Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It all fun and games and I won't take it personal, if you don't.

But this is a weird picture right (I just seen it today). Kishimoto said it's going to be a shocking ending and Naruto look like he can't go into full Kyuubi form anymore. But Sasuke still have his Sharinnegan and look like a guy who in the shadows (also I guess his hand is still wrap up, so maybe he can't control Kyuubi full power anymore).
It's fanart guy. It's not real.

Reactions: B00m

pedram

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this might be little weird but ... ..
i think sasuke Will hit naruto whit chidori and naruto willbe wounded badly,
kurama will sacrifice him self to give naruto last bit chakra he has
.. ofcurse to use that For Sage mode, {with kurama chakra naruto can enter sage so faster}
just like the original series last fight ' chidori rip naruto shoulder'
when sasuke went to absorb natraul chakra....

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great fight but not epic. This is exactly what i said before that kishi has to dummy down nice matches just because he wants to undermined naruto smartness or character. U mean tell me that a fully charged naruto can equal sasuke in spiritual sage mode + chakra from all 9 beast then naruto should at least beat madara by himself. Naruto 1 was great because u saw naruto had no talent ninja but then he learned 4 jutsu then in part2 he enhanced all and then unlocked some more then thru these next journey nothing new at all and I know biju mode, sage + kurama chakra mode are ther but power up's don't count if nothing new comes from it.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great fight but not epic. This is exactly what i said before that kishi has to dummy down nice matches just because he wants to undermined naruto smartness or character. U mean tell me that a fully charged naruto can equal sasuke in spiritual sage mode + chakra from all 9 beast then naruto should at least beat madara by himself. Naruto 1 was great because u saw naruto had no talent ninja but then he learned 4 jutsu then in part2 he enhanced all and then unlocked some more then thru these next journey nothing new at all and I know biju mode, sage + kurama chakra mode are ther but power up's don't count if nothing new comes from it.
I agree... kishi is rushing things...

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn't Sasuke be like madara ( be able to tell if it's a clone or not ? ) o_O
Yes, but they have been fighting for a well now so maybe kishi is using that aspect and also maybe naruto's clones are more advance now, remember for every fight that all these ninjas have survived they have always improved or enhanced their jutsu

pedram

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im agreed with u too but... just look at the last page > naruto eye!
just like u said he is holding back.. until NOW

Gamaken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a better translation of this chapter anywhere? In one of the pages there was a lot of repeated sentences, and it felt like a page might have been missing, although I'm not sure if that's actually the case.

Great chapter though. I'd give it a 4/5.

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im agreed with u too but... just look at the last page > naruto eye!
just like u said he is holding back.. until NOW
Sorry buddy the naruto I'm seeing is done and I'm not saying that it can't happen but it'shas to be from some hidden power. If U ask me I would say the same thing as part 1, get stabbed and yin kurama does the healing. Or the entrance a new jutsu (for naruto) like FTG because what jutsu can naruto do at this moment that would evade sasuke's attack, we know wind cancels lightening but naruto is not trying to kill sasuke. So my suggestion would be FTG or shinshu no jutsu to evade the attack or some type of jutsu to split sasuke personality into 2.

Last edited:

woodyreed87

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would've been cool as shit if madara had a great grandson that he had taught all his secrets to for naruto to fight.guaranteed it would've been a total different damn story ending.

temucin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with naruto's kagebunshin theory. But I believe he hid his clone underwater before attacking sasuke. So he can prevent certain death at the last moment and turn it against sasuke.

Gatchaman1

Kin
5💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously, the manga ends with Naruto jumping up out of the way of Sasuke's chidori. Since he will jump into the air, he'll be safe from sasuke's stupidity: using lightning while standing in the middle of a stream of water. Sasuke's momentum will cause him to hit the water with his chidori, and he'll be electrocuted. Since this will be a suicide, it will break the cycle of reincarnation, and the fight between Indra and Asura. It will also end the line of the Uchiha. Now, everyone ELSE can live happily ever after, and Naruto won't have to feel guilty since he tried to save him, but that fool sasuke was just too angry and selfish to be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.