Not open for further replies.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is that Naruto catches the Chidori with his right hand (which would explain the bandages in The Last movie if he has scarred his hand), and after a struggle will defeat Sasuke with a punch from his left hand.

It will be Sasuke trying to push the Chidori into Naruto with Naruto pushing it away.

Naruto will TNJ Sasuke during the struggle.
Nice theory on Naruto right hand, but I think you are wrong.

I seen a picture of Naruto in The Last movie, where he is attacking someone with that hand unwrap and the hand is the only part of his body in Kyuubi mode.

My theory is Sasuke win this fight and destroy all the tail beast chakra, including the tail beast chakra within Naruto, but the Hagoromo sun seal will save Naruto and he will still have a very small piece of the tail beast chakra within that hand, for Naruto to tap into (Naruto will be like Kakashi was with the sharingan) and 1 day he will bring them back to life.

Sasuke will kill all the Kages, except for Gaara. ( he will be pardon), setting up Kakashi to become the 6 Hokage (with Naruto only having 1 hand with tail beast chakra, it make sense).

Then Sasuke as the main villain/antihero will have his revolution, that Naruto will lead the ninja world to true peace within, after he gain perspective and his own idea's for the future ( yea Kishi is trolling and trying to have a arc where Naruto not fully depended on tail beast steroids and maybe tap into those Uzumaki powers).

Last edited:

rikudokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I seen a picture of Naruto in The Last movie, where he is attacking someone with that hand unwrap and the hand is the only part of his body in Kyuubi mode.

My theory is Sasuke win this fight and destroy all the tail beast chakra, including the tail beast chakra within Naruto, but the Hagoromo sun seal will save Naruto and he will still have a very small piece of the tail beast chakra within that hand, for Naruto to tap into (Naruto will be like Kakashi was with the sharingan) and 1 day he will bring them back to life.

Sasuke will kill all the Kages, except for Gaara. ( he will be pardon), setting up Kakashi to become the 6 Hokage (with Naruto only having 1 hand with tail beast chakra, it make sense).

Then Sasuke as the main villain/antihero will have his revolution, that Naruto will lead the ninja world to true peace within, after he gain perspective and his own idea's for the future ( yea Kishi is trolling and trying to have a arc where Naruto not fully depended on tail beast steroids and maybe tap into those Uzumaki powers).
then you wake up

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah. :leaf:

That was bad.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah. :leaf:

That was bad.
What it make to much sense for you. Next time I have a version for Narutard Zombies too.

How about this, duh duh Naruto great, duh duh manga name Naruto that how he win, duh duh Naruto work hard, Sasuke don't, duh duh I love Naruto and Naruto love me duh duh (I think this fit the I.Q of a person of your caliber).

Last edited:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What it make to much sense for you. Next time I have a version for Naruto Zombies too.

How about this, duh duh Naruto great, duh duh manga name Naruto that how he win, duh duh Naruto work hard, Sasuke don't, duh duh I love Naruto and Naruto love me duh duh (I think this fit the I.Q of a person of your caliber).
What's a "Naruto Zombie"?

Naruto doesn't have the seal anymore. Also Sasuke has no way of "destroying the Tailed Beast chakra" other than killing them, which will cause them to revive again later.

And Sasuke is in no condition to take on the Kage.

What I gather from your post is "You don't agree with my post you Naruto fanboy you're such a stupid :nuts:"

But I'm not a Naruto fanboy, or as you would say "Naruto Zombie" so it's pointless.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto doesn't have the seal anymore. Also Sasuke has no way of "destroying the Tailed Beast chakra" other than killing them, which will cause them to revive again later.

What I gather from your post is "You don't agree with my post you Naruto fanboy you're such a stupid :nuts:"

But I'm not a Naruto fanboy, or as you would say "Naruto Zombie" so it's pointless.
Naruto Zombie or a Narutard Zombie is a brain dead Naruto Balls Boy. Who goes around Naruto forums feeding on the common sense of people who have it, until they are a Naruto Zombie as we'll, who only love Naruto and nothing else (only way to kill your is to forum debate chop your head off).

Why will Kishi have Sasuke say he going to destroy the tail beast, without any way to (We still having seen what ninjutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke).

Also what do yuu mean that Sasuke don't have enough chakra to kill the Kages. For 1 he have to release the genjutsu on everyone and there is still tail beast chakra he seal up for that. For 2 the Kages are wrap up like cigars, so I don't think it will be hard to kill them in the situation they are in now (Plus how is Kakashi going to become the 6 Hokage then Naruto, if Tsunade don't die).

So in fact you are stupid, cause you can't think of anyways outside of what Kishimoto wrote, to figure what might happen the next chapters on your own (you do only have half a brain left) that why you knock down and hate on other people theory like you do know what about to happen (what your theory genius).

Also you can go to page 7 if you want to and hate on my prediction of the next two chapter too.

Last edited:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Zombie or a Narutard Zombie is a brain dead Naruto Balls Boy. Who goes around Naruto forums feeding on the common sense of people who have it, until they are a Naruto Zombie as we'll, who only love Naruto and nothing else (only way to kill your is to forum debate chop your head off).

Why will Kishi have Sasuke say he going to destroy the tail beast, without any way to (We still having seen what ninjutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke).

Also what do yuu mean that Sasuke don't have enough chakra to kill the Kages. For 1 he have to release the genjutsu on everyone and there is still tail beast chakra he seal up for that. For 2 the Kages are wrap up like cigars, so I don't think it will be hard to kill them in the situation they are in now (Plus how is Kakashi going to become the 6 Hokage then Naruto, if Tsunade don't die).

So in fact you are stupid, cause you can't think of anyways outside of what Kishimoto wrote, to figure what might happen the next chapters on your own (you do only have half a brain left) that why you knock down and hate on other people theory like you do know what about to happen (what your theory genius).

Also you can go to page 7 if you want to and hate on my prediction of the next two chapter too.
Kishi has had Sasuke say a lot of things in this series that haven't come true. This is no different.

Sasuke is only able to use Chidori now because of the chakra he took from Naruto. Without that they'd both be laying out. If Sasuke releases the genjutsu, the Kage's aren't "wrapped up like cigars" and in his current state Sasuke can't stand up to all 5 of them.

Have you forgotten Hiruzen, the Third Hokage, stepped down and chose Minato to be the Fourth? Tsunade could do the same thing and choose Kakashi. You don't have to die to stop being a Kage.

I don't care to find out what will happen in the next chapters on my own. There's no reason to when I can find out what will actually happen by reading the chapters myself. It has nothing to do with intelligence. If that's the case, I'd have to question yours since you seem to believe Naruto still has the seal on his hand.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

One more thing genius of the Narutard Zombies.

They do still have there seals on their hand and Hagoromo said that if they put them together they can release the genjutsu using Sasuke eyes and Naruto tail beasts power together (I know that sometime you can't comprehend the letter on the pages).

Last edited:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One more thing genius of the Narutard Zombies.

They do still have there seals on their hand and Hagoromo said that if they put them together they can release the genjutsu using Sasuke eyes and Naruto tail beasts power together.
Still believe I'm a "Naruto Zombie" XD

Oh you mean that mistranslation that you still believe. The Viz translation has been out for a while now.

You must be registered for see images

What a genius you are, right? :snick:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi has had Sasuke say a lot of things in this series that haven't come true. This is no different.

Sasuke is only able to use Chidori now because of the chakra he took from Naruto. Without that they'd both be laying out. If Sasuke releases the genjutsu, the Kage's aren't "wrapped up like cigars" and in his current state Sasuke can't stand up to all 5 of them.

Have you forgotten Hiruzen, the Third Hokage, stepped down and chose Minato to be the Fourth? Tsunade could do the same thing and choose Kakashi. You don't have to die to stop being a Kage.

I don't care to find out what will happen in the next chapters on my own. There's no reason to when I can find out what will actually happen by reading the chapters myself. It has nothing to do with intelligence. If that's the case, I'd have to question yours since you seem to believe Naruto still has the seal on his hand.
Why will Sasuke release them, before killing them (man is this Narutard Zombie logic).

No you don't want to guess what might happen the next chapter,cause you can't (unless you write a bunch of random B.S). You don't have the ability to predict or come up with theory cause you don't have good memory, no analytical/deciphering skills and no creativity (sorry, but that most of the symptoms of a Narutard Zombie).

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why will Sasuke release them, before killing them (man is this Narutard Zombie logic).

No you don't want to guess what might happen the next chapter,cause you can't (unless you write a bunch of random B.S). You don't have the ability to predict or come up with theory cause you don't have good memory, no analytical/deciphering skills and no creativity (sorry, but that most of the symptoms of a Narutard Zombie).
Naruto's just gonna let Sasuke limp off to kill the Kage then right? Of course.

I don't care to make predictions about the next chapter because it doesn't interest me. Think what you may if it helps you sleep at night though. :gn:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still believe I'm a "Naruto Zombie" XD

Oh you mean that mistranslation that you still believe. The Viz translation has been out for a while now.

What a genius you are, right? :snick:
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}
I wonder which Translation is right. The 1 that say to do something as easy as weave the rat sign in separate bodies or the one that say to put your seal together (seals that never was shown to disappear and is on the same hand Naruto have wrap up in the time skip).

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;}
}
I wonder which Translation is right. The 1 that say to do something as easy as weave the rat sign in separate bodies or the one that say to put your seal together (seals that never was shown to disappear and is on the same hand Naruto have wrap up in the time skip).
Probably the Viz translation, because we saw the seals disappear off their hands and return to Hagoromo's hand when they touched Kaguya. Show me this image you've seen of Naruto's hand unwrapped in the movie if it's real

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably the Viz translation, because we saw the seals disappear off their hands and return to Hagoromo's hand when they touched Kaguya. Show me this image you've seen of Naruto's hand unwrapped in the movie if it's real
For some reason my phone won't let the images be paste on this site (yea I'm destroying you, while I am doing real world stuff). But go to page 8 of Naruto 692 on here to see the translation I'm talking about and google Naruto The Last movie pictures, to see Naruto only using Kyuubi mode in that hand.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason my phone won't let the images be paste on this site (yea I'm destroying you, while I am doing real world stuff). But go to page 8 of Naruto 692 on here to see the translation I'm talking about and google Naruto The Last movie pictures, to see Naruto only using Kyuubi mode in that hand.
You're "destroying" me by repeatedly calling me a "Naruto Zombie". XD Alright.

I suppose you are talking about this, right?

Which is from deviantart, saying "Naruto The Last movie fanart by melonciutus".

Fanart :leaf:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're "destroying" me by repeatedly calling me a "Naruto Zombie". XD Alright.

I suppose you are talking about this, right?

Which is from deviantart, saying "Naruto The Last movie fanart by melonciutus".

Fanart :leaf:
It all fun and games and I won't take it personal, if you don't.

But this is a weird picture right (I just seen it today). Kishimoto said it's going to be a shocking ending and Naruto look like he can't go into full Kyuubi form anymore. But Sasuke still have his Sharinnegan and look like a guy who in the shadows (also I guess his hand is still wrap up, so maybe he can't control Kyuubi full power anymore).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.