Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara has sage mode and also has the ability to control the bijuu thankx to hashiramas dna ^.^

chapter was awesome!!! Thnx for hosting <33
If this site had legs id touch them <3
Madara doesn't have sage mode, that's why he's trying to impale Hashirama with black rods to control him to use Sage mode to fight Obito.

Daien

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What should Obito do?
What will Obito do?

It seems far fetched IMO that someone who put so many years into his "belief system" would just abandon it to join Naruto. It almost entirely defeats the point. I have said before that even Madara can fall to TNJ because it is so OP.

Is the point of "Naruto" that Naruto is the one who can save the world and bring peace to it through finding common ground with enemies and changing their hearts?

Someone please explain the tenets of this Naruto Manga. It would make for good conversation.

Right now there are so many who are hoping to see Obito / Madara do some more wrecking, and then there are so many who are happy to see Naruto do another TNJ takedown. Where is the plot twist?

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed this chap..Even with tnj it was meaningful and we got to see a lil more of Obito's character. I agree it seems like Obito will die trying to stop Madara.

balajibs

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito actually tried to cast a genjutsu on naruto. See page 10....
the sharingan tomoe almost formed in naruto's eye. One thing that can happen is that if obito declines naruto's offer, then he will cast a genjutsu on naruto. This can be a certain possibility as naruto can be easily caught off guard in such situations. Besides, this can also be madara's trump card. Hypnotize naruto and use his sage powers for the cause. Who knows, Madara may have thought of all these incidents after his first encounter with naruto, and incorporated that angle in his masterplan...

ericdayo26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5 for me!
See, this is what I was talking about before. :NO:
Even way back when Madara told Hashirama his plan of taking over Obito's body. Now I know it will surely happen.
Simply because Obito is still relatively a good guy. :hint:

In the Event that Obito accepts naruto's invitation to revert back to his self, Madara will surely jump in and take over his body. Just so to continue the fight and unleash Naruto's full potential. This is quite obvious because Madara is already a mere reanimation, so the death of his character, is really meaningless, since he is already dead in the first place. :snick:

Obito's death however will definitely make a more vivid impact, as fas as I'm concerned, because he is still a Living person. He is just confused and was used by Madara. A very simple plot really.

Alas! Obito will surely die! :dafq: But his death will give meaning to Naruto becoming the next hokage.
If, Obito will survive this, he will surely not be accepted by the society of course. I mean, who will take resposibility for everyone who died in the chapter? Unless he has the power to revive them back... or could he? :what:
Anyway lets see how that part will go..:hint:

Status
Not open for further replies.