Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is supposed to be the silly character in the show, immature, but at the same time, extremely strong. In fact, his creation was inspired by DBZ main character Goku.
You can't call him a genius, but i wouldn't qualify him as dumb either.

Throughout the story, he shows that he can actually show us some really smart moves:
-When he throws the kunai at Zabuza, transforming himself into a shuriken.
-The explosive kunai he sticks in Shukaku-Gaara, pretending to be using Sennen Goroshi.
-Using clones before he goes charging at the enemy, so he can learn about their abilities.
-The spoiler technique to get the bells from Kakashi.

And the list goes on...
I think he grew up being dumb because he was orphan, and wanted to get everyone's atention (Sakura's...lol). But while in battle he easily comes up with nice strategies.

Jemik3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. umm he learned a A-rank jutsu in a weel(rasengan)
2. took it to a level not even the fourth did (rasenshuriken)
3. learned sage mode in little 2 no time at all
4. took kage bunshin to a whole another level no one ever seen(mass shadow clone)

are u serious deff wise all things considering...

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. umm he learned a A-rank jutsu in a weel(rasengan)
2. took it to a level not even the fourth did (rasenshuriken)
3. learned sage mode in little 2 no time at all
4. took kage bunshin to a whole another level no one ever seen(mass shadow clone)

are u serious deff wise all things considering...
I don't know if he's wise. The 3rd was wise.

he still needs more experience in fighting and life etc..., and that only comes with time.

I would call him talented.

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wisdom comes with experience. I think its possible for him to become a wise man, but at the moment he isn't. Just give him time.

Uzimaki2300

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If naruto was dumb would he be able to master jutsus that not even his father could do,and he always goes for his goals and dreams and he never gives up no matter what the circumstances are.Well not actually master but pretty damn close, although he isn't the fucking Einstein of naruto but he's still smart.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wisdom comes with experience. I think its possible for him to become a wise man, but at the moment he isn't. Just give him time.

I agree, he's as wise as a still immature guy can be. Plus he is being a strategist sometimes, like when he fought Hidan sending the clones against him to gather fighting experience.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is extremely intelligent and smart(hence the good learning ability, and the above average strategies mid-battle). He relies on his emotions to much to be called something like an intellectual, and he doesn't spend all his time studying so he is definately not an intellectual. he relies on his emotions too much(not as much as sasuke) and his beliefs I think are wise and awesome. he IS also hyper active, and does a foolish thing randomly from time to time like dropping the stone statue, but other than that.

after all he IS called the

the Number one hyper active unpredictable ninja.

why do you think that is?

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, he's as wise as a still immature guy can be. Plus he is being a strategist sometimes, like when he fought Hidan sending the clones against him to gather fighting experience.
He is growing and will one day be a wise person. It just takes a while, the Third was a wise man, but he was also experienced.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumb - Not anymore
Silly - Yes, but not as much as you'd think
Wise - Not just yet
Genius - He's just now starting to develop into one

The best way to describe him is "sharp".
Spot on! He's a genius who got stuck in traffic, so we had to wait a while before that part of him arrived.:naruto:

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'genius' is become more vague here than anywhere else.
Why do you pick "Wise?" Why not "smart or dumb," there more closer antonyms of each other?

He is not intelligent. He has a lot of dumb luck. Not completely dumb, about average on the scale of idiots.