davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently naruto faps don't read the manga because chidori specific weakness is that if the sharingan is not there they won't be able to counter attack an attack from the blindside.

It's like your intentively ignoring the manga to say naruto has better taijutsu when Sasuke is not using taijutsu in this situation. Baseless point. Once again what taijutsu skills has naruto shown that surpass might gai or Lee because that's the taijutsu Sasuke currently possesses and has honed since he was 12.
Lol, so funny man, Sasuke copied Lee's moves without gate with the help of his sharingan, it was never said he masters them like Lee does, but you, Uchiha fan, you claim that Sasuke without sharingans will have a taijutsu that equals 8th gate Gai?
Wow, haters and fans are incredibly disturbed,I think they really believe in their fanfics.

But you know what?If you are right to say Sasuke>Gai in taijutsu, you would also be right to say Naruto>Gai at taijutsu, because base Naruto>base Sasuke in pure taijutsu:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is thread still going? Its obvious they are even. One or two stray punches here and there isnt going to change the stats. None of them were overwhelming the other when they were at base

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21744314" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21744314">Warlocks said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> even thou naruto block his attack u are still saying sasuke blitzed him :lol </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Sasuke blitzed Naruto from Madara's statue to Hashirama's, its good think he was able to even block from that distance</div>

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, so funny man, Sasuke copied Lee's moves without gate with the help of his sharingan, it was never said he masters them like Lee does, but you, Uchiha fan, you claim that Sasuke without sharingans will have a taijutsu that surpasses 8th gate Gai?
Wow, haters and fans are incredibly disturbed.

But you know what?If you are right to say Sasuke>Gai in taijutsu, you would also be right to say Naruto>Gai at taijutsu, because base Naruto>base Sasuke in pure taijutsu:
Did I say 8th gate Gai? Wtf don't put words in my mouth...illiterate much?

You keep saying naruto is better than Sasuke in pure taijutsu but showing that gif only shows how uneducated you are in the aspect in taijutsu. Do yourself a favor take a reading class and read my reply again and then get back to me when you can articulate an original thought instead of hurrr durr naruto Betta in taijutsu cause" uppercaught vulnerable sasukeh"

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did I say 8th gate Gai? Wtf don't put words in my mouth...illiterate much?

You keep saying naruto is better than Sasuke in pure taijutsu but showing that gif only shows how uneducated you are in the aspect in taijutsu. Do yourself a favor take a reading class and read my reply again and then get back to me when you can articulate an original thought instead of hurrr durr naruto Betta in taijutsu cause" uppercaught vulnerable sasukeh"
=D

You have nothing to reply to my points except your denial?
Interesting, I won.
You did say Sasuke equals Gai in taijutsu you troll, and Gai's best taijutsu is 8th gate...
Take your advices (and your insults) for yourself man, have a nice troll day in your fiction world.

Last edited:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21744461" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21744461">davidou said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Lol, so funny man, Sasuke copied Lee's moves without gate with the help of his sharingan, it was never said he masters them like Lee does, but you, Uchiha fan, you claim that Sasuke without sharingans will have a taijutsu that equals 8th gate Gai?<br /> Wow, haters and fans are incredibly disturbed,I think they really believe in their fanfics.<br /> <br /> But you know what?If you are right to say Sasuke&gt;Gai in taijutsu, you would also be right to say Naruto&gt;Gai at taijutsu, because base Naruto&gt;base Sasuke in pure taijutsu:<br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>You gotta be joking with this post, and this punch litteraly did nothing... <br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiren put forth a good point, having chidori in one arm while negating your sharingan is worser than fighting at base, it's much, much worser, considering Minato classified Chidori as a forbidden jutsu because Kakashi cannot percieve your enemy's counterattack andll get killed tremendously effortlessly.

Plus some belittle the fact Shadow clones have equal power and skills to the main, and, Sasuke is taking on all of them, solo. Imagine three lee/gais attacking from all four sides simultaneously.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke in any setting. Naruto isn't really good at taijutsu, he's just unconventional and like yal say, has a great amount of stamina and is durable. Which is why he can fight head up with Sauce or any taijutsu master and do good.

FleeOnSight

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke’s taijutsu is more flashier than Naruto’s no discussion but I give this one to naruto. Naruto has shown numerous times throughout the manga that he can knock someone out with one punch, tired or not he’s done is more than once. He just hits hard, Sasuke without dojutsu is gonna get hit period. He won’t be able to take many of those hooks.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its look like we didn't read the same manga
he used rinnegan ,EMS and his sharingan was active 50% of time
used rinnegan for amatarasu against v1 cloak naruto
sharingan still active
sharingan still active
sharingan still active
use rinnegan ability
and ems+kurama chakra against naruto with kurama chakra
Lmao 50% of time? Learn how to read manga properly. Your scans are exactly what I called "a small portion of the fight"

They fought in base for few hours till dusk, and you're telling me I didn't read the same manga, what a joke.

You may have to read the manga to understand it, but Sasuke used sharingan and rinnegan against base Naruto and still didn' t win.
Base Sasuke vs base Naruto:

And I'm not even talking about the fact that Naruto is way more exhausted at the beginning of the fight, he used everything he got to defeat Obito and Kaguya while Sasuke did almost nothing during the whole war.
Lol it's like talking to a wall. So you're just going to ignore the fact that his sharingan was active for like 30% of the taijutsu fight? Naruto bought himself enough time thanks to clones, so that Sasuke's sharingan went off and he stood a chance again.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21744323" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21744323">Warlocks said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> its look like we didn't read the same manga<br /> he used rinnegan ,EMS and his sharingan was active 50% of time <br /> used rinnegan for amatarasu against v1 cloak naruto<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div>sharingan still active<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div>sharingan still active<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div>sharingan still active<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div>use rinnegan ability<br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div><b>and ems+kurama chakra against naruto with kurama chakra</b><br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Hmm, its funny how you look at things this way and give credit Naruto for everything. Even if Sharingan was active, his body was tired to react and the dmg cause because of the Rinnegan - <br /> <br /> Ems + Kurama chakra? Whats EMS chakra? He just took the chakra but that was still his chakra w.e he took from anyone</div>

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently naruto faps don't read the manga because chidori specific weakness is that if the sharingan is not there they won't be able to counter attack an attack from the blindside.

It's like your intentively ignoring the manga to say naruto has better taijutsu when Sasuke is not using taijutsu in this situation. Baseless point. Once again what taijutsu skills has naruto shown that surpass might gai or Lee because that's the taijutsu Sasuke currently possesses and has honed since he was 12.
That only applies when one is running unless you're crazy enough to think you can get tunnel vision by standing still

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's you Uchiha faps who twist what happens in the Manga to their narrative and try to passing it off as facts to no avail.
Sasuke resorted to using Chidori. Why? Because he wouldn't be able to take Naruto down with his taijutsu. That uppercut sure proved him right in that regard.

It's like your intentively ignoring the manga
That's all you. :lol

to say naruto has better taijutsu when Sasuke is not using taijutsu in this situation.
What feats does Base Sasuke have that puts him over Base Naruto? The same Naruto that held out against Fused Momo. Face it, Sasuke needs his Sharingan/Rinnegan.

Baseless point.
Not really.

Once again what taijutsu skills has naruto shown that surpass might gai or Lee because that's the taijutsu Sasuke currently possesses and has honed since he was 12.
Are you saying Gai and Lee > Base Naruto now?

Like I said Naruto taijutsu since Vote 2 has only improved as shown in The Last and Boruto Manga. Base Sasuke has nothing that puts him above Base Naruto, at all.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
=neosmith500;21743718]Naruto Vs Sasuke with no doujutsu , modes , clones or jutsu. Just pure Taijutsu.

=DEAD EQUAL.
Took 8 pages for something so simple if people actually just read the manga

rinagan+sharingan sasuke couldn't even overpower base naruto

but sasuke fan think base sasuke >base naruto
unless they think base sasuke >rinnegan+sharingan sasuke :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Stop being a clown. The above is not any showcase of taijutsu, just a mere fist clash. We have seen base naruto taijutsu in regards to sasuke and its not any better than base sasuke.

An active sharingan helps to see and predict movements, it helps taijutsu, and even with that tool, Sasuke couldn' t beat base Naruto...
Because naruto was making use of shadow clones, without the clones, sasuke no sharingan proved enough or him. Read the manga

=Nick01;21743690]
This was still the end result of that :
No that is not the end result of their taijutsu clash. That was the result of naruto taking advantage of sasuke sharingan switching off mid chidori strike to hit him in which he could only do at that moment because sasuke would be unable to see his counter without his sharingan. If sasuke doesn't attempt to use chidori without his sharingan, naruto doesn't get the opportunity to do that.

This is the end result of their hand to hand

Both unable to move properly and at a deadlock, then kurama decided to hand naruto chakra

After that Sasuke couldn't take it anymore and resorted to using Ama + Lightning Blade.
He was already going to ninjutsu prior to that so obviously that's not the case. You say he couldn't take it anymore yet kurama is the one who stepped in to give naruto chakra after they were both worn out from their taijutsu, to which sasuke absorbed and then switched to ninjutsu. Nothing suggests sasuke would have been unable to continue if kurama didn't do that because he clearly was

Base Naruto>>>Base Sasuke.
Only if you fail to read the manga properly

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's you Uchiha faps who twist what happens in the Manga to their narrative and try to passing it off as facts to no avail.
Sasuke resorted to using Chidori. Why? Because he wouldn't be able to take Naruto down with his taijutsu. That uppercut sure proved him right in that regard.

That's all you. :lol

What feats does Base Sasuke have that puts him over Base Naruto? The same Naruto that held out against Fused Momo. Face it, Sasuke needs his Sharingan/Rinnegan.

Not really.

Are you saying Gai and Lee > Base Naruto now?

Like I said Naruto taijutsu since Vote 2 has only improved as shown in The Last and Boruto Manga. Base Sasuke has nothing that puts him above Base Naruto, at all.

See that's the problem with you don't even know what taijutsu is. Taijutsu is accomdated by speed skill and strength. Sasuke copied their taijutsu meaning he's been learning their taijutsu for years and these are the best taijutsu users in the entire series. Thanks for proving my point for me. Naruto didn't hold his own against momo in taijutsu he got kicked around and was forced into BM. That's not holding your own.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
=D

You have nothing to reply to my points except your denial?
Interesting, I won.
You did say Sasuke equals Gai in taijutsu you troll, and Gai's best taijutsu is 8th gate...
Take your advices (and your insults) for yourself man, have a nice troll day in your fiction world.
He copied their taijutsu meaning he uses the same moves Gai and lee uses. Why do I spell out every single point to you retards. You take everything at face value and exaggerate everything why would I think Sasuke has equal taijutsu to Gai in 8 gates. You guys are acting retarded and desperate

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He copied their taijutsu meaning he uses the same moves Gai and lee uses. Why do I spell out every single point to you retards. You take everything at face value and exaggerate everything why would I think Sasuke has equal taijutsu to Gai in 8 gates. You guys are acting retarded and desperate
Bold: because you said it?
He copied a small part of the book of moves Lee had, a very small portion of Gai' s moves...
You can' t compare Sasuke to those masters just because he copied one or two moves a decade ago.
Your insults are useless, I already knew you were salty without you insulting me.=D

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
See that's the problem with you don't even know what taijutsu is. Taijutsu is accomdated by speed skill and strength. Sasuke copied their taijutsu meaning he's been learning their taijutsu for years and these are the best taijutsu users in the entire series. Thanks for proving my point for me. Naruto didn't hold his own against momo in taijutsu he got kicked around and was forced into BM. That's not holding your own.
lol All of this and you have yet to display feats of Base Sasuke trumping Naruto's taijutsu.

Darui vs Fused Momo :

Gaara vs Fused Momo :

Chojuro and Kurotsuchi vs Fused Momo :

Base Naruto vs Fused Momo :

Did surprisingly well up till he went BM.

Base Sasuke takes the L here. Plain and Simple.

shimisama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess its Sasuke with both arms tho, in pure TJ i guess a second arm helps alot.
Besides that, why is it this Forum becamse so friggin salty over the years?

As soon as someone does not agree with an answer, you can 100% be sure some Naruto or Sasuke fan crawls out of his cave and comments on it, on a bad salty way.
Aren't we all Naruvers fans?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For Naruto fans's backing off from a fight is a Taijutsu feat.

The very moment he seriously had to block Momo he went BM and that says many things; not just his taijutsu.

Momoshiki is holding back. He wanted Naruto's chakra to remake the chakra fruit for his self & Kinshiki.

Last edited: