Not open for further replies.

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes is it also quoted through out the manga that the Uzumaki clan are related to the Senju clan, from them being the descendant of the Sage son who had his body/chakra. Same go for the Uchiha clan and Hyuga clan, was descendant of the son of the Sage that had his eyes/spiritual power(which is funny cause all 4 clans come from the Sage of the 6 path bloodline).
wich chapter is it?

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uzumaki and Senju relation: Naruto chapter 500, page 3
Rumours that the Uchiha clan's Sharingan was descended from the Byakugan: Naruto chapter 78, page 13 (Perhaps it is the other way around)

I hope this helps.
Maybe that Byakugan being before the Sharingan is right, if you think of it as evolution. It could be that a Uzumaki/Senju descendant, hook up with a Huyga clan member ( which bloodline have been water down over years, compare to the Sage son with the eyes) and the eyes of that kid was able to become a Sharingan. Just like Senju and Uchiha blood coming together, give that person the chance to have the rinnigan eyes (the closer you can get to the pure blood of the Sage of the 6 path, will give that person his legendary power, as we see Madara getting closer and closer to).

That why I would love to see Sasuke have a kid with Karin and Naruto have a kid with Hinata (forget Sakura), to see how powerful they become (will Naruto kid start off with EMS eyes, because of his abundance of special chakra and will Sasuke kid start off with the rinnigan eyes, because he or she is half Uzumaki and then both on top being able to perform Sage mode cause they have a lot of chakra to trade off).

Last edited:

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Naruto won't be fighting with sage jutsu any time soon. I thought he might at first but now I think he'll be like Kushina after the fox was extracted. Kurama let himself get sealed first to protect the SA and the other tailed beasts. Madara didn't and COULD not expect that move because he never thought Naruto could change the fox's heart so much. Madara still thinks Naruto is subjugating the 9 tails... its way more powerful than that.
And gotacigo, you gotogo

konte811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it written somewhere?
its been written so many times that the older son inherited the sages eyes and the younger son inherited the sages body and their descendants became the uchiha and senju respectively that it isn't even worth going to find one of the countless times that it was mentioned just to shut you up. Heres a naruto lesson though: the younger son thought love was the way to obtain peace while the older son thought it was power. The sage agreed with the younger son so he chose him as his successor. This pissed off the older son who then essentially started a war/feud with the younger son and their descendants (uchiha and senju) kept the war going until the leaf village was founded. If you don't know that then you cannot argue any point on this forum because this entire story arc and like 70-80% of the manga is based on the feud started by the two sons of the sage.

on another note, where is chapter 661? I'm getting antsy

edit: oh yeah, and its also been said plenty of times that the uzumaki are like cousins to the senju and that is why the uzumaki clan symbol (whirlpool) is incorporated into the leaf village symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.