Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao how convenient of you to disregard the other scans I posted. Considering all of the other Kages got taken out with absolute ease, yes that was surprisingly well.

Where's the scans of Base Sasuke tho??? XD

Stop being in such deep denial.
even sasuke was taken out with 1 slap but his fan acting like it never happen :lol
You must be registered for see images

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto used the clones against shin so where is this great showcasing of naruto at base?
I said he isn't as Shadow Clone reliant. Like I said refer to The Last and Boruto Manga.
Still waiting on what Base Sasuke has done... :bdpf:

Sasuke taijutsu skills stick with him sharingan or not. Sharingan only enhances the perception but without the speed or honed skill it's borderline useless.
Do you remember the Sasuke vs Lee fight? Imagine how much more badly he would've gotten rekt if he didn't use his Sharingan?
What about the Sasuke vs Bee fight? No Sharingan active and he would've gotten skewered badly by Bee. Now then, are you really saying in a Taijutsu fight that Base Sasuke vs Dojutsu active Sasuke would be a close fight?

FYI his showcasing in base against Momo was not impressive it was borderline average.
Better than any showing Base Sasuke has ever done. If that was Base Sasuke(no Sharingan/Rinnegan) in Naruto's shoes, dude would've gotten swatted like a fly just like the rest of the Kages. :lol

The only thing he did was avoid being outright slaughtered by Momo but Momo was pressuring him the entire time hence why he went into BM the second he recovered from Momos kick.
Momo failed to take out Base Naruto like he did the Kages. The second he went into BM, Momo got low diffed.

Sasuke got rekt by both Momo and Kinshiki in the movie, manga and anime lol but Sasuke fans will always be ready with stupid excuses :lol
Honestly I'm not surprised. XD

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said he isn't as Shadow Clone reliant. Like I said refer to The Last and Boruto Manga.
Still waiting on what Base Sasuke has done... :bdpf:

Do you remember the Sasuke vs Lee fight? Imagine how much more badly he would've gotten rekt if he didn't use his Sharingan?
What about the Sasuke vs Bee fight? No Sharingan active and he would've gotten skewered badly by Bee. Now then, are you really saying in a Taijutsu fight that Base Sasuke vs Dojutsu active Sasuke would be a close fight?

Better than any showing Base Sasuke has ever done. If that was Base Sasuke(no Sharingan/Rinnegan) in Naruto's shoes, dude would've gotten swatted like a fly just like the rest of the Kages. :lol

Momo failed to take out Base Naruto like he did the Kages. The second he went into BM, Momo got low diffed.

Honestly I'm not surprised. XD
Bee vs Sasuke. What would naruto have done better in base at that point in the story
Lee vs Sasuke. Didn't naruto get decimated in one hit by Lee as well
How does naruto skills compare to the two users above. You're literally just taking out of your ass now. Sasukes sharingan didn't aid him here in their taijutsu squabble only further proving my point
Momo got low diff? Again we're talking about base naruto so you're being naruto with his kyuubi chakra mode into the mix because base naruto accomplished absolutely nothing. Thanks for conceding.

How about if Sasuke actually engaged Momo in a taijutsu fight before you can judge. The only other time we can rate Sasukes taijutsu is in the movie where's he's casually kicking Momo around in joint concession with naruto without a mode to physically boost his parameters

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bee vs Sasuke. What would naruto have done better in base at that point in the story.
Lee vs Sasuke. Didn't naruto get decimated in one hit by Lee as well
Wouldn't do any better, but you aren't grasping the point I'm trying to make. You're basically saying that Sharingan or no Sharingan, it wouldn't make a difference. Which is why I replaced Sharingan Sasuke with Base Sasuke.
How you couldn't get that is beyond me.

How does naruto skills compare to the two users above.
"At the time" not as good.

You're literally just taking out of your ass now.
How? Not my fault you have comprehension issues.

Sasukes sharingan didn't aid him here in their taijutsu squabble only further proving my point
Would a Sharingan aid in a Taijutsu fight? Yes or no. Because by the looks of things, you're saying that in such a fight, the Sharingan wouldn't do much good.

Momo got low diff?
Yes, after Naruto used BM. Want some scans?

Again we're talking about base naruto
Clearly.

so you're being naruto with his kyuubi chakra mode into the mix
What are you talking about. You were the first to mention BM. Putting words in people's mouths are we now?

because base naruto accomplished absolutely nothing.
I love how you're desperately undermining that whole scenario.
Base Naruto did what Base Sasuke wouldn't be able to do.
The other Kages got rekt with ease, Base Sasuke would follow the pattern.

Thanks for conceding.
Only one who is conceding here is you. You failed to display what Base Sasuke has done as of yet.

How about if Sasuke actually engaged Momo in a taijutsu fight before you can judge.
Do you even have any thing in what Base Sasuke can do? If not, Base Naruto wins by default. All you've been doing is using what happened in the past to prove your point.

The only other time we can rate Sasukes taijutsu is in the movie where's he's casually kicking Momo around in joint concession with naruto without a mode to physically boost his parameters
Dude has MS and Rinnegan active. Clearly that's helping him a ton.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are people really ignoring the fact that Momoshiki held back against naruto because he wanted to remake the chakra fruit with his chakra? Sasuke curbstomps him in taijutsu.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had to reread the manga so see this so called base naruto feat against momo that some are saying he beats Base sasuke as a result and not surprised it's being overblown without anylysing other factors. Base naruto blocked one hit from fused momo, dodged another but then got decked away swiftly, he was going to get stomped if he didn't use his cloaked form. He defended himself for what couple of secs? before getting destroyed like the kages so am not quite sure why that means he beats sasuke in taijutsu. What he accomplished was prevent himself getting outright blized unlike the rest of the kages except Gaara, yes Gaara was able to react to momo's attack and blocked with his sand

He didn't blitz gaara, he beat him by using his hair so it wasn't based on speed. So unless you think Gaara>>sasuke in speed then yes Base sasuke should be able to at least react and block one of momo's attack practically accomplishing same as naruto. So that feat means nothing in this fight

Worth noting that same base naruto got clocked by base momo when the latter suddenly attacked him from behind

Kinshiki tried doing the same with Sasuke (Base) by attacking him from behind but unlike naruto, Sasuke dodged

And did so while having his daughter in his arm so his situation was even more difficult

Feat wise kinshiki>base momo in speed. So what base naruto did while impressive, is nowhere near enough to give him the win in this fight. If you consider the factors I showed

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu :lmao: Alts also known as shadow clones, after all it's Naruto signature move, so his faps are also practising the art of multiplying themselves :lmao:
Agreed it's only right his zealots would follow in his footsteps. :lmao: However unlike Naruto they become more congitively regressive with their increase in numbers.

Had to reread the manga so see this so called base naruto feat against momo that some are saying he beats Base sasuke as a result and not surprised it's being overblown without anylysing other factors. Base naruto blocked one hit from fused momo, dodged another but then got decked away swiftly, he was going to get stomped if he didn't use his cloaked form. He defended himself for what couple of secs? before getting destroyed like the kages so am not quite sure why that means he beats sasuke in taijutsu. What he accomplished was prevent himself getting outright blized unlike the rest of the kages except Gaara, yes Gaara was able to react to momo's attack and blocked with his sand

He didn't blitz gaara, he beat him by using his hair so it wasn't based on speed. So unless you think Gaara>>sasuke in speed then yes Base sasuke should be able to at least react and block one of momo's attack practically accomplishing same as naruto. So that feat means nothing in this fight

Worth noting that same base naruto got clocked by base momo when the latter suddenly attacked him from behind

Kinshiki tried doing the same with Sasuke (Base) by attacking him from behind but unlike naruto, Sasuke dodged

And did so while having his daughter in his arms so his situation was even more difficult

Feat wise kinshiki>base momo in speed. So what base naruto did doesn't mean much in this fight
Damn bro, solid examples.

You overlooked this one of base Naruto blocking base Momo's attack and with his face I might add.

Last edited: