Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of manga 505 Naruto has been shown to have acute tracking abilities going beyond the limits of his tracking abilities in SM, and what appears to be instantaneous teleportation jutsu without the use of a seal, also he has kept the chakra cloak he used to seal the fox.

thoughts

CasualMisfit

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of manga 505 Naruto has been shown to have acute tracking abilities going beyond the limits of his tracking abilities in SM, and what appears to be instantaneous teleportation jutsu without the use of a seal, also he has kept the chakra cloak he used to seal the fox.

thoughts
Well more curiosities than prediction... I wonder if he will still be abl to go kyubii mode... Or use the Chakra Cannon... as well as extending the cloak... and any other powers the Kyubii displayed...

It seems different from other jinchuriki obviously...Kira Bee for example seems to have a partnership with the oxtopus whereas Naruto just has a new chakra chamber and doesn't need to go through the fox... I wonder what we will find out...

I'm curious what new techs he can learn with this... Maybe he won't need clones to make a rasengan anymore like when he fought in one tail mode against sasuke back in part 1... I'm 100% he can use the fuuton rasengan...

I also wonder what will become of Sage Mode... Does he even need it anymore? Or will it be used to create a new ultimate tech...

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! I WANT THEM ANSWERED NAO!!!! XD

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well more curiosities than prediction... I wonder if he will still be abl to go kyubii mode... Or use the Chakra Cannon... as well as extending the cloak... and any other powers the Kyubii displayed...

It seems different from other jinchuriki obviously...Kira Bee for example seems to have a partnership with the oxtopus whereas Naruto just has a new chakra chamber and doesn't need to go through the fox... I wonder what we will find out...

I'm curious what new techs he can learn with this... Maybe he won't need clones to make a rasengan anymore like when he fought in one tail mode against sasuke back in part 1... I'm 100% he can use the fuuton rasengan...

I also wonder what will become of Sage Mode... Does he even need it anymore? Or will it be used to create an new ultimate tech...

everything what I am thinking bout

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I also wonder what will become of Sage Mode... Does he even need it anymore? Or will it be used to create a new ultimate tech...

He maay end up combining sage mode with his new for, epic

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how did the learn the teleportation jutsu?
pfft.. that was no teleportation... he just jumped towards kisame... his speed was so high that it looked like teleportation... I guess...

Anyway, like several months ago, I had this theory, that Naruto might be able to collect sage chakra in his inner realm, sitting still in his inner realm and collecting chakra, while running around in sage mode in the real world.
I got alot of criticism on the theory, but recently, we've seen proof of that it is possible to do the opposite of that, so maybe its possible.

But damn... his strength and speed is incredible using foxes chakra... just think of him using fox's chakra while in sage mode... he would have punched a hole through kisame and broken the whole wall that kisame was running on.

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pfft.. that was no teleportation... he just jumped towards kisame... his speed was so high that it looked like teleportation... I guess...

Anyway, like several months ago, I had this theory, that Naruto might be able to collect sage chakra in his inner realm, sitting still in his inner realm and collecting chakra, while running around in sage mode in the real world.
I got alot of criticism on the theory, but recently, we've seen proof of that it is possible to do the opposite of that, so maybe its possible.

But damn... his strength and speed is incredible using foxes chakra... just think of him using fox's chakra while in sage mode... he would have punched a hole through kisame and broken the whole wall that kisame was running on.
But Yamato said he's not at the fourth's level yet... why would he say something like taht.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But Yamato said he's not at the fourth's level yet... why would he say something like taht.
He said that because naruto isn't careful with where he puts his foot, if its thundergod tech, he needs to train how to control it properly... he moved really fast, but too fast towards the wall, he could have chosen to step on kisame instead of the wall :p

DeathReaperSeal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said that because naruto isn't careful with where he puts his foot, if its thundergod tech, he needs to train how to control it properly... he moved really fast, but too fast towards the wall, he could have chosen to step on kisame instead of the wall :p
anyways it was awesome lol; yellow flash:p

David

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant wait to see what else he can do. Im wondering if that was really teleportation or just crazy speed. Cause they said they saw a flash, but i guess you could see a yellow flash with minato too, so who knows. But this is wicked exciting to see naruto get so strong, kisame has no chance of surviving, but i kind of want him to stay alive.

niblack89

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EPIC CHAPTER. It wasn't the FTG but his actual speed if it was the FTG he wouldn't have had a leg in the wall. He is so strong he can't control his power. I love it I hope he accidentally creates a monstrous rasengan.

Seeing that kyuubi orb of chakra made me think, could he capture sage mode and keep it their.

Also Naruto is a tracking master he could find anyone in he knows your chakra he can not only sense chakra but the emotions of it to. You can never hide from Naruto.

I can't wait for Naruto to combine the two modes. Especially since this mode enhances Natural energy. I have a feeling sage mode combined with this mode will be epic SSJ2.