Naruto wise or dumb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's slow to understand at first but once he gets it.. he learns and masters things extremely fast. He is also pretty smart at fighting. He throws himself at his enemy once or twice to understand how his enemy works and then comes up with a pretty amazing move and defeats his enemy. Naruto is the only who can do it because of his immense chakra supply.

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think naruto is as dumb as people say he is for example he figured out how to beat neji alone who is supposed to be rookie of the year and has byukugan and is extremely smart!

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is a genius of determination and that beats all the rest. and the difference in naruto is that when he sets his mind to something he never gives up until its done

c1bj

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dumb - Not anymore
Silly - Yes, but not as much as you'd think
Wise - Not just yet
Genius - He's just now starting to develop into one

The best way to describe him is "sharp".
exactly, he may not understand things when explained the first time, but put him through a live simulation and he seems to catch on pretty quick. His ability to adapt to many situations and out live his opponent in my opinion is his real blood line limit.

Oh yah, watch my new naruto video on my profile page. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with TLK and c1bj, Naruto is sharp.
Also with RokuNR, he?s a bit slow but capable of understanding.

Just as I said when I created the thread: he may do foolish things as he acts like a kid, he may need to be explained things in other ways, and he finds it easier to learn by doing than by reading (tell me, how many of us have actually studied how to use the PC? We learn to use it by using it.).

He?s got an average intelligence (intelligence being the capacity to overcome difficulties with your conclusions), he is not an intellectual like Sai and Sakura, he?s not a strategist as Shikamaru or as Sasuke sometimes is. But that does not mean he?s stupid or below average, just that he has another kind of intelligence. And above all, he?s persevering. He goes on even if possibilities seem to be against him (which can be good or bad depending on the situation).

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree with TLK and c1bj, Naruto is sharp.
Also with RokuNR, he?s a bit slow but capable of understanding.

Just as I said when I created the thread: he may do foolish things as he acts like a kid, he may need to be explained things in other ways, and he finds it easier to learn by doing than by reading (tell me, how many of us have actually studied how to use the PC? We learn to use it by using it.).

He?s got an average intelligence (intelligence being the capacity to overcome difficulties with your conclusions), he is not an intellectual like Sai and Sakura, he?s not a strategist as Shikamaru or as Sasuke sometimes is. But that does not mean he?s stupid or below average, just that he has another kind of intelligence. And above all, he?s persevering. He goes on even if possibilities seem to be against him (which can be good or bad depending on the situation).
great point about the pc.
naruto is a doer rather than a thinker