Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, subscribed to it and there are two routes we can go with this. I could do a method training, quicker and explains the core of each jutsu and how they're alike, or we could do it the normal way, one by one, taking longer but more in depth. Your choice. o-o

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, subscribed to it and there are two routes we can go with this. I could do a method training, quicker and explains the core of each jutsu and how they're alike, or we could do it the normal way, one by one, taking longer but more in depth. Your choice. o-o
Okieokie.
Method training sounds good with me. If there's any confusion I'll just ask and you can explain in depth when needed.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright, so since I know you like group trainings, I'll be doing a combination of both group and regular method training. Starting with the C ranks, most are relatively easy to understand, only one or two having elemental chakra. I separated them into 3 classes based on that: Leg based, Arm based, and Elemental taijutsus.

Leg based:

(Toppyoushimonai Okane) - Crazy monkey
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

(Akurobachikku Sanjuu Rakka Ashige) - Acrobatic triple drop Kick
Description: The user jumps into the air doing a forward somersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows, two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head while chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

(Kyuuki Ashige) - Crane Kick
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user stands in the crane position with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg towards their body. The user then jumps off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage as they kick towards the opponent's face.

(Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Mid
Description: The user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage. They then bring that leg into the enemy's face and sends them flying into the ground.

(Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash
Description: The user jumps towards the enemy forming tiger claws and claps onto the enemy's head behind the ears. At the same time, they charge their right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemy's head down to smash it into their own knee.

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo) - Elbow and Knee Combo
Description: The user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the enemy's head down towards them. At the same time, they bring up their knees towards the enemy's jaw, creating a pincer-like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Elemental taijutsu:
(Tetsu Kashira) - Iron Head
Type: Attack/Offensive
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head which enhances their strength and gives them a iron-like head. They then headbutt their opponent in the chest causing major damage. This technique is capable of breaking though D-rank earth techniques.

(Fuujinken) - Wind Godfist
Type: Offensive
Description: Focusing wind chakra into their fist and then crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coat their arm in wind chakra and then thrust upwards into the stomache releasing the energy to send the target flying upwards several feet.

Arm based:
(Shouryuken) - Rising Uppercut
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the target's attack (physical-based attacks).

Be sure to reply to each jutsu, you don't have to perform them but talking about each and asking questions is ideal.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, so since I know you like group trainings, I'll be doing a combination of both group and regular method training. Starting with the C ranks, most are relatively easy to understand, only one or two having elemental chakra. I separated them into 3 classes based on that: Leg based, Arm based, and Elemental taijutsus.

Leg based:

Description: Crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. It is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

Description: The user jumps into the air doing a forward somersault and simultaneously kicks the opponent in the upper body dealing three blows, two of which are to the shoulders and one to the head while chakra into their legs to cause more damage.

Description: The user stands in the crane position with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg towards their body. The user then jumps off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage as they kick towards the opponent's face.

Type: Attack/Defense
Description: The user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage. They then bring that leg into the enemy's face and sends them flying into the ground.

Description: The user jumps towards the enemy forming tiger claws and claps onto the enemy's head behind the ears. At the same time, they charge their right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemy's head down to smash it into their own knee.

Description: The user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent, raising both arms up while baring their elbows down towards the enemy's head down towards them. At the same time, they bring up their knees towards the enemy's jaw, creating a pincer-like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Elemental taijutsu:
Type: Attack/Offensive
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into a layer around their head which enhances their strength and gives them a iron-like head. They then headbutt their opponent in the chest causing major damage. This technique is capable of breaking though D-rank earth techniques.

Description: Focusing wind chakra into their fist and then crouching and dashing at the target with great speed, the user coat their arm in wind chakra and then thrust upwards into the stomache releasing the energy to send the target flying upwards several feet.

Arm based:
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins and rockets upwards with some horizontal movement as well, knocking the opponent to the ground with much damage. This move is an excellent anti-air move, where using the spinning motion helps to offset the target's attack (physical-based attacks).

Be sure to reply to each jutsu, you don't have to perform them but talking about each and asking questions is ideal.
Leg Based:
The user jumps head height and double kicks the opponent's chest. Seems pretty straightforward, I'm assuming it's not like a sidewards double kick (what I imagined all double kicks to be for some reason), but one where the user and opponent are still facing each other.

So if its a forward somersault, I'm assuming this does damage after you've rolled and are about to jump up to once again stand on your own two feet?

Easily understood considering the majority of martial arts movie has at least one person doing the crane position. No questions.

Again, another simply understood jutsu. Pivot on one foot and spin your whole body around bringing your other leg to strike the cheek (left or right depending on which leg you've used to pivot) of your opponent.

A tight grip to the back of the opponents head, just behind the ears, followed by a knee smash coupled with chakra to deal more damage.

This seems like it's a really situational thing considering how hard it'd be to catch your opponents head between your elbows and knee, but if used in the right timing could deal some real damage.

Elemental:
I like this one, since you could use it to counter regular punches to the head whilst damaging the opponents fist by doing this, so it's not only an offensive technique which can be used to deal headbutts but also a somewhat defensive one in dire moments.

This sounds like a B-ranked Wind technique. Wind chakra around the fist and dash towards the opponent to deal an upwards thrust strike to the stomach.

Arm based:
An upwards jumping uppercut coupled with a spin to deal more damage, I guess. Not really liking this one, I understand it but don't see it as something that useful for some reason, maybe it's another one which has to be used in specific situations.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Same deal as LoK, perform and ask questions o-o.

Leg based:

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user, after using an attack to strike the enemy into the air, will then appear above them and then follow through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage to drive them down into the ground.

(Ryuu Handou)- Dragon Kick
Chakra cost: 12
Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra to strike the enemy's side and send them flying.

(Sanmai Ashige): Absorption Kick
Type: Defense
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: This is based around the Bak Mai Pa of Southern Chinese marital arts and the use of enemy's body weight. The user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when they are attacking with Taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration, the user will absorb the power of the enemy's attack and rebound it with the kick to send the enemy flying.
Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

(Danshingu Senpu) Dancing hurricane
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then execute a handstand motion that will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid-air, dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest to leave their enemy wide open.

Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick
Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then jump up into the sky above the target to slam their right leg into their head. Upon doing, they will discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt signals from the brain that control chakra to leave the enemy with double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
Note: Chakra disruption lasts one turn.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same deal as LoK, perform and ask questions o-o.

Leg based:

Damage: 40
Description: The user, after using an attack to strike the enemy into the air, will then appear above them and then follow through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage to drive them down into the ground.

Chakra cost: 12
Damage: 20 (+5 for chakra)
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy and swings his left leg charged with chakra to strike the enemy's side and send them flying.

Type: Defense
Description: This is based around the Bak Mai Pa of Southern Chinese marital arts and the use of enemy's body weight. The user will concentrate chakra into their leg and then lift it up to lean into the enemy when they are attacking with Taijutsu and by using the body weight of the enemy and the chakra concentration, the user will absorb the power of the enemy's attack and rebound it with the kick to send the enemy flying.
Note: Can only counter B rank Taijutsu and lower

Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user will charge their legs with chakra and then execute a handstand motion that will be used as a projection to propel the user towards the opponent in mid-air, dealing a spinning bombardment of kicks to the chest to leave their enemy wide open.

Description: The user charges their right leg with lightning chakra and then jump up into the sky above the target to slam their right leg into their head. Upon doing, they will discharge lightning chakra to temporarily disrupt signals from the brain that control chakra to leave the enemy with double vision and a headache from the blow of the strike.
After using some form of attack (canon, or not, I'm assuming) and sending my opponent into the air, I jump at such speeds I just appear above them, following through with both knees smashing into their stomach.

I have questions on the positioning of my body as I do this, it's seems weird. o_O

I'm assuming I launch off both my feet and go to either side of the opponent, before appearing behind them, swinging my left chakra enhanced leg as I do so, dealing damage to their back.
No questions.

Can you explain this one for me? I have a general idea of how jutsu works and it's pretty cool, but not 100% on positioning and such.

So this is mainly for opponents who are in the air, or can you angle the projection of yourself to attack someone in front of you?

Simple enough, you jump up above the opponent and strike their head with a lightning chakra enhanced leg, leaving them with a headache and bad vision.

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
You know how when your on your knees when you pleasure Dawan or vice-versa? You know how your knees touch the ground, imagine if they were at more of an angle, and being driven onto the ground. Your arms are free however.

I always imagined it like, blocking the tai move with your knee or shin area, and then doing like a combo-breaker and snapping your foot into them

Has to be in Mid air

Arm Based:

(Kamakiri Kaedama Dageki) - Mantis Double Strike
Description: The user jumps towards the enemy and hold their arms into such a way so that they resemble swords. Charging chakra into their forearms, they then chop at the enemy's neck from both sides to cause the enemy to breathe heavily and suffer from double vision due to sheer shock. Only the highly skilled are able to reduce the damage to minor breathing difficulties.

(Testsu Sen Genkotsu) - Iron Wire Fist
Description: The user wraps wire wool around their hands and then begin to control their breathing which will enhance their power in their strikes. They then attack the enemy, hitting them four times in the face with extreme power due to controlled breathing in every punch. Furthermore, their fists are charged with chakra that are able to knock the enemy back several meters.

(Chouyaku Kage Dageki)- Jumping Shadow Strike
chakra cost: 20
Description: The user appears below the enemy at a low stance towards the ground and then charge their hands with chakra. They will begin by a strike upwards at the inner thighs at the pressure points above the knee caps to cause the enemy to lower their upper body. The user will then strike multiple times on the body upwards until they finally make a stabbing motion towards the enemy's neck, winding them and causing them to be out of breath.

(Assai Kuma Kobushi) - Crushing Bear Fist
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into their fists and then by jumping up into the air, the user will strike down at the opponent to deal a bombardment of 10 punches at the face and upper body.

(Arashi Nageru) - Tornado Throw
Description: The user grabs hold of the target by their clothing and spins around in a half-circle motion above their head akin to a lasso. They then slam the target into the ground to deal a large amount of damage.

(Mamushi Kiba) - Viper's Fang
Description: The user will open out their palms fully with their arms pointing to their sides and parallel to the ground. At an incoming physical attack, they bring their palms around and strike down the attack to leave the opponent open where they will follow through with a dual stab with their hands to the arms and disable their use for two turns by hitting specific pressure points in their opponent's arms.

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge
Description: The user will take the stance with their arms pulled in tight and elbows pointing outwards. Crouching down slightly and concentrating earth chakra into their elbows and knees, they will then burst at the opponent to deliver a series of attacks. The first attack will be an elbow blow to the chin and then a knee strike to the solarplex to cause the target to become winded. As they fall forwards in the motion of being crippled, the user follows up with another knee strike to lift the opponent's head up where finally a dual elbow strike is applied to their face.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple technique. I charge Chakra in both my arms and perform a chopping motion with both arms, striking your neck/head. The chakra is in my forearms and reinforces the damage done, causing you breathing problems and things.

This one is basic o_o you wrap wires around your hands, add chakra and perform punching motions which deal more damage than usual due to the chakra/wires.

Quite cool, and unusual. You hold a low stance and perform a series of strikes in pressure points above the knee caps, going upwards with your strikes until you hit the neck, dealing breathing problems to the opponent.

Earth chakra used on fists to harden them, you jump high up and use the downward momentum to add further damage. You strike a series of 10 punches. Super simple.

Grab the opponents clothing and do half spin to send them flying. This would work awesome if the opponent lunges at you. I like it.

I sort of get this, but do you strike the elbow area to disable the arm? Or?? A little help on this one.

Unlike previous techs, this one lets you focus chakra to your knees and elbows, already hard areas. You then run towards the opponent and deal damage to their chin, and solarplex, ending with a knee strike. Does a lot of damage and winds the opponent etc

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yaaaawn! Boooooooooooring!
Perform and ask questions? What kind of training-method is that. I'll have you know that my method is a hundred times better than... hey, that looks really easy for the Sensei. Just post the techniques and make him perform them?
Hmm...

Nah, nah. We're going with something unorthodox here. Tell me; why get close to your opponent? What's the point? What makes Taijutsu so damn good?

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yaaaawn! Boooooooooooring!
Perform and ask questions? What kind of training-method is that. I'll have you know that my method is a hundred times better than... hey, that looks really easy for the Sensei. Just post the techniques and make him perform them?
Hmm...

Nah, nah. We're going with something unorthodox here. Tell me; why get close to your opponent? What's the point? What makes Taijutsu so damn good?
Reported for boo-ing a sensei and a hard-working mod.

Because with the right technique, it can be really exciting to get close and fight. I'm not a big taijutsu user, but I enjoy it against certain opponents. Tbvh, I don't have more than this. Like I said, not a big tai user <_<

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reported for boo-ing a sensei and a hard-working mod.

Because with the right technique, it can be really exciting to get close and fight. I'm not a big taijutsu user, but I enjoy it against certain opponents. Tbvh, I don't have more than this. Like I said, not a big tai user <_<
Then what the heck are you doing learning NB Tai?
I guard this stuff like Cerberus does Hell. You think you can just waltz in, tell me you don't really use the stuff and then still want to learn it?

That might fly with the other guys, but not with me. You want to be trained? Let me see you write down a couple of opening moves. One freeform and one with any and all Tai/K'Tai techniques you want to use.

Also, I'm assigning you some homework: before this session is over I want you to finish a good old-fashioned close-quarter fight. If you're in the middle of one now; make a new one. Two fights will do you good.
I want you to like it. No, scratch that. I want you to love it.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then what the heck are you doing learning NB Tai?
I guard this stuff like Cerberus does Hell. You think you can just waltz in, tell me you don't really use the stuff and then still want to learn it?

That might fly with the other guys, but not with me. You want to be trained? Let me see you write down a couple of opening moves. One freeform and one with any and all Tai/K'Tai techniques you want to use.

Also, I'm assigning you some homework: before this session is over I want you to finish a good old-fashioned close-quarter fight. If you're in the middle of one now; make a new one. Two fights will do you good.
I want you to like it. No, scratch that. I want you to love it.
Hello hi

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's go with something like what Vex and LoK were doing. You got legs and arms, now let's do elemental:

Description: The user will concentrate earth chakra into their fists and then by jumping up into the air, the user will strike down at the opponent to deal a bombardment of 10 punches at the face and upper body.

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge

Description: The user will take the stance with their arms pulled in tight and elbows pointing outwards. Crouching down slightly and concentrating earth chakra into their elbows and knees, they will then burst at the opponent to deliver a series of attacks. The first attack will be an elbow blow to the chin and then a knee strike to the solarplex to cause the target to become winded. As they fall forwards in the motion of being crippled, the user follows up with another knee strike to lift the opponent's head up where finally a dual elbow strike is applied to their face.

Take your time.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's go with something like what Vex and LoK were doing. You got legs and arms, now let's do elemental:

(Ikazuchi Ono Handou) -Thunder Axe Kick

(Nikui Kiwa) - Hard Edge

Take your time.
Simple technique. You focus Earth chakra into your fists, jump up and go crazy on the opponent with a series of 10 punches on the face and upper body. I don't really like it, since jumping into the air leaves you at a weird spot imo.

Another jumping tech, ffs. This time with lightning chakra, uses the users leg to stamp on the opponents head, discharging the chakra as they do so, leaving the opponent dizzy and shiz. Could you use this to take care of an incoming tech from the ground? Earth spear for example, since it's also B-ranked?

This one is a bit weird, but a low stance, chakra focused and you'd burst off striking the opponent with an elbow to the chin, followed up by a knee to the stomach area winding the opponent. You then assume they fall forwards and follow up with a knee to the chin, lifting their head where the last dual elbow attack occurs. I can't picture the dual elbow thing at all in my mind. It all looks so wrong.