[Spoilers] Naruto's new abilities

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This chapter was F'in crazy....his speed is ridiculous fast and the funny part is
he hasnt even mixed it with Sage mode yet...and whats up with that power he
can totally annihilate Kisame if he wants to....Naruto is F'in amazing

I'm about to read the chapter again xd

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the form that Naruto appears now it like He may have at lest a pice of power from The SO6P.
Maybe we were all right, when the so6p divided the juubi chakra's maybe he put half into the fox, and the rest into 8 other beasts, thus you get such an extreme life force controlling the kyuubi, i wonder if kushina was the same way

rn115

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imagine if he combine..two of his ultimate jutsu

sage mode + kyuubi's chakra = Flying thunder god (without using seal)

in sage mode The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them..

kyuubi's chakra made naruto teleport...

its like how goku use his instant transmission...he sense someones aura then teleport to the place where the aura is located...

cool!

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was crazy because of Naruto.

I didn't actually know the sage's image would happen if Naruto used the Kyuubi chakra. I thought it only happened in his inner realm. So boss how he smashed Kisame. I can't wait to watch the next couple of chapters, though I feel like Gai should have his moment to beat Kisame's ass because he owes it to him. I doubt Gai would die in this battle because Naruto, Yamato, and KB are there as well.

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter was crazy because of Naruto.

I didn't actually know the sage's image would happen if Naruto used the Kyuubi chakra. I thought it only happened in his inner realm. So boss how he smashed Kisame. I can't wait to watch the next couple of chapters, though I feel like Gai should have his moment to beat Kisame's ass because he owes it to him. I doubt Gai would die in this battle because Naruto, Yamato, and KB are there as well.
Kishimota is rediculous, he just never stays off the typical naruto humor, nothing has ever changed, he's so consistent, what a guy lol. I cant wait to yell at people who are gunna say some chapter of naruto sucks later on, lol.

It is pretty funny how he said "hell yeah" when he returned ahahaha

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So when Naruto uses kyuubi's chakra his body looks like So6p's and so far if I am correct he has gotten 3 amazing powers in that form so far:

1. The new seal with which he sealed the kyuubi and I guess its holding the kyuubi chakra too somewhere inside his body. The poles supporting the kyuubi chakra look similar to the poles holding off the kyuubi.

2. Ability to sense hatred and one's emotions and not just chakra.

3. teleportation tech.. not the FTG caz that is a time/space jutsu.. Naruto only travelled at extreme high speeds like Raikage does. Although he still needs to perfect this new jutsu of his.

Ham

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it was Naruto's speed... it was a teleport tech. Killer Bee says as much. I think by saying the term 'Yellow Flash' they are underlining the fact that it was the FTG. Plus Yamato says Naruto isn't up to the fourth's level yet. It's as good as confirmed.

I'm thinking that with the super sensing abilities of his he now has a realistic chance against Madara. He has the FTG to match him in speed and the sensing abilities to know were he will disappear and reappear. Combine the invulnerability of Sage mode and Madara can be beat.

He's finally on the same level as Sasuke and his EMS. Unless they drastically overpower Sasuke.

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it was Naruto's speed... it was a teleport tech. Killer Bee says as much. I think by saying the term 'Yellow Flash' they are underlining the fact that it was the FTG. Plus Yamato says Naruto isn't up to the fourth's level yet. It's as good as confirmed.
Well we all are entitled to our opinions.. I always thought the term 'Yellow Flash' was used to refer to Minato's hair because of it's color. When he used FTG to teleport he would pop up in a flash and go away and you could only see a yellow flash.. That's why they said don't even blink your eye so u can catch that flash.

Similarly when Naruto teleported and since he also has yellow hair I am guessing KB also saw that Naruto just showed up near Kisame with his high speed movement or watever it was, and could only see his yellow hair flash in an instant. Thus saying 'all I saw was a yellow flash'

Ham

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well we all are entitled to our opinions.. I always thought the term 'Yellow Flash' was used to refer to Minato's hair because of it's color. When he used FTG to teleport he would pop up in a flash and go away and you could only see a yellow flash.. That's why they said don't even blink your eye so u can catch that flash.

Similarly when Naruto teleported and since he also has yellow hair I am guessing KB also saw that Naruto just showed up near Kisame with his high speed movement or watever it was, and could only see his yellow hair flash in an instant. Thus saying 'all I saw was a yellow flash'
But the word teleport was clearly used. Thus it wasn't pure speed.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But the word teleport was clearly used. Thus it wasn't pure speed.
Kisame said "what speed".

Plus, if it was a teleport technique, why would Naruto's foot have been stuck? The impact of his foot on the wall caused his foot to be stuck. If he teleported, it would have just appeared on the wall.

I could be wrong though. But KB and Kisame's statements contrast each other.

Last edited:

Ham

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame said "what speed".

Plus, if it was a teleport technique, why would Naruto's foot have been stuck? The impact of his foot on the wall caused his foot to be stuck. If he teleported, it would have just appeared on the wall.

I could be wrong though. But KB and Kisame's statements contrast each other.
Kisame's statement doesn't negate the possibility of a teleport. He said that because he never saw Naruto move.

As for the force... well I don't know. It might not be the FTG at all but a new and unique teleport tech. And maybe he hit the wall that hard because he can't control it at all yet.

David

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame's statement doesn't negate the possibility of a teleport. He said that because he never saw Naruto move.

As for the force... well I don't know. It might not be the FTG at all but a new and unique teleport tech. And maybe he hit the wall that hard because he can't control it at all yet.
I agree. I dont think its FTG, since minato used seals to do it, and naruto just appeared there.

Aaron670

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol just think of sage mode now it normally takes your chakra and amplifys it by 50% so just immagine unbelievable amount of chakra plus 50% plus frog kata lol i could just see him punching like 20 feet infront of himself with frog katas. one thing im curious to see is if he can pull of gathering sage chakra while moving cause if he can do that i mean epic is an enormous understament for his status

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a big fan of this new Kyuubi/Sot6p mode. At this point it really just doesn't make any sense. Why does using the Kyuubi's chakra make Naruto look like the sage? When Naruto used the Fox's chakra in the past he gained the cloak and such, Kirabi goes through those same transformations when using the Hachibi after going through the same training.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not a big fan of this new Kyuubi/Sot6p mode. At this point it really just doesn't make any sense. Why does using the Kyuubi's chakra make Naruto look like the sage? When Naruto used the Fox's chakra in the past he gained the cloak and such, Kirabi goes through those same transformations when using the Hachibi after going through the same training.
I agree. While it's cool, I kind of want to see Naruto transform into the Kyuubi. It's just a long line in my disappointments for the tailed beasts. First, the Kyuubi is this big bad mother****er. Then we find out Naruto only has half it's power. Then we find out about the Juubi being the ultimate being. Then Naruto gets this SO6P's mode.