[Predictions] Naruto Manga Chapter 667 Discussion and 668 Predictions

Don't forget to rate this week's chapter!

Votes: 5 1.9%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 28 10.8%

Votes: 55 21.2%

Votes: 169 65.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseBlack

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well this is just Great

So this weeks chapter reveals that Mr foot is Kabuto (thanks for make is trying to get somebody else Kishi when you know everybody knew was Kabuto) and Sasuke is getting the rinnegan (yeah I still don't give a shit) but I was wondering is Kishi trying to some make Naruto some kind semi sage of six paths/ten tails jinchuriki. I mean he basically has the 2 - 7 tails chakra is getting part of the one and eight tails chakra plus the nine tails chakra so how is that gonna power up Naruto. Please post your theories below (personally I believe when he gets all that chakra the sage of six paths will talk to him and give him his power)

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sneaky kishimoto I predicted this happening exactly. so now sasuke is guaranteed rennigan but for him to give kabuto back his power makes this manga flawed and crazy. Karin needs to stop this stupid affection for sasuke, its crazy he's the same person that stabbed her then she neglected him, kishi should have thought of something better. Besides that it's Ok Gai going all out is interesting since he has no ninjutsu and his jutsu is followed by death hopefully lee buts in and take some of the pressure off.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so 7th gate is like hokage-ish power but 8th gate / red steam can go on par or near-par with a hermit's power but risk death afterwards? hmmm…gai is strong then…

jediknite2

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is kishi doing this to minato? You bestow a godlike reputation on a character and then make him like trash when he finally shows up. Same goes for harshirama how can madara black chakara rods stop the god of shinobi even naruto resisted those rods. The only thing I see is obito giving naruto the bijuus chakara and he can manifest the black staff and return minatos arms back. That is un-negating ninjustu. Else if minato goes out like this I would just have to protest.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LolIt's Kabuto,I,with many others,was again right.

This chapter cleared up a lot of so called "PLOTHOLES" and "ASSPULLS",and if anyone didn't like this chapter,then clearly they're all nothing but blind haters.

Things I liked-
1. Chapter itself.

2. Gai going to become Red Beast.

3. Madara having knowlegde of the 8 gates technique.

4. Lee coming into party and saving Guy.

5. Minato's Senjutsu clear up,Kakashi surviving Senpou Rasengan clear up.

6. Mystery man being Kabuto,as obvious as it was,and him saving Sasuke and Obito saving Naruto,in that parallel showcase.

Things I didn't like-

Nothing

Prediction-

Sasuke's getting Rinnegan.

Naruto's getting Pseudo Jubi Jin Mode.
You know I absolutely love how the minute they don't know something they call it ''Plot holes'' and ''ass pulls'' -- all because they aren't open minded and consider what could have happened. Don't care what anyone says that chapter was awesome :D

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Looks like it's Gai's time to go :T_T: I had a feeling that he wouldn't use the 8th gate in this chapter but with the build up and epic poses, looks like Gai's death is a given this time around. Kishi can't wimp out on this one, even Madara is acknowledging his strength. Caterpillar will probably be so buck about this chapter Lol It looks like the hype is finally coming true!
Someone knows me so well XD

Epic chapter no explaination needed.
5/5.
I cant believe rocklee has to watch neji and his sensei die... Almost as bad as sasuke watching his bro kill.his clan... Then waching his bro die by his own doing... This manga is not for the light hearted.. Shinobi live a dangerous life.
My n!gga Lee is too tough mate.

Last edited:

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those with the opinion that there was no plot progression in this chapter, kindly refer to any one chapter in Naruto that had a quite a large amount of plot progression.

In my opinion, Kishimoto always takes his time in getting the full story out; and he does it beautifully!

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Chapter was great , but i really wanted more HAHA :D
My bad i expected to see the 8th gate and Naruto-sasuke being revived in this chapter, i just expected too mUch xD
ANyways i loved the explanation and all the stuff :) 5/5
LAUGH OUT LOUD AT YOUR SIGNATURE!!! Anything bashing Justin Beiber I usually like.

But yeah, I knew Kishi wouldn't put those in. He's milking this for all it's got and that means taking it slow.

Although I was, at first, dissapointed that it was Kabuto (and I apologise to everyone I dissagreed with), I like how he got out, and how he finally had some sense nocked in him.

thenykidsk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why am i not surprised madara encountered a gates user before guy... hes like youll need to use the red aura to stand a chance, he also acted like he seemed him before could it be madara had a fight with guys ancestor or someshit... but i give this one a 5

Status
Not open for further replies.