cafe123

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I predict that the next chapter will dedicated to showing her being sealed and the new moon being formed, nothing much else will be happening.

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I really hope this is the end tbh, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Naruto series, but I don't see them being able to do much more after this

Can't wait til next week's chapter!
I agree. Once Kaguya is sealed that should be that, other than however many chapters it takes to tie up any loose ends.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how did sakura hit kaguya? she didn't have sage mode? only those with sage mode can technically hit someone with sage powers....how kishi how?

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good chapter but I just wish that it was a little longer since we waited 2 weeks. Sakura = bad ass sneak attack. Where did Sasuke come from? And sweet move by Naruto. When did Kaguya grow her arm back? I missed that part I guess.

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think 4 more villains to go after Kaguya
1.Madara return
2.Black zetsu
3. Sasuke
4. Orochimaru
1. Madara had his turn and he failed.
2. BZ is merely Kaguya's will, not really a separate entity imo.
3. He has already done a 180 change and joined the battle on Naruto's side.
4. Orochimaru also had his chance and failed.

I hope you are completely and utterly wrong. While Kaguya is not the greatest final villain, going back to characters we've already seen in action would be absolutely boring. I want the story to go forward not backwards. This battle has been going on forever. Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi's power levels are off the chart. Where can they go from here? Nowhere. This battle needs to end so we can move on to what happens after the war. Any more powerups and even I'm going to call BS.

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how did sakura hit kaguya? she didn't have sage mode? only those with sage mode can technically hit someone with sage powers....how kishi how?
It's not that you need sage mode to hit her its that you can't use regular jutsu. Sakura just straight up punched her in the face there's nothing Kaguya can do about that.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Madara had his turn and he failed.
2. BZ is merely Kaguya's will, not really a separate entity imo.
3. He has already done a 180 change and joined the battle on Naruto's side.
4. Orochimaru also had his chance and failed.

I hope you are completely and utterly wrong. While Kaguya is not the greatest final villain, going back to characters we've already seen in action would be absolutely boring. I want the story to go forward not backwards. This battle has been going on forever. Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi's power levels are off the chart. Where can they go from here? Nowhere. This battle needs to end so we can move on to what happens after the war. Any more powerups and even I'm going to call BS.
1. Madara was f***ed by BZ so yeah may be he won't side with them now.
2. BZ is not her will, supposedly her 3rd child.. (don't know who could make Kaguya do this.... for like 3 times!!!)
3. Sasuke did a 180 turn.. that's why he is suspected.
4. Orochimaru will always b the greatest villain for me in this series... I hate to see him all goodie goodie..... Bring his true face out kishi.. Damn!!:devil:

Sauce Bawus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They explain that taijutsu works fairly well against opponents who can absorb jutsu. Ten tails Maddy and Obito, Kaguya as well.

Look at Might Gai vs Ten Tails Madara and how he was kicking his ass (for a brief period).
Reading comprehension is really important MANNNNNnNNNNnnnn. c:

TinkerAE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what BZ was questioning on the page where Kakashi was stating that he now likes Team 7 (for finally showing teamwork). Kaguya had just been knocked back into Sasuke and Naruto's reach and BZ says "What!?" as if he's confused about something. I would have figured the reaction to be more of an "Oh no!" or "I've got to do something" or "Get out of there mom!!!". This makes me wonder if another twist is coming because I don't believe she'll be sealed in the next issue.

Gokuy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
horrible chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like the latest episode. ..........................................i think i'd better quit for good..... I WILL BE GENEROUS, AS FOR THE ARTWORK IT WAS OKAY. SO 2/5...........................

+1 FOR FODKUGA BEING SEALED

+1 FOR ARTWORK...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's nice to see Team 7 kicking more arse and seeing Kakashi keeping up with his students... in a most bad arse fashion! Melikes the Susano'o and the Kamui-shuriken. A lot of dimensional manipulation going down... Kakashi with Kamui is of course a huge player in a fight against Kaguya who uses multiple dimensions to her advantage. 4/5.

Shadow Walker

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's nice to see Team 7 kicking more arse and seeing Kakashi keeping up with his students... in a most bad arse fashion! Melikes the Susano'o and the Kamui-shuriken. A lot of dimensional manipulation going down... Kakashi with Kamui is of course a huge player in a fight against Kaguya who uses multiple dimensions to her advantage. 4/5.

I agree and the uniqueness of obitos power to sync to other dimensions is the real key. Later on Kakashi won't have ps anymore but maybe a partial one and will still retain both eyes and the power to have physical objects pass through him.

Pazako

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could buy the Kamui Shuriken, I even thought that was clever, but Kamui Raikiri? The **** is that? Lightning that's also a black hole? That doesn't even make sense, it's literally just combining 2 cool powers into one in the hopes that people will think it's TWICE as cool.

Well, I have to give Kishimoto one thing: He knows exactly how kids think
I think the point was Kakashi passing through her, not using black hole chakra. It was a blade that had no sword- basically a double edged sword that couldn't hurt it's owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.