Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People Naruto doesn't have the FTG. Minato was also known as a speed god; master of the body flicker or also known as a teleportation jutsu. The FTG is when a seal is attached to an object or person and Minato could reverse summon himself instantly near that object. Minato's space-time barrier is the same way Minato uses the FTG's to remove an attack way to another seal that he places around far away from the village. Kisame didn't have a seal on his body so that wasn't the FTG.

Naruto can't secretly known how to do the FTG because he would need seals to reverse summon to. All Naruto did was move at extreme high speed to hit Kisame. He hit and got stuck into a wall. That's what Yamato meant when he said Naruto isn't at Minato's level yet level of speed.

From what we have seen from this form is that Naruto seems to have taken a lot of the kyuubi's main powers. The ability to sense negative emotions, God speed. Somethings are still a mystery like what's up with the rikudo necklace and why can he grow plants with just his chakra and how is that going to come to play later on (all I see from that is a greater sage mode). We can also speculate that his jutsu will be evolved. I say that because when he sealed the Kyuubi back into his cage with the cloak on Naruto turned the cage into the same cage that the rikudo himself created to cage in the jubi.

One thing that bothers me is the kyuubi's biggest asset is his super regeneration. Naruto has taken all the abilities from the kyuubi except that one it seems. Normally in kyuubi cloak form Naruto instantly is able to heal almost any damage taken. From a pierced lung to a broken neck to major burns to his body. In this from he suffered from a sprained ankle, something like that should be able to fix itself without the help of Yamato.

Reactions: Nikkou Arashi

kaos1012

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no one is understanding that naruto DID teleport. he DID NOT use FTG however.

FTG is on a compeletly differnet level than teleportation. the user of ftg travels through space and time thus appearing instantenously

in the narutoverse high speed movement is known as teleportation, that is why killer bee said naruto teleported when he attacked kisame. he was moving so fast he teleorted to kisame

the jutsu that naruto used was called the body flicker jutsu and it is in fact a teleportation jutsu so people stop saying naruto didnt teleport and that is was just high speed because that is the same as teleporting

on another note im curious to see what "that" jutsu really is and what new powers naruto will attain in his new form :rolleyes:

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no one is understanding that naruto DID teleport. he DID NOT use FTG however.

FTG is on a compeletly differnet level than teleportation. the user of ftg travels through space and time thus appearing instantenously

in the narutoverse high speed movement is known as teleportation, that is why killer bee said naruto teleported when he attacked kisame. he was moving so fast he teleorted to kisame

the jutsu that naruto used was called the body flicker jutsu and it is in fact a teleportation jutsu so people stop saying naruto didnt teleport and that is was just high speed because that is the same as teleporting

on another note im curious to see what "that" jutsu really is and what new powers naruto will attain in his new form :rolleyes:
Thank you someone who reads and understands. teleportation is the same as a body flicker which is a move that any shinobi could do. body flicker is also used with a conjunction with leaves or sand to mask their movements. Even Gaara can do a body flicker.

That jutsu is a jutsu that Minato knew but couldn't complete I would guess. Seeing as Gamatorra said what would Minato have need for Naruto to learn that jutsu.

Last edited:

kaos1012

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you someone who reads and understands. teleportation is the same as a body flicker which is a move that any shinobi could do. body flicker is also used with a conjunction with leaves or sand to mask their movements. Even Gaara can do a body flicker.

That jutsu is a jutsu that Minato knew but couldn't complete I would guess. Seeing as Gamatorra said what would Minato have need for Naruto to learn that jutsu.
EXACTLY you are a smart man lol what are your thoughts on "that jutsu"? do you think it could possibly be ftg by taking it to the next level? mabye being eble to use it without the need of a seal. i really hope it isnt another rasengan variation or ill kill myself haha

Spartan117

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tryed search for the same post I made explainning naruto's speed and minato's FTG can't find it anywhere...maybe its on an another thread. -.-