Not open for further replies.

Shikamaru91

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why Rin's edo tensei didn't come and slap dat Obito? But more than that, Sasuke is kept as background character whole time, even when all Alliance stands before obito, we can see almostly everyone standing in front line ( i mean minor characters) and its so crowdy, but why can't i see Sasuke there? I mean, isn't Kishimoto making strong emphase on something, that we can't see?

mikehoang31

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if Obito take Naruto's hand, Who will be the bad guy?
Obito takes Naruto's hand? Since when did Naruto offer his hand to Obito to come over to his side? That hand you saw in the panel was Obito. He raised it because that was the hand Rin grabbed him by. He was remembering back...

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto is offering his hand. The black cuff in the last 2 panels are from Naruto's jacket. Naruto told him he will have to compensate for what he has done. This TNJ has been foreshadowed for a long time. I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Did you really think he would kill Obito if given the chance to TNJ him instead? Nagato killed many people too and Naruto chose not to kill him. Nagato killed Juraiya whom Naruto loved like a parent and mentor. Naruto had no idea at the time that he could bring back the people he killed back before he decided not to kill him.

I enjoyed learning more about Obito and Rin. If this TNJ is successful Obito will probably die either by sacrificing himself to help the alliance or from Madara who will be upset that Obito is screwing with his plan. There is definetely still Madara as the villain and possibly even Oro if he finds the opportunity to get the tailed beasts away from Madara once the tree is destroyed. Can you see Orochimaru passing up an opportunity to experiment on tailed beasts?

I thought this TNJ taught us quite a bit about Obito and has also shown us how much Naruto has grown. He's not that angry little boy who used to yell all the time and who would do anything to get noticed. He is becoming a man who wants to try to make peace by finding common ground with his enemies instead of killing them. There are many adults in the face of so much death during a war would not be able to do that and would want revenge for their friends and loved ones.

mikehoang31

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is offering his hand. The black cuff in the last 2 panels are from Naruto's jacket. Naruto told him he will have to compensate for what he has done. This TNJ has been foreshadowed for a long time. I don't see what all of the fuss is about. Did you really think he would kill Obito if given the chance to TNJ him instead? Nagato killed many people too and Naruto chose not to kill him. Nagato killed Juraiya whom Naruto loved like a parent and mentor. Naruto had no idea at the time that he could bring back the people he killed back before he decided not to kill him.

I enjoyed learning more about Obito and Rin. If this TNJ is successful Obito will probably die either by sacrificing himself to help the alliance or from Madara who will be upset that Obito is screwing with his plan. There is definetely still Madara as the villain and possibly even Oro if he finds the opportunity to get the tailed beasts away from Madara once the tree is destroyed. Can you see Orochimaru passing up an opportunity to experiment on tailed beasts?

I thought this TNJ taught us quite a bit about Obito and has also shown us how much Naruto has grown. He's not that angry little boy who used to yell all the time and who would do anything to get noticed. He is becoming a man who wants to try to make peace by finding common ground with his enemies instead of killing them. There are many adults in the face of so much death during a war would not be able to do that and would want revenge for their friends and loved ones.
I knew the TnJ was coming and that Obito will submit to Naruto. When I said Naruto didn't offer his hand...I apparently stopped reading at page 18 when the bottom said No. 653 / End. I didn't know there was more afterwards...

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5..simply great chapter...:bouncy:
Pros-
1. After this chapter, I am in love with 'Rin', now I understand why Obito had those feelings for her, her ' I am watching you', seriously is one of the best manga quotes from entire Naruto.:p
2. Obito and Naruto's talk was really good from the beginning..Naruto TNJ>everything, proved. XD
3. I loved the way Kishi worked on those dialogues, especially the way Kishi worked on the basic concept behind 'hokage' (from Itachi's statement about acknowledgement till today's Naruto and Obito's talk about it), is really fascinating...:hint:
Cons-
1. I know many people will criticize this chapter for being a TNJ chapter, and which was actually unavoidable, but I wanted to see some 'action panels' from SA, or some Kakashi reaction atleast..:yeah:
This chapter is an indication that Kishi will make Obito turn good. Actually, I want Obito to reject that Naruto 'offer', but don't know whether Kishi will listen to me...:vincent:

You know when I think about it now...technically jubito tried to TNJ Naruto earlier and it nearly worked (but for hinata) so now Naruto is like..."you think that is TNJ....this is TNJ!!" Jubito- "Nnnoooooooo...." - TNJ solos lol

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What the Chapter says is that...

Aww Man... you mean this is going to be settled peacefully?? But Naruke/ Sasuto was just getting warmed up with the whole kyubi/susanoo thing... (I gave the chapter a 4 though...)

theacknowledgedone

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While some people don't appreciate the slow movement of the plot, I personally enjoy the suspense leading up to the final decision. 5/5 The parallel is golden between Naruto and Obito. Looking forward to seeing where the manga goes from here now that it seems Obito may come back to the light.

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What the Chapter says is that...

This is how Naruto will end:
He will tnj Obito. Obito will end up going on Naruto's side. Then, Madara becomes the jubbi jin and swears to wreck everybody. Naruto goes to his subconsciousness and tnj him too. All of them decide to stop god tree. Madara reurns god tree to its initial phase, Kabuto escapes izanami, revives j.man, Kushina, Izuna, and all the dead people of the world and when everything is settled and we have no other villan, they laugh at the absurdity of this war and start gangam style dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.