Not open for further replies.

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lame.....almost nothing happened at all and Madara is unreal.... I am really sick and tired of all this fighting scenes the story is getting lost ... Its always Naruto fighting this one ... Naruto fighting that one - the fight is going on for too long the war needs a break or a scene were we actually see people recover

wootan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt madara die with fake eyes ... as in some1 elses sharigan.. when he met obito... he had oready given nagato rinnegan so when he is resurrected y did eyes crumble... atleast have fake eyes... and geez these eyes are old oready 1000yrs maybe? no water bottle jus transported anyhow... crazy... narutoverse. i thot him freeing edo tensei is one thing but then been revived using same edo body... i mean his real body is outthere cant his soul go back to real body which is not in the middle of war... so many plot holes... also y obito only awaken 1 person? nagato did the whol village..

the chakra rods where did they come from? even after gettin beat lik that is hashi stil under control?

wat made nagato chakra strong and control others is not rinnegan but his uzumaki senju dna... y is madara controlling a full thorough bred senju? makes no sense..
watever happened to being petrified for using sage mode with no control and training...
others had tough time controlling the senju dna wat more sage mode... madara... hmm ass pulls o over

Last edited:

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, the only conclusions I could come to are:

The susanoo is just a mass of chakra, so it doesn't require the mangekyou sharingan once it has been awoken already (as demonstrated by madara in this chapter). by the way it has never been mentioned that the susanoo requires the constant activation of the mangekyou (and vice versa).

The second conclusion I came to was that Madara only went temporarily blind (due to him never having the rinnegan in his prime) and as Hashirama said 'he has regained all of his powers', in other words Madara posses all of his power and some of the powers his eyes have given him i.e. Susanoo

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I lol'd so hard when Madara broke out with his Susano, does this mean that uchiha's can use MS jutsu's without eyes =D . And if that wasn't enough he just popped back his eye, who needs a medic when you got senju DNA. Still love Madara but Kishi is making his character cheap as hell. Let's hope that next weeks chapter will be better than this.

3/5

NinJaGirl99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all that talking with the Obito battle, I'm really enjoying this Madara smackdown. Not talk, just fighting. How is he able to do all these things in this chapter? It's Madara, THE FINAL VILLAIN. Pft, who needs logic :)

As for Oro? I suspect Sasuke's body is still his goal and he is just waiting around to take it and then slither away for good.

EDIT: I gave the chapter a 5. Went by way to fast though.

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao,What we have learned from todays chap:

*Madara can use Susanoo without eyes.

*Naruto's tail > Susanoo with Legs.

*Madara's alive self is no different from an EDO body.

*Madara is a better madic then Tsunade.

*Kishi is out of Ideas.
of course he is. the thing is that he is stronger than his edo version

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
personally i enjoyed this chapter despite all the asspulls,madara's infinite durability,bijuus holding back with bijuu damas,madara getting out of acid unscratched etc,bijuus know how to play ping-pong.they're good at it.
the highlight of the chapter:
madara:"imma destroy you"
gaara:"b!tch please"
some durability asspulls,bijuus holding back and trying to seal him instead of killing him,nice kishimoto.then susanoo asspull without his eyes.
madara:"imma go susanoo on you'll asses"
naruto:"sit the fuk down"
bijuu smack down happens,madara gets with it only with one arm missing,what a load of crap.
then zetsu appears and madara just plugs his eye in,and a zetsu's arm and everything is fine.
honestly a 100% pure BS chapter but still enjoyed madara getting his ass whooped.

Last edited:

Peter Nikolov

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was nice to see the Bijuus's team action!!

The slap of each one of tails of the Bijuus - destroying incomplete Susanoo with legs and cutting one of the arm of Madara and he's calm... Madara must have a weak point... no one is perfect.

Iventera

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved it despite the a**pulls:p 5/5
I have to say that I agree with some people saying he got Hashirama's healing powers
since he was revived in a zetsu(hashirama cells) body*_*
The part with the bijuu ping-pong was hilariousXD
and I loved the interaction between them and Madara in general, cause let's face it they weren't gonna stay there and let him subdue them:p
I'm really excited to see what's next now that Madara has one rinnegan eye back and will possibly get the second as well when Obito dies:hyper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.