Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The hidden heart"​

Naruto Manga Chapter 660 Discussion and 661 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 660 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 661

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Naruto.

Stacks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 x2. I predicted correct that Naruto will lose Kurama. Great reaction at the end and understandable informative flashback panels. This chapter played with my feels.

Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

Madara ibn Lahad

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke better show of his skills... I want some sasuke panel time.

It's kinda lame that Kurama is in the statue,I don't care if he's extracted from Naruto... But no more Kurama speeches

Madara doing what Obito couldn't,he's just to boss :cool:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great Chapter I was 50/50 on Naruto Losing Kurama but its a good plot twist cannot wait to see what power up he gets next or when Sasuke will come in a try and kick Madara's A** I liked The shukakus past and come on they was loads of people that could have saved naruto :yay:

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first of all
Thank You Kishimoto for this Christmas surprise :hooray:

Secondly
An awesome chapter.
Shukaku's flashbacks were awesome.
Gaara fated to be a good Jinchuuriki like the old man with a same kind heart :cool:
Lol Zetsu suggesting Madara :what: and Madara actually agreeing with the Zetsu XD
What did Kurama wanted to say to Gaara?
Madara taking his time to extract the Kyuubi.

5/5

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Merry Christmas everyone! I wasn't expecting a chapter today but I'm not complaining, it's quite the pleasant surprise =D
3.5/5 for this chapter for me.

-Gaara's flashbacks were okay, nice knowing the history behind his tattoo but it seems like ill-placed timing for me, we could have been seen something like this but it wasn't that bad. I just didn't like they took so many panels

-Touching moments of Gaara and Shukaku were nice, maybe Gaara really will become a jinchuuriki again. If he is, he's definitely gonna be a perfect one like Naruto and Bee

-Kinda disappointed we didn't see much of anything from Bee. I know it was mostly Gaara's chapter but Bee was still pretty significant in the war arc, I felt like we could have gotten some talk from him.

-Where is my nigga Sasuke and other powerful shinobi like the Orochimaru, Gokage and Hokages? Hard to believe they're occupied with something else while Madara is doing the most dangerous thing right now, you'd think he'd be a priority right now.

-Kurama getting extracted was a pleasant surprise for me, I thought he'd get saved in the end. Looks like no more BM meaning Naruto isn't packing that same punch. This is good and bad for me but mostly good as now we'll see other people get some shine in the war again and Naruto won't be so damn OP. Naruto got a lot of shine against Obito, it's really looking like it'll be Sasuke to be the main person in taking down Madara. Makes me pretty happy but I expect Naruto will still play a big role since it's his manga.

As a Sasuke fan though, this is gonna be a fun week, so many jimmies will be rustled :snick:

Last edited:

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yang Kurama Goodbye??

decent chapter!
Most about Gaara, Shukaku and that.
Bee cutting off his own tail sure is something.
There's still YinKurama.

Naruto lives and will harness the remaining chakra of Yin Kurama, Bee/Hachibi's, and Shukaku from Gaara. Thus, he all has the chakra of all bijuu.
SA should step up in the game. I just know that they'd still be helpful.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5 Kurama extracted.

Hopefully Naruto fans will now taste a little humility: something that Sasuke fans have been doing for quite a while.
I agree with this lol Karma is a b1tch , always remember people . Now get ready for the shit storm of threads , it' a brewin.

OT : The flashback wasn't really necessary & took half the chapter , but after that it was crazy good , I wanted Kurama to be extracted & we got it ! , watching Gara is always awesome . I just hope Naruto fights with his own power for a while , i really want to see the extent of what Natural energy can do . 4.5 /5

Hus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, there is still one rennigan and ahalf Kurama inside Minato , maybe Naruto could use them to seal the juubi inside him and become the last SO6P

Madara ibn Lahad

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Merry Christmas everyone! I wasn't expecting a chapter today but I'm not complaining, it's quite the pleasant surprise =D
3.5/5 for this chapter for me.

-Gaara's flashbacks were okay, nice knowing the history behind his tattoo but it seems like ill-placed timing for me, we could have been seen something like this but it wasn't that bad. I just didn't like they took so many panels

-Touching moments of Gaara and Shukaku were nice, maybe Gaara really will become a jinchuuriki again. If he is, he's definitely gonna be a perfect one like Naruto and Bee

-Kinda disappointed we didn't see much of anything from Bee. I know it was mostly Gaara's chapter but Bee was still pretty significant in the war arc, I felt like we could have gotten some talk from him.

-Where is my nigga Sasuke and other powerful shinobi like the Orochimaru, Gokage and Hokages? Hard to believe they're occupied with something else while Madara is doing the most dangerous thing right now, you'd think he'd be a priority right now.

-Kurama getting extracted was a pleasant surprise for me, I thought he'd get saved in the end. Looks like no more BM meaning Naruto isn't packing that same punch. This is good and bad for me but mostly good as now we'll see other people get some shine in the war again and Naruto won't be so damn OP. Naruto got a lot of shine against Obito, it's really looking like it'll be Sasuke to be the main person in taking down Madara. Makes me pretty happy but I expect Naruto will still play a big role since it's his manga.

As a Sasuke fan though, this is gonna be a fun week, so many jimmies will be rustled :snick:
Threads on how Naruto still solos are predicted to arrive in a matter of hours

You must be registered for see images

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Flashbacks were significant.
Let's say that there weren't no flashbacks in today's manga, some might actually react and bash Shukaku's later actions toward Gaara.

Naruto Manga offers a great storyline and style. Sometimes, one should just appreciate good writing.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.