Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: everyones reaction to the new chapter

Most of what I expected, but I did NOT expect Kishimoto to spend the entire chapter with goodbyes to the old generations. I expected the plot twist to come this chapter.

Have to wait until the next two chapters now. Seeing this chapter makes me think Kishimoto will burn another full chapter releasing IT and having the current generations reunite, congratulations, blah, blah, blah...then BANG, plot twist.

Daruidull

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: everyones reaction to the new chapter

Nope, it was very good actually. Only didn't expect Madara to speak that way. Well on the verge of death it is acceptable i guess :p

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read it,.... It was emotional..... Yeah I was hoping minato wld stay for his birthday celebrations and at least a goodbye hug....

Anyways, so in the end madara became good , that's something not saw coming

Kurama was funny

I thought Edo tensei can be undone only by caster

I like the chapter

it's still was a contd of last one... And IT not yet released

Who will do it, up till now everything is being done by so6p so I guess he will be the one to undo IT.....

Sasuke still has his rinnegan that means naruto has his healing abilities too, all they lost was their seals

So now the mahpnga release is thursday

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. No action, yet still great. Obito, Madara and Minato got their closure, all were well done. Naruto answered Kushina's advices after so long, that was a nice touch. Now that the past is taken care of, next time we'll see what's in store for the future.

Finally, i can give a Naruto chapter 5 well-deserved stars.

Jnaru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
only disappointment I have about this chapter was that tobirama was not shown, I am surprise since he played an important role, so why would he not been shown, ugh kishi why.
even a small panel with him smiling would have made my day :x
Yeah I missed him too......

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi back to normal.

Minato left... Sage released the edos.. without giving us a Tobirama panel.

Kushina got her reply and Naruto is not really sure about Hinata it seems... I can see Sakura shippers enjoying the hesitancy..

Madara is a pro at everything.. he died third time.. I hope he got it right in the third attempt and stays dead now. :|

Sasuke has been watching silently....

I wonder how long before series ends and how we will take lack of Naruto.. It will take a while in getting used to it. ..

Kurama... I searched and found Japan doesn't necessarily understand how bad that gesture is. Mostly kids learning from net or movies... -_-

Last edited:

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow

Was anyone else disappointed in this chapter? I think I was supposed to feel something while reading it.
The Kages... How disappointing... None of the interesting ones were shown. Only the four of the first got a pinch of dialogue, now they're gone. 3rd Mizukage, 2nd Mizukage, 3rd Kazekage, Mū, what happened to those guys? We'll never know.
Madara's death was alright. Didn't do much for me. Though Sasuke lunging to kill him made me chuckle.
Naruto and Minato's conversation didn't bore me, because I skipped it altogether.
And finally... The Sage of Six Paths... Looks like he's not evil, which is a travesty. Not only did we not get what could have been the greatest twist of the series, but it also means Kaguya truly was the final villain.
I thought Naruto could end with a bang, but instead with the way things are going, it'll end with a sizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.