Not open for further replies.

tife

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even when pinned down from back to skull Tobirama is still attempting to fight!!! Wow!

1.) We all know Sasuke is not dead, not by Madara.
2.) We know he is not going to use Itachi's precious eyes for Izanagi.
3.) He obviously just got a kickass cheat from Hashi.
4.) That is not a shadow clone: see the blood on the other end of the katana. Except i am wrong tho

Did y'all noticed that the other soldiers still have Kurama's chakra... Whats that about?

Gaara is either speeding away with Naruto to meet Minato or Kishi want to startup a new sub story of a secret source of power the tailed beast know about (that will be lamed).

Which other battle is Zetsu talking about? He also said he wants to go give assistance to those injured on the battlefield : WAIT!!! Are the other shinobis still cutting down that tree or fighting those minature juubi?

Finally, it isn't daybreak yet? How? It has been nighttime for so long that each fight seems to take seconds.

Orochimaru who is supposed to be a badass is nowhere to be found.

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Using Sasuke's voice)

Last edited:

jadelantern

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke isn't dumb enough to try a full frontal attack like that against madara, the last time he did something like that he got Liiiiiigggaaar BOOOMMBED by the Raikage. He either has something up his sleeve, that was a shadow clone or a substitution or something.... no body but background characters die that easy in Naruto!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke isnt the type to owned so easily. So im thinking maybe what we saw could be another version of a wood clone. I say another version because i never saw a wood clone bleed but.... I dont have a clue but its possible. Who knows right?

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is just....Hey! Madara doesn't have ALL of Kurama's Chakra, you know! Minato is still around with Yin Kurama inside him. All I do wish for is a little death-dream sequence where Naruto can visit his Kushina again. Another tearjerker in the making.

Orochimagus

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like how Madara "has been waiting a long time for this" cause he never had the skill to take Tobirama down before he had Kabuto's power ups and the power Madara stole. The way he struck Tobirama's head shows how butt-hurt he is.

Naruto will probably be saved by Minato's Kurama.

Sasuke might have a healing type power of from Hashirama but you guys forget something. Look where Madara struck him. We all know Sasuke doesn't have a heart.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke joins the "Got Stabbed" club.

Sakura was stabbed by Sasori, Naruto by Pein and Now Sasuke.

But seriously why ANOTHER power up? Makes no sense to hand him one now. I swear Sasuke is handed more power ups than any other character in the show.
Calm down Balls Boy, Sasuke is not Naruto with all his form of steroids.

Hashirama just show Sasuke a new jutsu that even he know Sasuke, because he is a genius could learn quickly (is it wrong for him to still learn jutsu, unlike Kurama just giving Naruto more and then more 9 tail fox steroids) and gave him chakra to perform it. If Sasuke turn it's to something more powerful or sustainable, that because of his genius to manipulate and control ninjutsu, outside of that it's not a power up, but a new technique to use. Sasuke character is all about many ninjutsu/jutsu and Naruto character is all about powerful chakra/power up's (meaning making Naruto faster and his 3 techniques more powerful than before, all without training like this is 9 tail Z).

Last edited:

UniversalPain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so this chapter literally has blown away the base. This is probably one of the best chapters in history of Naruto. I can't be more happy than to see Sasuke being cool and OP as always. When God of Shinobi says you're the only one who can defeat Madara and has faith in you,could there possibly be anything better than that? And of course Naruto and Sasuke won't die,that would just be ridiculous writing from Kishimoto,main characters don't die like that and if Tsunade survived being cut in two pieces than those two can survive too. It was also so sad to see Naruto in such a bad shape even though I don't like him so much.
Well Hashirama didn't say that because of the reason you're thinking. Naruto just had the 9 tails extracted, Tobirama just had a chakra rod shoved through his edo skull, and Sasuke just so happened to pass by. If you thought Hashi said it because of Sasukes skill set then I'm pretty sure that idea was impaled around the same time Sasukes heart was. Even Sasuke had a wtf moment. Rinnegan trumps ems.

UniversalPain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Possible New Rinnegan ability, Hell yeah Rinnegan's time finally come

really ?, please bring me scan then ;). It may be similliar ability to Bansho Tennin but as far as I remember Bansho Tenin just pulled target towards Rinnegan user. However Rinnegan user aka Nagato or Pain had to extend his hand in target direction beforehand and even then traget never got frozen but was right away pierced or caught by Pein with hand and slamme din ground.

Am I wrong ?
It is very similar to the Limbo Hengoku he used to take down the tailed beast before restraining them with the chakra chains. One of the rinnegans dominant abilities is to control and manipulate gravity so he pretty much hit the pause button on sasuke. I'm wondering if sasuke is maybe madaras child because of what he said before he stabbed him. Hell for all we know madara screwed sasukes mom. He was able to implant his rinnegan into nagato without anyone knowing so anything is possible. Maybe there is a reason sasuke looks exactly like izuna. its probably sasukes uncle.

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Hashirama didn't say that because of the reason you're thinking. Naruto just had the 9 tails extracted, Tobirama just had a chakra rod shoved through his edo skull, and Sasuke just so happened to pass by. If you thought Hashi said it because of Sasukes skill set then I'm pretty sure that idea was impaled around the same time Sasukes heart was. Even Sasuke had a wtf moment. Rinnegan trumps ems.
If you really think that Sasuke is down right now, than you are as dumb and overrated as Naruto.

Now if Sasuke got stab in the arm or somewhere else that wasn't a death blow, then I would agree with you, that Hashirama just gave him the jutsu cause he was there. But Sasuke being stab in the heart (with no Karin or Juugo around), before he perform Hashirama jutsu and being down for the count, would make no sense at all.

This ending let me know that Sasuke is about to pull a genius move on Madara to impress even him. I don't know if Sasuke would be the one to stop Madara (even if that the only thing that make sense, if Sasuke is on his way to surpass Madara and want a true chance at becoming Hokage). But I know one thing Hashirama is a poor judge of character, first with Madara, now with Sasuke, if he think Sasuke is pure dude and not go to use what he gave him to try to kill Madara, but instead pull a Naruto TNJ move than Hashirama is as dumb and soft as Naruto to (Sasuke goals and thinking is in line with Madara, in wanting to control the ninja world, but Sasuke want to do it in the real world and Sasuke think like Itachi that Madara is a failure of a Uchiha for not being able to become supreme Hokage and losing to Hashirama during his time).

Last edited:

dummy7815

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really fan of sasuke, but I think sasuke wouldn't die because like it or not he's one of MC, hashirama cakra will save him. I wonder if hashirama justu also will help kyubi released from gedo statue. just don't feel naruto bond with kyubi will end very soon.

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a interesting chap everyone has their own opinions on it but it was a ok chap for me. I highly doubt Sasuke is dead at all possibly a clone or better yet one of his Sharingan techs.

BlkAceFire

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Sasuke getting Rinnegan?

You must be registered for see images

Hashirama transferred the remains of his chakra to Sasuke...

Special attention was also payed to Sasuke's eyes:

You must be registered for see images
Why is no attention paid to Sai on the ground listening to everything! It's clearly an ink clone that Madara stabs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.