Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people dont think the fight was epic because they dont understand it has nothing to do with makeing ether character weak,kishis not rushing its just everyone is used to big fancy jutsus like a spoiled kid to the latest tech they are both depleted of jutsu so why not fist to fist a actual fight with punches and kicks mabye jutsus here and there. both are weak the blast took alot out of both.

lyndelein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I can't open a new thread for my prediction for whatever reason I'm just going to post it here now in hopes that some people will read it.

From reading the last chapter twice I stumbled upon something interesting and I think that Naruto will win the fight in the next chapter.

Let me show you my theory.

Let us first take a look at page 12 of the current chapter:
Here we see Naruto and Sasuke readying their respective attacks Rasengan and Chidori.

We can also clearly see that Sasuke's Chidori fully dissappears. It's a very clear image of how it fades away.
Now let us go to page 13 of the current chapter:

Here we see Naruto pull a Hinata, landing flat on his face in almost comedic fashion.
However let's take a closer look at what happens to the Rasengan.

It seems that its impact created a small hole in the ground but throughout the whole page we don't see a CLEAR sign of the Rasengan completely vanishing. Instead we see 2 shots of that hole and on the 2nd we simply see some smoke where the Rasengan used to be. Now this could all be just a coincidence and maybe Kishi didn't really have anything for this in mind, but what if he has shown us this hole twice with a purpose?

Which brings me to my conclusion: I think Naruto will pull a similiar move to what he did to Neji in the Chuunin Exams. Sasuke will be about to stab him with Chidori but then he suddenly gets a Rasengan to his face coming from underground.

To me this would make sense for various reasons. First, it would be a last nod to Neji, which is the most important person that has died during this war imo. Secondly, we would still get our Chidori/Rasengan clash in a way. Thirdly, we know that at this point both Naruto and Sasuke are equal. This battle will be decided by whom is able to outsmart the other and we do know that Naruto CAN pull off smart moves from time to time.

xpatamonx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think how Naruto will get away has to do with his arm being wrapped in the last previews
He could just "sacrifice" his arm to stop it similar to how he stopped kabuto in part 1

BigJollyGiant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction is: Naruto stops the chidori with his right hand like he did with Kabuto's kunai. Holding Sasuke in place he has a remaining shadow clone perform the reaper seal on their linked arms like Sarutobi did in the battle against Orochimaru. Naruto would have learned the seals for the Shiki Fujin from Minato during one of their inner-world conversations. This would explain why Naruto's right and Sasuke's left arm is wrapped in the movie promos like Orochimaru's arm after his fight with the Third Hokage. Sarutobi used shadow clones to seal Hashirama and Tobirama and did not die so this would explain why Naruto is not sealed with the move. The reaper seal removes Indra and Ashura's chakra with the symbols on their respective hands, ends the brother's feud, and subsequent transmigrations. With the seal complete, Naruto is rendered unconscious with Sasuke standing over him... much like the first VotE fight. Without Indra's power Sasuke realizes he cannot complete his vision of Hokage and chooses to exile himself rather than kill his only friend. He lets Naruto live once again and because he still has the Rinnegan and tailed beasts he is still able to cancel the Infinite Tsukiyomi before freeing the tailed beasts and leaving. Sasuke thanks Naruto for always remaining his friend before leaving.

This scenario has many critical elements common to the manga. For instance, numerous parallels and the themes of friendship and never giving up. Also, I've been anticipating Naruto ending the manga with the Shiki Fujin in some way since near the beginning!

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction is: Naruto stops the chidori with his right hand like he did with Kabuto's kunai. Holding Sasuke in place he has a remaining shadow clone perform the reaper seal on their linked arms like Sarutobi did in the battle against Orochimaru. Naruto would have learned the seals for the Shiki Fujin from Minato during one of their inner-world conversations. This would explain why Naruto's right and Sasuke's left arm is wrapped in the movie promos like Orochimaru's arm after his fight with the Third Hokage. Sarutobi used shadow clones to seal Hashirama and Tobirama and did not die so this would explain why Naruto is not sealed with the move. The reaper seal removes Indra and Ashura's chakra with the symbols on their respective hands, ends the brother's feud, and subsequent transmigrations. With the seal complete, Naruto is rendered unconscious with Sasuke standing over him... much like the first VotE fight. Without Indra's power Sasuke realizes he cannot complete his vision of Hokage and chooses to exile himself rather than kill his only friend. He lets Naruto live once again and because he still has the Rinnegan and tailed beasts he is still able to cancel the Infinite Tsukiyomi before freeing the tailed beasts and leaving. Sasuke thanks Naruto for always remaining his friend before leaving.

This scenario has many critical elements common to the manga. For instance, numerous parallels and the themes of friendship and never giving up. Also, I've been anticipating Naruto ending the manga with the Shiki Fujin in some way since near the beginning!
Sarutobi did die after using the Reaper Death Seal. Naruto isn't going to use that.

BigJollyGiant

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is true...he did die, but only after sealing Orochimaru's arms with his real body, but not after sealing Hashirama and Tobirama's with his clone bodies (at least he didn't die immediately otherwise he couldn't use it on Orochimaro). Maybe he would have died from that anyway... we don't really know for sure. I agree, my scenario is probably unlikely, but I think it would be one way to tie things together.

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can actually see it ending like this, Naruto starts to stand up grabs a kunai, and the final blow is Sasuke stabs Naruto threw the shoulder, and Naruto Stabs Sasuke in the heart/gut or something, and that is the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke. I can see it ending in one of 3 ways, Naruto remembers that his fathers chakra signatures and FTG tag is still attached to Sasuke somewhere. And Naruto performs the FTG lv. 2. And hits Sasuke from above, or it could be a substitution jutsu. Or the 9 tails gave Sasuke nature chakra, and all the flapping around he is doing he starts to turn to stone, and Naruto has to help him out of the turning to stone phase. But Naruto doesn't look worried. He still looks fairly confident.

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the guy above in the post that said that Sasuke activated his other Rennigan is right, I just blew up the last page of the last chapter, but it's not the So6P's Rennigan it's more like Nagato's, and Naruto is in perfect sage mode, like Jman if you notice the dark circles around his eyes and the marks on his face. I think he summoned ma and pa, and he has a clone someplace else gathering nature chakra with them attached. To enhance his abilities I don't think this fight is over, and Naruto is smirking at Sasuke, he obviously has an ace up his sleeve. And if you notice the angle Naruto is at, he is holding something under the water. I think it's the Uchiha crytonite, a huge rock he's gonna hulk smash Sasuke.

Josephallison

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if the fox did give Sasuke nature chakra, and Naruto summoned the staff of pa toad, to beat Sasuks over the head with. It would give a new definition to beating since into Sasuke.

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And the guy above in the post that said that Sasuke activated his other Rennigan is right, I just blew up the last page of the last chapter, but it's not the So6P's Rennigan it's more like Nagato's, and Naruto is in perfect sage mode, like Jman if you notice the dark circles around his eyes and the marks on his face. I think he summoned ma and pa, and he has a clone someplace else gathering nature chakra with them attached. To enhance his abilities I don't think this fight is over, and Naruto is smirking at Sasuke, he obviously has an ace up his sleeve. And if you notice the angle Naruto is at, he is holding something under the water. I think it's the Uchiha crytonite, a huge rock he's gonna hulk smash Sasuke.
That's a Sharingan. He only has 1 Rinnegan, which is his left eye.

Naruto's face is beaten and bruised. Not "perfect Sage mode"

What did I just read from your replies. :mad:_@:

Status
Not open for further replies.