Guys, I took this from post 93 in the 410 manga discussion thread (made by me):

Someone in the thread said:

"..Someone explains
Naruto doesn't get it
Someone explains it again
Naruto still doesn't get it
The other person does a demonstration..."

And I replied:

..there's something I always think when it comes to Naruto's questions: he has been living alone until 12, nobody spoke to him. It is a miracle that he can actually understand things without having interacted with a family first, most of our intelligence develops from interacting. Which means that he isn't actually dumb, he is just less experienced socially, less experienced at receiving feedback than other guys (a difference of 12 years having advice from your parents does make a big difference!). Well, at least that is how I view it.

So, any other ideas about Naruto? Dumb, silly or wise, genious?:naruto:

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys, I took this from post 93 in the 410 manga discussion thread (made by me):

Someone in the thread said:

"..Someone explains
Naruto doesn't get it
Someone explains it again
Naruto still doesn't get it
The other person does a demonstration..."

And I replied:

..there's something I always think when it comes to Naruto's questions: he has been living alone until 12, nobody spoke to him. It is a miracle that he can actually understand things without having interacted with a family first, most of our intelligence develops from interacting. Which means that he isn't actually dumb, he is just less experienced socially, less experienced at receiving feedback than other guys (a difference of 12 years having advice from your parents does make a big difference!). Well, at least that is how I view it.

So, any other ideas about Naruto? Dumb, silly or wise, genious?:naruto:
mostly Dumb and Silly

I kinda doubt about wise and genius :p

Yuugi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's actually not dumb.. in real-life there are many people who're acting dumb, but are actually clever, because of his hidden potential: I won't give up,
I'll everything to bring sasuke back. I don't go back on my words that's my ninja way.
do you think dumb people will say such wise things?
not only sayings, he's following them.

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he's actually not dumb.. in real-life there are many people who're acting dumb, but are actually clever, because of his hidden potential: I won't give up,
I'll everything to bring sasuke back. I don't go back on my words that's my ninja way.
do you think dumb people will say such wise things?
not only sayings, he's following them.
but that doesn't change the fact that he's Dumb:p

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is dumb and silly at times, but he is a genius and wise when he needs to be, which in my opinion, is okay. He is a genius because he does whatever he needs to do to win or get an advantage in the situation he is put in. Remember against Kakuzu he had great distractions and plans twice. The only reason the first time failed is because he ran out of time to deliver the rasenshuriken. He has clever ideas. He is wise because his great saying and alwasy following his promises. "I will definitely bring Sasuke back"

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumb - Not anymore
Silly - Yes, but not as much as you'd think
Wise - Not just yet
Genius - He's just now starting to develop into one

The best way to describe him is "sharp".