Not open for further replies.

Tristan 512

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only have one major question....Why didn't kaguya simply use her extremely long hair to wrap up everyone around her and thus prevent their combination attack?

Plot Induced Stupidity

Sad when a character shows they posses a jutsu only to not use that jutsu when it counts the most.
Well Kakashi is too far away and would just phase through anyway, and I don't think Naruto and Sasuke have to hit any particular part of her, so they could probably just grab the hair that grabs them and have her right where they want her. There have been a couple other times where hair grabbing would have been preferable for her if it was an option, like when she had to shift to the ice dimension to avoid them. In fact, the only times she has ever used her hair at melee range was in chapters 684 and 686, once to block a naruclone attack and once to grab the "original" Naruto to stab him. In one case Sasuke was gone, and in the other he had just come back and was to far away.

I have no reason for Sakura getting a free pass, though. Not only could she have grabbed her and just flown off with her, but she acted like she couldn't see her until the last second. Her Byakugan is activated, so she should have seen her coming from farther off, and with how fast she moves she should have been able to dodge.

Sakura fans, keep in mind that I am not bashing on her, I'm just saying a being with near omniscient vision and movement speed second only to Naruto on Sage steroids should be able to dodge a standard speed punch from a non-superbeing (jinchuuriki, transmigrants, etc.)

Last edited:

6pathsNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter, I really liked it. But now I am wondering what the Sage of Six Paths going to do with the chakra buildup he is pulling from the Hokages. For those wondering how Kakashi upgrades, it is temporary as Obito stated. The rikudou chakra came from Obito when he was the jinjurki of the ten tails, and his mixture of Madara chakra and the First Hokage cells in his body. Kakashi is a genius and he have been observing Sasuke the whole time and the Sharangun copies. It is expected if Kakashi had both eyes he could be better than Sasuke. Sasuke was amazed at how he unlocked the Kami on his on and not being from the Uchiha clan.

Aether

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was pretty good, the concept of Team 7 being together again and working together was nice to see again I thought.

But when Kakashi said that it would be the last mission, I thought otherwise.

Team 7 will never fall apart.

5/5 for me.
Kakashi has been on the path towards hokage for a while now. A few examples of this are when Sarutobi had Kakashi work for him as an anbu, when the lord of the fire country suggested that Kakashi become the fifth hokage, and when Obito told him to become the sixth hokage. Hypothetically speaking, wouldn't Team 7 have to disband if Kakashi is on the track to be the next hokage and the other three are already skilled enough to be jonin? Team 7 is a great team but they have already become good enough to work independently/with their own team. The same could also be said about the whole rookie squad who participated in the chuunin exams during the first season!

abbul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the last attemp of naruto and sasuke will be useless bcoz narutos attack is hiiting on kaguyas hand which is already cut by kakashi soher right arm is no longer attached to her body any more

Mystikk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter, I really liked it. But now I am wondering what the Sage of Six Paths going to do with the chakra buildup he is pulling from the Hokages. For those wondering how Kakashi upgrades, it is temporary as Obito stated. The rikudou chakra came from Obito when he was the jinjurki of the ten tails, and his mixture of Madara chakra and the First Hokage cells in his body. Kakashi is a genius and he have been observing Sasuke the whole time and the Sharangun copies. It is expected if Kakashi had both eyes he could be better than Sasuke. Sasuke was amazed at how he unlocked the Kami on his on and not being from the Uchiha clan.
I honestly think that once kaguya is sealed an they kill zetsu.. that madara will pop back out.. even with his limbo he is still extremely formiddable.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Best chapter in a long time!!!!!

no sir you're trash for thinking this is good, this is shit kishimoto shittt its shit kakashi is shit naruto is shit kaguya is shit the story is shit shit shit
You could always stop reading. Now im being trash to you, but you're actually one too. I know im not theone to talk, but youre not too.

ssjgohan4life

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soon as I saw Kamui Shuriken I knew all the haters would be calling bullshit, I for one found it amazing, along with him being able to send a dimensional rip in time and space IT SELF to another dimension, or he was able to close it, either way amazing.

Only thing I don't understand is, Kaguya has 3 arms now? Naruto cut off her left arm in a previous chapter, yet here it is in its bone spearing kekkaigenkai glory and the version cut off with supposedly chakra limiting rods sticking through it left arm lays on the ground but is able to shoot the same bone spears independently of the body? And finally Kakashi Kamui Raikiri's her right arm, yet it doesn't disappear? Color me confused.

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah kaguya is immortal like rikudou madara so physical attacks can damage her but she can just regrow limbs and stuff so sealing is the only option xd i really hope the hokages end up playing a role or so6p turns out to be evil and suck all of their chakra top come back to life XD

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The entire Team 7 got their combined attack in and Kakashi had a nostalgic moment.
Does the special seal Naruto and Sasuke have for Kaguya just hold her still and force her to listen to Naruto's rikudou mode TNJ?
It's really unfair that Madara missed out on his. 4/5

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, the chapter was great, but c'mon, Kamui shurikens? How much more OP can you get? haha :sweat:
KAGUYA AIN'T SHIT!!! :whip:

I didn't expect Naruto's clones talking shit too be a part of Kakashi's plan haha...I really thought that we were gonna see Kakashi die for a second, but you know, thanks to Obito...

I liked the bit of nostalgia from seeing Team 7 fight together and Sakura finally did it, she finally did something useful!

I really hope this is the end tbh, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Naruto series, but I don't see them being able to do much more after this

Can't wait til next week's chapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.