Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can anyone tell me why the kages? I mean, why?
To summon that many tailed beasts + team 7 back from another dimension. The S06P said he gave most of his chakra away to Naruto and Sasuke to fight Kaguya remember? So he called for support for more chakra. He probably had to locate them first as well.

Gee I wonder why when you completely skip dialogue that is meant to be emotional.
xd. So many people are hurt because their favourites didn't get enough panels or their theories were rejected.

I wonder it seems like we forget the whereabouts of Killerbee......Hmmmm I wonder...
Hanging from a tree just like Gara and a bunch of other alliance members. Pretty much everyone who was not an edo or team 7 or BZ or sage of six path or higher is in there.

Last edited:

SasukeTheEmo

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some things I want to know:
1) Back story on Kaguya and Hamura.
2) What's happening with Yamato?
3) What has happened to Kabuto?
4) Orochimaru's next move.
5) Sasuke's next move.

juandmac

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter, the best part was naruto and monato talking. Oh yeah and kurama flicking him off. Classic he miss naruto and he signing Jeremiah "don't tell em" lol smh

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I give it a 5. I liked the chapter. An emotional chapter is needed occasionally. It's one of the reasons I enjoy this series. Madara stayed true to himself. Taking his failings with a grain of salt just like he did when parts of his plan didn't go as expected. No ranting, no raving, just it is as it is. Hashi and Madara got closure. Hashi always thought of Madara as his friend no matter what happened between them. Kakashi lost his power up, Obito did say it was temporary and they got their closure. After living 17 years not knowing his parents, Naruto got to see his dad in action and to let his mother know he's doing fine so they got closure.

It seems as though Tsunade will probably retire as hokage and hand the reigns over to Kakashi, which is probably why the sage played up Kakashi's role in sealing Kaguya. I also think the sage will discuss with Naruto and Sasuke what should be done with the tailed beasts before he leaves. We know Sasuke wants them destroyed because they were used as weapons and the temptation would be to use them again if they were left free. Naruto cares about them and would want them to be free. I think the sage will have to come up with a solution they can both accept because the sage cares about them too.

I don't see a final fight for Naruto and Sasuke even though I know many people will be disappointed if it does not happen. This manga is about righting the wrongs of the past and working together to make peace so I don't see how a fight between them fits into that. Because of their rivalry Naruto has always wanted to fight Sasuke to prove himself but I don't think he will feel the need to prove himself anymore. Unless there are rules and it's almost like a wrestling match just to test their strength, I don't see it happening.

My biggest disappointment is not hearing what Tobirama thought of the outcome. He was the most pragmatic of the previous Hokages and my favorite. While many people feel he was the cause of many of the problems that arose, I think Hiruzen shares just as much of the blame if not more for letting Danzo have so much power and do whatever he wanted to do. Everyone else got closure except for him.

I guess next week we will see everyone out of IT. I would think it was broken once Kaguya and BZ were defeated.

rogervaldes

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is a thing that is not really clear in the manga; but i think it works this way.

The only abilities Naruto and Sasuke were given by the sage were the ones linked to the sun-moon seals.

Naruto having the rikudou senjutsu and Sasuke having the rinnegan is just a consequence of Naruto having the 9 tailed beasts inside him; and Sasuke being healed by Kabuto with Hashirama's cells.

So they 're not going to loose the rinnegan or either naruto's new cloak.

I would like someone to reply (sorry for my bad english)

LielieS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It appears this chapter is foreshadowing Kakashi to be the next Hokage (as Hagoromo himself acknowledges Kakashi's great leading skills, one of the primary needs of becoming Hokage).

scaryweb123

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is not the ending guys. i dont know if you guys did feel like me that this was such a rippoff ending. everything ended too quickly like wth....the ending was so insufficient. i beleive this is all a genjutsu...maybe naruto is in the infinite tsukuyomi???

jiraiya nindo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is a thing that is not really clear in the manga; but i think it works this way.

The only abilities Naruto and Sasuke were given by the sage were the ones linked to the sun-moon seals.

Naruto having the rikudou senjutsu and Sasuke having the rinnegan is just a consequence of Naruto having the 9 tailed beasts inside him; and Sasuke being healed by Kabuto with Hashirama's cells.

So they 're not going to loose the rinnegan or either naruto's new cloak.

I would like someone to reply (sorry for my bad english)
That makes sense to me. What makes it difficult to understand is that after the sage gave them the seals, then they both awoke with their new powers. So, its easy to think the seals gave them the powers.

What I wonder about, specifically, is whether or not naruto will be able to heal people now that the seal is gone. Seems like this power did come from the seal....that or he was just channeling the power thru his dominant hand.

TheFutureBest

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good manga chapter had very emotional moments with Naruto and Minato and finally since 17 years Minato tells Naruto Happy Birthday though idk how Minato even knows the day that they were summoned in. A lot happend in this chapter i would rate it 5 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.