Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurama: Gaara! C'mere!
Gaara: Sup?
Kurama: Naruto's gonna pass out or in worst case die when I I'm sucked into Gedo.
Gaara: omgdatshorrible
Kurama: yeh man, so listen up runt, here's the deal! Bring him to daddy-o and let naruto get my mad part.
Gaara: but what about shukaku?
Kurama: shut up foo and just do it if you value your friend!
Bee: hey foo that's my line you foo you idiot

Reactions: Skater007

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not an uchiha-fan or a fan of anybody either

but everybody think, that Sasuke got crazy, and engaged in a fight carelessly, but i think, he didnt!

He is not that type of guy! he always thinks in plans, and always has a B-plan.
I think, he was just testing madaras abilities by attacking him, and let himself stubbed by madara. thats all.
plus he got a new jutsu from hashirama, so he must have a plan for using it
in the next chapters we will see, that he has something up in his mind.

Gatchaman1

Kin
5💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would be cool is if Sasuke mimicked Itachi's genjutsu technique and disappeared and changed into a group of crows! I always thought that was cool about Itachi's genjutsu!! And since Sasuke does have his eyes….maybe!! ha!

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: That was brutal Maddy ;_;

I was kinda shocked how easy he beat Tobirama. The fact that he was able to easily counter FTG is kind of crazy. His reaction time must be SUPER high.
Okay here's what I think -- for a crapload of times sasuke has shown he's proficient with genjutsu when he is fighting opponents...not itachi proficient but still good...it's possible (since they showed his mangekyou) that he may used a genjutsu...though maddy is pretty good so its hard to believe he'd fall for that...next as for people being shocked that Tobirama was beaten - don't be. Two things happen that caused him to lose - Madara has rinnegan which as we know makes it way harder to hit your opponent and also sage mode prob. allowed him to sense the attack before it hit - hence avoiding it...same way for instance naruto avoided 3rd raikage. I think Tobirama went down like a boss though cuz even though he was immobilized he still manage to spit a watergun attack almost catching maddy offguard. People are also forgetting it's like madara full power - rinnegan - plus hashi's chakra (which was greater than tobirama's)

Status
Not open for further replies.