Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wouldn't call him dumb...
think that if he truly wants to become a hokage [remember hokage is a wise person] and jiraiya believed in him as much as he did, then he cant be dumb
he was acting stupidly at the begining, but he was still a child, right?:)

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, I took this from post 93 in the 410 manga discussion thread (made by me):

Someone in the thread said:

"..Someone explains
Naruto doesn't get it
Someone explains it again
Naruto still doesn't get it
The other person does a demonstration..."

And I replied:

..there's something I always think when it comes to Naruto's questions: he has been living alone until 12, nobody spoke to him. It is a miracle that he can actually understand things without having interacted with a family first, most of our intelligence develops from interacting. Which means that he isn't actually dumb, he is just less experienced socially, less experienced at receiving feedback than other guys (a difference of 12 years having advice from your parents does make a big difference!). Well, at least that is how I view it.

So, any other ideas about Naruto? Dumb, silly or wise, genious?:naruto:
Hey, I'm the one who posted that in the discussion thread. :)

Hehe, glad to know that at least someone is reading my posts. :(

i wouldn't call him dumb...
think that if he truly wants to become a hokage [remember hokage is a wise person] and jiraiya believed in him as much as he did, then he cant be dumb
he was acting stupidly at the begining, but he was still a child, right?:)
Then what do you call his behaviour in shippuuden? He hasn't changed much.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I'm the one who posted that in the discussion thread. :).
SORRY!!! LOL - I must have suddenly seen another post when making cut and paste!!!

My apologies

I try to read all the posts in the prediction forum... you're always there, BTW, impossible not to read you!

Last edited:

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys, I took this from post 93 in the 410 manga discussion thread (made by me):

Someone in the thread said:

"..Someone explains
Naruto doesn't get it
Someone explains it again
Naruto still doesn't get it
The other person does a demonstration..."

And I replied:

..there's something I always think when it comes to Naruto's questions: he has been living alone until 12, nobody spoke to him. It is a miracle that he can actually understand things without having interacted with a family first, most of our intelligence develops from interacting. Which means that he isn't actually dumb, he is just less experienced socially, less experienced at receiving feedback than other guys (a difference of 12 years having advice from your parents does make a big difference!). Well, at least that is how I view it.

So, any other ideas about Naruto? Dumb, silly or wise, genious?:naruto:

Living alone still, now that he's 15 actually..:p

I see it as, it doesn't matter how it happened, even if he has a good reason, he's still not the smartest ninja around.

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SORRY!!! LOL - I must have suddenly seen another post when making cut and paste!!!

My apologies

I try to read all the posts in the prediction forum... you're always there, BTW, impossible not to read you!
Lol, I didn't say anything.

I was just letting you know that I was happy that quoted my post :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say as he has grown up alone he is streetwise rather than smartwise and i think some of his battle strategies show this. If he got his temper under control and used strategies more often he would be legend!

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Living alone still, now that he's 15 actually..:p

I see it as, it doesn't matter how it happened, even if he has a good reason, he's still not the smartest ninja around.
Yes, he's still living alone but is not lonely any more. For 12 years, he was both alone and lonely, that's what I meant.

He doesn't look smart but to me he is. The world is full of people who look dumb and if you take a close look, they surpass you.

TLK

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something that should be noted is that Kakashi is far more skilled all around than Shikamaru, and as such, doesn't necessarily need to rely on his intellect as much as Shikamaru does, which is why we get far more actual combat out of Kakashi than we have Shikamaru.

Granted, up until recently, Shikamaru's creed has always been to avoid work when possible, and if it can't be avoided, then get out of it ASAP. So we wouldn't have gotten much actual combat out of Shikamaru if he had it his way.

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto, we all know is not the smartest ninja around. But he's not the dumbest one either. To think that he learns the jutsu very quickly, that's pretty smart.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto thinks outside the box and that makes him pretty genious, but he is kind of slow getting to understand things, and ussually needs to be explained better.