[Predictions] Naruto Manga Chapter 667 Discussion and 668 Predictions

Don't forget to rate this week's chapter!

Votes: 5 1.9%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 28 10.8%

Votes: 55 21.2%

Votes: 169 65.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a perfect senjutsu (not a frog face) BUT he takes too long to knead the proper chakra and can't use it for a long time…unlike Naruto who surpassed them when it comes to senjutsu...

This chapter was pretty good...

Kabuto was obviously the mystery man, I really wanna know what Oro is planning, if at all...

So Minato can't control Senjutsu that well after all and Kakashi proves himself once again with by using Kamui on Minato's Rasengan...
Guy is awesome, plain and simple...Why do I get the feeling that Lee is gonna try to fight alongside of Guy??? :what:

Can't wait til next week!

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only problem is Madara knows the 8th gate technique so it wouldn't surprise him anymore….

Most probably knows how to counter a technique that he had seen...

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rinnegan for sasuke is not going to happen.
obito took part of the 9 and 8 tails out he is giving naruto the 9 tails
and somehow the 8 tails will go to bee.
i think orochimaru can give minato his arms but not sure if he wi show up
there is still a high probability of obito using rinne tensei on minato at the end of this.
funny how no one remembers gai it seems to be a recurring theme.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rinnegan for sasuke is not going to happen.
obito took part of the 9 and 8 tails out he is giving naruto the 9 tails
and somehow the 8 tails will go to bee.
i think orochimaru can give minato his arms but not sure if he wi show up
there is still a high probability of obito using rinne tensei on minato at the end of this.
funny how no one remembers gai it seems to be a recurring theme.
Obito took a piece from 1 and 8 tails. He already has Yin Kurama. Those are the only bijuu chakra that Naruto doesn't have.

Uchiha Samater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
credits to the members who predicted kabuto <<< the mysterious person standing beside sasuke
Thanks dude

it was fairly obvious, even though many including me made threads to explain why

what was sad, was seeing many really fighting the case for it be shisui, jiraiya etc etc

funny how those often are the ones who complain about 'plot holes' 'ass pulls' and bad writing

Reactions: vasu 32
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was good... but it seems like theres just, with the exception of kabuto, action inserts (depending on how fight goes) to prolong the inevitable (whatever that maybe) it seems like theres a pause and a fill in until the main characters recover. I would really like to see gai's fight actually mean something if he's going to die, I would like to see a naruto sasuke inter twine with SO6P

JincoII

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Gai is going to start it off by getting some licks in and buying our two heroes some time. Sasuke is going to get the rinnegan to beat back madara even more and Naruto will get just enough power to deal madara Finishing blow (Ten tail beast rasengan bomb).
In the End we all will be like that was too short. I hope I am wrong I would like for Naruto to become the next Real So6P

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all the time I didn't understand why guy was called blue beast...it's cuz of the 7th gate - don't know how I didn't understand that earlier...I guess I was accustomed seeing 5th being green and all.

VivekUzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To me it was an awsome chapter and egerly waiting to see what happens next.... Will Gai opens the 8th gate or Naruto and sasuke enters the battel again and defeat madara uchiha....Cant control my expectations for the next chapter to see what will happen????????

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last couple of chapters have been great. Kishimoto is doing good this year ever since the chapter when Madara used susano'o without his eyes(lol). Though I was hoping for someone other than Kabuto. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BloodKakashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm curious, this Rasengan send to the other dimension from Kakashi where are Naruto, Obito and Sakura may cause some trouble to them. Don't you thing so? After all that's how they manage to break the mask form Obito. I don't think is wise Kakashi to use Kamui :D

Status
Not open for further replies.