[Predictions] Naruto Manga Chapter 667 Discussion and 668 Predictions

Don't forget to rate this week's chapter!

Votes: 5 1.9%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 28 10.8%

Votes: 55 21.2%

Votes: 169 65.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonian

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

''The End of Youthful Days"​

Naruto Manga Chapter 667 Discussion and 668 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 667 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 668

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
****ing badass. They explained how Kakashi avoided Minato's Rasengan, and how Minato couldn't use Senjutsu against teen Obito because he couldn't knead enough chakra. Suigetsu was funny as usual. It was awesome to see Kabuto acknowledge himself and realize how because of their selfish intentions, they dragged everyone to war. 5/5

Awesome G

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't surprised at all that it was Kabuto. Liked how Guy going in. Ending has gotten me hyped as hell. But I don't think Guy is gonna die though... 4/5

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For the first time in a while, my interest in this series has risen back up. I rather enjoyed this chapter, with finally figuring out who the mystery man was (even though it was pretty obvious, but still). Though, I was a bit, but not really disappoint with the 7th gate being useless against Madara; but after 8-9 years after it was first introduced, we finally get to see the hyped 8th gate in action U_U

5/5

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guy is so awesome. Even Madara said he was "too strong".

Hahaha can't wait to see tenten using So6P tools :p And Sasuske rinnegan theory stronger now because of Hashirama's cells?

Awesome chapter (although not much with plot progression) 5/5.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what I call a chapter ! ..........it's been a long time since I've gave a Naruto chapter a 5 ...OMG my favorite character returned & with DSM (lol oh how I'm going to shit all over the haters who said he couldn't use SM anymore .....prepare your anus haters . ) And might Gai & Lee ......10 10 is already checking the sage weapons .

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHh
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: alikabok

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok chapter nothing spectacular but definitely better then the past few weeks. I am very interested in seeing the 8th gate, and Gai's death. But am I a horrible person for wanting to see Naruto and Sasuke get back into action and not wanting to see all of this other stuff?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Extremely disappointed that it is Kabuto
And Minato being pathetic again, my fav being ruined in the flash

The fight was good though
Though if gai actually does well against Madara that will just be weird

If it weren't for Kabuto and his idiotic flashback this would be a good 4 or maybe even a 5 from me

Last edited:

ZeeshanAsNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Chapter was great , but i really wanted more HAHA :D
My bad i expected to see the 8th gate and Naruto-sasuke being revived in this chapter, i just expected too mUch xD
ANyways i loved the explanation and all the stuff :) 5/5

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Liked that they covered most of the questions from the previous chapters and that Kabuto will get a little bit more time because we didn't really get a real end for him. It looks like Guy will single handedly bring back interest to Naruto to a lot of readers because I know I felt real hype at the end of this chapter and not annoyance from a real progress. 5/5.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4.5/5.0 chapter, plot seemed to move at a decent pace this time around. I was kinda hoping for some more dialogue with Obito since his face was shown but eh. I thought it was interesting that Orochimaru said he favored the 2nd the most as opposed to his own sensei O_O

-So it's Kabuto after all, props to MeowNverse, I thought it was gonna be Kabuto but he's the one that affirmed it for me with one of his threads. Looks like he's still got DSM and he's helping Sasuke. I was right about the whole chakra signature thing being different because of many people too! Finally!

-Lol at "Kabusk or Sabuto" took me a moment to catch that but I always like Suigetsu's lines. I liked the dialogue between Kabuto. Like many people said, Itachi's jutsu to help Kabuto find his place in the world would influence Kabuto to be the man to help Sasuke out. Even in death, Itachi still helps his little brother :,)

-So who else started smiling and getting hype when Gai stepped up in front of Madara with that smile of his?! Leave it to Konoha's Green Beast to smile at the thrill of facing the Juubi's Jinchuuriki. I've always loved Gai but my respect for him shot up at that moment XD Gai literally turns up and he put up a nice little contest. Of course his body gave out on him but look at Lee with the freakin save! Team Gai is lighting it up right here!

-Looks like it's Gai's time to go :T_T: I had a feeling that he wouldn't use the 8th gate in this chapter but with the build up and epic poses, looks like Gai's death is a given this time around. Kishi can't wimp out on this one, even Madara is acknowledging his strength. Caterpillar will probably be so buck about this chapter Lol It looks like the hype is finally coming true!

The next chapter is gonna be a good one but I feel bad for Kakashi here. Yet again, he's gonna lose another comrade, my ninja has been through so much :NO:

Reactions: Icelerate

Sabuto Hayashi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A decent chapter overall, especially now the mysterious man is revealed. Most of us figured it was Kabuto so it's no surprise.

I'm glad Kishi took the time this week to explain some 'plot holes' from previous chapters. Not only does it make sense why Minato never used senjutsu in his fights (and how Naruto surpasses him), but we also found out how Kakashi is still standing despite seemingly getting hit by a Rasengan.

On top of that, we got to see some action with Guy. I'm not sure whether he'll actually die in future chapters since I wouldn't be surprised if most people get revived by the end of the war, but it will be awesome to see what the 8th Gate is capable of nonetheless.

I gave it a 4 out of 5. Some very necessary explanations and a bit of action, but not much progression overall.

Reactions: Luther

Cloudfx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if this falls through properly then might guy sensei will actually die i had a tear fall down my face ={ im so sad cause if he does use the 8th gate then that will be it he will die just to by time or damage madara =(

gave this chapter a 5 stars it was awesome guy was perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.