Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think in the next chapter, kaguya could have teleported them back to the real world, I mean where the alliance were.
You know, she was kind of caught by msurprise by sakura (applauses)
She reacted and her might have resorted to warp back...
That where everyone, including Madara's lower duh meets

Reactions: Almighty Ra
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter. Wondering when Kaguya will use the byakugan because the series has shown repeated usage of the sharingan and rinnegan and despite showing the usage of byakugan such as when Hinata fought Pain, i wonder when it will actually be used by a big player such as Kaguya.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is kaguyas byakugan completely useless.... kishi hasn't properly used byakugan except may be for neji.... I hope kishi brings byakugan in the category of rinnegan and sharingan. If someone like Kaguya has it, it must be special

Narusenpou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I liked the chapter not cos of kakashi using weird kamui tech but cos of team 7 pulling a final closure on the dumb zombie,can you imagine her with all that power, question guys,where is her goudodama.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, I liked the chapter not cos of kakashi using weird kamui tech but cos of team 7 pulling a final closure on the dumb zombie,can you imagine her with all that power, question guys,where is her goudodama.
I think it was shown in this chapter.... the absurdly big black ball... scared the shit out of sasuke and naruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah it wasnt fully explained but i guess it has to do with rikodou chakra being so strong that he could get a perfect one.
not sure yet if he copied it or its from obitos ms... :/
i was wondering about obitos MS.... does anyone remembers either kakashi or obito complaining about going blind by overuse of kamui....
Considering the frequency of kamui used by obito, he should have gone blind long long ago....

loloolol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still a little bit confused with this chapter, so Kaguya is sealed?
i think she will pull something else and maybe she use her bones to kill saskue or kakashi (sakura and naruto will live because we seen them in naruto the last movie so they are not dying but i dont know about saskue or kakashi more chances that kakashi will die and even more chances that kaguya will hit saskue and kill him off for good &_& but saskue chakra will come back to this world and entre naruto and giving him his eye powers to save the world :)

loloolol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it. If she really is, it's the baddest ending and the baddest progression for a villain ever.
i think kaguya will kill sasuke now and she know that clones is naruto technique and not sasuke's so she will hit sasuke hard or she will try to kill naruto for the final time and sasuke will switch with naruto and save him and will get the hit of kaguya and will says that my body just moved on its own !_! and dies then coming back from after life and entring naruto giving him eye power and the seals power then naruto will take good care of kaguya hahahha !_!:devil:

Last edited:

loloolol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course she wasn't, but Kishimoto made her one, and a final one at that. I like that old-school teamwork sh*t but they could've done it without Sakura. Kishimoto is nostalgically tying Part 1 with this. But if Kaguya, who has all the bloodline limits and is basically a God, was really sealed just now, this is the worst arc in all of Shounen Mangas.
i think whats going to happen next is that kaguya will kill naruto and sasuke with her bones attack and then hagoromo will some how or sasuke will somehow meet naruto in after life and we will see both of them with there mother or saskue with his father and his older brother itachi too and naruto with his mother in after life and sasuke will say we got to go and save the world naruto and then naruto will say got it but how we going back then he will say as obito got back why not we can or obito meet them in after life to tell them what to do next !_!:Omg:*_*

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The seal won't work anyway. The strength of a jutsu depends on the caster always. Naruto und Sasuke must unleash the full potential of Hagoromos and the Rikudō no Sennin Chakra to seal that crazy girl away.

loloolol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i think sakura's powers are based on hashirama's powers and hashirama's powers are based on ashura and naruto is ashura so that sakura might get power up from naruto if she have *** with him and get his gems in her to give her power up :ilu::heh:

loloolol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heheheh her powers are based on her sunaday and sunaday power are based on harashima and harashima power are based on ashura so sakura is basicilly using ashura power so now that naruto is ashura so that sakura can get a power up from naruto after having *** with him

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how are kimimaro and kaguya related... kimimaros clan was called Kaguya clan and he used bone attacks....
kimimaro was deeply studied by orochi... if Kaguya and kimi are related somehow oro would know...

Status
Not open for further replies.