ankle and releasing the energy on contact with the opponent.
Right first off, you gonna get the Gumo Gumo fruit right, turn your body to rubber.... i guess soft body would work... once you've done this, ignore everything i just said....

You must be registered for see images

( Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu ) - Five Animal Five Element Fist
Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the five basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with five punches, each charged with one of the five basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the effects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone-breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.

( Muneisei Za chuushin ) - Will Power of the Heart
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40 ( -30 per turn )
Damage points: ( +45 to taijutsu techniques )
Description: The user will use this when they are at death's door with dying thoughts where they believe that there was something they didn't quite accomplish. Then by using sheer willpower, they manage to pull themselves together long enough to accomplish that goal, providing the user with extra power due to the sheer determination of the heart of the user. This jutsu provides +45 damage points to all Taijutsu techniques.
Note: Lasts 3 turns and can only be used once
Note: User must defeat the enemy in the 3 turns or they die due to depletion of energy