Not open for further replies.

Arch Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wots going on..when did he loose his eyes + I tot sasuke already killed white zetsu original...and if its a clone so ders no difference btw d two....and okey so dere arnt need 4 medical ninjutsu in transplants anymore...............OMG kishi what are u doing!!!!

Arch Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wots going on..when did he loose his eyes + I tot sasuke already killed white zetsu original...and if its a clone so ders no difference btw d two??....and okey so dere arnt need 4 medical ninjutsu in transplants anymore...............OMG kishi what are u doing!!!!

Arch Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wots going on..when did he loose his eyes + I tot sasuke already killed white zetsu original...and if its a clone so ders no difference btw d two??....and okey so dere arnt need 4 medical ninjutsu in transplants anymore......dis same guy told obito he culdnt full utilize is sharingan cause he lost one, now diz dude had none and a susanoo pops out.........OMG kishi what are u doing!!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could have been longer. I have a theory on why he can use susanoo with out his eyes. Maybe after you unlock a dojutsu you have access to some if not all of its powers. If you remeber madara was still using the gedo mazo even after he gave his eyes to Nagato. It's the only logical explanation I can think of

theacknowledgedone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the chapter was good. I have confusion on the Susanoo. Maybe the real power of the MS comes from inside the user not just the eyes. Obito wasn't able to use Susanoo with Madara's eyes so I can see where that fits.

UnrealSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Madara's cockiness would have ended him...

He could have easily been obliterated this chapter. They were whipping him around like a rag doll. Honestly, he could have died in the first few pages of this chapter if it weren't for plot. After Gaara and Shukaku impared his movements with sand, instead of tail-whipping him, one of the bijuu could have had a TBB charged and blasted him to oblivion.

Incorrect he could of tanked it with susanno v4 or perfect susanoo. Stop being a angry boy and think.

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano is just another thing to me, I wasn't surprised and hardly noticed that he used it without eyes...I'm interested to see what Madara will be able to do now though, since he finally got one Rinnegan back...BTW, the immobilization part of that sand bullet jutsu was pretty damn cool if you ask me :hint:

Flarian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Madara Uchiha (refer to chapter "Power in a Name"). The legendary Madara Uchiha. Implanting an eye in a matter of seconds and generating a susanoo out of his @ss is nothing to him since he spent mostly all his days fighting (let alone fighting Hashirama) back in the clan wars era.

HighDef

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fight should have been over from the Giant Multi-Layered Sand Burial.

All of these overpowered power ups Madara seem to pull out of his a** whenever he seems to be done for are becoming frustrating to read. Total bulls***

abiolaa1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was awesome! It was no BS,
For those having a lot of questions about this chapter send me a direct message and I will answer all your questions. These are some of d answers to your questions and please read carefully
1 we all need to remember that hashirama in sage mode can heal without weaving a sign also tsunade using d seal in her forehead!
2 there are secrets in the uchiha tablet, that we don't know about
3 madara grew up to be come an old man, he had trained all his life after escaping death troll by hashi,
Madara awoken the renegan and trained with it, which means he knows d power of the renegan very well, also d renegan can absorb all kind of justu. he broke the sealing justu of the moon and release the jubi shell, he cultivated hashi wood with shell and was able to create zetsu.
4 he gain hashi same mode, which means he can heal without weaving a sign, which explains the eyes and his hand transplant which would not need any medical justu.
5 when he came back to life, he lost his eyes, but not their abilities and also d abilities he had with the renegan while he was alive, this was d reason he was able to absorb sakuke's black flames, hashi's same mode while he had no eyes, just d same way pain aborbs naruto same mode twice, d 1st time was not a problem but the second time was, because he didn't have naruto's body like madara has hashi's wood and face on his body.
6 madara was able to use susanoe along side with his renegan eyes techs which shouldn't be, but it was only susanoe tech he was able to transfer along to his renegan for reasons unkown to us
7 itachi was weak which he still maintain susanoe without the his sharingan active while fighting sasuke
8 madara also brought susanoe, just as he aborb black flames without an eye.
9 hashi, was able to keep all the 9 tail beast as pets and he must have battled d tailed beast, and he was considered a rival to madara, right now u can say, madara plus hashi sage mode right now is invisible, and attack from d tailed beasts would inflict lesser pain on madara.
10 the tail beasts would not attack madara with TBB be he can absorb it.
OUT OF TOPIC: the series in naruto is really detailed and confusing at times, that's why we have to pay attention to minute details.

My own quetion: Why is naruto not using sage mode plus the kyubi mode together?

How did hashi use dragons which madara can control stop madara's movement

sleepinsleuth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Susanoo is not projected from the MS. See above where Itachi activated Susanoo when his MS has faded.

In fact, Susanoo is powered by the life force of the caster - the whole body of the caster is strained when Susanoo is maintained, and the caster's MS never bleed when using Susanoo (as opposed to, say, Amaterasu).
that actually sounds about right. and if madara was using some kind of tsunade like healing tech, his eye nerves would have just reattached. although they could have used a counter jutsu for some of the strikes. to create an appearence of suppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.