LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I SAID BRING ONE FUCKING SCAN YOU FUCKING BRAIN DMG RETARDED OR WHAT? AND DONT EVEN BOTHER QUOTING ME WITH YOU FODDER BULLSHIT NOW GET BLITZED BE FREAK
You must be registered for see images

you dont even know to keep the discussion and your telling someone not to get triggered " while you are

lol this sasuke-flapper got triggered hard.

Tapey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But to give you an Answer if Sasuke has both arms, they should be pretty close enough to where it ends the same as vote 2.

Now since Sasuke is missing an arm Id give Naruto the Advantage, by like 10% probably

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea kinda ridiculous Naruto isnt winning
Naruto fights with his fists.

Sasuke fights with his sword.

but some people just want their faves to be good at everything :elmo:

In the end the real taijutsu is Strong Fist and Gentle Fist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He was only winning because of all the Faggot Sasuke lovers who imagine that he invades their assholes with his chidori spear. My.... How low this site has gone. How many dumbasses on here almost as stupid as some one piece fans who think Mihawk is weaker than Doflamingo or weaker than yonko first mates. LOL
we are back to zero now though

so let the alt wars in votes begin (seeing as I believe everyone else that is active and would care already voted)

If people want to see who is better look no further then the Momoshiki fight in the manga. One used a sword to fight another used his taijutsu.

Last edited:

Tapey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto fights with his fists.

Sasuke fights with his sword.

lol but some people just want faves to be good at everything :elmo:

In the end the real taijutsu is Strong Fist and Gentle Fist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

we are back to zero now though

so let the alt wars in votes begin (seeing as I believe everyone else that is active and would care already voted)

If people want to see who is better look no further then the Momoshiki fight in the manga. One used a sword to fight another used his taijutsu.
Naruto has been known to use a kunai from time to time, so I dont think its a simple as Sasuke uses a sword so he wins

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Restricting dojutsu precog for sasuke should be met by restricting like only Sage modes for Naruto and even then you'd still be favoring sasuke with these conditions since SM gives not only precog/Progressed reactions/sensing but also physical enhancement but anyway with OP restrictions they are probably on par .

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I swear this thread can't be serious. Naruto gets his ass handed to him even with clones in pure taijutsu.
Get outta here with that fanfic.
The second Sasuke loses his Sharingan, this happens :

Naruto's taijutsu has only gotten better since then. Sasuke gets rekt. Plain and Simple.

fr tho which one of u sasuke faps using alts to vote? There's 38 voters when there's hardly ever 20 users hanging around Naruto Discussion on good days.
Now it's more accurate.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No dojutsu for Sasuke and no modes for Naruto , also no clones just pure taijutsu skills.

Who is better and why ?
Base Naruto was equal to rinnegan + Mangekyo sharingan Sasuke during vote 2...
Without rinnegan or sharingans, the result is obvious.

If you want to think deeper, without sharingans, Sasuke would never had attained this level of taijutsu, because sharingans help him to analyse movements and to copy them, he learned Lee's taijutsu fast because he has sharingan, not because he works hard, or because he is a genius at taijutsu.
But Naruto is good at taijutsu because he spams clones during his fights, and that way he gains experience very fast, without his modes he would still become strong at taijutsu.

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS