puremind

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many ifs.

Naruto is the descendent of the younger son of the Sot6P through his Uzumaki lineage and therefore has the life force and chakra reserves necessary to host the Kyuubi
Sasuke is the descendent of the elder son of the Sot6P through his Uchiwa lineage and therefore has the visual and mind power

Sure, you could reverse their innate abilities and make Naruto the one with eye and mind superiority and give Sasuke the chakra reserves and requirements to become a jinchuriki, but there is a reason this manga is called Naruto...He has the stronger innate abilities, including the ability to host and befriend tailed beasts.

Also, Kishi has already hinted to the fact that Naruto is the most akin to the Sot6P through his will, ability to distribute chakra and attune his chakra to other human beings. This is made very obvious in this Panel:

You must be registered for see images

Dude are you a human or a Wookiee, cause I can't understand half of what you are trying to say (I guess I put my Wookiee Alien cap on and try to decipher what your points are).

Your point (I think) is that Naruto not being a skill ninja is OK, because he have so many other chakra outlet to go to, outside of his own large reserve of chakra and that he don't need to learn his other element, because he can use Sage mode (the reason he can use Sage mode, is because he have so much chakra of his own to trade off).

My point (if your were a human and could understand), is I think Naruto is overrated for the same reason and him at least losing Kurama, open up the possibly of him becoming a greater ninja overall.

Sasuke have the Sharingan and is becoming the best Uchiha ever and without the Sharingan, Sasuke is one of the most skill ninja in the Narutoverse (like Madara, Kakashi, Tobirama and other all time greats) and is a genius and also can control/ manipulate ninjutsu like no one before him, like many characters have said over the manga (Kakashi, Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Obito and even Kurama) and once again if you paid attention and could understand what you are reading, you would know that by now.

If you trade Naruto chakra outlets to Sasuke for his Sharingans eyes, Naruto would have been a average Uchiha (like Obito) and Sasuke would have been top five ninja in the Narutoverse at 12, who if was taught sage mode at 12, would of learn it in a hour and would of been only 2th to Nagato and by now at 16 would of already been at the level of Madara & Hashirama, if not surpass them. Kakashi and so many more ninja's would be better than Naruto, if they had his chakra, when in Sasuke case he have show that he is more of a genius than Kakashi, by taking chidori to many more levels on his own (when it come to the Wind Resenshuriken Naruto needed Kakashi to tell him what to do, then how to use a cheat jutsu, that only he could perform cause of his abundance of chakra, to learn Resenshuriken faster than he possibly could, since he not a true genius like Sasuke and that Kakashi words not my).

Also I think you might be the one ahead of himself and need to pump their breaks, cause we don't know what Kishi is going to do with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi have already made Naruto quote that they will die together in their next fight and we seen Kishi let Sasuke beat the skirt off of Naruto before. So yes I believe Naruto should somehow come out the victor this time, but you and I don't really know that. But what I do know is for Sasuke to have a chance against a Naruto with a full power Kurama or 10 tail Juubi (like you Balls Boys hope and would curse Kishi if he instead gave those things to Sasuke), then he need to give Sasuke a new beast or let him eat the apple of the tree, to make it a great fight (cause the rinnigan is nowhere near enough against all those chakra 's outlets).

puremind

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is what is planned and I agree that mastering a new element, such as Mokuton, would definitely go in that direction. He doesn't have to surpass him because he is younger, but yes his innate abilities should be the same of superior.

puremind

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many ifs.

Naruto is the descendent of the younger son of the Sot6P through his Uzumaki lineage and therefore has the life force and chakra reserves necessary to host the Kyuubi
Sasuke is the descendent of the elder son of the Sot6P through his Uchiwa lineage and therefore has the visual and mind power

Sure, you could reverse their innate abilities and make Naruto the one with eye and mind superiority and give Sasuke the chakra reserves and requirements to become a jinchuriki, but there is a reason this manga is called Naruto...He has the stronger innate abilities, including the ability to host and befriend tailed beasts.

Also, Kishi has already hinted to the fact that Naruto is the most akin to the Sot6P through his will, ability to distribute chakra and attune his chakra to other human beings. This is made very obvious in one chapter where you can see the Eyes of the Sot6P behind Naruto.

Dude are you a human or a Wookiee, cause I can't understand half of what you are trying to say (I guess I put my Wookiee Alien cap on and try to decipher what your points are).

Your point (I think) is that Naruto not being a skill ninja is OK, because he have so many other chakra outlet to go to, outside of his own large reserve of chakra and that he don't need to learn his other element, because he can use Sage mode (the reason he can use Sage mode, is because he have so much chakra of his own to trade off).

My point (if your were a human and could understand), is I think Naruto is overrated for the same reason and him at least losing Kurama, open up the possibly of him becoming a greater ninja overall.

Sasuke have the Sharingan and is becoming the best Uchiha ever and without the Sharingan, Sasuke is one of the most skill ninja in the Narutoverse (like Madara, Kakashi, Tobirama and other all time greats) and is a genius and also can control/ manipulate ninjutsu like no one before him, like many characters have said over the manga (Kakashi, Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Obito and even Kurama) and once again if you paid attention and could understand what you are reading, you would know that by now.

If you trade Naruto chakra outlets to Sasuke for his Sharingans eyes, Naruto would have been a average Uchiha (like Obito) and Sasuke would have been top five ninja in the Narutoverse at 12, who if was taught sage mode at 12, would of learn it in a hour and would of been only 2th to Nagato and by now at 16 would of already been at the level of Madara & Hashirama, if not surpass them. Kakashi and so many more ninja's would be better than Naruto, if they had his chakra, when in Sasuke case he have show that he is more of a genius than Kakashi, by taking chidori to many more levels on his own (when it come to the Wind Resenshuriken Naruto needed Kakashi to tell him what to do, then how to use a cheat jutsu, that only he could perform cause of his abundance of chakra, to learn Resenshuriken faster than he possibly could, since he not a true genius like Sasuke and that Kakashi words not my).

Also I think you might be the one ahead of himself and need to pump their breaks, cause we don't know what Kishi is going to do with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi have already made Naruto quote that they will die together in their next fight and we seen Kishi let Sasuke beat the skirt off of Naruto before. So yes I believe Naruto should somehow come out the victor this time, but you and I don't really know that. But what I do know is for Sasuke to have a chance against a Naruto with a full power Kurama or 10 tail Juubi (like you Balls Boys hope and would curse Kishi if he instead gave those things to Sasuke), then he need to give Sasuke a new beast or let him eat the apple of the tree, to make it a great fight (cause the rinnigan is nowhere near enough against all those chakra 's outlets).

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too many ifs.

Also, Kishi has already hinted to the fact that Naruto is the most akin to the Sot6P through his will, ability to distribute chakra and attune his chakra to other human beings. This is made very obvious in this Panel:

You must be registered for see images
Don't chance my words, I never quoted anything about Naruto getting Sasuke mind superiority (if you want to give Naruto, Sasuke special abilities to control ninjutsu then that OK). Sasuke genius is my whole point, on why if Naruto and Sasuke switch body (with also giving Sasuke the 9 tail fox), Sasuke will of been even greater and on par with Madara & Hashimara or surpass them right now in the Narutoverse (same go if Sasuke just had Kurama, instead of Naruto straight up, forget the body switch). If Naruto was a born Uchiha, he would of been another Obito that all (I thought Kishi made that clear to you Naruto Balls Boys through out the Obito Naruto TNJ lovefest 2013).

Look we don't know if Sasuke can't become a Host of a Juubi (you seen some of the low grade ninja's of the other tail beasts). But you might be right when it come to the Uzumaki and Senju (maybe because we never seen a Senju Juuchuriki), being the only clans that can be host to the strongest tail beasts and only the great MS/EMS Sharingan Uchiha beholder have the power to control the beasts like pets (but until Kishi make that clear we don't know, because Hashirama was able to control them also) and if you have the body of a Uzumaki/Senju and Uchiha Sharingan eye's , then you can perform both.

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is what is planned and I agree that mastering a new element, such as Mokuton, would definitely go in that direction. He doesn't have to surpass him because he is younger, but yes his innate abilities should be the same of superior.
Exactly my point and if there was more people like me and you, they would know that this is a great thing and would save Naruto as the main character and have him surpass great ninja (even his rival Sasuke), with his own power.

But these Naruto Balls Boy's is so scare that Naruto might look inept the rest of this fight (cause even they know he not a very skill ninja, but is overrated and might need to sit at the kid table now, while the big dogs fight) and is worry that it's a big chance that Sasuke will be in the lead, for the rest of the fight against Madara (which make total sense, to set up Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of the manga).

Last edited:

euphemism

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, sasuke the genius....the genius that got killed twice by the same guy in the same episode. Little douche was so sure he was the only mother****er to pulse lighting chakra through his sword or use genjutsu. Sasuke and team hawk as a whole ducked up so badly against one Jinchuriki, and somehow people still think he is the shit with his borrowed eyes...

LolaM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 Kurama extracted.

Hopefully Naruto fans will now taste a little humility: something that Sasuke fans have been doing for quite a while.
Sasuke fans have been been showing humility...are you kidding me?! LOL omg I'm speechless! Humility: A modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness. When have the majority of sasuke fans ever been humble?

And your saying his fans have been humble...no not even close. Sasuke fans are so devoted to him that he could literally do no wrong. They defend ever action sasuke has ever taken. Ever since sasuke left the village and sided with orochimaru, he has only spiraled downwards in hate. You could even say he has become a complete murderous, revenge obsessed, genocide plotting, eye stealing, jerk.

-Now no i'm neither a naruto fangirl or a sasuke hater. Sasuke is the foil to naruto's character...and i liked the fact that he left the village it added to the plot. Don't get me wrong i don't hate sasuke but at times i hate his fans. There is a reason many people dislike sasuke or naruto fanboys. They come on here and don't stop arguing about EVERYTHING! It's irritating for people who want others opinions and interact with others to see their views on topics and such. When sasuke or naruto fanboys get involved the conversation ends up being a sasuke/naruto is better than the other, annoying everyone else interested in the thread.

However, to say that sasuke fans have been humble is completely ridiculous. Yes, not EVERY sasuke fans is a diehard sasuke fanboy, and yes there are equally annoying naruto fans, but it seems you're not acknowledging that at all.
A lot sasuke fangirls or boys, that comment on here are incredibly irritating. They fail to see that sasuke as he is now isn't supposed to be so vehemently admired. In fact, he hasn't done anything noteworthy to be admired. -yes most recently it looks like he's "good" but that is a flawed view. personally, i'm angry that your actually stating that most sasuke fans have been humble, that just isn't true. Neither are naruto fanboys humble either, their are die hard fans in both that will never stop supporting their fav character regardless of his actions. I'll even go to far as to say a lot of sasuke's fans are so devoted they are in denial of what their character has done. He isn't a good person. Yes he's been through shit but so have other characters, kakashi, and tsunade, and gaara just to name a few. It isn't a failsafe to justify sasuke's actions.

Sasuke fangirls/boys haven't been humble like you're stating. We still see sasuke's die hard fans defending his every action. Sasuke tries to kill karin, or sakura or naruto... "he isn't a bad person just a person bad things have happened to. If you had your entire family killed..blah blah blah". It somehow always boils down to sasuke isn't a bad person (despite trying to kill his former teammates time and time again, and planning a genocide against the entire leaf village, even against innocent children who had no involvement in itachi's mission) it always ends the same. "Sasuke is not a bad person, he had a poor past and now don't care about anything anymore...can you blame him?"...and this is BS, it's just mindless defenders that fail to see his actions for what they are, the actions of a revenge crazed sasuke.

Sasuke is hell bent on killing naruto and naruto is hell bent on "saving" sasuke. Neither makes any sense, and watching fans argue endlessly is beyond annoying. So please, sasuke fan don't try defending the die hard sasuke fanboys and call them humble...because neither side has been practicing humility. That is precisely why the term fanboy, and haters gonna hate exists...because they do exists and neither side is very humble.

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, sasuke the genius....the genius that got killed twice by the same guy in the same episode. Little douche was so sure he was the only mother****er to pulse lighting chakra through his sword or use genjutsu. Sasuke and team hawk as a whole ducked up so badly against one Jinchuriki, and somehow people still think he is the shit with his borrowed eyes...
Yea the same genius douche who tombstone Naruto into his grave before Kurama save his life. By the way how many fights did Kurama save or cheat help against Naruto opponents in fights (like Neji) to give Naruto the win?

The one time Sasuke get help in a fight in the manga, every Naruto Balls Boy bring it up like that make him overrated. But soon as people point out that the Bottom Bs pimp Naruto depend on 9 tail fox steroid, other genius ninja's giving him a intel blue print, cheat sheet on his opponents, before everyone of his fights, cause he won't be caught off guard and Naruto still need to get a bail out/life line from people during his fights. What happen is they end up getting attack by Naruto stable of Ball Boy's for bringing it up (Kakashi about 8 time just in shippuden save Naruto during a fight, just like Hinata, Tsunada, a matter fact about ever one in Narutoverse save him at one time or another, so let me stop because this will be all day).

So you the Naruto Queen B should be the last person to bring up someone needing help in a one on one fight, since you are one of Naruto girls, who drain the chakra out of his one tail everyday (you need a slap to combat against Naruto "You better have my money" slap to get your head right).

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke fans have been been showing humility...are you kidding me?! LOL omg I'm speechless! Humility: A modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness. When have the majority of sasuke fans ever been humble?

And your saying his fans have been humble...no not even close. Sasuke fans are so devoted to him that he could literally do no wrong. They defend ever action sasuke has ever taken. Ever since sasuke left the village and sided with orochimaru, he has only spiraled downwards in hate. You could even say he has become a complete murderous, revenge obsessed, genocide plotting, eye stealing, jerk.

-Now no i'm neither a naruto fangirl or a sasuke hater. Sasuke is the foil to naruto's character...and i liked the fact that he left the village it added to the plot. Don't get me wrong i don't hate sasuke but at times i hate his fans. There is a reason many people dislike sasuke or naruto fanboys. They come on here and don't stop arguing about EVERYTHING! It's irritating for people who want others opinions and interact with others to see their views on topics and such. When sasuke or naruto fanboys get involved the conversation ends up being a sasuke/naruto is better than the other, annoying everyone else interested in the thread.

However, to say that sasuke fans have been humble is completely ridiculous. Yes, not EVERY sasuke fans is a diehard sasuke fanboy, and yes there are equally annoying naruto fans, but it seems you're not acknowledging that at all.
A lot sasuke fangirls or boys, that comment on here are incredibly irritating. They fail to see that sasuke as he is now isn't supposed to be so vehemently admired. In fact, he hasn't done anything noteworthy to be admired. -yes most recently it looks like he's "good" but that is a flawed view. personally, i'm angry that your actually stating that most sasuke fans have been humble, that just isn't true. Neither are naruto fanboys humble either, their are die hard fans in both that will never stop supporting their fav character regardless of his actions. I'll even go to far as to say a lot of sasuke's fans are so devoted they are in denial of what their character has done. He isn't a good person. Yes he's been through shit but so have other characters, kakashi, and tsunade, and gaara just to name a few. It isn't a failsafe to justify sasuke's actions.

Sasuke fangirls/boys haven't been humble like you're stating. We still see sasuke's die hard fans defending his every action. Sasuke tries to kill karin, or sakura or naruto... "he isn't a bad person just a person bad things have happened to. If you had your entire family killed..blah blah blah". It somehow always boils down to sasuke isn't a bad person (despite trying to kill his former teammates time and time again, and planning a genocide against the entire leaf village, even against innocent children who had no involvement in itachi's mission) it always ends the same. "Sasuke is not a bad person, he had a poor past and now don't care about anything anymore...can you blame him?"...and this is BS, it's just mindless defenders that fail to see his actions for what they are, the actions of a revenge crazed sasuke.

Sasuke is hell bent on killing naruto and naruto is hell bent on "saving" sasuke. Neither makes any sense, and watching fans argue endlessly is beyond annoying. So please, sasuke fan don't try defending the die hard sasuke fanboys and call them humble...because neither side has been practicing humility. That is precisely why the term fanboy, and haters gonna hate exists...because they do exists and neither side is very humble.
LolaM you are right, there is no possible way that Naruto Balls Boy's can feel humility or become humble and the reason why is cause they have no soul and only live to defend Naruto and drain the brain cells out of everyone else, who do have a brain and soul.

The only thing that been saving the manga is Sasuke, starting with him leaving the village to become better to reach his life long goal (instead of falling into the trap and becoming a Naruto minions, like Kishi turn every other character in the manga into). Sasuke combat against to much of Naruto, that would over time make the manga garbage (except to the couple thousand of Naruto Balls Boy's) and stop the manga from being cancel by now.

Sasuke combat against to much Naruto and vice verses. Naruto being nothing but a unskilled, big chakra ball outlet ninja vs Sasuke being a highly skill in doing many and full control/munipulating of ninjutsu. Naruto being a go with his gut, in the moment in fights ninja vs Sasuke being a tactical/analytical, two steps ahead in a fight ninja. Naruto being funny (we'll use to be) a never kill no one ever, TNJ to everyone of his opponents ( who care what they have done), drop my goals to save a friend type of guy, vs Sasuke always being a serious, having a killer instinct and going straight into kill mode, no forgiving of opponents, but straight avenger, nothing will get in the way of my goals in life and will remove or kill anything or anyone in the way type of guy.

Naruto & Sasuke rival is one of the best of any manga ever and have a chance to become the best period (if Kishi do what he need to do, with the Naruto vs Sasuke final fight) and if you and your girls could get off Naruto one tail for a second, your might understand that and would stop hating on Sasuke (but your can't, because your are nothing but front running, brain cell thirsty, Naruto Balls Boy's vampires, who don't care if the manga is awful as long as Naruto the character is great).

Also for your concern I'm a Shikumaru fan, then Itachi, then Nagato (two of them are dead and Shikumaru along with Neji, Lee and everyone else except Sasuke has been water down by Kishi, to hype his main character up). But after that it's Sasuke. I like Sasuke being evil, cause if the government put a hit on me, my family, my race and order my brother to do the job to suppose save the village, then turn his name into scum (instead of a hero) and made me hate my brother who only couldn't kill me, cause he love me so much and then I fight him and he die in the fight, with me believing he was scum. I will want to destroy everything and one that have something to do with that government too (anyone with any guts would), cause did they care about having Itachi killing kids and women in their order genocide.

That why it make sense for Sasuke to want to take the crown of Hokage by force, cause of his brother and clan sacrifice (forget what everyone think), to change the village (and maybe all villages), instead of killing everyone. Cause Sasuke could make sure to prevent anymore Obito & Madara and no more arrange wipe out of a clan again. While still being a serious, no one better get in my way guy (we know through the manga, when Sasuke have a goal, he become as OP as needed to reach it and like I said, would kill anyone in his way to also reach it, making the Naruto vs Sasuke fight possibly even better).

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also you are right about that fight being a total beat down by Bee (Love that episode in the anime), even when Sasuke fought Bee (who was the strongest Juuchuriki at the time, making him the second most powerful ninja living after Nagato at the time), not even a day after fighting Itachi and just started to use his MS eye's and even when Killerbee bail after Sasuke pull out Amaterasa. But unlike your Naruto Balls Boy's, in my mind Sasuke got his butt kick and lost. But you know if Sasuke had time to learn to use his full power MS sharingan, Bee would have been done (A 16 year old Sasuke did take the arm of the Raikage, without a full form Suasanoo).

But I guess you can said the same thing about Nagato pain jutsu, if Jiraiya didn't fight Pain and give Naruto part of the blue print (that Kakashi also added to, with his analyzing skill to figure out the 5 min break) on Pain then Nagato using up half his Chakra to destroy the leaf village right before fighting a prepare with his tools Naruto, then Hinata jumping in the fight, while pain was packing Naruto up, then Naruto going uncontrol fox mode and Nagato having to use up most of his already half done chakra to perform Planetation jutsu, (that by the way was the only reason Naruto was able to escape, right before Minato save the hypocrite from going full dark side, by stopping him from listening to Kurama to release him and destroy everything), that Naruto would have had no chance to defeat Pain jutsu. Or if Naruto fought Pain in that same situation as Jiriaya (even knowing Sage mode), would of been kill easily and quicker by pain jutsu. Just like it will be pointless to said that Edo Nagato was about to kill Bijuu mode Naruto, if it wasn't for Itachi saving him in a bound for the 100th time within the manga.

Last edited:

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't chance my words, I never quoted anything about Naruto getting Sasuke mind superiority (if you want to give Naruto, Sasuke special abilities to control ninjutsu then that OK). Sasuke genius is my whole point, on why if Naruto and Sasuke switch body (with also giving Sasuke the 9 tail fox), Sasuke will of been even greater and on par with Madara & Hashimara or surpass them right now in the Narutoverse (same go if Sasuke just had Kurama, instead of Naruto straight up, forget the body switch). If Naruto was a born Uchiha, he would of been another Obito that all (I thought Kishi made that clear to you Naruto Balls Boys through out the Obito Naruto TNJ lovefest 2013).

Look we don't know if Sasuke can't become a Host of a Juubi (you seen some of the low grade ninja's of the other tail beasts). But you might be right when it come to the Uzumaki and Senju (maybe because we never seen a Senju Juuchuriki), being the only clans that can be host to the strongest tail beasts and only the great MS/EMS Sharingan Uchiha beholder have the power to control the beasts like pets (but until Kishi make that clear we don't know, because Hashirama was able to control them also) and if you have the body of a Uzumaki/Senju and Uchiha Sharingan eye's , then you can perform both.
i think, that there was a third child of the SOSP, and that was the uzumaki clans elder....while the two other were senju, and uchiha

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think, that there was a third child of the SOSP, and that was the uzumaki clans elder....while the two other were senju, and uchiha
The Uzumaki and Senju both come from the son with the body and chakra of the Sage of the 6 path, while the Uchiha and Neji clan come from the son with the eyes and spiritual power of the Sage of the 6 path (they have the same descendant of one of the two son overall).

Last edited:

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uzumaki and Senju both come from the son with the body and chakra of the Sage of the 6 path, while the Uchiha and Neji clan come from the son with the eyes and spiritual power of the Sage of the 6 path (they have the same descendant of one of the two son overall).
is it written somewhere?

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm... Tobi said so to Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi. Naruto Shippuden episode 203
so its not?:)
the anime and the manga is different sometimes...theres a lots of thing, that the anime says, but its not written in the manga.
Kishi writes the manga...the anime is separeted from him...

is this scene also in the manga?

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so its not?:)
the anime and the manga is different sometimes...theres a lots of thing, that the anime says, but its not written in the manga.
Kishi writes the manga...the anime is separeted from him...

is this scene also in the manga?
Yes is it also quoted through out the manga that the Uzumaki clan are related to the Senju clan, from them being the descendant of the Sage son who had his body/chakra. Same go for the Uchiha clan and Hyuga clan, was descendant of the son of the Sage that had his eyes/spiritual power(which is funny cause all 4 clans come from the Sage of the 6 path bloodline).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.