Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mh nice development.now let me show you how good I can troll and have farfetched ideas..
1. Naruto isn't Uzumaki! he has uzumaki blood yes but he is a namikaze like minato( yellow hair whatsoever).
Uzumaki have red hair( no exception) the likes of mito,kushina,nagato and Karin..
2. He was named uzumaki naruto to hide the fact he is minato's son and after the event of the nine tails...
He still has Uzumaki blood just like Tsunade has senju blood. I mean, look at nagato or Karin. Who knows if they're only half uzumaki or not? He'll surely survive the extraction just like his mother did.

Also....am I the only one who saw Bee/Gyuki cut off his tail. Maybe the same escape plan as when he fought sasuke?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was pretty awesome, flashbacks included. The end of it was coming, we all know that. Probably my fave part of the whole chapter, but of course, naruto can't really die. Somehow, he is gonna survive or get revived or something. I'm extremely curious about what Kurama asked Gaara. Again, great chapter, can't wait for the next one.

Neh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just wondering about one thing isn't an eye suposed to be sensitive I mean first nagato then obito now madara hahahaha and plus doesn't aids exist in naruto hahaha becuz It does exist hahaha I would also be mad if my eyes went around the block like a prostitute hahaha its all used up... No virgin eye ova there now wonder he wants to control the world I would be angry too hahaha I feel for madara:)

SNaK3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys are all missing the important details and the crazy thing is, its right in front of your freaking eyes. Just go back to the last few pages and read over what was said by Kurama, you'll notice he wanted to ask Gaara a question. Now it never showed what he asked Gaara, but my theory is he wanted to know every details to how he felt when 2tails was being extracted out of him! So you see, Madara didn't take away jack, Kurama only ALLOWED himself to be taken away because I believe he has a PLAN

toviasrepier

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I hope Garaa-Shukaku pull something epic or else it will be a useless flashback. Dunno why but I don't feel excited about Naruto Manga anymore. :yeah:

3/5
Coz it lost most of its quality Kishi is obviously just prolonging it just porlonging w/ all shitty flash backs & fillers.
The manga is just so stupid know, 40% trolling 40% Uchiha Mada hype & 10% face shock of all fodders & when I mean all the fodders everyone including Hashi & Minato except Mada himself.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off kushina survived kurama for a bit she was gonna die god people go back an read that manga again naruto people. Either he gets revive or minoto gives him kurama other half

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea it was out of Kishi mind to let Sasuke mop the floor with Naruto in their last fight and by having Sasuke knock the main character out. The only thing that save him then from death (Sasuke deciding not to kill Naruto to get MS at 12 years old to fight Itachi all of the sudden at the end of that arc), is the same thing that go to save him right now from death, because the manga is name after Naruto, but we know that won't stop Kishi from making Sasuke the winner of a arc.

Look you front running "Naruto is my favorite, cause I know he go to win out, cause the manga is name after him" Naruto Balls Boy, Sasuke is a true rival to Naruto, not one of these Naruto minions, that Kishi turn everyone else into. So let not forget Kurama, going crazy over Sasuke power with normal Sharingan inside Naruto and begging Sasuke not to kill Naruto, which is another example of Kishi showing else that he will jump Sasuke way over Naruto and vice versa at any giving time, cause that what happen with true rivalries, to make the other get better, to reach a higher level.

So like it are not Sasuke is going to get his shine and unless Naruto get a killer instinct (like Sasuke) out of no where and go into kill mode or Madara die from a heart attack, Madara not going down from the all powerful TNJ. Also Sasuke being the one to kill Madara is the only way Kishi could sale and make Sasuke really have a chance with people, to think he should be Hokage over Naruto, Naruto defeated Obito, Sasuke defeated Madara (outside of it making total sense for Sasuke to be the one to kill Madara the greatest Uchiha), if not than Sasuke being Hokage over Naruto is a joke.

Also Oroachimaru becoming the main villain has pass, this is the big dogs now, so get that child molester out of here. If Itachi own him, how will he stand a chance against Madara or Sasuke ( he one of the main person I think Madara should kill to get his kill record up, because he was one of the biggest characters and villain ever in Naruto manga, but is pointless in the manga right now and the future). Once again like it or not Sasuke is go to be the guy at the end of the manga, but as a villain or leader of a new ninja system, we don't know yet?

just to point out to you sir...u seem to have forgotten that orochimaru has now obtained the body of a zetsu (if im not mistaken zetsu is made from the tree of hashiramas senju chakra) when they revived the kage. this nownot only makes him more powerful but if he gets the sharingan from sasuke or any sharingan for that matter (i remember an obito hideout with a wall full of sharingans in jars) thats so6p criteria. another thing madara will die but it won't be sasuke who kills him and believe when i say there will be no tnj to kill him. happy new year bruh.

Gary777

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will survive with part juubi chakra wic he gonna get after combining all bijuu chakra wid hachibi tail n shukaku tail ... Once he gets that his body will heal faster with sage mode... Unlike what most ppl feel .. Juubi chakra better for sage mode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hi:
haha..So you think you're smart, do you? :hooray:
Well, I'm sorry if rushed a comment like that, in fairness, it did sound like a bit biassed to Sasuke, but to be clear, I'm not at all a Fan of Sasuke. Its just my theory that he will take over with the next chapters. :blush:

Anyway, is this what you were referring to?:dafq:
You must be registered for see images

Well of course it is true that an uchiha needs Senju's power/DNA to awaken the Rinnegan. :win: But doesn't Sasuke already have that by the Cursed Seal?. Let me explain, its just another theory, but since the Cursed seal actually came from Jugo' Clan's power, (which could be a lineage with the Senju Clan), Sasuke might just have the senju power already.:hint:
Therefore, if he battles Madara, all that is missing is a near death experience.

Jugo's Clan is a bit unknown, but according to Kabuto, he implied that this clan may actually be a descendant of the Senju Clan (Just like the Hyuuga and Uchiha clan are rumoured to be linked) ..because of their red hair and great healing abilities. :hint:

We all have theories just like you have your own.
But you can't just say that "sasuke is no match with madara". If you think about it, all the current shinobi are all no match to madara, including Naruto with kurama. And if you think further, Sasuke is the only Uchiha left on the defending side (since Obito is gonna die soon), so it is possible that there will be a match between them. Plus, he is the only one now who has the possibility to awaken the Rinnegan. Naruto will never acquire such power like the Rinnegan. I'm not a fan of Sasuke, I treat all characters fairly and I'm just open to all logical possibilities with the mangga. XDXD
As I read your comment, I can't help but see how illiterate and Dumb you can sound if you tend to "Hate" a specific character. You tend to neglect their potential and come up with bitter comments and FAIL to see what that character can offer in the Story!
:happy::happy::happy:

It may be far-fetched now, but we will never know until the next chapter.. so keep reading. :whip:
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

thumbs up on this one lmao!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have me all wrong, I like the idea of the main character of the manga, using his own power to become OP by learning more different powerful techniques (like the pass great, who didn't need Kurama to be OP) I think it's a good thing for Naruto, which will also shut me up when it come to thinking he overrated. I have more faith in Naruto than all of his Naruto Bottom Bs and Balls Boy, but I get accuse of being a Naruto hater or Sasuke fan boy cause I think Kishi ruin his main character by being lazy and making him more powerful just off of using and depending on Kurama chakra, with also natural chakra, when he already have 4 times more chakra than Kakashi in his body normal, then he water every other character down ( other than Sasuke ) to boost Naruto up and in the process turn Naruto into a blue print/help needing, cheat sheet no skill ninja (I am still waiting on this guy to figure out his other element, something Sasuke learn at 12).

Kishi took away Naruto being a underdog, hard working, funny/ likable, real character, by trying to make Naruto a serious leader. But all he end up doing is turn Naruto into cornball, Born with every advantage when it come to clans and who his parent are, front runner, who juice up on 9 tail Fox steroids and Natural chakra HGH and is nothing other than a big chakra ball outlet. I want to go back to the Naruto, before shippuden, the Naruto who after defeated someone said real quote like "You can do it, cause unlike me your not a loser" and say funny things like "I have to cheat" or "what was that password again" during the chunin exams ( don't you miss that Naruto). Not this overrated bum Kishi made into Naruto that trying to be cool (Sasuke, Itachi, Tobirama, Kakashi, Neji and now Madara is cool not Naruto, he was funny and likable).

How about we see a Sasuke vs Naruto fight at the end of the manga, where Sasuke at his full capability and Naruto at his full capability and not Sasuke vs Naruto & Kurama. If so Kishi then need to give Sasuke the other half of Kurama or let Sasuke get the power to create a new beast like the sage of the 6 path did (Phoenix or Hawk) and fight against a Naruto with full power Kurama ( fair is fair right).
soooo its no longer a detailed rant but now some real bi***ing... dude who needs another element after discovering how to use sage chakra the way naruto has...nextly stop going off on the fact that the kid has already huge chakra reserves because of his clan an blah blah damnit ur opinion is ur opinion an we get that but ur now sounding like its all about what u want to see an what u want to happen..jus chill...chances are (more like hopes are bt still) hashirama will share the way he got his type of sage chakra (since there seems to be no time limt on his and that natural healing aint too bad either) wat u gonna say then huh? that kishi gave him another power up?? sasuke is verrrrrry strong and he would give naruto agood beating but in all aspects with sage chakra (endless supply of chakra enhanced strength speed and awareness) involved sasuke would eventually lose. #getoverit

Poochie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well obviously Naruto will not die...hello its called Naruto for a reason ppl....but some how kishi will probably come up with sum plot to save him from dying...Madara once again proves he's the ultimate bad ass...it remains to be seen who will do something worthwhile to save everyone...:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just to point out to you sir...u seem to have forgotten that orochimaru has now obtained the body of a zetsu (if im not mistaken zetsu is made from the tree of hashiramas senju chakra) when they revived the kage. this nownot only makes him more powerful but if he gets the sharingan from sasuke or any sharingan for that matter (i remember an obito hideout with a wall full of sharingans in jars) thats so6p criteria. another thing madara will die but it won't be sasuke who kills him and believe when i say there will be no tnj to kill him. happy new year bruh.
Are you trying to said that Oroachimaru is on Madara level, cause he have some Hashirama cells or after he get some random Sharingan eye's? If so Oroachimaru could have at anytime get some Hashirama cells or Sharingans eyes to stop Itachi from stomping him continuously in the ground (since he been giving Hashirama cells out like candy), but instead he wanted a Uchiha body so bad, which should tell you something. Also how great was Obito with a half Senju, half Uchiha body, with a rinnigan and MS Sharingan eye or even Danzo for that matter? Oroachimaru still can't beat Itachi or Sasuke in his stake right now, so how is he going to defeat Madara (let Oroachimaru do something, before you get on your knee's dude). I am so pass Oroachimaru and don't know why people like you think going back to him as the main villain is a good thing (more like it will mean Kishi is wash up as a writer and ran out of new idea's).

Also if Sasuke don't kill Madara who will, cause Naruto soft, TNJ self have never come close to killing someone in the manga, so Naruto is not going to start to get a killer instinct now. By the way I know it won't be any TNJ (didn't I tell you that, cause Madara is not going for it), that why it won't be Naruto who defeat Madara genius.

So you have a good new year (maybe you wake up from that brain dead coma this year).

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
soooo its no longer a detailed rant but now some real bi***ing... dude who needs another element after discovering how to use sage chakra the way naruto has...nextly stop going off on the fact that the kid has already huge chakra reserves because of his clan an blah blah damnit ur opinion is ur opinion an we get that but ur now sounding like its all about what u want to see an what u want to happen..jus chill...chances are (more like hopes are bt still) hashirama will share the way he got his type of sage chakra (since there seems to be no time limt on his and that natural healing aint too bad either) wat u gonna say then huh? that kishi gave him another power up?? sasuke is verrrrrry strong and he would give naruto agood beating but in all aspects with sage chakra (endless supply of chakra enhanced strength speed and awareness) involved sasuke would eventually lose. #getoverit
Dude are you a human or a Wookiee, cause I can't understand half of what you are trying to say (I guess I put my Wookiee Alien cap on and try to decipher what your points are).

Your point (I think) is that Naruto not being a skill ninja is OK, because he have so many other chakra outlet to go to, outside of his own large reserve of chakra and that he don't need to learn his other element, because he can use Sage mode (the reason he can use Sage mode, is because he have so much chakra of his own to trade off).

My point (if your were a human and could understand), is I think Naruto is overrated for the same reason and him at least losing Kurama, open up the possibly of him becoming a greater ninja overall.

Sasuke have the Sharingan and is becoming the best Uchiha ever and without the Sharingan, Sasuke is one of the most skill ninja in the Narutoverse (like Madara, Kakashi, Tobirama and other all time greats) and is a genius and also can control/ manipulate ninjutsu like no one before him, like many characters have said over the manga (Kakashi, Oroachimaru, Kabuto, Obito and even Kurama) and once again if you paid attention and could understand what you are reading, you would know that by now.

If you trade Naruto chakra outlets to Sasuke for his Sharingans eyes, Naruto would have been a average Uchiha (like Obito) and Sasuke would have been top five ninja in the Narutoverse at 12, who if was taught sage mode at 12, would of learn it in a hour and would of been only 2th to Nagato and by now at 16 would of already been at the level of Madara & Hashirama, if not surpass them. Kakashi and so many more ninja's would be better than Naruto, if they had his chakra, when in Sasuke case he have show that he is more of a genius than Kakashi, by taking chidori to many more levels on his own (when it come to the Wind Resenshuriken Naruto needed Kakashi to tell him what to do, then how to use a cheat jutsu, that only he could perform cause of his abundance of chakra, to learn Resenshuriken faster than he possibly could, since he not a true genius like Sasuke and that Kakashi words not my).

Also I think you might be the one ahead of himself and need to pump their breaks, cause we don't know what Kishi is going to do with Naruto vs Sasuke. Kishi have already made Naruto quote that they will die together in their next fight and we seen Kishi let Sasuke beat the skirt off of Naruto before. So yes I believe Naruto should somehow come out the victor this time, but you and I don't really know that. But what I do know is for Sasuke to have a chance against a Naruto with a full power Kurama or 10 tail Juubi (like you Balls Boys hope and would curse Kishi if he instead gave those things to Sasuke), then he need to give Sasuke a new beast or let him eat the apple of the tree, to make it a great fight (cause the rinnigan is nowhere near enough against all those chakra 's outlets).

Last edited:

Rasha29

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look Naruto Balls Boy's my point is for Naruto to at least surpass Hashirama ( before we even think of him being or surpassing the Sage of the 6 path), who didn't need any tail beast to be great (who also is not a cool character, but so far the greatest ninja Kishi has show in action, who defeated Madara with EMS and a full power Kurama then had a tied against Edo Madara with Rinnigan, who son the Kages and also Hashirama tame all the tail beast and gave them out to other villages). So unless Naruto show me he can come close to doing things like that without Kurama power, he will continue to be the most overrated manga main character ever, I don't care what none of you Naruto Balls Boy's or Bottom B or Queen Bees quote (that why I am happy Kishi decide and hopefully Kishi keep Naruto without a tail beast like now for a while to make Naruto a great ninja, cause I use to like Naruto).

Last edited:

Sentinel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good chapter, and a change that is not expected with standard plot rules.
my thoughts on the next chapters:
1) naruto will feel down for quite some time, he will need some talk no jutsu to get him back on top in the mean time the shinobi alliance will defend him as he did them. that will be important for Naruto since it will show him that all the shinobi stand with him and recognise him.
2) Bee will survive, I think he is in the severed octopus legg but will have lost most of the eight tails' power but he won't die
3) Naruto being an uzumaki will not die immediately from biju extraction and he will live long enough for minato to seal the other part of kurama in him. but I think this will also not be without sacrefice on minato's part, I got this feeling that this act will force minato's exit from the manga.
4) black zetsu will fail to get the second rinnegan and I think obito, in a last act of heroisem will crush the second rinnegan
5) in some way madara will be defeated and the biju will be saved, but I thik the other rinnegan eye will also be crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.