Not open for further replies.

GonFC

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey! This is not about who's fans now! It is how to beat madara. I just don't see how right now. Especially if Madara Power up with his left eye and 10 tails. Even if Sasuke get Rinnegan and Naruto get back Kurama, I still feel that their level is still 50% or lower of the current Madara's power. The Madara's Sunano without Rinnegan slice mountains and change landscape when Sasuke can't. With Hashirama's Cell and technique and Rinnegan, I don't see how Rinnegan on sasuke will change much. They need a few folds of power up to fight with Madara. If it is not Madara that becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki's then there is a fight.

Xaviour

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maaan, Naruto has been so good for the past 50-100 chapters, can't believe that I haven't commented so far.

Can't believe that Harashiama got taken down by Madara, overall I'm also wondering as to how Garra will revive or save Naruto. Perhaps he knows the technique Chiyo used? Either way it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with.

But if Naruto is dead, and Sasuke dies here, how will they fulfuill their dreams? Lol Naruto comes back as Edo and becomes hokage, that would be funny.

But as if on queue Sasuke comes to attack Madara right after he says he has another person's eye in mind (the pan over hinted at it being Sasuke's eye) Let's just hope that Harashima put some super special chakara into Sasuke that'll make his eye not fit in Madara's or explode or something lol.

5/5

xen11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter .
Sasuke didn't seem to care much for any jutsu the 1rst was about to give him.
I think Hashirama gave him the ability to heal himself in battle.
I thought we would see more about Bee and Naruto.

Last edited:

Wiseman108

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would be cool if Sasuke used Izunagi to survive and he loses one eye permanently, but he also gains Renningan. That would cause him to wear some kind of eye patch/bandage for the rest of the series, which would be interesting to see.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would be cool if Sasuke used Izunagi to survive and he loses one eye permanently, but he also gains Renningan. That would cause him to wear some kind of eye patch/bandage for the rest of the series, which would be interesting to see.
Keep dreaming and hoping dude, cause Sasuke is not go to be running around with one eye, he is the key to ninjutsu (which he have show to be by manipulating many techniques and even the curse mark to Juugo level). Sasuke is going to surpass ever Uchiha before him with doing things like using Izanaga or Izanami or a new combination of the two and then use his special chakra to breath life back into his eyes on the spot, just like he out the blue figure how to manipulate Amaterasu, after just using it (Sasuke is to ninjutsu, to what Itachi was to genjutsu, that why Oroachimaru and Kabuto wanted his body so bad)

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Sasuke is dead and now we have to wait to see the sakura's rampage :sakura:

2) i was disappointed to see Tobirama lost in 1 panel U_U ??

3) madara's power make no sense !? I think only goku can stop him U_U

4) we deserve more than 16 pages since we waited for more than 3 weeks :|
True, true.
Mabey a few Reapers

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: finally the time has arrieved

Hashirama senjutsu 3rd Eye was on Madara left chest.
It seem that Hashirama senjutsu is not the same as 'Toad' style as Jiraiya & Naruto.

Itachi had told Naruto before; there is a weakness in very jutsu, etc.
What Hashimara gave Sasuke is the answer to his senjutsu power. Combine both jutsu & chakra.

Sasuke was pierce by his own sword by Madara, Sasuke wont die. Sasuke was dead once when going to Orochimaru.
This was the repeat as how Orochimaru stab Tsunade; Sasuke stab Orochimaru.
Along with what Orochimaru mentioned that Jugo special (senju) chakra inside Sasuke body.

Madara could use Juubi power when all the 9 bijuu being returned to Juubi.
Notice his hand could create the chakra black rod (creation of all thing), and pierce into Tobirama.

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 for me. Madara was epic as always, Tobirama was badass even though he got off paneled, Naruto didn't speak, so that automatically makes the chapter good for me, and Sasuke getting stabbed through the chest built up some suspense. Sad Kishi ruined it with the interview. Saying Sasuke will be dealt with after Madara pretty much guarantees that he'll be fine. What Hashirama said to Sasuke was the highlight of the chapter for me, and Sasuke now has everything needed for the Rinnegan. A nice parallel with him and Madara, in that while Madara stole Hashirama's power, Hashirama entrusted Sasuke with it. It also seems like Sasuke is going to play the main role in Madara's defeat, by either whipping that ass or TnJ. Imagine Sasuke using TnJ. The rage and tears would feed me for years.

whitemanlies

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see what Kishi draws next but seriously tho what if Sasuke got Rinnegan? Naruto fans would be pissed. I'd actually love to see that happen. Let the wait begin again as it did 2 weeks ago. Take your time we literally will be waiting at the keypad. We'll be on it quicker than you can say Hiraishin Giri.

Poochie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Sasuke is dead and now we have to wait to see the sakura's rampage :sakura:

2) i was disappointed to see Tobirama lost in 1 panel U_U ??

3) madara's power make no sense !? I think only goku can stop him U_U

4) we deserve more than 16 pages since we waited for more than 3 weeks :|
Goku??? O_O dwl

Poochie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So If Madara beat the 2nd and apparently killed or tried to kill Sasuke (kishi must have something up his sleeve where that is concerned) without even sweating, how on earth the the 1st defeat him anyway? :erm::erm: This guy is truly badass :yeah:

UniversalPain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you really think that Sasuke is down right now, than you are as dumb and overrated as Naruto.

Now if Sasuke got stab in the arm or somewhere else that wasn't a death blow, then I would agree with you, that Hashirama just gave him the jutsu cause he was there. But Sasuke being stab in the heart (with no Karin or Juugo around), before he perform Hashirama jutsu and being down for the count, would make no sense at all.

This ending let me know that Sasuke is about to pull a genius move on Madara to impress even him. I don't know if Sasuke would be the one to stop Madara (even if that the only thing that make sense, if Sasuke is on his way to surpass Madara and want a true chance at becoming Hokage). But I know one thing Hashirama is a poor judge of character, first with Madara, now with Sasuke, if he think Sasuke is pure dude and not go to use what he gave him to try to kill Madara, but instead pull a Naruto TNJ move than Hashirama is as dumb and soft as Naruto to (Sasuke goals and thinking is in line with Madara, in wanting to control the ninja world, but Sasuke want to do it in the real world and Sasuke think like Itachi that Madara is a failure of a Uchiha for not being able to become supreme Hokage and losing to Hashirama during his time).
No need for name calling. Naruto used his wits to beat Neji, so he isn't stupid at all. I wasn't saying that Sasuke is out of the fight either because that wouldn't progress the story or make any sense at all. Hashirama gave the jutsu to Sasuke simply because he was passing by and also because he is an uchiha. If that isn't the case then he would have given it to some random fodder shinobi. Also sasuke did not give any reason to believe he is about to pull some "genius move" on madara. His reaction to being frozen in his tracks was proof that he was completely taken by surprise. He had the jump on madara and was still fodderized. I do think that the trump card hashi gave him will also take madara by surprise. There is absolutely no way Sasuke will surpass madara in terms of defeating him. When madara is defeated it will be by a team effort. Also I do not believe sasuke will have any chance at all at becoming hokage. He may have chosen to return to the right path, but he strayed too far in the beginning. If by some crazy chance he does become hokage it will be because naruto bows out and lets sasuke take the seat and everyone honors the decision for naruto. but that out come has a snow balls chance in a volcano of happening.

aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'mma just put this out here, I know it is sort of in the wrong place, but not really, since it is addressing the manga readers specifically.

Naruto should have been a straight up anime. The manga really doesn't do it that much justice especially in scenes where emotions are supposed to be high and things happen in seconds (because a battle in a minute takes 10 weeks to complete). Yes, you could say it is poor execution, but seriously, as an Anime, it would have been really really awesome.

Ryr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the direction the manga is going, we can safely assume that the next few months would be comprised of Madara kicking asses. We can also classify the good guys into a few broad categories as follows:

Category A
Characters who are immune to being killed off
Naruto, Sasuke

Category B
Characters who may be called upon to sacrifice own life
Sakura, Gaara, Tsunade, Gai, Kakashi

Category C
People who are totally expendable (i.e. will be killed out of nowhere, e.g. Neji)
Onoki, A, Mei, Choji, Hinata, Kiba, Lee, Shikamaru, TenTen, Ino, Suigetsu, Karin, Jugo, ET Hokages, Orochimaru, Zetsus

My wild predictions:

Gaara learned the life transfer technique from Chiyo's brother after he himself was saved using the same technique performed by Chiyo. He will sacrifice his life to revive Naruto.

Sakura will sacrifice herself to revive Sasuke.

Tsunade will use up all her chakra trying to save everyone else only to find out that Madara can deal out more damage than she can heal. She will die in the middle of a heated war.

Gai will die using his trump card: the 8th Gate.

Kakashi will die trying to protect one of his students, the student he saved may still die though after that, lol.

SuperMcFly

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so no one made a prediction yet, so i will do it as fast as i can because the internet cafe i am in is closing.

gaara will go to naruto's dad, and that's where his dad will seal the 2nd half of the fox's charka into naruto. who thinks i'm right? why hasn't anyone else come up with this theory? his dad is an edo tensei. that means if the fox is abstracted from his body, he wont die, he's a corpse with unlimited chakra. that's my theory and i hope gaara makes it in time.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No need for name calling. Naruto used his wits to beat Neji, so he isn't stupid at all. I wasn't saying that Sasuke is out of the fight either because that wouldn't progress the story or make any sense at all. Hashirama gave the jutsu to Sasuke simply because he was passing by and also because he is an uchiha. If that isn't the case then he would have given it to some random fodder shinobi. Also sasuke did not give any reason to believe he is about to pull some "genius move" on madara. His reaction to being frozen in his tracks was proof that he was completely taken by surprise. He had the jump on madara and was still fodderized. I do think that the trump card hashi gave him will also take madara by surprise. There is absolutely no way Sasuke will surpass madara in terms of defeating him. When madara is defeated it will be by a team effort. Also I do not believe sasuke will have any chance at all at becoming hokage. He may have chosen to return to the right path, but he strayed too far in the beginning. If by some crazy chance he does become hokage it will be because naruto bows out and lets sasuke take the seat and everyone honors the decision for naruto. but that out come has a snow balls chance in a volcano of happening.
For one Naruto cheated and end up defeating Neji mainly cause of 9 tail fox steroids, so get it right Naruto Balls Boy. Also if you had the abilities to figure out common plots, you will not need Kishi to spell it out for you. If Sasuke didn't really get stab in the heart (which will mean he is not dead somehow) than that would mean that Sasuke perform a jutsu before hand, which will mean as of now Sasuke even fool Madara right or do you need to see me do sound language hand signs to understand like a monkey (Maybe you are that Monkey Bo Bo, that was on 60 min that was taught how to use the computer).

By the way Bo Bo, Kishi will not let Sasuke quote that he go to become Hokage, if he not go to set him up to have the most real chance to become Hokage next to Naruto. So who care about your opinion, if the creator of the manga make the second most important character in the manga and most motivated when he have a goal in his manga (bar none), quote he go to become Hokage than he do have a real chance and all Kishi have to do now is, make us believe he on his way of greatness, for that statement to make any sense. Which Sasuke being the main reason they defeated Madara greatest Uchiha and then surpassing Madara will be a good start, to set up a epic Naruto vs Sasuke fight(this is another example of how you can't put simple plots together, you need more injection of Brain cell active juice). We know if Sasuke have a goal he don't let nothing get in his way and will do or kill anyone or thing that try to get in the way. Unlike Naruto with becoming Hokage, Sasuke reaches his goals, he wanted to kill Itachi he did it, he wanted to kill Danzo he did it.

Bo Bo come on put it together, I know you can do it and move on to your destiny (the rise of Naruto monkey Bo Bo, to lead the planet of the ape's).

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So If Madara beat the 2nd and apparently killed or tried to kill Sasuke (kishi must have something up his sleeve where that is concerned) without even sweating, how on earth the the 1st defeat him anyway? :erm::erm: This guy is truly badass :yeah:
Madara is way more stronger and experience now, than he was back then when he fought Hashirama. Madara traded in full power Kurama for the Rinnigan, Hashirama cells with his power, a mind of a guy who live for about 50 years longer to learn more jutsu and a full power complete susanoo (enough said).

HarrisonX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5 for me.... Disappointing chapter considering we waited for 3 weeks.... I really just wanna watch the next chapter as the chapter didn't show us much.

Status
Not open for further replies.